I'm not tiny cause I'm Asian, I'm tiny cause you're white

As an Asian woman under 5’4”, many people misattribute my size to my race. One of the most confusing comments I receive from white women is, “Ugh, I’m jealous of Asian women because they’re all so tiny!” It’s a confusing statement because it’s not true. I’m not tiny because I’m Asian, I’m tiny because you’re white.

You see, with 4.3 billion Asians accounting for 60% of the world’s population, our median size is the norm and you’re all deviating from it. Americans choose to see us foreigners as small instead of stereotyping themselves as huge.

Seriously, the scientific reason I’m tiny has nothing to do with my race. You see me as “so tiny!” in comparison to you, but you’re actually the one who’s gigantic compared to me. Whoa! Mind-blowing stuff, huh?

While this perspective may seem wild at first, let me blow your mind again. Instead of saying to your Asian friend, “Ugh! Asian women can eat like linebackers and never get big,” try using this alternate logic: “Ugh! White women can eat like linebackers and always get big!”

That may not sound quite as fun, but it does make just as little sense!

This stereotype of Asians being tiny is a long-held misconception. For centuries, Westerners have been asking themselves why some Asians are the size they are.

Attached: woman-asian.jpg (820x500, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181115023200/http://reductress.com/post/im-not-tiny-because-im-asian-im-tiny-because-youre-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to recovered Ming dynasty diaries, the first question white women asked after stepping foot in China in the 14th century was, “Oh my God, how do they eat so much rice but stay so small?”

A translator communicated the answer to them: “They’re not small. You’re actually huge.” But sadly this knowledge was forgotten from the Western historical record.

Many people still wrongly use “being Asian” as a catch-all explanation for certain qualities that only some Asians possess. For example, not all Asians excel at math. I happened to score a five on my Calc BC exam, but that’s because I studied hard – a time-tested approach used by people of all races across the globe. And I’m certainly, and most importantly, not tiny because I’m Asian. 100% of the reason why I’m tiny is because you’re white.

It’s just a fact I didn’t make up and certainly can’t change.

Just like other humans, Asian women come in many different shapes, sizes and forms. Assuming we’re the same harms those who don’t fit this narrative of the stereotypical Asian. And when we do happen to be tiny, it’s not “because we’re Asian.” It’s because you’re colossal and because you’re white

Shut up bich , we are the reference you are the moon orbitating the earth

>orbitating

Attached: D47_59_577_0004_600.jpg (600x338, 24K)

>tfw no tiny indignant asian gf

Attached: 6D9B5696-1E91-4FEA-8326-EA9124A45015.jpg (1600x900, 58K)

ching ching nippon suck my dick

No, the jew is the earth, you are orbiting the kike.

>tfw dated a Chinese girl who was 6'1"
>She wore heels
>I'm 5'9"
>Bitch broke my fucking heart after two years together because her mom found a rich manlet for her to marry

No I'm not upset still thanks for asking

Show tits and timestamp

i have a hard time seeing under 6 as human so i cant take ur whining serious

asian women who care that white people fetishizing them are ones who ONLY fuck whites
if they stuck to their own race it literally doesn't matter to them

>Chinknadians

Awesome. I love her. She makes me feel good about being white again.

Typical arrogant asian thinking they should be the default everything should revolve around them.

Asians belong in Asian countries and no where else.

I got to the second paragraph and stopped. Author is an idiot.
>lumping Indians and such in with Asians when you know full damned well we mean East Asians
>implying Indians have asian frames and not indoeuropean frames by definition of what indoeuropean means

>tfw no giant asian gf

>Ooooh white man so big!
>Me love you long time big sexy!
>I not tiny you very very big white man

Why do YOU think everything should revolve around YOU when YOU are are the minority on Earth and YOU are the minority?

Why do women go on and on about shit no man wants to hear?

Needs to shut up unless she’s asking for a pearl necklace.

Why do YOU type like YOU like to smoke cocks?

>faggotry from more than a year ago

>I’m tiny because you’re white
This is a dumb statement. The response should be "I'm not tiny you are just big." Me being white doesn't cause Asians to be small, they are simply smaller by comparison. So while I view Asians as small I am not causing that diminutive nature, I am simply big from their perspective. Just like a lion doesn't cause a house cat to be tiny, it is simply bigger.

imagine how seething it must be for a chinkoid to witness a gorgeous European chick walk past
and then imagine when she's also much, much, taller than her
no wonder they both obsess and glorify us but also despise us

Attached: 154327525057334.png (640x640, 492K)

who fucking cares? fucking hell this is actually thought to be profound and taught as some kind of secret knowledge in college these days? fuck off you absolute retard. This better be pasta.

