Mixed guys

I'd usually ask my girlfriends about this but they're a bit SJWie since going to uni(not that I'm some hardcore white nationalist as this thread makes patently clear).

Basically I've been seeing this guy who's half Nigerian and half German but born in Lundunn. Just like most mixed guys, he's absolutely fucking gorgeous and has a serious brain between his ears too.

Thing is a lot of my friends dated black guys growing up and one of them even ended up getting beaten by one. This guy's the first minority I've ever even kissed so I was just wondering what experiences you guys might have had with mixed(mulatto?) friends and exes.

Like are they usually more white? More black?

He definitely seems more black at first glance but when we were talking about good people(I get pretty out there) and I mentioned privilege he said "there's the P word."

Dunno what I'm reaaally asking, just that I'm pretty enamored and a lot of the second hand experiences I've had of friends dating city black guys have been filled with cheating and general shitty behaviour.

>inb4 roastie, race mixer, some variant of whore

You guys talk about asian girls all the damn time.

Pic barely related, he boxes too.

Attached: 84d63067ea7e6f0116460b090b91a802.jpg (650x366, 34K)

Fuck off racemixer.

Attached: 1515047634271.jpg (206x210, 9K)

I'm mulatto and I don't think I've ever said "nigga", not even once. But I do smoke a lot of weed and I have cheated before.

This.

Burn the coal pay the toll

Skin color doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna beat you or be a bad dude. All you can do is keep seeing him and watch for any red flags.

Stop using the word privilege, it's stupid. Also, treat him like a human being and stop trying to judge his personality and his behavior based on his skin color, that just makes you look stupid. Talk to him and get to know him like every other human being and then judge him based on his actual personality. What kind of stupid shit is this?

Eliza is that you?

Really? He says it like my sister says "like."

Apparently his brother smokes a ton of weed too.

Culture though, growing up all the black girls mainly hung around the other black girls.

Either you're a gay man, an only daughter or a troll.

you dumb ass, he'll beat you to death one day

You're going to hang from a rope one day, useless traitorous whore.

>all these proud white basedbois that can't even get laid by fucking a crack whore coming out of the woodworks to defend "muh race"
Go back to/pol/ and cry to the others of how the world is out to get you. Live with it, you can't complete with the colored meat.

Attached: 1518143858649.png (680x649, 169K)

Lmao this isn't me

Haven't even slept with him.

Gay here

Dated a half-Honduran/half-Danish cutepie

His mom was adopted

Intelligent, charming, good work ethic, nice towards animals and a friendmaker.

His mother had been adopted by an engineer family, and those grandparents had done him a lot of good in regards to his upbringing

>Like are they usually more white? More black?

It depends on the person. No two people are the same.

My younger sister and husband are both half black and half white. The way my sister acts depends on who she's talking to, but my husband acts very white all the time.

Your friends experiences are anecdotal. Asian men are the ones you really don't want to deal with romantically, but black men's attitudes in relationships vary more than your small group of friends and the media can cover.

Trash is trash no matter the color, always important to remember that.

A lot of that cheating, violent behaviour is common in white guys too. I think you just need to keep in mind that he isn't just "a mixed race guy", he's an individual with his own values and beliefs. He sounds pretty great, so try not to worry yourself with the reputations of others.

>a lot of the second hand experiences I've had of friends dating city black guys have been filled with cheating and general shitty behaviour.
That's exactly why. Look at the kind of culture they grew up in. I live in suburbs that are a mix of middle and upper class and of the black people I knew, none ever acted like that. At all.

In the city it really, really depends on what parts they're from. Are they from a nice area/higher class/culture that doesn't encourage those sorts of things? Are they from a poorer area, tougher area that does? It's also less of a thing outside of America culturally speaking, but that's not to say it can't exist elsewhere.

You should be able to tell someone's class and cultural background through their behaviors and values, what schools they've attended and are currently attending, the things they own, etc.

>You guys talk about asian girls all the damn time.
Two wrongs don't make a right, dumb bitch.

>friends
What's wrong with Asian men?

