Severely Depressed

It sucks so hard when you like a person so much and they don't want to be with you because you're ugly. If only I won this stupid ass genetic lottery I could be with the guy of my dreams right now.

What's the point of even living if you're always going to be pushed aside for the prettier girl?

Attached: beingugly.jpg (640x920, 55K)

There's probably someone who'd like you if you put yourself out there.

Why are you ugly?

Since you're a girl you have more chances.

But you yeah being poor ugly and dumb sucks, only if I was handsome, clever and confident of myself.
But we have to accept reality and try to get the best out of it.

How do you know you are ugly?
Also, something ugly for one, can be beautiful for the other

unless you've got the body of spongebob squarepants or your face looks like it got hit by a truck, you can be pretty if you take good care of your body.

I know even ugly people can get with people but they're not the people I want to be with. It sucks that we have to settle for the people that will have us and not even be attracted to them.

I would rather be alone than settle and I would rather die than go through life alone.

Yes please. Do it.

Because who wants to be with a person who has literally no confidence on themselves?

In this state, even if you get a boyfriend who really likes you,... You'll just be a burden to him.

What can you actually do to him to make him happy? Be clingy, saying that he is the world to you? Give him a lot of sex? And what else?

Just stop whining about you don't have a boyfriend rn. Just keep doing what you're good at. Embrace it.

Act like you already have a boyfriend. Show others that you are in a higher level than all the hoes out there. Stop being desperate. Boys will automatically notice you. Because you will not be a girl that is easy to get. Boys generally want to get a girl who is out of their league.

Tldr... Fuck what others think of you and do something to Embrace your sexuality.

There's no such a thing as "ugly girl", I'm being serious
Unless you're obesse/have some deformations there will be people that will consider you pretty
And you can deal with those 2 things I listed
If you're look is a big issue for you, try changing your make-up/way you dress/haircut, it can help a lot
I was considered "unattractive" by girls until I changed my hair cut (I used to have long, dense hair) and now exacly the same girls say I'm handsome
Also, I bet you're not ugly at all and you just think you are

You reply to everyone but me. What makes you ugly according to yourself?

There are a lot of ugly girls with weird bodies, but just as you say you need to work on your image if you're suck by default.

This fellow in here is telling the hard truths
If you don't have anything to offer no one will want you in their life.

Attached: c40a322dfb8d9295108f312fcd7bafc5.jpg (960x544, 129K)

Okay thanks for this advice but it's really hard for me to be confident, I have little self-esteem already. Whenever I wake up and look at myself in the mirror I just get depressed for the entire day.

I don't know how I can act so confident and pretend to be someone out of their league when I am the opposite...

But what if the people you are attracted to will never be attracted to you? Would you settle for someone who likes you but you don't find attractive? I cannot do this.

I have an ugly face and issues with my skin on my body.

>There's no such a thing as "ugly girl",
Dude, stop.

What feature of your face and why?

Picture or didn't happen.

How old are you?
If you're a teen, I guess it's just normal to feel like this at this age. But if you're like in 20s, I think you should do something about your self esteem and stuff.

Try to do as much as it's practically possible for you to look pretty/passable everyday.

Improve yourself as a person, work on your hobbies, be an interesting person, solve the problems in your life that you can solve, learn new things everyday, don't become stagnant.

I am a lean, tall, good looking guy with muscle tone, great jaw line, high cheek bones, symmetries all around, blue eyes that melt hearts and so on and so on. Own my own house, have a high income, also have a couple semi-exotic cars and a motorbike. Do I sound like to you as the kind of guy who would prefer a "prettier" girl? Yeah so does the rest of society but it ain't so.

I don't know how many "prettier" girls I've turned down but it's alot, because all I want is someone who's got my sense of humor and understands me.

If you're nice to hang out with and honest, your looks are not even in my top three priorities.

But all the girls I want (NOT the skinny, "pretty", dumb fullofthemselves ones...) seem to think they're not good enough for me and I'm too shy to initiate anything with any of them myself.

So don't sell yourself short there missy. One of my buddies who's a better looker than me and nicer than the day is long, has been faithfully married for a decade to a 150cm tall girl with too much going on in all the wrong places. Why? Because she's funny, honest, and they share interests. He could have had all the "pretty girl" pussy he wanted, but he just isn't interested in that.

Guys like us DO exist, honey. You just need to find one of us - and while doing that you're bound to have some disappointments along the way.

Sorry to read that you're hurting now, but hang in there. One day you'll meet a guy like me or my buddy, and never look back.

I wish you all the best! :-)

Find something else to do for pleasure instead of pursing a relationship. It's not fair, it never will be and there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe eventually some ugly guy falls for you and you for him, or maybe not.

