My friend want to suicide

My friend was betrayed by his wife and now he want to kill himself, he was trying to hang himself last day but I stoped him, please help how can I convince him to stop this idiocy
He is a middle class white man and an engineer

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/1731540582
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>betrayed by his wife
he should leave her and fuck a younger model.

Pump him full of drugs then get a hot stripper to fuck him

Any kids?

Is he a religious man?

me too and I'm a poor unemployed man with no friends.
There is nothing you can do if he is determined.
A lot of people say time and talking helps , but meh

If no kids tell him to go join the Assad’s army or something. At least die a meaningful death

If he wants to die - it's his own decision, why worry?

If he wants to die, it should be over other reasons. Thots aren't a good excuse.

Best thing he can do is never talk to her again. Like for no reason at all. Leave his shit there, consider it lost. Trust me, I got cucked and it was the best thing you can do. Ghost that cunt. She’ll freak the fuck out not knowing how she can play it. All she wants is him to communicate so she knows how to lie about it so take that away from her. Also, tell that fool to take some vacation so she can’t ambush him at work. After two weeks she’ll have mostly forgotten about it and will already have moved on, sparing him any extreme thottery past what she’s already done. I left the country for two weeks after o found my ex cheating and told my friends and family to not tell her a goddamn thing. Drove that bitch nuts.

Married a wife who would betray him
He deserves to end it all.

This isn't helpful
One boy but with the mother
No, he is agnostic

He won't always be suicidal
Op is your friend you?Honestly he might need to go to a hospital say he is in crisis/suicidal.Be there for him.Consistently check up make sure they know you care.
If not larp

managed to stop 2 bros from ending it on heroin on purpose, both went that route for similar reasons, womaniggers. one is completely clean now, working full time, and taking care of his kids from a distance, and most importantly is happy. the other is still working on it. i was a huge dick to them for months, calling them on their faggotry, deleting drug dealers from their phones and taking their dope by force and flushing it. be a fucking dick, sometimes thats the best way.
for the record i dont formally recognize catalonia as a nation, you are a memeflag.

> engineer
> cant hang himself

holy shit slavs really are subhumans

He is a decent person with good life but the wife betrayal was very shocking to him
>apathy
Isn't this the main reason why the west devolved into shit
He loved her
Have some empathy

>This isn't helpful

He's stuck on one woman, it's more helpful than you think.

Killing yourself is actually harder than you think unless you have a gun.

Ever wonder why Obama got rid of all those shitty cars with the "Cash 4 Clunkers" thing? It's because those were the cars where it was easiest to kill yourself via carbon monoxide poisoning and the gutting of the working class would have resulted in way more suicides if he'd let them stick around. He instead worked with the Chinese to introduce heroin in larger numbers as a substitute, so all those deaths look like overdose instead of suicide.

Well if he’s agnostic he’s clearly open to the idea of divinity. Convince him of a creator - the phrase “something cannot come from nothing” is the best place to start. Once you’ve done that, convince him that he is on this earth for a reason and killing himself would not just be disgraceful, but it would ruin his son and essentially annul the reason he’s here. Life isn’t meaningless. Good luck.

That might be helpful but how will this help me convince he to live
Ok I will do it for him
I stoped him swiss faggot

If no kids
>Sexytime to try and woo her back
>Many candles in bedroom
>also ambien in her wine
>Candles a bit too close to the drapes
>Goodbye house
>Goodbye whore
>Hello freedom
If kids
>See above, but send kids to friends house for sleepover

Thanks for the redpill on Cash for Clunkers

you are going to have to babysit him. i had to show up at these faggots houses everyday unannounced for like 6 months before it stopped. i caught them in the act dozens of times. thank god they were too pussy to use guns. hang out with him, have some drinks, convince him pain is temporary no matter how bad it hurts. Jow Forums told me many times to get away from them, and i know why, but good thing i rarely listen to fucking anyone. i reached out to their family for help too, worth a shot. the one thats happy now, i got a lot of help from his grandfather.

>betrayed by his wife
>prefers to kill self over killing the wife
Somehow I think he gave her a good reason to betray him and marry up.

people generally become suicidal when their coping resources is exceeded by their pain.It wont always be that way just like it wasn't always.There are plenty of people who get divorced lose alot and become successful and happy.Charlie munger was divorced,broke and his child died of leukemia.And he is now an incredibly successful person worth billions.Just for an example of someone who lost everything

I JUST made a thread about this. Go get him laid. Nothing like pussy to help you get over pussy. then make him read this amazon.com/dp/1731540582

>He is middle class
Not after the divorce. He wants to kill himself because he can see the writing on the wall. Alimony and child support payments with enough shekels left over to live in a box and starve. He wants to kill himself so he doesn't have to pay that cunt and give her a free ride.

