Latinos have more native American DNA then you

Attached: Screenshot-2015-11-05-at-11.24.32-AM.png (615x385, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

messagetoeagle.com/controversial-3d-reconstruction-10000-year-old-apiuna-man-reveals-first-americans-came-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, that's what makes them subhumans.

Put them on a reservation and give them enough firewater to kill themselves

So all the talk about native genocide is wrong since there are plenty of them to this day.

no shit, you want to give them a Senate seat?

I have more land deeds than latinos.

Attached: DEPORTED.jpg (852x852, 90K)

Cool. Niggers have more African dna than whites too. It's what makes them niggers

I want Muslims to rape European women so bad that the future Europeans would look like that young boy.

#Pro white genocide

That’s the point
Go plant some maize and eat cucarachas in your jungle, indios

ok

fpbp

Attached: 1540504345548.jpg (1200x2462, 184K)

Obviously.
I have 0% native american.

ok

oh, i see that you used "then" when you really meant "than". guess that makes you a fucking retard

good thing we already enslaved all of them too then lmao

Attached: 48 - slHCtYM.png (148x135, 42K)

Well thats because im white.

Same, 50% somalian and 50% swedish makes me 0% native american.

Are you a nigger? This was already known. hell, it's common knowledge to people who aren't stupid.

*than, and who fucking cares? fuck indians

So 100% Swedish

NOT NATIVE
NOT AMERICAN

Attached: 7000BC oldest mummies south america chile aryans vikings.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

And it is supposed to be a good thing?

>british flag
>1 post by this id
>types "then" instead of "than"

checks out SAGE

Sorry but the first Europeans were dark skinned. Give them Europe mother fucker.
Also read this
messagetoeagle.com/controversial-3d-reconstruction-10000-year-old-apiuna-man-reveals-first-americans-came-africa/

Attached: cheddar_man_for_web.jpg (800x600, 48K)

IF YOU DON'T SAY LATINO WITH A COLUMBIAN ACCENT YOU'RE A RACIST

A fucking paki to be sure

We know. That's why their IQs are lower.

First post is best post.

FUck spics.

That's what they are, retard.

They are Native Americans that were conquered by and speak Spanish

>Then

is this news to you? You know latinos are just a mongrel race of natives and spaniards right?

i hope so i dont want that shit

And they have more European DNA than you.

Cracker

Attached: honkey.jpg (300x285, 39K)

so fucking what, whites also conquered those loin cloth wearing savages too, you're only proving the depth of sub human

>Latinos have more native American DNA then you
How many blankets do they need?

Seamus
Get the smallpox blankets

I want to smack this kids face so hard that his braces rip his mouth open. He's such a lil faggot. I don't care who told him to say whatever he said they should die too.

still shit skins like you and I wouldn't want shit skin dna. Cain blood is for the Cain Blooded.

Weird flex but ok

Thank God

opps forgot pic its your race.

Attached: CainBlood.jpg (620x413, 35K)

Usa is not an indian country, im glad i dont have indian blood. America was built by whites and blacks and will always be a country for whites and blacks.

look at this horse mouthed shit skin with a super punchable face. I bet this taco shitter thinks they are White I bet niggers think this is White because niggers are so stupid in a general sense.

That's probably why they're so fucking stupid.

oh hey look its another scientific claim based on my view of things and how i subjectively construct reality and people

go fuck yourself brainlet

Did somebody dispute this or something? I don't get it, why are you posting common knowledge as if it isn't?

No shit, Europeans settlements founding were roughly in the 1600s.

Attached: 069F4A0B129D449DAB2A25C4926BBF7A.png (382x417, 243K)

was a house built by a hammer? that's the equivalent to saying blacks built anything

The native Americans are a defeated people so why the fuck would I want their weaker DNA?

So spanish people *aren't* latino? I still don't get it.

Ok? You want a blanket or something?

Thank God we Irish killed all those dark fuckers we made old Europe great again. Fuck niggers

Good. They can keep the Pow-wow genes.

That little shit got deported. Little reminder for you, little taste of the lash. I firmly believe in putting left-wing and shitskin children in cages. It's the moral thing to do. It is objectively moral to exterminate the children of your enemies.

I don’t agree with this. We are different. I didn’t think so at first but I would say to Mexicans, hey you guys are Indians too. They would say no. No we’re not, that is until trump became president. Now all of a sudden they are Native American. Hell no. Also we lost after almost 400 years. They lost in a day. We are not the same.

