SAVE JAMES

ok Jow Forums this is a call for justicei wish this was a joke but it isnt
i want you to at least try and spread this to other people that want to help
>long story short: a crazy mother took custody of her son from a loving normal father because women always get the kids regardless of things they do
MUH GENDER EQUALITY
So yeah i guess some people are more equal then others
>basically the mother is trying to cut this 4 or 5 year old dick off so she can turn him into a girl named "Luna" but the kid refuses to wear dresses and wants to be called James and be a boy
What kind of a retard do you need to be to do that and to give your child a dogs name
>i linked 2 websites you can visit, one is a more detailed source that goes further more into this shitstorm then me and the other link is for donations so the father can afford a lawyer and stop his crazy wife from ruining their son life forever
this is your time to prove the shit you are saying against people like this or else you are allowing this to happen
>SAUCE
http savejames com
https www gofundme com protect jeffs kids
also how do i post links without saying its a spam ?

Attached: kiddos-web.jpg (960x513, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/us/2015/06/13/nr-harlow-intv-dallas-judge-shooting-suspect.cnn/video/playlists/dallas-police-headquarters-under-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=gWuhZkP2WVk&t=1s
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf
savejames.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor kid, he's fucked

try and spread it the kid does not deserve to get his life ruined by a retarded lefty whore

the nigger whore fears for her life because of the families she destroyed. judge kim cooks.
cnn.com/videos/us/2015/06/13/nr-harlow-intv-dallas-judge-shooting-suspect.cnn/video/playlists/dallas-police-headquarters-under-attack/

thank you for this sauce

But that is another case.

I live within close radius of the pediatric clinic the wife works at. What can I legally do to help the situation? Disclaimer for CIAniggers, I AM NOT ADVOCATING VIOLENCE. I merely want to do my duty as a citizen to look after the white youth. Any suggestions?

Go check if the story is true. Account from an unaffliated source should make it more appealing to everyone

well that is the point we dont attack people Jow Forums is not isis as some think they are
well you could donate to the father so he can afford a lawyer or you could spread this to more people
the more people know the better for the father because the mother is in the wrong here
people will go crazy when they see this and demand they give the kid back to the father

>he

This woman is crazy, so maybe it is a good idea to terminate her bloodline and let her reassign the gender of her children? She could have passed her crazyness to the children?

Wrong, I looked at the website, it's full of religious quotes. What they'll say is that the kid wants that, the father is some sort of religious nutjob who went rabid when he told him, and the heroic mother defended it. Sorry for the father, the kid and his twin, but this is a lost battle.

Someone find her facebook so we can send her botched gender surgeries

Maybe the kid wants to be a girl and the dad is lying

I've been posting the story on faceberg we'll see what happens. poor kid

gas yourself

is it better for a kid to be raised as a christian? or to be raised as a abomination that will be mocked from everybody in his life
the kid does not deserve genital mutilation
no the kid specificly says he is a boy not a girl
youtube.com/watch?v=gWuhZkP2WVk&t=1s

bump

Jesus smiles on you for this thread

I do not have much in the form of intelligently devising a way of attacking this issue, but fervently support the idea and will contribute as much as possible once an action plan has been generally hammered out between minds

Or you're a faggot retard

no attacking the mother will never help
again Jow Forums is not isis

I mean that normies will see that and go nuts. Wrong advertisement.

some relevant info

Attached: oops.png (672x642, 31K)

This. Verification and publication and then can send it to some larger right-wing alt media personalities.

>cnn.com/videos/us/2015/06/13/nr-harlow-intv-dallas-judge-shooting-suspect.cnn/video/playlists/dallas-police-headquarters-under-attack/
this is 2015 and about blm

go fuck yourself gypsy if you dont want to help leave

Someone post OP's links!!!

What caliber rifle does the dad plan to use to defend his son? I'll gladly send him a few boxes of cartridges.

Fuck
This
Weak
Shit.
This, *this*, is how SJWs fucking win.
>oh, the dad is Christian? He cannot win
Fuck. Off.
I am sick & tired of people being punished for being Christian.
The mom is a fucktard, who cares if dad gives to charity?

it's very true, court documents can be found here
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf

savejames.com/

there are some in the post
no we dont want to kill anybody its not right
DONT attack the mother or the father by any means

Donate niggers. (If you can, big thanks to those whom already have)

Attached: 1541826842918.jpg (640x732, 56K)

Letting kids choose to have gender reassignment surgery before they know anything in life. The absolute state of america.

