BREED OF PEACE STRIKES YET AGAIN

>Police have released the bodycam footage of police responding to a dog attack in an elementary school on Nov. 19 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Authorities are still trying to identify the owner of the animal that sent a dozen students to the hospital. If no owner is identified, the pit bull will be euthanized and tested for rabies. Fortunately, none of the children suffered any critical injuries.

star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article222236985.html

This is yet again your daily reminder..that ALL Pit Bulls should be euthanized and made illegal to own, and they are the niggers of the dog world..and if you defend them or own one you are a nigger and next to get mauled.

Attached: pit.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqyWwWsUH9c
resetera.com/threads/do-you-believe-that-pit-bulls-are-inherently-more-violent-and-dangerous-than-other-breeds.70504/
youtube.com/watch?v=onquT6s3X-s
blog.dogsbite.org/2010/05/1909-fatality-john-p-colbys-fighting.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5865847/Puppies-look-emotions-mothers-human-companions-injection-confidence.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a brave dog

>Euthanize
>Not tranquilizing the almost 4 million pitbulls in America, giving them steroids, and airdropping them on our enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqyWwWsUH9c

The problem with your argument is that it's basically a liberal argument of guns applied to dogs, it will bite you (pun intended) in the end

Wrong. Guns don't have a mind of their own. Pitbulls do. A gun isn't going to jump out of a window and maul you to death. A Pitbull will.

guns dont go around walking and shooting people you retard
my country is full of cold war guns some people even have fucking anti tank rockets and nobody is killing people
the problem is that you americans are just crazy not the guns
also meme flag faggot

I adopted one then took it to the vet to put it down, thinking about doing a bunch more.

This. There's a psyche problem, a drug problem, a culture problem. It's not guns, cars, knives, etc.

The dogs, like certain Americans, like negroids, are imbued in that culture.

I support this tactic, the ones already at the Animal Shelters will already be killed because they are considered unadoptable. The best way is to adopt them for free/little cost from Craigslist (sometimes people will have litters so take them all) and take them to a kill shelter. They will never get out.

>US full of school shootings
>ban guns
>Get school dog attacks instead

Attached: Pitbulls-wouldnt-hurt-a-fly.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

I was nearly attacked by a pitbull too when I was a kid by a neighbors psycho dog, luckily I had a skateboard to block the thing from biting my legs but it was repeatedly lunging at me.
Why do people own these fucking things and why is it coincidentaly shitty dog owners that own these fucking things?
Years later even after I moved, a few houses down is another pitbull that is always let out of the yard to free roam, no enclosed fence, I'm killing this one myself if it even comes near me

Attached: Stop-having-pitbulls-kill-your-kids-bigot.jpg (824x2463, 395K)

>mauls a dozen children
>MAY be euthanized
What the fuck? How was it not killed on the spot?

Attached: 1526751249153.png (1000x951, 409K)

Here is a heartwarming from Canada story about a mans Pitbull attacking his child and mauling him.

>After the attack, authorities also discovered the owner has broken several municipal by-laws, meaning they could face thousands of dollars in fines. In Gatineau, dogs must be vaccinated, sterilized, and trained if they fall under the classification of potentially dangerous dogs.
>Surprisingly, the criminal charges against both owner and dog have been dismissed. The dog remains in the custody of the city, where officials will decide whether to euthanize it.

white kids or black kids or spic kids or azn kids...I ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK KIDS FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE

Attached: 1531412096932.jpg (800x622, 192K)

No, its more like banning a piece of home equipment prone to malfunctioning. Like if a certain type of water heater was prone to leaking Carbon Monoxide, we would just ban it.

pit bulls are violent af OP hasnt said anything wrong

I hate these dogs more than anything, I can't fucking escape them, Every time I'm near one there's a bad experience, even my own brother has a blue nose pitbull that attacked another dog at a family reunion last year, bit a small hole right in its ear

Attached: DarthMaul.jpg (750x422, 54K)

Attached: 1526508457084.jpg (717x717, 68K)

Only dipshits own pitbulls. Anyone with more than two brain cells gets a good breed like shelties.

Attached: shetland-sheepdog-1491156530-1.jpg (1000x630, 60K)

I got a border collie x husky cross recently, is that a good white mans breed?

Attached: IMG_20181016_184028.jpg (1944x2592, 1.91M)

I absolutely fucking hate mine.

