Everyone I don't like is a leftist pedophile REEEEEE!

Great read on the sick pathology of the alt-right and its paranoid, narcissistic, entitled shut-ins. Get laid dudes, and put away the right-wing politics, it's making you batshit.

buzzfeednews.com/article/josephbernstein/lane-davis-ralph-retort-seattle4truth-alt-right

Attached: 1538274471591s.jpg (240x249, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbLhHtaVIO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol okay ANTIFA, haven't you got some more military vets to call nazis?

>dudes
do people still say this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NbLhHtaVIO4

I’m partisan. You’re all crazy cultists and sheep.

>quoting buzzfeed
kys liberal, you aren't leftist

Everyone I don't like is antifa, REEEEEE!

Everyone I don't like is a cultist, REEEEEE!

Oh, the irony.

I'm not anything. Partisan politics is for pale losers who have nothing better to do. Try going outside and get laid bros.

THIS:

>If the Ralphs felt guilt over the killing, though, they felt an equal amount of anger and bewilderment. It astounded them that Lane had been serious all along. No one could really believe, they thought, in a Marxist plot to enforce pedophilia with antifa shock troops.

“He completely ruined his life with some stupid internet shit,” Ralph said. “He didn’t get the game.”

“I watch Alex Jones,” Nora told me. “To me, that’s entertainment. We don’t really think the frogs are gay. I don’t think the protein powder works. I never thought some people watch this stuff and are like, yes, this is hard-hitting journalism. I thought most of us could distinguish between entertainment and facts. I never really thought people were stupid enough to get caught up in this stuff.”

>posts non-argument villifying and pathologising thread against Jow Forumsacks
>expects responsive answers

>Get laid dudes

>lol just get a job

>le enlightened centrist maymay

Attached: 075c09a9985fd4ecbc1d4dc6ba2ee4bee01ea98eb67811cad769b7cd9cd26060.jpg (655x578, 199K)

Yes. Indeed. Everyone I don't like is x.

Attached: 1540047459025.png (802x868, 55K)

>Uses Buzzfeed as a valid news source.
You are literally retarded.

>get laid
>become a degenerate
>lose your standards and let women dictate your politics

Damn! Buzzfeed has all the hot news!

Attached: ADB3843E-64AD-4275-982B-BF8201816375.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

>(((Bernstein)))

>Every article not written by Richard Spencer is fake news, REEEEEE!

Why would you do this?
I don't go to FAGGOTSOYCOMMIES.COM and post articles from Brietbart
So why do you come to Jow Forums and post shit from Buzzfeed?

what a horrible troll thread

Do you honestly expect anything less from fucking Jow Forums?

I've been using this site since fucking 2012 and I can tell you that these things aren't gonna change. How about this: abandon your shitty right-wing talking points, leave Jow Forums, and actually try talking to people on the left. I promise you, they're not gonna take your masculinity away or whatever the fuck you're afraid of.

N-no its not fair my big daddy god emperor is not a zionist stop saying this nonsense at /ptg/ we love our greatest ally they're based jews and if you say otherwise you're antifa commie glow nigger [insert new buzzword]

Blame the FBI for releasing that info about pedo signs. The FBI said organizations with those signs should be investigated.