The mother must be mentally ill.

"$1,000
Anonymous
32 mins ago"
Nice

This is happening everywhere in the Western world. I'm surprised it's not already happening in Norway.

I don't think reassignment surgeries for children have started here, but they will soon enough. There are endless stories here about 4 year olds "coming out" or extremely "proud" parents presenting their 5 year old boy as a girl now, to thunderous applause and hundreds of likes on facebook. Oddly enough, those parents tend to be either feminist leftists or lesbians. Strange coincidence.

Yup.

forgot the pic, damnit

Attached: Capture.png (795x525, 241K)

wow that man is a hero
they are all mentally ill people that need to be castrated and put in an asylum
imagine destroying your kids life for worthless likes on facebook

Let's save james!!!

Attached: 1542849834515.jpg (580x580, 196K)

If I solely win first price in the lottery tonight I am fucking sponsoring the rest of the money needed for the completion of the gofundme campaign for the father, i promise.

Thanks m8

Attached: 1541382802126.jpg (736x1106, 120K)

Jow Forums is the butterfly :)

Attached: 1493016498813.gif (512x288, 457K)

link please

https www gofundme com protect jeffs kids
it was in the post

Agreed. I'm not particularly religious or spiritual, and I hope I don't sound like a lunatic, but I'm starting to think these people must be possessed by demonic influence. And the whole western world for that matter. They worship everything that goes against nature. Every perversion is celebrated and degeneracy runs rampant. Every heavenly virtue is now mocked and replaced with its opposite. There must be something going on.

no you dont sound crazy
im not some hardcore christian ether but i still respect my peoples tradition
and yes those people seem to be possessed by something demonic to do stuff like this
the left is mentally ill

I must just be fucking retarded, but I can't find it. only two came up for the fathers name and neither were related to the story.

you are, go to the website in the OP and click on the donate tab
jesus, kys

It's either demonic or some kind of virus. I'm not religious either but this stuff going on is forcing me to reconsider.

just add // and : to the link and that is it
they are basically a cult

com/protect-jeffs-kids

Perhaps we can start postering it? Trying to figure out ideas that are effective but are not too much for the area.

ok that helped. I was missing the dashes. I was using / and . learn something new everyday.

It’s texas, so when in doubt, 20mm

It is so trendy for parents to have trans kids... if they are "on the spectrum" even better! Really unbelievable times we are living in.

Attached: mental_disorder.jpg (702x728, 57K)

>Name of the year
>Emma Ellingsen
Who's that you ask? Well some supposed transexual 17 year old kid who was born male and is now supposedly female and why is that worthy of name of the year?
Who knows....

This is America faggot we don't like degenerates here. Plus its the boys choice not his stupid mothers

checked

worse part is the child doesn't even want it which makes the mother doing illegal acts towards her son

every religion believes in evil spirits which are deemed as demons by the abrahamic religions such as Islam, Christianity and Judaism. You are not crazy in fact many people should at least acknowledge the spiritual side of the world and know that their is some spiritual influence being done here

Checked and confirmed.

don't donate. money will not go to lawyer i guarantee it 100%. just like these guys that wanted donations to save a hobo, and ran away with the money then (100k or more)

I saw in a Netflix documentary one time that a court battle was won when a family member discovered the Court Appointed Psychologist had a very colorful hobby outside of work.

Get this to PewDiePie

Attached: 5a480d6142fb7693d3aa0e3e1d42e458.png (598x591, 304K)

It’s a fathers duty is to defend his child
The kid is not choosing to dress as a girl the mother is forcing him to

Get this shit to youtubers and get it exposure. If that requires flooding their inbox with the article over and over, so be it

of the three ways women sexualize children, two are done by mothers and include
blowing their infant sons' dicks
force femming their sons
the third is teachers fucking their students

they are incapable of understanding that theyre doing anything wrong too. women are a fucking hazard.

Even if that was the case it’s unethical to perform life altering surgery when they can’t make an informed decision

What a horror story, the mother should be jailed for child abuse, and she's a fuckin pediatrician...

Try to get the attention of Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder.

Funny; I used to be an atheist, am now agnostic and have never been religious. But I have always argued that we have a word, "evil", and the word does indeed have legitimate applications regardless of the spiritual and/or religious implications. That being said, what they are doing to this child is evil; if anything qualifies, this does.