You’re a good man user, thank u sir for helping him

Teach him how struggle is how you get to the best things in life
Tell him you love him deeply

Why wont you tell us what the bitch did to begin with?

This might help
>Living the rest of his life in jail for murder

Is it really that bad?

tell him to kill his wife to send a message and then kill himself

Kys memeflag demoralization-shill

Tell him just give it 6 months or 1 year, thats the best thing he can do, tell him he will get over this problem and then it will seem ridiculous when he thinks back, stay with him , tell him u will help him with everything, give him some motivation, tell him his wife is ugly anyways and he can find someone much better.... lie to him if u have to.

get him to visit his wife, spin her around and kick her up the arse.
don't kill yourself and don't trust females.

He’s a father now, that’s his first responsibility, his kid will never understand if he commits suicide. He’s condemning his kid to a lifetime of pain and confusion just so he can escape his

I agree this is what you have to do.

But also impress on him that if he is really sure he has lost all reason to live, to sit down and think about what is most important to him after he subtracts his personal life. I am not suggesting anything particular, it will depend on his values not mine. And then make sure that he chooses a death that advances this cause instead of just stupidly hanging himself, so he makes some kind of contribution the world can remember him by.

The very act of thinking about values beyond his personal disaster might even make him pause and reconsider. And if not, you would help him choose a good death.

This actually explain a lot
I will do
Both were college friends and married after they finished it, life was Fine for years he loved but she just had sex with another man and this shocked him he didn't talked to her she don't even know he know about her betyral

i can take his job fuck it he wants to commit fucking commit im just not going to deal with it any longer, suicide has plagued my life and circle of friends im tired of feeling for these weaklings im tired of shedding tears for them you are either strong or dead

Nothing can stop him unless you red and whitepill him. Good luck faggot, if hes not white then let him be.
Also sage and reported for being itrelevant to politics
Go back to r*ddit you fucking faggot

>Your wife's cheating is grounds for suicide
Grow some balls and sue the whore to the bones.

The most valuable thing you can do is just be there. Suicidal people feel like no one cares, usually. You don't need to give advice or try to lift his spirits. Just spend some time around him, tell him he can come over whenever, and just be there.

Yes it is. He needs to fuck some younger women.

Friday will be the two-year anniversary of my divorce and I can’t say I haven’t walked into a gun shop. It’s hard and it has only gotten harder. What keeps me going honestly is the thought that I might get a chance to forthrightly fight against the people who caused this shitty situation in the West.

Tell him to never talk to her again. Hopefully they have no kids.
But he will never move on if he can't work toward forgetting her.
Thing is, he wants to die over a chick, so the best thing you can do is help him realize that other chicks out there want his dick.
Maybe convince him to go on a vacation with you before he tries suicide. Explain to him that if he's going to kill himself anyway, he should do something crazy.
Take him to Brazil or something then. Get him laid by some desperate young girls.
Help him realize that the world isn't over.
It's one thing to say shit platitudes like "there are other fish in the sea", it's another thing to show him the fish and help him catch some.

Disgusting
Okay but I don't think lies are helpful
I told him this it didn't work well because he still suicidal I will repeate it again
Thanks
He isn't an American, losing an good man will damage our society, we should help the weak we shouldn't crush them or let them suffer

good attitude, my anger likely saved my frens. the one thats fixed now, would probably follow me through the gates of hell if i asked him. righteous anger is a powerful tool.

Why don't just kill his wife?

Attached: 1474543921204.jpg (416x439, 21K)

That noose is tied wrong, just FYI

Imagine losing over half of your income until the kid is 18, getting kicked out of your own house so your ex wife can live there with her new boyfriend, and losing your car so Jamal can drive it. On top of that having to pay your wife a monthly allowance so she doesn't have to work. All the while having the court system scold you because even if she cheated on you, it's your fault you're getting divorced. Don't fall for the stupid trad marriage meme. I have a ton of friends that are married and none of them are happy.

Hey man. You fuck any girls since the divorce? Serious question.
For me, the fastest way to move on (besides going no contact) is to start dating again. Not fucking randoms, but dating and trying to find a good chick, and fucking some of the better ones.
Learning to be less invested than the woman was the single most empowering thing I have done as a man.
After a couple years of getting more experience and learning how to be a better leader in a relationship, my current gf adores me and looks up to me like no other girl has before.
Also, date younger, and don't let the kikes tell you you're too old to date a twenty something girl.

What’s the age range you’d consider fine?

Genuinely curious
>pic unrelated

Attached: 8B8E06BD-02C7-40E7-BE49-81F26B2FAC2B.png (1015x1527, 157K)

Kill his mom.

Sage advice.