He has a super working class accent but has a way better vocabulary than I do. Heiterally strings together words I'd never even think to use(and thats my job lol) without sounding pretentious, but that may just be his accent.

From the brief conversation we had about it, it seemed like his area got gentrified and his family's had a lot of highs and lows financially. He also seemed to be involved in gangs when he was younger too but when I talk to him now, I'd have never guessed.

Can you kind of see the confusion? If we're talking stereotypes he seems to be constantly dancing between the two, which is admittedly really attractive but still.

Lol what's wrong with asian men.

He told me his dad was a refugee from a civil and his mum left home to be an athlete.

Seems like he only really knows his white family though.

Lmao, I'm a victim to my hormones I guess.

Civil war*

As a mixed race person all I have to say is feel free to date him but don't have any kids. Don't deprive your child of a sense of heritage.

Not OP but do you just feel no attachment to either of your parents' ethnicities?

Nor an optimism for being, relatively, the first of your kind?

Not him, but a hapa. I look almost white passing but I still feel like a freak anywhere I go. White people treat me fine though.

>an optimism for being, relatively, the first of your kind?
lol no I want to kms

I don't resemble either of my parents. Both of my parents' relationship to their extended families have been strained by their decision to race mix. I love them both and they are wonderful people but it feels like an experiment. People naturally get along better with people who look like them. I don't look like anybody. My life is pretty great and I'm not depressed or anything but sometimes I feel like a foreigner in my own hometown.

Him being well spoken could easily be you romanticizing him. Even if it isn't that doesn't give away class right away. Any class can be well spoken, it's the ways they choose to articulate themselves that bely their class. Financial highs and lows happen for pretty much everyone, in every class. They happen differently for each class though, and a change in wealth won't change the class you are, or even the class your children end up identifying as typically. The gang thing is a major, major red flag and his frequent use of nigga is a good indicator of class. It is possible he's cleaned up his behaviour as he's gotten older but you should pay close attention to how he treats other people, especially including people he has no real reason to like, respect, or be kind to so long as they aren't outright antagonistic. It'll be a good indicator of how he's going to end up treating you.

>gangs
I asked him why he stopped and he said, "I realised I had nothing to prove," and then the conversation moved on to some things he'd seen.

>How he treats...

Two examples come to mind,

One homeless man came up to beg, he just said "what do you want?" before the guy could even begin and when he said money he gave him way more than I'd ever give a homeless person, though he was pretty rude otherwise.

Another was when this drunk old guy started talking to him about football, he indulged him for a while and joked around a bit before telling him he had to give me some attention too.

Which reminds me, he's one of those diehard football fans. Apparently his dad's even more into it.

>One homeless man came up to beg, he just said "what do you want?" before the guy could even begin and when he said money he gave him way more than I'd ever give a homeless person, though he was pretty rude otherwise.
Jesus. False Machisimo to a homeless guy? And
>I asked him why he stopped and he said, "I realised I had nothing to prove," and then the conversation moved on to some things he'd seen.
The guy's insecure as hell and tries to cover it up by acting tough. And you want to racemix with THIS guy?
>the absolute STATE of roasties!

Wait, you lost me, he's insecure?

As for the homeless guy, I hadn't thought about it as him trying to look tough, I just figured he didn't want to go through the sales pitch.

>Wait, you lost me, he's insecure?
It's rather obvious luv. He acts well-mannered, but still drops "nigga" to show he's tough. He treats a homeless man with disrespect, but still throws money at him to show he's "boss". I reckon he left the gang because he wasn't as tough a "nigga" as them, not because he "didn't have anything to prove". This is a textbook example of a man with insecurity issues.
>As for the homeless guy, I hadn't thought about it as him trying to look tough, I just figured he didn't want to go through the sales pitch.
When someone is down, you don't insult them, drop them a 5 dollar and pretend you're "noble". He was doing it to impress you. "Look at me, I got dolla'bills and I'm giving it to the poor subhuman; but I'm not a lil'bitch who got time for this shit". It's laughable, really.

>I asked him why he stopped and he said, "I realised I had nothing to prove," and then the conversation moved on to some things he'd seen.