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

hope and change

Attached: D96E4CAE-EA08-4737-B74D-2630D9ECBA12.jpg (1242x1242, 228K)

Because Jow Forums decided to be an idiot and not to do propper research. Here's the court's FINDINGS OF FACT

Attached: Court 3.png (598x348, 80K)

>used to be atheist
>was the best at debating
>could defeat any point
>dream of logical utopia free of religion
>realize two things
>people are stupid
>and people suck
>accept that religion will be around forever
>realize that the values instilled by christianity are worth the superstitious bs
>realize a lot of people don't even believe the superstitious parts anyway
>realise people on average are too scatter minded to act good without a Santa figure in place.

That doesn't mean I give up in humanity and it's ability to improve their superstition or downright replace it with common sense. I do believe that religion itself has evolved, from primitive animal spirits, to pantheons of half human half animal gods, to angry sun gods and finally a initially wrathful god now turned his 2.0 form that's a bit more suitable for our times.
I look forward to seeing where it goes, but am also aware how we are the molders of religion. Aware of how it always happens to fit our surroundings instead of being a permanent true vision. We love making sense of things, being real with ourselves and questioning our existence, and I find that trait, usually reserved for philosophy and religion, has become a key trait of the sciences. And I for one look up to inquisitive minds, may they be of religious or scientific origin.

Fun pasta.

Attached: 1539070243129.png (657x527, 385K)

Part 2 (Note The Girls reffer to the wife's daughters from a previous marriage, the twins are refered as Boys or Children)

Attached: Court 2.png (621x817, 152K)

[email protected]
Jordan Peterson Subreddit
[email protected]
(888)-957-3569 (Crowder)
[email protected]

Contact em lads

Attached: images_6.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Bump

The Dad needs to run with the kid if it comes to it.

Attached: Dad, Get The Horsemen!.jpg (688x1024, 82K)

Part 3.
So congrats, Your deffending an abusive ashole who lied to get married and wouldn't even take his own children to school

Attached: Court Filling 1.png (1280x1024, 83K)

its not like i know him personal
are you autistic this father is fighting for his child if he rns away with the money he will go to jail baka
well there is loads of women that are against it its just fucking libtards
me too i saw what atheists are
they are just selfish entetiled crybabies that only care about their own ass
its really sad that people who are against religion act like a cult
indeed

This isn't about the dad and his claims to custody or that entire battle, it's about the boy being robbed of his life by an insane mother who had twin boys and wanted a girl.

Get the news and the savejames site spread

[email protected]
Jordan Peterson Subreddit
[email protected]
(888)-957-3569 (Crowder)
[email protected]

>Here's the court's FINDINGS OF FACT
>facts
Looks like bullshit to me.

This needs to be pushed past Jow Forums as well. If you are part of any social media circles. Post the info.
If you know people who are send it to them.
This need publicity. NOW.

The ruling was confirmed on appeal

Attached: court 4.png (693x230, 19K)

This. Who gives a fuck about the father? Of course he's degenerate or he wouldn't have married a roastie who wants to cut her son's dick off. The child however is innocent and must be helped.

Just because the court says it is true doesn't mean it is.

seriously.. it would be much easier if someone kills the crazy bitch whore mother.

wtf is this shit.. if the father was a real father he would have fucking killed that whore the first day she dressed that boy as a girl..

and now we are a part of all this shit?? wtf..

someone kill this bitch now. my verdict is final
no money is to be sent there.

And even if true doesn't justify the mother's abuse of the child and cutting his dick off.

Kill the mother

So how does Harold Covington's book "The Brigade" start out again? The Old Man saw this coming down the pike.

Counterpoint.
To add insult to injury, he didn't even appeal on the abuse findings, only the part where he lied to get married

Attached: court 5.png (729x171, 23K)

Those aren't real court documents.
You guys are being had like that time you retards donated to the fake black maga girl

Attached: you idiots.jpg (400x400, 19K)

How does this justify castrating the boy?

I read the other court fillings. There are mentions of a separate interview involving the kid and a forensics phsycologist. But "for some reason" there's no update on that one. I wonder why he doesn't say why.

There's no mention of castration (hell, not even hormonal blockers) in the court documents posted on that website.

So how does this justify the mother cutting her son's dick off?

Yes there is, that's the basis of this thread and the threads from last night.

none of the documents mention medical interventions