>Friend's family owns pitbull
>DEY A GOOD BREED DEY DINDU NUFFIN
>Bites his mom one day because she was too slow sitting his food bowl down. Like 10+ stitches.
>DA DOG DUNN KNOW NO BETTER HE THOUGHT SHE WAS STEALING THE FOOD
>It kills their pet cat
>DA CAT STARTED IT BY HISSING AT HIM. ANYWAY WE GONNA GET THE DOG THERAPY HE A GUD BOY
>Pay a fucking trainer thousands to teach it not to bite shit
>Go on vacation and have to kennel it
>It bites another dog at the kennel. They have to come back from vacation early
>I BET IT WAS THAT PIECE OF SHIT OTHER DOG THAT STARTED IT
>One day it chews its way out of their chainlink gate to chase a man jogging down the street.
>It mauls him but he grabs a scooter laying in someones yard and beats the dog to death with it
>He sues them for injuries
>They counter-sue because he killed their dog
Pitbull owners are fucking mentally ill.

That's a cute pupper. I have an English Bull Terrier, same colours as pic (that one isn't mine though) She's a sweet pup too.

Attached: 353465465778.jpg (402x500, 39K)

Oh I love that idea,

Once the wall is complete, we should dump them all on Mexico's side and drop food periodically from the wall to keep them near.

It's been done here before to trigger pitards, #PitBullDropOff

There was people on FB just
>awww maybe the kids antagonized the dawg
>poor dawg was pwobably scared

I love my girlfriends sheltie so much, she was nervous around me at first but once she got used to me she is so loving and gentle. For some reason she always leaves one piece of kibble left in her bowl when we feed her. My girlfriend never talked to her very much just gave her commands, but after a few months of talking to her like a human she grumbles answers back now, very cute dog.

Attached: elsamissing2.jpg (540x960, 66K)

stop pitbull racism:
resetera.com/threads/do-you-believe-that-pit-bulls-are-inherently-more-violent-and-dangerous-than-other-breeds.70504/

They are going to wait to find the owner so then they won't euthanize? Is that a joke? And luckily no one will show up because pit bull owners own the breed purely to act tough and show off how their dog is "different". They are all subhumans every single time.

I always come to these threads to remind people how my Rottweiler killed 2 pitnigs and always chimps out when he sees them and ONLY them. One big bite and their heads crack like chips. Get yourself a rottweiler boys

We was cute and shieeet

Attached: 1531204514151.png (611x869, 467K)

My sister was attacked by a pitbull when she was walking her puppy. She's alive because the pitbull wanted to kill her puppy and not her. I sincerely hope that one day I will get the chance to ruin a pitbullsfag's life forever.

guns don't shot on their own you stupid brown ape

My dog always talks back to me too. We'll have great conversations while I'm playing vidya.

>the pit bull will be euthanized and tested for rabies
The reason euthanization is listed first is because the rabies test requires sending the brain to a lab

It's almost sexual, their obsession with their garbage dogs.

Attached: Bait.jpg (600x600, 37K)

based, give the good boy some pets for me

What happened to the puppy? Was it okay? :(
This picture is honestly fucking scary.

I kind of wondered if it was a "Come forward or your dog dies"....hoping the owner would be stupid enough not to realize that the dog is going to die anyway, or is probably hopefully dead.

Why are you so jealous of chad dogs?

That's a pit bull you no brain nigger monkey

Its funny, because the "bad owners not bad dogs" crowd are subtly really racist.

>Pitbulls disproportionately attack people
>ITS THE OWNERS NOT THE DOGS
>Pitbulls are disproportionately owned by blacks
>Therefore, blacks are shitty dog owners

Yeah, she and the pup were fine with some stitches - some mailmen actually came to save them, thank god.
Puppy is a lab mix, thankfully he's too sweet and dumb to remember all that happened, so he's only a little afraid of other dogs now.

breed of peace
kek

Attached: 1543306837676.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=onquT6s3X-s
No, English Bull Terriers are different and are not like your schitzoid nigger mutts.

thats one of the shittiest bait pictures i ever saw

Attached: 1541907245151.jpg (701x1024, 45K)

its like JAWS but a dog

>Feral pitbull hunter packs high on roid rage hunting down and feeding on caravan

The mental picture...

There is cooler one!

Attached: 1542902885383.png (683x670, 458K)

Heroic pitbull visits elementary school for a dramatic retelling of the epic Kujo

DINDU NUFFIN

I'm glad the pup was okay (as well as your sister!) and he was saved! Labs are such smart and sweet dogs, kind of surprised as I always thought pit bulls were banned in the Netherlands too.

Euthanize that stupid fat cunt

Our first EBT was all white, that's the spitting image of him before he got cancer and had to be put to sleep. Only pic left of him.

Attached: image_3.jpg (500x375, 67K)

why are you reposting something form the 19 nov. that been posted 100th times ?

visited a friend and his roommate had one. it wasnt violent just fucking dumb as hell... they are just a low IQ breed, literally like niggers of the dog world.

They just released the footage last night and this morning, nigger

>Pitbull owners are fucking mentally ill.
^that

I know a young gal (she's 20) who has a loser dad who doesn't work and a hand-off dipshit mother who bartends and of course she's got a pitbull.