Mulatto here, he's good. I think we all go through some stage of trying to prove our blackness some way or another, there's a reason lightskins are always known as being the most fucked up. I guarantee he was basically saying, "I realised I didn't have to be a thug to be black."

I am willing to bet my next month's wage on it.

Ah I understand.

I'll ghost him.

You should. I'm FP user, and like I said, I hate racemixing, but I'd advise you to do the same even if he was white. He's an incredibly insecure guy who's bound to be more trouble than he's worth. It couldn't be more obvious. He wanted to be a "Real Nigga", but he couldn't. So, over time, he's going to try and prove his "nigganess" to you. And eventually he will turn into the type of "nigga" that's going to beat you, cheat on you, humiliate you. Because that's what weak-willed people do. They cover their own insecurity by projecting a false macho-masculinity that is as far from real manliness as it gets.

Yeah I see what you mean, it did seem strangely out of character especially with how he acted towards the drunk guy at the pub. Especially cause he told me his dad was homeless when he first came to England.

Yeah, when he talked about it I got the vibe he was a lot more embarrassed about it than anything else.

This isn't meYou make a lot of good points but I'm gonna stick it out a little longer. That really was the only example of him being unkind to someone I could think of, but yeah. Makes a lot of sense.

>Yeah I see what you mean, it did seem strangely out of character especially with how he acted towards the drunk guy at the pub. Especially cause he told me his dad was homeless when he first came to England.
He acted better towards the drunk guy, because he didn't have any indication of his socio-economic status. Therefore he couldn't really "prove" anything. So he chatted him up to prove to you that he's a good-hearted guy who can trade bants with even the drunk guy. Hell, pub drunks are fun most of the time. His treatment of the homeless guy is more telling. He saw a man beaten down, by whatever, it doesn't matter, and he chose to prove his "superiority" ti impress a girl. Weak-Willed mean abuse their tiny inklings of power wherever they can. He's the same as the 50 YO Professor who puts students down instead of helping them, because he's dissappointed with his awful life, and instead of trying to fix someone, he tries to worsen their situation. Like I said, it's pathetic. He's pathetic.
>You make a lot of good points but I'm gonna stick it out a little longer. That really was the only example of him being unkind to someone I could think of, but yeah. Makes a lot of sense.
See, people don't change, not really. You saw an inkling of his true self, and the more you stick around, the more you'll notice. In time, he'll reveal his ugliness, but I wager it'll be too late then. A form of "attachment" will make you want to stick around; forgive his behaviour. I'd get out now, that you still can judge him objectively. But whatever you do, remember; People.Don't.Change. If he acts like the insecure cunt that he is, he will act like it again. And again. And again. To put it plainly, he want to be a Street-Nigga, but he's just a Nigger.

Thing is I see what you mean, I just don't really think what he did was as cruel as you're making out. I mean, call me a bitch, but I'd do it if I wasn't so wary of them attacking me verbally or physically. I just hadn't considered that maybe he was trying to prove he was a tough guy.

Also, its pretty sane of me to apply ockhams razor or whatever its called and also take your advice with a pinch of salt.

I'll definitely keep an eye on the whole "watch how he treats people he gains nothing from being nice to."

>Thing is I see what you mean, I just don't really think what he did was as cruel as you're making out.
It's not cruel, it just shows that he's an insecure cunt.
>I mean, call me a bitch, but I'd do it if I wasn't so wary of them attacking me verbally or physically.
I'l tell you this: Like I said in my FP, I hate racemixing. I rather hate non-whites in general. They make me sick. I am of the opinion that they should either stay in their countries, live or doe without outside help, or be hanged. But, at the same time, I don't treat them any differently. When those Somalians come and put bracelets on me and beg for cash, I chat them up, I give them what they require and they're on the merry way. How you treat someone who's beneath you says a whole lot about your character and how much you value yourself. A confident man doesn't try to prove his bravado by competing with a "lower man". He does it by going against higher odds and trying to prove himself.
>I just hadn't considered that maybe he was trying to prove he was a tough guy.
He most certainly is luv. Maybe it's a dick thing. Because I'll tell you a secret; every man's insecurities ALWAYS have to do with our dicks. Always; period. I'm speaking for experience, really. You can change your status, you can get smarter, you can get more fit or more beautiful, to some extent, but you can never change your cock. And every single one of us wants the 9". A 6" is never enough, even if it's girthy. We all want to whip out an anaconda and make you women drool. But most of us, sadly, don't have the 9". So we angst about it. Some get over it. Others don't. But every man with insecurities can always trace them back there.
(1/2)

