I’m going to create an African American Anti-Degeneracy Squad (AAADS)

This is the only way to save blacks in this country and to stop their degeneracy. Via force and sending a message. There are a ton of black criminals who regret their choices and wish to change their lives (and their peer’s lives) around that would be willing to join. There are also a ton of blacks who’re passionate about preventing gangs and drug dealers from causing harm to innocent children (and adults) and aren’t scared to severely injure or even kill people who do. The group will target black gang members, black drug dealers, black pedophiles, and black murderers who are still free and are roaming around (these people are very common to find in Detroit for example). We’ll attack at night, and taking these people into our possession. We’ll beat them to near death (and record it), make sure they understand what we want, and we’ll drop them off in front of the police station unconscious with a note listing their crimes. We won’t kill anyone unless in self defense obviously. If we’re to kill someone, their bodies will be dropped off at a hospital, again, with a note listing their crimes and why they’re dead. In most situations it’ll be 30 of us with rifles raiding a “trap house” full of 4-5. There will be 1-3 every night, even more if there’s a lot of us. The police in black majority cities is obviously weak, and since we can’t rely on the police we need to take justice into our own hands. The first mission will be in Detroit, mark my words.

Attached: 8AE80B8A-E209-4CD8-9D06-81F335F47748.jpg (300x300, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLdw0LKoutU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start with yourself and kys

No need when I’m not a degenerate

Also, black fathers who leave their wives/significant others after they’re pregnant or give birth will be beat constantly until they take care of their children.

Better name:

Negro
Anti
Degeneracy
Squad

NADS

KDN

Killers
of
Degenerate
Niggers

A real goal would be to kill all niggers instead

Maybe not killers because the goal isn’t to kill if it isn’t needed

Pretty based, how far along are you? Still just larping?

>Killing my own race when I don’t have to
Genius. It’s not too late to reform people.

>LARPing
Obviously, but some LARPs become reality. Look at Malcolm X’s and MLK’a movements and Hitlers seething anger for “da juuice”.

Good luck

> AAADS
kek

Though I hope the CIA nuggets don’t car accident me before I’m able to do anything.

Niggers* christ

fpbp
Kys nigger

How about you just all segregate yourself in the southern states and leave the Midwest Reich alone, dumb nigger

Why are you on here Muhammad? Don’t you have to riot over gas prices or some shit? Get to the streets

amen

And this “Reich” will fail if the blacks don’t get their shit together. See Detroit and Chicago. It’s only a matter of time before niggers leave these areas for “nicer” neighborhoods, only to ruin them once they flock there.

Couldn’t be more based or redpilled. Thanks

yeah man his views are a little extreme at times
but we definitely have a problem

Maybe that’s just what we need

Attached: 86918014-A4AF-4EC7-8C33-BB1100D60C4E.jpg (1440x1616, 145K)

>save blacks in this country and to stop their degeneracy
So you are going to stop blacks from being black? Good luck.