>shitskins have more native shitskin dna the you

Attached: 1541792310306.jpg (360x432, 61K)

Attached: C43BA20F-F128-4C7D-8AFB-8AA168FA9795.gif (366x640, 165K)

Thank god the vikings raped your collective celtic asses and created a breed of superhumans in the scottish highlands.

You whine like a Jew. Stand up to the white man and earn his respect if you want to get back at something that never happened to you or was done by us.

>assblasted timber nigger
If you do a little reading you'll discover that there never was a single point in our history where the white man killed more natives than natives killed each other, we just gave you the guns

Also it isn't our fault you were dumb enough to trust us

Latino's are really nothing more than mutt Spanish who conquered Mexico during the Spanish Inquisition and fucked all the native people there instead of killing them off. They are really just whites with a lot of mixed DNA.

They aren't white

Which is why they look like goblins. The natives in US territory fucking hated the Central and South Americans.

They look completely different

So you are right, a good point. Other white people dont trust other white people. That is why the Jews are dominating you. You aren’t a collective. You will step on each other to get ahead. Betray your own kind for nothing more than trinkets. You are cursed by greed and your hunger will never be satiated.

Checked

Why do you morons respond to bait like this? fucking incompetent mods too.

Glow

he didnt get parallel and identical numberinos you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 88 kek.jpg (1030x1200, 274K)

They come from spanish rape babies, they are a bit of the stock... they are their own thing now though, so you are right.

What's glowy about that? That's like a black person today getting mad at me for being white when I and my family weren't even in this country during the time of slavery and he has no living relative that was subject to slavery. It's just stupid and entirely in keeping with the Jewish religion of endless persecution to justify their endless whining and weaseling instead of picking up and making an honest living like every other group of people on the planet that at one or more points in history were subjected to genocide.

I don’t have any.

The Aztecs and Mayans were stubbier than the northern natives

They also tended to have rounder faces.

Attached: sioux-lako.jpg (589x305, 47K)

Are some mexicans allowed in the ethnostate? How much % european do they need to be?

Attached: taco plus ham.jpg (640x920, 58K)

>our subhuman ancestors were black

really gets the noggin a dinkin

No you guys just got 95% of both continents inadvertently wiped out by diseases after first contact then couldn't stop killing each other long enough for whitey to come in and take it all from your warring tribes, there never were noble savages, you guys sold each other out first to the white man then eventually lost everything, exactly the same thing that the white man is doing now with the Jews, the problem with you, as with us, started from WITHIN first, you can blame the white man all you want but your people bought guns to kill each other and thinned out the herd for us so eat shit timber nigger, you wouldnt even be playing online if it weren't for the white man's innovation and you know it

goblin troglodytes

literally 100%. MAYBE 99%. otherwise no, they have their own.

They aren't native Americans. They are mongrels of native and Spaniard descent. Don't let them fool you, mutts have no blood claim to Mexico or North America

I'm fairly confident that white people were the original north Africans and conquered Europe thousands of years ago because Africa was full of niggers and Europe was divided by a massive canyon system. White flight has been happening for thousands of years

Sure but in America it's a different situation. You don't have millions of mexicans in the UK.

FUCK NO they can't they're even more annoying than niggers half the time id rather take fucking niggers in

i know, go fucking home to mongolia, beaners.

Attached: my real home.jpg (1835x633, 552K)

Sure, if Native American just means random brown people that lived in America before the people who knew how to write down their history did.

>mods leave this retarded bait up for 1.5 hours along with a million other shit threads
>nobody cares
Just nuke this fucking board

... okay? ....and?

>Latinos have more native American DNA then you
probably.
it would be quite spectacular if my yuropoor ancestor were secret indians all along.

gtfo then you god damned delete-head.

Yeah, but whitebois like Chinese Asian women instead..

actually the beaners were supposedly here before the natives of the north. They murdered each other

Niggers are literally the worst. I'd rather have blacks be replaced with Japanese or Korean, or 50-50 european/mexican mix. If we have to team up with asians to get rid of nig-nogs I'd gladly do that.

Yeah this lol. Slide on thru, op. Slide on thru to the other side

>totally ok with literal kikes ruining this board
pathetic fucking spic.

They are whites with Indian blood, we need to have 7 white kids each so our future descendants can bleach them

>They aren't white

They are just as much white as they are native.

>1 post by this ID.

You're ruining this board by complaining and calling for censorship. That's not how chans are supposed to work. That mindset is what's ruining the place. It's supposed to be self-moderation and you're just driving wedges into the community like a kike divider.

If someone absolutely had to mix, it better be with a Japanese/Korean or half mexican/european. Niggers are the worst of the worst, and all other asians are parasites.

Probably true.