>Also, its pretty sane of me to apply Occam's Razor or whatever its called and also take your advice with a pinch of salt.
OR is about, when faced with a choice, go with the answer that makes the less assumptions. So, in this case, you think I'm deliberately trying to steer you clear because I hate racemixing, and thus am filling your head with baseless accusations. It's a valid concern. I do admit the thought of a black guy inserting his cock into a white woman's vagina makes me extremely angry. But luv, if you want to fuck niggers, I cannot stop you. If you don't fuck him, and you have the "Fever", you'll find another one. At this moment, I'm the only one replying with genuine honesty. Believe it or don't; it doesn't matter. I dislike you for what you're doing. Europe is dying and you're contributing to it. But I'm helping you. Why? Well, I'm too bored to do my Electronics Lab Essay, and I want some social interaction and an excuse to write.
>I'll definitely keep an eye on the whole "watch how he treats people he gains nothing from being nice to."
I'll say it again; get out. Now that you're still objective about it.
(2/2)
-
Huh, and look at that, Trips. I guess the Universe is telling you something...

>every man's insecurities ALWAYS have to do with our dicks
speak for yourself, homo.

Idgaf about my dick (because it will probably never be used), but my height and face make me insecure af.

>speak for yourself, homo.
It's an ego thing, user. It most certainly has to do with a straight man's insecurity.
>Idgaf about my dick (because it will probably never be used), but my height and face make me insecure af.
Still physical. It's the same thing, really.

>maybe its a dick thing

Lmao if only you knew.

Just for the sake of argument, the positive explanation of the homeless thing is this,

He's the son of a refugee who went from being homeless to starting a successful family and therefore doesn't sympathise with them much.

Anyway, be worried if he says "I have no change, sorry" only to buy a can of soda at the bodega.

Those people are the true scum.

What, it's an anaconda? That makes his behaviour even sadder then. He's got what every man longs for, yet he remains an insecure twat.
>inb4 jealous
Well darling, of course I'm jealous. I practically made it obvious in my previous post. But again, like I said,it makes the whole thing even more laughable. It's a mix of "muh dick" and low self-worth. He's going to implode one day, and I hope you're not there to take the damage. I hate you, make no mistake, but I'd rather see him carve up some equally worthless nigger than a white woman, even a traitorous whore like yourself.

Jesus dude. Take some pills and don't wake up.

My cock is average af and idgaf, but you seem to be on the verge of a psych ward visit over your cock obsession.

>Just for the sake of argument, the positive explanation of the homeless thing is this,
There is no positive explanation.
>He's the son of a refugee who went from being homeless to starting a successful family and therefore doesn't sympathize with them much.
And? The point of living through these conditions is that you can understand where the other man is coming from. Not everyone gets the same chances. Isn't that what the niggers scream about all day? That they "never get the same chances"? Despite all the gibs and programs, that is. And yet now he refuses to treat that man as a human being? Jesus anonette, this gets worse and worse.
>Anyway, be worried if he says "I have no change, sorry" only to buy a can of soda at the bodega.
>Those people are the true scum.
No, actually, at least they're honest. They don't care about the homeless guy. They consider him a lowlife;they prioritize their own wants and needs. The soda is more important the homeless man. Your "nigga" is the worse on. Because he, too doesn't care. He just wants an excuse to exercise his minimal power. One man is indifferent; the other is malicious.

>Jesus dude. Take some pills and don't wake up.
No, I'd rather like to ride this one out.
>My cock is average af and idgaf, but you seem to be on the verge of a psych ward visit over your cock obsession.
And my cock's a tad above average in length and rather big in girth. I still want a bigger one. You denying it is more telling than me accepting reality.

