Be me

Be me
>Marry canadian girl
>move to Canada, work on immigration there
>case worker doesn't speak english
>low on priority immigration list
>see somalis and chinks who can't speak english or are absolutely illiterate wait just a few weeks to pass
>been months now for me
>can't work, can't get any aid, can't go to the doctor
>the government throws billions a year at shitskins though
>have to deal with illiterate shitskins daily

Why are literally worthless niggers prioritized over people who would start out as a net benefit to the country? I've been out of work for months now and I've been going fucking insane. To ease my boredom I do 40 hrs of community service a week. I pick up trash, formed a community watch program, and even started a recreational youth group. I volunteer my spare time after all of my social and civil obligations working phones for AA or shoveling snow for my elderly neighbors or baby-sitting for free for my neighbors. I see niggers and wagonburners get fistfulls of cash hand outs even though they provide absolutely nothing. The group that patrols with me is very close to becoming a pogrom. Its hardly ever white people we have to deal with, just shitskins and dirty natives. Also the fucking government is taxing us to death to feed their pet monkeys. Why do we let it be like this?

Also stay at home dads and husbands report in.

Attached: 1543094568618.jpg (1200x1121, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMlVJgkJpJ8
youtu.be/NeSkMmm4Q5w
youtube.com/watch?v=O79M-Ej8CjA
youtube.com/watch?v=jWAD8VrQxms
howtogetagun.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop cucking yourself, your volunteering to prop up the shitskins but your compaining about them...
move the fuck out

almost like the whole thing is set up ti fail...

Where are you coming from? Europe?

>let where you live turn to shit regardless

No can do. It does seem like it would be more feasible to just stop funding worthless niggers instead hoping they will be of value some day.

Virginia

>willingly moving to canada
Are you fucking retarded? lmao

move to rural canada where it isnt shit and try to make it there. But your just picking up the trash they leave on the road for free.

or MOVE BACK TO VIRGINIA YOU IDIOT

Just join an NGO as a volunteer that your ticket

canada you are worthless.

>he wants to move to a nation that is genociding all Europeans and will be the next Haiti

Why

Attached: 1543316636240.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

>Marry canadian girl
Welp, there was your first mistake.
>move to Canada
And then you compounded it.
Canadians are just retarded Americans. They depend entirely on Alberta for their money and America for everything else.
My kids' eye doctor is Canadian. He moved here because he's really fucking good and can make a great living for his family.
Canada is America's shiftless cousin who thinks he's great.

>throws away American citizenship for pussy
Go ahead and kill your self now

did OP abandon thread in shame?

why would you move here?

He's married.

I knew a woman(American) who married a New Zealander or something and he moved to Calgary. She tried to move to Canada but she can't legally come to Canada to be with her husband, and her husband can't come to the US.

So this poor lady has to drive 8+ hours every other weekend so she can see her husband. Insane.

Attached: 1540274298588.png (235x297, 87K)

Yeah, living in the states isn't very much an option for us. Plus I've really managed to turn my life around up here and I now have a loving family. Want to have kids soon but can't afford it because we have to pay for nigger babies and pints for the natives. I'm also really attached to the kids I coach.

Yeah, when we started out we'd see each other every other month.
I made a scrifice for a loving wife retard.

Enjoy the winter wasteland you dummy

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Canada is like if California got a bunch of snow. That's all it is. All the people who wish their country was more like California, or wonder what California would be like as a country, just get an eyefull of the faggot up north and realize how atrocious that would be.

Canada has a Somali in charge of their immigration law and he wants at least 350,000 people coming into the country per year, almost all of them non-White. They let in more people than they say they do. By 2021 the real amount of non-White shitters Canada brings in every year will probably be north of half a million against a population that isn't even forty million. Canada is California with snow. Its a George Soros plaything. Its finished.

I think its fucking dreadful yet comfy. Winnipeg is so fucking bleak and concrete and harsh and I enjoy it but I do miss my rolling green hills

>turned life around
>is a non canadian in canada without a job

move somewhere in canada where its real low population, then you can work at a gas station or some shit. or get a business going of some kind you can run on internet or something.

Dude. Why the FUCK would you leave America for this shithole? What the hell is your problem?
You children will live through literal hell and their kids will be a 15% minority of the country who lives as a slave class, and probably get beaten, raped and murdered by niggers. This may seem ridiculous to you but that is because you're ignorant to the nations of the past who have let minorities become the masters of whites.

Here's a video to enlighten you of the wonderful nation of Haiti that was once a white paradise, given over to the niggers, only to have every last white chased down and slaughtered:

youtu.be/pMlVJgkJpJ8

or Rhodesia:

youtu.be/NeSkMmm4Q5w

This is a totalitarian state with no free speech and no real guns or freedom. The government is strictly marxist and anti-white.
All this bc youre attached to some kids you coach?