>lOok aT mE I Type LikE a mORon!

Imagine giving a fuck about this. How sad. What you've said is true, but, because you've been raised to be constantly offended, like every other "minority" (which, obviously on a global scale you are not), you can't even realise that people speak relative to their own experiences, what is the 'norm' to them. It isn't offensive, it's just normal human behaviour that is easily explained. Sensible, intelligent people understand this, but you've been conditioned to view the world through a victim narrative, so you post shit like this. Kind of ironic, in light of your post.
Tl;dr Grow up and lose the victim complex.

Attached: 2007_doa_007.jpg (506x298, 71K)

why don't YOU take the big black cock out of your asshole and mouth before posting?

YOU should KILL yourself.

>says you shouldn’t reference your own race when judging others’ size
>does it in the next one gorillion paragraphs

how retarded is the author.

Tits or gtfo, roastie whore, the rules don't change just because you're an asian

>You see, with 4.3 billion Asians accounting for 60% of the world’s population, our median size is the norm and you’re all deviating from it
>start a rice-based diet that makes you a squirrel, shorter than even our common ancestor, the starving african rat
>fuck endlessly until you become the average
lmao

Do the world a favor and neck yourself first

Look at me I have a cock in my asshole!

Kek, excellent point, user.

Fucking savage hippie. 10/10 I giggled

she is definitely small because of her race. due to limited food, huge populations, and natural selection, here genes have been selected to be, empirically, on average about 3 or 4 inches shorter than a european woman. 5'1 vs 5'4 i think
i also love how shes "lowkey" claling all white woman giant hamplanets. idk what liberal feminazi infested shithole shes in where the white women are so unattractive and big, but where i am the white women are petite and german, probably "asian size" even lmao

Attached: B9515D04-4FC5-4E00-97B1-6C857007310E.jpg (540x303, 54K)

Go back to China bitch.

Tl;dr

>5'9"
>Calls other men manlets

stfu midget

>Assuming we’re the same harms those who don’t fit this narrative of the stereotypical Asian.
This is where you lost me. Get fucked, slant-eye.

>>because you’re white
Say it again Li
>>you're white
One more time
>>white
Feelsgood.roundeyes.jpg

Asian gfs are cute, but they're Asian. How the fuck does this help me?

I don't care.

Asians are bad drivers tho

Attached: asian.jpg (730x548, 61K)

yeah but black cocks are big and giant, so take it ching chong bitch and shut up. also, black men are stronger, aggressive and dominant.

Attached: 1971.jpg (498x604, 62K)

fuck forgot the BLM memeflag.

>For example, not all Asians excel at math. I happened to score a five on my Calc BC exam, but that’s because I studied hard

Yeah, we knew you weren't actually any good and have to study 23 hours a day

OP is ein dopplenigger and forgot the link

web.archive.org/web/20181115023200/http://reductress.com/post/im-not-tiny-because-im-asian-im-tiny-because-youre-white/

>As an Asian woman under 5’4”, many people misattribute my size to my race.
I'm a white female and I'm 5'4", I just have slender bones.

>5'9

Just become the gf you manlet loser, lmao you're half a man so the transition should be a breeze.

Attached: anal enthusiast.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Fucking tits...timestamp...or GTFO those are your options

You are Asian though, an autistic Mongolian love child to be specific. Pic related zipper face.

Attached: Gook gene flow.jpg (474x322, 25K)

>Ugh NO! My pussy isn't "small", your dick is just HUGE!.txt

She is totally correct not that it means anything. Everything is a matter of perspective. For example humans are also giants compared to cats and dogs. In Asia people often say I'm giant because I'm white. This is of course a pointless argument. Its funny she's makes it. My gf also gets angry if called short. Its cute.

>100% of the reason why I’m tiny is because you’re white.

If you know what I mean. Wink Wink

>Yeah, we knew you weren't actually any good and have to study 23 hours a day

it has always been puzzling to me that education is such a competitive endeavor, particularly in asia. what are you even competing over? it's not like there's a finite amount of knowledge to go around. not enough schools to meet demand? build more. you are some strange people.

Can't be asian with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I wonder if all the Turk posters are behind meme flags now. I don’t see any of them post here anymore. Maybe erdogan won’t let them post anymore, idk.