This op

user, do your essay lol.

All this caffeine energy should be going to your grades not telling me about dick insecurity.

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Women are retards and you shouldn't rely on your cock to tame one. Jesus, you fucking homo.

I mean, a refugee from Nigeria probably came during the late 60's. I dunno what racism in the UK was like back then but still.

>One man is indifferent; the other is malicious.

I don't wanna get dragged into this too deep but one man lied for the sake of the soda, the other was honest and sacrificed for someone he apparently doesn't respect. I think the former is worse but yeah, lets agree to disagree.

I'm already done with the bulk, I just need to finish the Circuit in Spice. And neither coffee nor alcohol does anything to me, for some reason.
>Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you.
Nothing, I'm honest.
>Women are retards and you shouldn't rely on your cock to tame one. Jesus, you fucking homo.
Well, you're rather rude. I'd call women vile, and traitorous, but not retards, per se. Selfish, most likely. And it doesn't have to do with them; it has to do with ego.

>I mean, a refugee from Nigeria probably came during the late 60's. I dunno what racism in the UK was like back then but still.
Does it matter? Like I said, every nigger screams about "muh persecution", and now, faced with the situation of helping a homeless man, he's using the opportunity to showcase his machisimo. It's sad.
>I don't wanna get dragged into this too deep but one man lied for the sake of the soda, the other was honest and sacrificed for someone he apparently doesn't respect. I think the former is worse but yeah, lets agree to disagree.
You're missing the point. The first man is honest with himself. He doesn't give a fuck about the other person and is openly selfish. Dislike him or don't, he's not pretending to be something he's not. Your nigger turned a good deed into some show of power. He's dishonest. And that's worse.

>These mental gymnastics

Whewie, alright pal.

>I'd call women vile, and traitorous, but not retards, per se. Selfish, most likely.
They're all of those things, yes.

>it has to do with ego.
Why is your ego based on your cock? This is pathetic. If your entire psychological foundation is based on your dick (or lack of dick lmao) then you're a failure of a man.

Eh whatever you think user. Maybe I'm wrong; I never said I was a psychologist. I'm offering my perspective based on what I know and seems logical to me. You're free to offer your own take.

>They're all of those things, yes.
Not all of them.
>Why is your ego based on your cock?
It's not; the dick is just a facet of it. It doesn't bother me, I'm just not lying by pretending that I wouldn't want a big one. Why are you so angered by it?
>This is pathetic. If your entire psychological foundation is based on your dick (or lack of dick lmao) then you're a failure of a man.
Honestly, user, by trying to prove how much you're not bothered by it, you're kinda proving the opposite here. I mean, using "hur-dur no dick lmao" is rather immature.

>Not all of them.
Women are generally bonobo-tier retards. They're to be tamed and made to be mothers.

>Why are you so angered by it?
Because this is a very common sentiment that I see as a symptom of the decline of society. Our ancestors would laugh at us if they saw us being insecure over having literally average and above average cocks.

Only if you have a literal 4-incher should you be allowed to be insecure.

>Dating
Just have an exit strategy and have someone who can get you out. Been in here six years but if I needed the fuck out of dodge, my parents are all about that and my best friend can also lift me out if I need.

Whatever you do, if he throws hands, go for the neck and call the cops.
Thankfully, if he hits you, it should be easy to get cops to book him. Maybe.

>Women are generally bonobo-tier retards. They're to be tamed and made to be mothers.
Ah, you're a Jow Forumstard. And I say that as a bonafide racist. Everyone's a manipulative, self-centered bastard these days user; men and women alike.
>Because this is a very common sentiment that I see as a symptom of the decline of society. Our ancestors would laugh at us if they saw us being insecure over having literally average and above average cocks.
Yes, wanting to be better is a symbol of decline. Give me a break, user. It's the honest truth. Everyone wishes they were more handsome, taller, richer, better in every way.
>Only if you have a literal 4-incher should you be allowed to be insecure.
It's not insecurity,it's just wishing for something better.