Attached: 1485636640893.png (978x1529, 835K)

>Its a George Soros plaything. Its finished.
Accurate.

Attached: soros.jpg (617x1000, 74K)

Serves him right for marrying a pavlova stealing lamington blight of a kiwi

This. Get out if you can.

Attached: canada.jpg (1200x1600, 478K)

Something has been happening to my friends wife. And an old classmate of mine.

This country is fucking retarded.

How many kids do you think Alex Soros has hiding in his basement?

And what do you think he does to them?

Attached: B457552A-B72A-4318-92C3-A1185E060139.jpg (1024x740, 90K)

Don't make me out to be retarded on the notion, it's just that this is our only option. My wife is pretty Jow Forums tier as is most of the assocciates I've made.

If it's any consolation it's the same deal for many Canadians. In my province of 1 million we have a waitlist to get a doctor that's over 50,000 people, me and my friends don't even bother signing up for the waitlist. Although I'm sure the shitskins get doctors ASAP on arrival...

Also welfare is incredibly hard to get for a white male, you need real medical reasons, or just black skin.

This is Canada bud, get used to it.

?

youtube.com/watch?v=O79M-Ej8CjA

Over here its natives that get priority medical attention and all it amounts to is letting their burned out livers function longer to keep chugging away tax dollars. And the whole beating nurses shit is a big problem no one wants to address

When are we going to get wise people who are willing to do the shit needed in office? Countries can’t survive like this?

One time I built a building for natives in -40 degree weather for low pay with government money... they burned it down for no reason. They truly are noble savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWAD8VrQxms

*same thing.

try using the race card claiming that you dont get help because your white. it seriously worked for me the time I tried it

Is it not obvious? They want to replace the population with low IQ niggers that are easier to manipulate

Oh Christ your in shittypeg where I am.

Avoid the natives dude, those fuckin' savages are not human.

You guys should've finished the job, the wife absolutely hates natives. They are absolute trash for the most part. Her cousins always invite them over and they just get piss drunk and throw up everywhere. Her mom even has them over some times and every time I have to chase them out

I brought my american wife here and I have had nothing but problems trying to get her paperwork done, they returned her application package because she didnt have a background check, which was not required for americans so now we have to get that done through the FBI. They could have processed her work permit without it in the mean time but they didn't, they returned that too. So we submitted it on it's own explaining we're waiting for background check to resubmit permanent residence application, and it was refused because we had "cancelled" our permanent residence application.

Why the fuck am I still here instead of moving to the US is beyond me, she's going insane locked up all day and I can find work that pays me twice as much with my expertise there.

100% Canada's "strict" immigration system exists to exclude white people, I am convinced now after having two different case workers fuck up her application.

Mother in law lives with us and used to invite them over. Just shit people. Last time I told her no more tipi niggers

EXACTLY MY SITUATION. Still waiting on the fucking FBI while somalis get here with no personal documentation

That pic sums of Canada rn

Also to add OP, just move back to the states. It will only take 6 months to get her green card if you aren't from a heavy immigration state. It's also only two pages of paperwork, one form for you affirming she is your wife and one for her requesting to change her visa status. I'm doing this shit once my work contract runs out here.

We should have gave them more smallpox blankets and eradicated them when we had the chance.

I make extra cash coaching a team, and I've seen less succesful people than me WITH a (((job)))

Jesus christ you moved to winnipeg? Rip.

I honestly don't get why the country invests so much into them. Its pointless

Its an absolute shit hole. There's armed muggings nightly on my street by niggers and natives

Come over to alberta and work on the rigs as a temporary foreign worker or something. You seem like a good dude and all the white guys on the rigs hate the shit skins.

Go back to your own country slanty. Or stay in Ontario.

%100 white

Bruh what's going on with my man's head

I've considered it buuuuut I have yet to be processed for work permit, its been a while too

The true Yakub

Welcome to Fidel Castro Jr's Canada. Enjoy Canada's attempt at shutting out white residents and replacing them with shit skin migrants.

Attached: 1523880200710.png (1920x1471, 2.56M)

In that case move out of Ontario and join the east coast. Ontario is a dumpster fire while this side of the country is preserved in racial hatred for everyone.

Im actually in Winnipeg, home of mystery meat walmart mutts

Why? Do you enjoy drinking Listerine and being stabbed?

If you've got money (say 300k) for a house there's huge turnover here in eastern BC with boomers selling out and their parents dying off.

My wife had the misfortune of being born here.

Attached: trudeau-soros.jpg (995x479, 32K)

We're thinking of moving to Bamf(?) once my papers get sorted. For the time being we have to live near our case worker or shell out money for a new one

you come of as a red dit cuck pedo kys you fucking idiot

She's a chug?

>Although I'm sure the shitskins get doctors ASAP on arrival...

