Let me get this straight - Is this board basically consisting solely of turbo incels who're got radicalised by internet...

Let me get this straight - Is this board basically consisting solely of turbo incels who're got radicalised by internet nazis to hate women who rejected them plus hate the niggies and jews? If that's true then you all are fucking pathetic lmao.
>inb4 kike
>inb4 shill

Attached: 6a6d0c0823f065125be4188cd38167aa06ab95cd_00.jpg (485x512, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this thread will be
>1 post by this ID

Pretty much

I always wondered what it would take to cause people to revolt in this country. How much they could squeeze in taxes, how shitty jobs could be, how soul crushing life would have to become before people would say enough and begin to rally against those who are in control. Turns out the line in the sand was video games and anime. Now fuck off kike shill.

> T. Roastie reeee

Its made up of Jewish puppets incapable of violence, they call themselves the white race.
Theres also lots of violent nonwhites here to keep them in line.

>>inb4 kike
>>inb4 shill

So, tell us more about yourself, mister OP.

>what is "kayfabe"
American culture is professional wrestling, everyone is memeing

>nigger
there now i have 2 posts.

Attached: 1541071569158.png (399x332, 8K)

Shut up Zoltán.

Jow Forums is an anti incel mgtow and pro christian board

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

>inb4 kike
>inb4 shill
Sooo /thread then?

Thats what they want you to believe for sure. Even our national broadcast runs with that agenda.

I don't know anyone in real life who visits this place. I don't really know what the threshold for being an incel is? How many days do I have to go without sex before you consider me an incel?

I live in a rural area, so my game is weak atm as its mostly thots and singlemothers here (Which I don't find as a quality for obvious reasons).

I don't hate all women but man the quality is lacking these days, I think social media culture ruined many, both men and women. So many shape their personalities and mindset on what they believe can garner most likes. Tinder is full of women who has nothing to offer but good looks, they aren't interrested in having offspring, because that will make them look less attractive on their instagram or snap.

I know one thing for certain. When these virgin incels learn to embrace their plight being equivocated with racist alt-right antisemitism and respond to these accusations with
>so?
that day will go in the history books.

t. handsome and charming empath with nice penis

Attached: 1543269342907.jpg (474x474, 15K)

>1 post with my ID

I'm here for the lulz but have been laid before. Concensually, and even had a 3 Year relationship. Don't try to generalize any group of people just because you don't like what you see. Now get flushed shit skin

3*

let me get this straight, jewish owned and operated mainstream media radicalized you to view white nationalists as internet nazis who hate women? if thats true than you are fucking pathetic lmao

>meme flag
ignored

There's a small group of transhumanists and radical fascist-eugenicists here too.

No to the women part.
Thats r9k who doesnt hate wkmen as much as pine for them.
Pol posts news shit or laugh about politics.
Also hate threads of every group including americans, whites, chinese etc.
Its not an echo chamber because there are jews, blacks, left, right etc.
Look at the meetups or whatever for hwndu or w.e in new york. Mostly non white. Pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Attached: 1543299701997.png (791x561, 395K)

just because you say "inb4" doesn't make you fucking immune to it, you fucking israeli worm
kike
shill
sage

>Let me get this straight

Oh now you want to get straight...

Attached: zhTb6.jpg (566x493, 32K)

90% of Jow Forums is LITERALLY shitskins/mutt, I don't know what you expect on here
>b-but I'm 10% Norwegian! I'm a good Christian! Remove kebab!
>t. Mike Erik Erdoganovic

Attached: 1500939477045.png (210x339, 126K)

fuck off and answer to the national consultation shill

Attached: brussel.jpg (1672x940, 289K)

To be honest my chances of being ashkenazi-nazi mutt is like 90%

It's true

Doesn't mean we're wrong though, sadly

Attached: froppy.jpg (274x326, 26K)

>operative word being solely

some of us are gay jewish leftists who just find the whole circus hilarious. "i haven't read a book on history, critical theory or economics in my life but I was redpilled by a screenshotted Jow Forums thread, a dozen memes and some webms of chinese people shitting in the street."

y'all are a fucking trip. it's hilarious.

kuss o*bán.

Yes, pol is r9k. There is literally no difference.

SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros SOROS soros

Attached: orban.jpg (700x520, 35K)

I've never met a Jew in real life but I wouldn't be surprised if you were.

This board isn't a fraction of what it once was; most of what you're seeing here now is reddit faggotry, post ironic shitposting and actual paid shills.
I'm gonna assume you fall into at least one of these categories since you decided to post without lurking moar, fucking gimp.

Stick around and lurk a while cocksucker and you too will come to see the light

I found gold at random on a trail once and my instict was to rub my hands in glee!

Szóval ez jár a fejében egy átlagos fideszesnek?

Attached: George_Soros_God_700x350 (1).jpg (700x350, 39K)

>turbo incels
>internet nazis
>niggies
such a tryhard like just why

Stop taking selfies, gayar.

we hate everything

welcome to our ranks newfag

Attached: 1543177170379.gif (313x238, 4M)

>Saying inb4 kike and shill will automatically make me less of a kike and a shill.

Emberassing

Kike shill.

i mean dude you whole OP is buzzword filed crap you don't even try to engage in any conversation all you do is mental masturbation
you sound like an underage fag too fool of himself
for me you are embarrassing for you i am
you see the point ?

Nothing “In” about my “cel”

>leaf

Attached: 1445589055133.jpg (448x498, 63K)

Kike shill, fuck off

Retard can't spell embarrassing correctly.
Embarassing

Attached: MeReadingThisThread.gif (456x421, 863K)

Kike shill

>i mean dude you whole OP is buzzword filed crap
Buzzword is a buzzword itself.

what waste of spacetime makes topics like this?
delete yourself.

Attached: 1540383580154s.jpg (225x250, 8K)

>"this board sucks and is full of broken people"
>millions of online forums and chats and he comes here
i wonder why

>Turns out the line in the sand was video games and anime.
What on earth does this mean? Anime and video games are tools to keep the youth complacent and occupied.

>Let me get this straight - Is this board basically consisting solely of dicks who're got radicalised by dicks to hate dicks who rejected them plus hate the dicks and dicks? If that's true then you all are fucking pathetic lmao.

as if the 6 gorillion pre-existing dick threads weren't enough. if you ever grow tired of thinking about dicks, please come back here and post up some political commentary that is 100% dick-free. kys in the meantime.