Will America defend my country?

Will America defend my country?

Attached: DkLYi5vUcAA2hLE.jpg (1200x966, 126K)

Probably, but should we?

No, Chinks have taken over American politicians.

I wish and I hope so but we're not the greatest allied we used to be. America embracing relations with PRC was a mistake. Free China is still real China to me.

>defending gay haters

Attached: tmp_9080--1096328005.jpg (1024x982, 58K)

I wouldn't count on it. If things get bad enough that your country needs to be defended then the US-China situation will be so complicated that it will just be a geopolitical football.

Kind of like how NATO would probably have a break down if it came to defending some shithole country that shouldn't even be a part of it in the first place because they thought they were hot shit and did something reprobate or got caught in some local nonsense the rest of the world doesn't care about.

You belong to China, Taiwan isn't a country

Taiwan is based enough to stand up against the progressive hoard, the US must help protect that

>america allies
Cuck states

>Developing US Relationship
>India

These Chinese finna bouta get POO'd and SHART'ed on

Attached: voltaire_741975161.jpg (658x562, 169K)

Checked based Tuckha Carrson

OOOOOOOOOOH! TUCKAH CARRSON!

Taiwan cannot survive as a democracy. The people have been ruled too long.

nope, i don't see a reason to go fight and
die for hamites.

LOL
>implying taiwan won't open up it's arms to the 大陸 when the time comes

Attached: best_frens.gif (405x321, 3.84M)

Mongs are Hamites? Source?

no, but israel will

There are a ton of Israelis here. Really makes me think.

I really don't see the US going to war against China over just Taiwan mate. ROC is China's sphere of influence. Hence why and unlike South Korea and Japan you don't have any US bases.

For now, yes. But 10 or 20 years from now? IDK. You guys better start coming up with a contingency plan that doesn't involve having American protection.

Attached: gingerduck01.jpg (600x338, 43K)

כן זה באמת גורם לי גם לחשוב, 你從哪裡學過英文?

Attached: 1543076461101.png (780x772, 134K)

好久不見朋友!我們已經交談!

對的!你會講阿拉伯語是不是?最近怎麼樣?

Attached: 1466841270105.jpg (274x200, 18K)

Do Russians sell cheap Russian knock-offs in Chinese stores the same way that the Chinese sell cheap Chinese knock-offs in American stores?

That'd be rad.

Depends, is your country’s name Israel?

It's the progressives who want to suck America's cock.
You'd be lynched in Taiwan for saying that. The Taiwanese left-wing is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

PRC is a shitty country and mao zedong is gay. Taiwan should return to the mainland.

>one of the kekistani flags is literally an autistic chink
Things are starting to come together.

還有一點點的可能性

I doubt it.

When PRC takes over Taiwan, PRC will not be vulnerable to blocking of shipping routes. That's why they will take it. America doesn't have any legitimacy in fighting another war far away just so they can have that geopolitcal button to blockade Taiwan.

USA didn't let USSR make Cuba its military outpost. The same way China won't allow USA have Taiwan as a military outpost, once it's strong enough.

Attached: asiageopolitics.jpg (1484x834, 500K)

>對的!你會講阿拉伯語是不是?最近怎麼樣
是啊!沒有什麼,你呢?給我一個電子郵件[email protected]

Just hold a referendum to become part of glourious Japan.

Attached: sample_8342e4ed687b4015fb733c102c3e742a.jpg (850x637, 64K)

好哦, 我傳給你了信息嘍

Attached: dbf130909606fbb4eee562984700fd99.jpg (299x382, 17K)

Get anti-ship and anti-aircraft weapons and missile defense systems and your country will be able to defend itself. Turn the country into a meat-grinder that would make D-Day look like a spa.

>好哦, 我傳給你了信息嘍
沒收到,好麻煩。再試一次 [email protected]

[email protected]
Desu

Attached: uzW8-fzrwica2494801.gif (300x330, 1.84M)

>[email protected]
棒棒

u voted for kuomintang so no、 u chose this fate

Attached: 1543340235689.gif (80x70, 20K)

wtf was trying to scrape this -> 、

Nope.
You have been part of China for decades.