When did they start being so openly anti-white?

Pic related. They are public about their aims now. But it wasn't like this even 10 years ago. IMO it started around 2011 (near the Occupy movement), but why? Why did they drop the mask?

Attached: 1543415011721.jpg (708x935, 63K)

(((Dave Cohen)))
EVERY

>have mixed kids

As a mixed person please dont. It's not an awful life but having an actual identity is better. I have Mexican family members who treat me like a mutt despite the fact they are all rape babies, used to go out of their way to say I'm not latino when I called myself it as a kid. The white side of my family is nice but people assume I'm adopted or some charity case because I dont look like them. I've heard mulattoes have it even worse.

Also even if you pass for one side or the other, you feel like an imposter and you don't belong.
Never race mix, it's bad for society, and terrible for the child in question.

fuck didn't even notice that

FUCKING

>IMO it started around 2011
Oh sweet child, it started way before this...

But it became mainstream on tv to shit on white people around that time, I even remember I was 12 back then and started feeling like shit about being white cause I thought there was something wrong with me, of course I got redpilled like 2 years later cause it pissed me off so much. Although I do agree it started a while before even in the media.

>1. Suicide - Consider killing yourself to deliver a staunch blow to whiteness.

Because they believe that they have all the power and nothing can stop them from achieving their goals. They're gloating before you. They expect whites to be a minority in many countries. Its that simple.

do you think he reads this and wonders "why have my people been kicked out of every country in europe?"

mixed children wouldn't solve it. The lighter skinned ones would just be a higher social caste like in India.

When Obongo won his second election in 2012

Because they can.

And don't think this is the end of it, either. They're hardly going to tone it down as they see victory in sight. They're going to ramp it up, and those who oppose it (like us) will be dismissed with ever more fury as old white men who need to shut up, or be shut up. Terrorists. Degenerates. The usual.

>doubt
can't find the article, post source you liar

Attached: 1522389336054.jpg (657x527, 32K)

TIME

>tfw will get AT LEAST 5 children and one of the reasons for it is literally to spite these kikes and general SJW shitters
And FUCK the environment too, see if I give a fucking shit.

Attached: 154119680009499.jpg (1115x1129, 425K)

Attached: 154207794397382867.jpg (500x1113, 97K)

(((Cohen)))

there is no source, because no leftist actually says this

He looks like an inbred muslim chimp. Fuck him

This article isn't real. Why did the person who make it want you to believe that it was?

oy vey!

>viking kills Catholic corrupter

goes to Heaven

>viking kills peaceful Christian

goes to Hell

this story is 0ld

Nobody asked you, Schlomo.

Attached: 1543279580203.jpg (612x705, 219K)

Yeah this is accurate. It started at least 100+ years ago, but it seems around 2010 that the plot picks up it's pace to be incredibly mainstream. It's at that point where it begins to be suffocating.

Attached: 1506733749897.jpg (550x512, 67K)

>Don't have white children

I certainly don't see myself as white, I'm a minority, but our children will be white. When you have a very white person having kids with a somewhat white/tan person, guess what the kids will be? White... These people are basically saying to go have kids with blacks.