Let the faggot die. Who hasn't been betrayed by their western wives??? That's the fucking norm. This Gaylord needs to go to the Philippines and snag a 20 something white cock worshipper before I deflower them all.

Attached: 37024301_1884280318304595_7033773146436009984_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

I'm with him now but he is sleeping now
God be with user
Vacation is will be helpful for sure thanks

By him this.

Attached: not.jpg (1000x1333, 426K)

I would want to kill the whore, Jamal, then myself, in that order.

the only way to deal with this is the truth, women exist to give birth to children. there is nothing else. and people who say women can raise children are lying to you, because if that was true there would not be a single mother epidemic destroying society. women are not civil and can not create civilization and thus can not raise a child into being a civilized member of society. you get a woman to get a child, if you want to fuck a woman just for the sake of it fuck a whore and if you rely on women for emotional support you are insane, get a dog of turn to Christ unironically. if you want your woman to be happy all the time keep her pregnant all the time or wait for her to find a man who will impregnate her in your stead. women are not men they are literally baby receptacles.

Attached: 1543351709444.png (499x547, 200K)

I second this.
Also, revenge on the cause not just the symptom.

>By
Jesus Christ...

Why kill yourself now when you can kill the people you hate and suicide later?

>WANTS to kill himself
>Trying to hang himself
>Caught and failed
>Engineer

Sounds like he should engineer a better, fool proof way of ending it OP. Or, maybe he's a shitty husband and engineer and SHOULD end it desu.

Who knows.

Based and Vodkapilled

>counting the amount of days you've got left with your fingers instead.

Honor killing is the best answer. Barring that I'd punch him good in the mouth and tell him to man the fuck up and go get younger, prettier pussy.

>i had to show up at these faggots houses everyday unannounced for like 6 months before it stopped. i caught them in the act dozens of times. thank god they were too pussy to use guns.

You were babysitting some faggots so that they dont have sex? WTF?

Because she probably left him due to his apathy and his self justified righteous concerns of the future that abstract him out of existence.... So many get caught up with the memes and forget to laugh and lose the ability to smile altogether. Tyrone is all about being in the moment and she loves being in the moment just like the media tell her.

Another broken family, another father turned loser and worst of all another fucking roasty clogging up the dating scene.

Attached: ahhhh.png (1920x1080, 926K)

separate houses, separate faggots. you know what the fuck i meant finngol. keeping the needles out of those 2 was a full time job. managed to report a few dealers in the process, so it had some perks. one of them got felony trafficking charges. was a wigger too, so bonus points there.

Not if he kills her first, then suicides you fucking idiot. You really could not figure that one out? Please help him kill himself and then kys too.

>betrayed by his wife
boohoo
let the retard die

Tell him to buy a motorcycle and lots of hookers and lots of cocaine if he dies he dies in style that how I wanna die at speed on drugs getting my nob polished.

Lord Jesus take me now !!!

Attached: Sexy Time.jpg (384x898, 89K)

>stoped

If the legal system aided his wife in looting his assets and taking his children, he should make a list of the individuals (her lawyer, judge, child support agents etc) and kill his way down the list.

iTs catalonia you mountain nigger

if he really wants to do it there is probably nothing short of prayer you can do to stop it. if he doesn't really want to do it just give him some thoughtful attention and get him back on the saddle / laid

>betrayed his wife
so, he want's to kill himself because he betrayed his wife. Shouldn't it be the other way?

No you dislexic Muslim fuck he was betrayed by his wife

BASED

Attached: nervana.jpg (500x618, 58K)

Bump

Give him a hug and take him to get a massage, pay for his massage, everybody likes massage

buy him prop rope that breaks and tell
him to hang himself in front of you, video
it laugh and post it to fail army.

honestly though, i have no idea what
you can do to stop him, other than
baby sit him every moment of his life
until he finally snaps out of it.

Civilization needs him and he can get a new young wife and have a dozen more kids.

>find some weed, like 14g
>make butter
>have your friend ingest all of it
>wait

he'll feel like he's dying and will know the value of life

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 9.00.05 AM.png (765x608, 409K)

or better yet, a hero dose of mushrooms

take your friend to Amsterdam, hit up a smart shop

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 11.54.21 AM.png (581x687, 428K)

>WhatAboutBoth.jpg

Tell him to get back up. And tell him to say it to himself. Try get him to do a productive hobby. Besides that probably go get some medical help

Thats when a good dose of alcohol helps to let the shit out and let time go by. Passing time works miracles.
But the thing is you gonna need to be there in the morning and then let some other come in, like parents or someone. After a day or two the guy should realise its not the end of the world. And then should get some motivation to go on and turn the events like a man. Also pic very related.
Good luck to all you faggots.

Attached: Dewhd.jpg (1054x849, 139K)