Somewhat true. Back in my residency (GP), I worked in a very diverse neighborhood with a lot of refugees. All the pregnant women got automatically assigned a doctor for their pregnancy follow up, but we always ended up having to keep them as a regular patient. Of course they asked to sign up their other children, husband and parents to our clinic, which for some reason was always accepted.
Meanwhile in the hospital down the street, old, sick, people had to go to the ER because they had no family doctor.

>moving to Canada

What did you expect you fucking moron?

She will dump you sooner or later. You dun goofed

Banff, it's a famous resort town.

Is that native? If so, nah, shes white %100

Ok faggot

Not really worried about that.

I used to live and work in Banff, great town. Because it is touristy, everything is more expensive. Be ready for that. I hope you like the outdoors, nothing much todo there besides being out there in the long run. But i don't see how you can get bored of it. You walk 10 mins any direction and you're out there. Bears, cougars, deer, are spotted in town. The surrounding area and lakes are very beautiful though.

The population is between 4000-8000, so you get to know the people. I really miss it. For a small town, it has lots going on.

What do you do for work?

Cause they believe in themselves or are NPCs and don't have negative inner thoughts holding them back.

Apply for the top and get in.

this -- it has crossed my mind that government is deliberately trying to hurdle the country in collapse

howtogetagun.ca/
Get your PAL asap and put together a bugout if SHTF

>Is that native? If so, nah, shes white %100

I live in an area with a huge native population and I have noticed that most natives are more racist towards low IQ refugees and shit skins than they are towards white people as of late. Which I find to be interesting. So many of the natives hate Trudeau too and would be closer to conservative than anything else, since so many reject the idea of faggotry.

Yeah, I actually came from a small town back home and hate cities. Lived on a big lake and enjoy the outdoors. I've had a miriad of work and certifications for every field I've worked. I'm thinking about sticking with recreational sports because I've come to really enjoy it and I honestly see youth as the future and as such I feel like they are getting the worst of social engineering.

Can I have your documents? I'll give you my SIN#, OHIP card, and drivers license. For $500 I'll even throw in my gun license.

I actually have a bugout bag and my father in law has plenty of guns for such a scenario.

I've considered such an option, but I enjoy being me too much

>>For $500 I'll even throw in my gun license.
I cannot exaggerate the sense of relief upon buying my first firearm. Anxiety washed away as I realized I might come out the other side of this.

beaut. I'm toying with buying an AR15 but they're expensive af. Mostly just stocking up on ammo right now.

>So many of the natives hate Trudeau

A lot of them are in the shit position that they are today because of the policies that Pierre Trudeau implemented in the 1970's that prevented them from owning any land of their own and being segregated to reserves. The Trudeau name is basically hated by the natives here. Very few of them ever vote, which is fine.

The only solace is that if shit ever were to really hit the fan 95% of the shitskins would die within the first two winters, the literal retards are only alive in Africa because it’s sunny every single day.

Shit, if I was in Virginia I'd be buying all kinds of awesome rifles and pistols. I'm grateful that we're not like Australia or the JewK: we can get some good stuff here, but until you can buy an LMT at the mall with a 60 round drum magazine, I don't think anyone can call themselves truly free.

I've talked to a few about this anomoly and from what I gather it comes down for the competition for gibs.

Natives mostly just want to be left the fuck alone. The problem is the hereditary alcoholism and abuse, so their communities have spiraled out of control.

Legit 90% would be happy in the forest with rifles and a marijuana farm.

??? Ars are like $600 dude just look on tendies.

what job are you trying to get?
If its a government job they prioritize nonwhites and females

Attached: basicsofEE.png (3668x2504, 1.48M)

Why would you not bring your wife to the US instead? Fucking Winnipeg lmao most depressing city I've ever been to. I don't know what to say man, you're at the mercy of the system. It's very easy to create a new legit SIN # here if you need one to work with, but the punishment would be a lot more harsh on an immigrant doing that kinda fraud than a native doing it so it's probably not worth the risk.

its our Holocaust.

There is no such this and Somali-guilt. All the agreements, which, admittedly, we have shat all over, are with the Crown. New Canadians have no sense of obligation to Indians. They know who butters the bread.

I just watched the new hickok video. Had a semi-chub throughout the whole thing

I had one back home and it was neat and all but I prefered my 20 guage over it. More versatility in the shit you couldfire out of ituse to load clipped sewing needles, jewelry chains, even popped saulder pellets. Hell even crayons and candles for less lethal rounds. Fun shit

there is no such thing as Somali-guilt
word salad

Don't listen to these assholes. Canada is amazing. Just don't be racist and realize POC come before you

Yeah, my wife suggested I change my name to some muzzke shit and gender to get through easier.

It would legit only be for city-hunting, I'm not planning on bugging in -- would much rather spend the cash on rifle and side-arm ammo -- stuff that's more practical innawoods.