F

Attached: 15404316800010.png (960x916, 876K)

I'm going to push for a law in my city that bans pitbulls from public parks and sidewalks. Want a pitbull? Then dig a fucking in your fenced yard, nigger.

he was just mouthing at them, look at that big smile! they are harmless, its the little dogs you have to worry about!

Attached: shitbull.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

*pit

Put pits into pits, then shoot them.

what footage dofus ?
the nothing burger you just posted ? fuck off with your shitty jewbook aunt bait like really fuck off you're not even reddit level if your obsession over pitbull

Toll = paid

Attached: bebop.png (820x510, 136K)

Thankfully the cat lived. I hope they put the nogdog to sleep.

t. triggered pitmommie

>cousin is a coalburner and a pitmommy

fuck this gay earth

>the problem is that you americans are just crazy not the guns
>also meme flag faggot
Truth hurts. :(

This.

I love animals, especially dogs, but if one of my dogs did this, that sonofabitch would be dead before the bleeding stopped.

My handgun is a good boy. It's a good boy that protects my children and I from nigger-dogs. My handgun is a good boy that cant do anything unless I choose to.

>We have had two mass dog attacks at schools in the span of a month.
What timeline is this.

Strap a tape recorder with a baby screaming to it's back and let it loose.

It didn't even hurt anyone. Poor little fella.

Until an investigation is launched because both the shelter and vet report you for multiple visits in a short amount of time.
Not to mention this costs you probably 300-400 per time.

Thanks, I feel a bit better now after seeing all these good pups. That one kills me though, looks a lot like a girl who used to be in my school years.

The simulation likes threes.

He dindu nuffin. He was goin to dog School e'ry Sunday. He a good boi!

Lost my sides

Attached: 1538613315328.jpg (612x612, 36K)

>massive pitbull piles accrues
>bulk of pile dies/is seriously injured
>sheer horror in the hearts of nogdog owners

No downside.

Attached: 15410937197440.jpg (600x800, 236K)

KYS

It has nothing to do with how they're raised. They are an aggressive breed. This is well known. Dogs when they feel they should be the alpha of the pack, will be aggressive towards the current "alpha", the owner, thus leading to a situation as we see here.

The issue is 100% the owner's ability to control the animal and assert dominance in their everyday actions and behaviors.
Given that most people get these dogs to look tough. key word, look. There will constantly be stories like this happening.

Hungarian Vizslas are based doggos, smart as fuck.

Attached: ismelledamuslim.jpg (736x734, 50K)

Honest question

What the actual wrong is wrong with this shitbreed?
Mammals in general make a point not attack children, there numerous cases of wild and domesticaded ones saving kids on pure instinct alone.

Put Shitpits literally targets exclusively the most weak and vulnerable, kids...
Attack on sleeping toddler, attack on playground, attack on school
What the actual fuck?!

Attached: 1542601337629.png (638x687, 607K)

>literally gets one of the next most niggery of dogs
Pottery

>Given that most people get these dogs to look tough. key word, look.
That and to conduct drug deals out in the open-they use their dogs to keep good people away.

/t. user who obviously lives in a Schitty.

I own an Instagram page about them. I get daily death threats.

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-191259_Instagram.jpg (1078x1540, 597K)

Rotties were used by very white Romans, user. They are not nigger dogs at all.

>breed of peace
>owners of peace

Only makes sense

>What the actual fuck?!
They're evil. Why is it hard for people to understand that animals are capable of evil as well as good?

>1488

Attached: goodboi.jpg (1107x1600, 122K)

>blog.dogsbite.org/2010/05/1909-fatality-john-p-colbys-fighting.html
>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5865847/Puppies-look-emotions-mothers-human-companions-injection-confidence.html

It all goes back to the dog fighters of old selecting the most aggressive dogs and consistently breeding time and again for the most ruthless, determined fighters that will kill their opponent at all costs or die trying. When dog fighting was outlawed however, they didn't want to get rid of their prize killers. They instead adopted these ticking time bombs out, pretending that they're 'just like any other dog!'

Studies show that puppies instinctively trust humans and naturally think of us as highly as their mothers, as their kin. Given that pitbulls see other dogs as things to be destroyed, what do you think is making them attack humans so frequently and horrifically?

My friend had bulldog who was abused. He was most gentle dog i ever met in my life. He died :(

Press F for his soul.

Because they were selectively bred to be psychopaths, it isnt the result of a natural process. Naturally, many predators avoid kids, because attacking kids motivates adults to attack. Like wolves rarely attack baby deer...because as soon as they do every buck in the herd is going to stop fleeing and turn around to attack. Its better to just pick off the older deer that no one bothers to save.

Attached: 1525870597439.jpg (717x717, 81K)