Is New Hampshire the only state that's

Is New Hampshire the only state that's
>somewhat right wing
>majority white
>majority of babies are white
>not a trash heap like West Virginia

or is New Hampshire the best state in the union?

Attached: newhampshire_simple.gif (1412x1060, 214K)

Bump because I want to move there
>t. Nonwhite

Asian or subhuman?

Subhuman ;)

New Hamsphire went red if it wasn't for the filthy and parasitic somalis

>can't buy booze after 11:45
2nd best

Attached: 1538767948880.png (419x576, 26K)

I thought the Somalis were in Maine? Also, I'm not going to say what state I currently live in, but let me just say that any other state would be a major step up in the Somali department...

Try Minnesota :^) They'll love you.

we dont fucking want you nigger

Maine looks great but I'm a webdev and I can't find any work up there. I'm going to finish my internship in about a year and a half so I need to find a place with jobs to move to. As soon as I get to the point where I can work remotely, I'll probably look at Maine if I don't like where I'm at.

Also, I don't drink so I don't care about booze.

fucking peturing back forehead subhuman disfigured face shit colored skin subhuman

I actually like New Hampshire, but I've never lived somewhere that cold(south africa and florida). What's it like there? What's the cost of living like? any tech jobs?

Attached: Q1ClaNY.jpg (506x552, 55K)

Boston has a lot of tech jobs and you could commute from southern NH.

Cold states are great repellants for the brown hordes. Unless you live in my state, which is cold AND has a government that fucking pays thousands of Somalis to live here for free.

>What's it like there?
New England is one of those places you have to visit to understand.

>What's the cost of living like?
I've seen some pretty cheap property up there but for the most parts, coastal places are likely to be more expensive.

>any tech jobs?
As a webdev, I've seen a few come through, but I'm just looking because I have an internship to complete.

Would it be possible for me to take a train and work on the way/way back? I don't know much about trains or railways because I live in a car state.

Lmao you. Guys sound a little unhinged
I want to live in libertarian paradise

look up where the trains go you ball sack

>I want to live in libertarian paradise
Tell that to the staties darkie. They'll make you feel right at home.

Try going back to Somalia friend :^)

I'm doing that now but there's an overwhelming amount of information and I want to hear from someone with experience to find out if it's even worth it.

I'm definitely gonna look into this for after college. Anything else that's important to know?

We just went full blue-tard save the governor. NH will be northern mass within 3 years.

Should I just drop all NH-related everything and move to West Virginia then?

You guys really convinced me.

If you can wait see how 2020 shakes out. NH may correct itself. ID is my destination if NH stays blue.

>I thought the Somalis were in Maine?
Everywhere White people advanced economically out of public housing/off welfare received a heap of shitskins to maintain the gibs industry.

new hampshire stopped being republican leaning in the 2000s

I'm aware of this but I literally live in New Mogadishu and I can say that I'd rather live in a city full of nothing but El Salvadorians, Gypsies, and West Africans than a city that's 50% Somali. Somalians are the absolute bottom barrel immigrants and deserve to die.

ive only taken the train from boston to providence. was a pretty shit train if i remember correctly

Fuck off we're full and Puritan is already too busy

>New Hampshire
>full
If you were smart, you would be begging for white conservatives to move in en masse. You are on the cusp of becoming a blue state, as shown by the 2016 election returns. Would it really be a bad thing if I moved in, pumped a shitload of money into the state economy, participated in right wing politics, and had a bunch of white children?

There are actually a good amount of shitskins in the south side of Manchester tho

It's pretty disgusting to be entirely honest.

That's what I do. Webdev from NH working in Cambridge.
That election made me sad. I just want to keep my guns and low taxes, but the retarded liberal transplants are moving here with the intention of turning everything blue forever.
Fuck that we need more right wing voters like to vote Republican. NH is a swing state, and especially vulnerable to being replaced by Democrats (not worried about nonwhites because it's too cold) because we're surrounded by blue states.

Attached: a.jpg (651x923, 140K)

>not worried about nonwhites because it's too cold
Minnesota user here. DO NOT make this mistake and be lulled into a false sense of security. If your government gets too cucked, they'll simply import thousands of shitskin voters and give them free housing and amenities. The cold isn't enough to stop the gibs-seeking mobs.

Also
>Webdev from NH
Can you hook me up with a job? I'm an intern right now and I've mostly done HTML and CSS work, but my company just started paying me to learn JS for an hour a day. I can show you my work.

NH *was* based in the past, but only relative to other New England states. Today other than a little tax benefit, it's about the same as the others. Manchester is just as disgusting as the typical liberal city in any liberal state. If you're stuck in the Northeast the state is an ok choice. If not you can find 100 different places "out west" that are more based by any measure.

There are four states with a white future: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and West Virginia. Do you see why I chose NH out of the four? If you analyze demographics for any of these "based" places out west, you will see that the white birthrates are plummeting there while the hispanic birthrates are skyrocketing.

Attached: map-2-2.jpg (2080x1874, 922K)

>Republican
>Right wing
You’re going back, MIGApede.

Attached: F361190C-3AB4-4286-84D0-5DF89304B751.png (781x600, 884K)

Young people need to participate in the GOP and push back against the establishment, and it will become our party once the boomers die.

Makes sense. They won't come here on their own, but if someone else pays for everything, they'll go anywhere.
We're not hiring, unfortunately, mostly because we can't afford to hire a second developer. I work for a nonprofit publication, which actually has really nice benefits apart from being mostly liberal women.

>working with liberal women
F. I work at a conservative company and I eat lunch with an AnCap and a NatSoc every day.

One thing I don't like is the censorship of any comments on our articles that don't fit the agenda, when our official policy is to only censor swear words. I could, perhaps, collect all the banned comments and publish them to expose hypocrisy, but if I published them myself, everyone would know it was me. If I had help, I could make it happen.

NH women are the fairest in the land.

Attached: Evilash.jpg (295x341, 16K)

NH was still decent in 2014. But you could tell already with the rate of third worlders they were bringing in things were well on their way down. NH won’t be red much longer no matter what

Nope. (((Democracy))) is jewish bullshit, niggerloving MIGApede. Both parties are the same thing with the same goal. They just disagree on how to achieve said goal. And that goal is the extinction of white European Americans.

Attached: B72ADD15-10BD-480D-BA20-87797B281B4C.jpg (960x1024, 226K)

I can't argue with the "whiteness," but I do have family in the Vermont/NH area. It's pretty great, but no way I would trade it for northern Idaho, parts of CO, parts of MT, even Utah. Even areas that are thoroughly spiccified like northern AZ or northern NM can still be preferable in many ways. Much better weather, cleaner air, cheaper cost of living, low taxes, rugged outdoors gun culture, no nanny state, and absolutely ZERO nogs. There are probably more nogs in Manchester than my entire state. All that said, you're right that NH is one of the best choices in the East.

>northern Idaho
Spic in 20 years

>CO
Spic already, to be more spic'd

>MT
To be spic'd and Cali'd

>Utah
Spic'd and Cali'd

>cheaper cost of living, low taxes, rugged outdoors gun culture, no nanny state, and absolutely ZERO nogs
That's because the spics haven't been politically activated yet. True, they don't vote. However, when they're the absolute, overwhelming majority, it only takes a few of them to take all those great things away.