No you are not, your WoW character doesn't count.

OP I'm 19 and you to me if you interest me and i´m a guy

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x108, 7K)

If you see interpersonal romantic relations on basis of physical attractiveness then you're just immature
I don't know why so fucking many people care about somebody's look
It's about how you like this person, do you feel something toward him, do you have shared hobbies etc., no about how you and him are fucking looking
Also, if you like somebody, you will consider him/her more attractive than you would otherwise

BTW how you know he don't want to be with you because of way you look?

But that is true, you can always do some make up if you're not pleased with your apperance
You may not look pretty, but if you aren't somehow deformed you're not ugly
I'm speaking for myself

Good post

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start trolling. Not long... Never played WoW because I am outside lifting or exercising on my bike instead.

People tell me I'm handsome, not the other way around ... this is in fact the first time I'VE said it to someone (due to anonymity).

>I don't know why so fucking many people care about somebody's look.
Because you forget about their appearance while you laughing and having a good time.
But when you want to get in physical contact you gotta turn off the lights so you don't get limp because of that face.
Looks matter, personality matters, health matters and values matter, it is within us.
Some are lucky some other unfornate.

Instead of making ten posts and fifty excuses you could just post a timestamp, 4Chad.

nose, bags under eyes, asymmetrical, acne

i'm in my mid 20s ...

what if I do all of this and nothing changes? I think that will depress me even more

No offence, but you sound like a faggot and I don't think I would be attracted to you anyway. I don't need to find some 'pretty boy' I already have the guy I'm interested in, he's not 10/10 but he's perfect to me, however he wants to be with prettier girls.

It just fucking sucks.

By 'attraction' I don't mean only physical, I mean the whole thing, his personality, interests etc.

And I know because he told me straight up that I'm ugly. (and before people judge this, he was just being honest because I told him to be)

You're probably average looking but want Chad.

If he told you that directly, then he's obvious asshole
Anyway - you just have to find a man that at the same time will be attracted to you, and you'll be attracted to him
It's always hard, but hey, that's life

>what if I do all of this and nothing changes? I think that will depress me even more
Well 1% is better than 0.
I think it is more depressing to not even try.
You know if your face is really ugly you need to work out, I really mean it.
Eat healthy, invest time on yourself trying new experiences.
I'm 19, I'm poor, unemployed, ugly and depressed, basically a wasteman but even though I still believe that it's possible dig yourself out of the shithole.

>I think that will depress me even more
settle for a guy who likes you or stfu about being lonely

t. guy who has embraced loneliness instead of settling

I get my hopes up about society, try to help people out, then run into judgmentalists like this. Every. Damn. Time.

Maybe find someone who is less superficial or did you consider maybe he doesn't like you for other reasons

See how a few paragraphs about some selected aspects about me led you to think "faggot" without really knowing anything about me apart from what I elected to write....? Interesting.

If not wanting to take sluts home for a quickie because I can't stand the drama and would prefer a decent girl with shared interests and her head in the right place equals a faggot, then yes - please consider me raging faggot. :)

I hope your bf gets his shit together and sticks with you, and that you're able to work it out.

Stfu faggot ass face nice guy. Go cry somewhere else lmao

I think you are just having a crush on him or it's just a deep one sided love. It Doesn't mean he's into you tho. And why do you want to be with him if he said you're ugly. I mean not in a bad way. But you don't have to be clingy with him just bc he's 10/10. Clearly the scale isn't balanced. So stop the shit with him and move on.

It's your life. You have to make a choice. But you don't have to be dependent on others to pick you.

I'm pretty sure that there will be a guy who thinks you are 10/10 for him and he is 10/10 for you. So stop dwelling on that guy you're seeing and trying to improve yourself. Try to be a better version of yourself.

Life is all about confidence. Try to get confidant (:

yah I realise it is one sided, it's hard for me to get over, I just think if I was this or that I could have him but I can't. This probably sounds incredibly spoilt. I'm just trying to be honest with my feelings.

Yeah it always feels good to talk with that person. You'd think that he'll be your bf soon. But know that it's not gonna happen. Because it never will.

Well I'm in my mid 20s. and I've been there too. Happened to me when trying to be with a girl. But finally they'll say they don't want to be with you. And it fucking sucks. It Takes a Hella lot of time to get over.

better get prepared if you still want to be with him. So that you won't get depressed any further and lose yourself. I guess You'll eventually know it the hard way... i.e., the best way is to get confident and develop yourself as I did.

Good luck OP.
You can DM me if you want to.

how did you develop yourself?

I don't want to talk personally here. Contact me in Kik messenger. Kik me at "a9e5"