>Everyone wishes they were more handsome, taller, richer, better in every way.
No shit.

It's nevertheless shameful as a man to be ashamed of an average cock. Of all the things to want to improve (how do you improve your fucking cock?) this isn't deserving of the fixation many men give it.

>how do you improve your fucking cock?
You don't; that's the point. It's why it's a point of insecurity for some many. I'm not insecure about, all I'm saying that is that deep down, we all wish it was bigger, that's all. Fixating on it is a problem, I agree.

I’m black and my white girlfriend has physically abused me a lot and the most I’ve done to her was restrict her movement when it got too much.

I hope you both hang user; no offense.

Why? Because my girlfriend’s Pussy pops severely and yours don’t??

I share this user's sentiment

No, because you're racemixing. I have control issues. I never liked mixing things. Fabrics, food, toys, whatever. I always liked things neat, organized and separate. No offense user, you might even be a great guy, but I have this... "thing" inside of me that just makes me hate you and what you do.

It's literally called autism.

from my experience, they're almost always more black, also
>Just like most mixed guys, he's absolutely fucking gorgeous and has a serious brain between his ears too.
topkek

No, it's called being a man. Men are tribalistic by nature.

Eh, maybe. It is rather likely for me to be on the spectrum, I admit. But hey, maybe one day I'll weaponize it. And you, and your kind, and your girlfriend, and her kind, you're all going to get a taste of it. Maybe...

>I have control issues. I never liked mixing things. Fabrics, food, toys, whatever. I always liked things neat, organized and separate.

Literally autism.

And yeah, I don't like seeing white or other mixed girls with muslims.

Different ideas of tribes maybe.

>topkek
I know, I noticed that too. Makes me think this is just b8, and I wasted too much time replying to a LARPer.

I don’t take offence, don’t worry. A literal autistic person’s opinion on the internet doesn’t carry much weight.

Have you been diagnosed? How far in the spectrum are you? Serious question

I'm not the user you're quoting.

>Different ideas of tribes maybe.
Ah, you're on those civ nat cucks. All I need to know.

That guy's not me. I responded here>Literally autism.
Could be user, could be...
>And yeah, I don't like seeing white or other mixed girls with muslims.
>Different ideas of tribes maybe.See, I can learn to like an Arab. I hate Muslims, but I hate you niggers more. An Arab is Caucasoid to some extent; in some generations his shitty genes will be flushed down. Upper Class Arabs are not that swarthy too. Facial structure is the same. Even if he's a Muslim, as long as he's not an oppressive one, I can stomach it. But you niggers I just can't. I can't. Not by a longshot.

I know this is a larper, but in all honesty, the bro code states that any chick who fucks a black dude isn't worthy of marriage. The funny thing is that it isn't even pushed on guys because they just follow it instinctively

Can't really be a nationalist for much else chum.

>I don’t take offense, don’t worry. A literal autistic person’s opinion on the internet doesn’t carry much weight.
Good. And a nigger's opinion doesn't matter to me either.
>Have you been diagnosed? How far in the spectrum are you? Serious question
Never. I went to a children's psychologist once, and she just gave me the regular "he's very smart" talk. I left after one meeting; I have no time for liars who charge 300 euros per appointment. The only thing that supports that theory was that I started talking with complete sentences at around 11 months and never used cubes or fingers to count; I always did that mentally. And I learned piano without studying. Same with English (not a native speaker); the words just... "clicked". But I don't consider myself some ultra-genius savant. Maybe just a tad above average. So I knew she was just trying to sweet-talk me into getting my shekels. If I am on the spectrum, I'm probably too "low" on it.

>Just like most mixed guys, he's absolutely fucking gorgeous
This is a meme. Look at DiNero's kids.

This argument has been had in countless threads. It all ends in you being a typical, back-less, castrated westerner larp'ing as a Nationalist.

Attached: 15244300895731377999968.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

hello bilal-abdulaziz al damasq, my european friend

Not him, but.. are we supposed to be impressed by your shitty apartment?

Both my parents are Catholic, fucker.