It's derived from the Confucian Imperial Service Exam which was just memorising a load of text.

no u

What about the men with Asian giantess fetishes? Don't you think they suffer just as much you?

Fuck off, sissy skinned girly white fairy features are common amongst hapa mixed oriental autists. You're Asian, lmao stop coping.

Attached: 1543366289255s.jpg (229x250, 6K)

>Imagine giving a fuck about this. How sad
This.
What the fuck do they want anyway? why should Europeans give a flying fuck about their mere existence? go be a gook somewhere else, who gives a damn.

smol little chink bitch.jpg

>Wink wink
>If you know what I mean

Attached: European man in drag.jpg (456x810, 46K)

Asians, more so than Europeans, regard education as merely a road to a successful career and an inconvenient formality. Knowledge for knowledge's sake is not a thing to them.

Not bad.

Attached: Oriental down syndrome.jpg (574x800, 97K)

>sissy skinned
What does that even mean? Nordid types aren't built like mountain trolls you spastic.

>i'm not small because i'm asian i'm small because you're white
journalism in 2018 ladies and gentleman

At least you’ll always be able to get a husband. Have you tried being a short bald man? The grass is always greener.

>I'm not tiny cause I'm Asian, I'm tiny cause you're white

Whatever, tiny

what i don't understand is why they have a competitive attitude toward cooperative endeavors like education. i believe they view a degree in the same way one views a trophy or an award.

i don't know how things are in china, maybe it's not how i'm imagining.

Or maybe it’s two different races and ‘humans’ can’t make an average human type to base everyone on because of different races. Smh my head my head

Pic related is what that means, the nordic phenotype is feminine and gay. You're still Asian btw.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 85K)

Gtfo with that “studied” shit. I knew many Asians in college, and NONE of them Studied, EVER.... and they all ACED exams.

Attached: 4EBF5980-F74D-405F-915D-CAE31082FCEB.jpg (261x460, 27K)

>You are superior to me in stature and I am mad
Lol

>build more
Number of universities by country:
India: 4004
USA: 3281
China: 2310
Brazil: 1507
Russia: 1306
Japan: 985
Mexico: 931
Iran: 605
France: 562
Indonesia: 487

Already done. India and China have a lot of universities. The problem? There will always be better universities and most universities are going to be dogshit. And due to the massive population, jobs become difficult and there's massive competition. Unlike the West, these countries don't have serious gibs programs because state funds are low. It's either study or literally die.

When running a work crew, I need large and small people, they are better equipped for different tasks. I COULD send one of my 6'5" brute troll guys into the pipe to reach the delicate machinery at the end, but he's too big and unfortunately too stupid also, which I have noticed is a common corroboration. Don't feel bad about being small, it is a useful adaption.

Yeah, they tend to be pretty dog eat dog out there.

Britbro, the victim class that has been created over the last 40 or so years is such a malevolent cancer I don't know that we'll come back from it.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Another jealous chink of White Genetics

Time to kill all Cain Bloods!

>NONE of them Studied, EVER
Their parents taught them the math you're learning in college in 5th grade.

It's gay for a female nordid type to be 5'4', that's some impressive logic there user.

>A literal nigger
lol

that makes sense, my ex cutie side piece was a short asian mix but she took all the asian genes so she came out short

They are tiny though

Attached: 124567865634314323.jpg (1200x1200, 298K)

>Cain bloods

You a Jewish wannabe Christian larper or something?

Attached: IQ below room temperature (you).jpg (645x729, 49K)

/thread

We are the reference in our own fucking countries
Fuck off

underrated

Just a messenger of God

Attached: CainBlood.jpg (620x413, 35K)

I’m not even talking about just math and physical science, but social sciences and everything else. I had an Asian kid that sat next to me in psych101 that didn’t even have a textbook, he shared mine in class. He still would get 100s on exams.

Maybe in her country she isn't tiny, but she is in most others. That's just a fact. Another non American finding something To complain about in America that's so incredibly asinine

Stop moving the goal post you stuck up brain dead stupid slavic whore. Don't put words in my mouth either, and post your ass crack here in lingerie.

>A literal Aboriginal autist

Somalis are Afro Asiatic Caucascoids btw.

Attached: Aids.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Called the police.

That's a child dumbass.

>I'm not little you're big!
The OP has wasted our time with idiotic sophistry.
Obviously "asians are small" is true from a western perspective