Hello pol, are you have here some forigners who study chinese in taiwan...

Hello pol, are you have here some forigners who study chinese in taiwan? If yes why you come to taiwan and not china and where you you chose study? Please kindly reply, thank you

Attached: unethical-medicine-lobotomy-orig.jpg (1500x1312, 555K)

Taiwanese speak Mandarin (sort of). Westerners are not as comfortable on the mainland as they are in Taiwan.
I used to enjoy Hong Kong but when it went back to China, an oppressive cloud fell over it. China is no place for people who are accustomed to breathing room.

What does the lobotomy do

It makes Reddit look edgy controversial and interesting.

So why not go to Hong Kong?

Did you read my reply? Hong Kong has changed a lot under mainland rule.
Also, Hong Kong people speak (screech would probably be a more accurate word) Cantonese.

Hong-Kong is the best for a weastern fag, however, you'll struggle learning Mandarin there, as they themselves don't know it too well, but know English (and there are many expats in general) Otherwise, there is little to none Cultural or environmental difference between Taiwan and Coastal China.

>Taiwanese speak Mandarin (sort of). Westerners are not as comfortable on the mainland as they are in Taiwan.
>I used to enjoy Hong Kong but when it went back to China, an oppressive cloud fell over it. China is no place for people who are accustomed to breathing room.
Anti-Chinese LARP

You can't read either.
I suspect the OP is a Mainland glownigger.

Jow Forums is a joke nowadays

Go fuck your sister again Ivan.

I'm going to Taiwan next year for a wedding. Never been there. What can I expect and how much Taiwan pussy will I get as a white male?

Hahaha yes their Chinese is so so。 but they also have school and Hong Kong is more beautiful and fancy

因為台灣是我最喜歡的省份在中國

i dont speak chinese.
anyways, if you have any questions about the USA just ask me

Hahaha good chinese! From where you learned Chinese?

再一個大學。
>why you come to taiwan and not china and where you you chose study?
那為什麼臺灣人喜歡問外國人這個問題?

Attached: based&redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

在不是再

Hahaha
Because im gonna be teaching chinese next year in 師大 Alon
What another questions do Taiwanese often ask you?

Attached: 20180529_021516.jpg (630x315, 257K)

>What another questions do Taiwanese often ask you?
>你來多久?
>你有沒有台灣的女朋友?
>你是哪國人?
I get these same three questions every time I meet someone.
>Because im gonna be teaching chinese next year in 師大
That's cool dude. Stress conversation, and teach them Chinese that's spoken everyday. The textbook stuff is outdated and too goofy.