Is anybody else unironically jealous of Muslims?

Is anybody else unironically jealous of Muslims?

>does not tolerate feminism
>does not tolerate faggotry
>does not tolerate drugs, alcohol or other degeneracy
>does not tolerate fedora-fag atheists
>only religion that actively names and resists the Jew

Its like everything that I wish Christianity could be

Attached: islam flag.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEKS1Gq_oGs
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Qur'anic_scientific_errors
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3684945/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam#Pre-modern_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1917685,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_under_Muslim_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a lot of the things you mentioned are only possible in a civilized, modern, wealthy society. There are no muslim societies that are any of those things.

you should revert then akhi

>does not tolerate anything at all

kek! OP BTFO

>i prefer to have feminism and faggotry than not tolerate them

those things are symptoms of a modernized, wealthy society, Muhammad. You guys haven't reached that level yet. Maybe in another 500 years?

I am not jealous of dipping the fly into the soup when it touches your food.

Attached: Fly.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

all of that shit is present in some form or another in pisslam, don't fall for the MIDF deception

>Does not tolerate drugs ,biggest importers

Actually this is all bullshit, they do ALL of them and more!

Would you rather be rich and live in a cramped apartment in a zog building complex, working a wageslave 9-5 job with hollow npcs for co workers or be poor and have a strong community and family? Your 'modern' society is shit.

Burger your country looks like shit compared to Qatar and UEA

you need a civilied, modern, wealthy society to know that faggots and feminism and degenerate?

I'm not sure I understand your reasoning, user.

If this is a modernized and healthy society I want out

Attached: 1540327639504.png (498x594, 122K)

how do you think your immune system works, exactly?

you forgot
>going to hell

>Islam is a Stupid Religion (Pastor Steven Anderson)

youtube.com/watch?v=VEKS1Gq_oGs

hell and heaven aren't real, user

Religion is a means of enforcing moral standards. Christianity has utterly failed in this regard.

>hell and heaven aren't real, user
citation needed
> Christianity has utterly failed in this regard.
Not for people that are actually christian and follow the bible

I promise you it doesn't.

I don't have to worry about being drone striked or being invaded by a marginally more powerful country like you. I can deal with a few faggots and trannies on the internet; they're actually not very visible in real life. It just so happens that you seek these things out online because you're probably a closet fag. These people are almost invisible in real life.

>citation needed
a sand-nigger book told me so

yep. Decadence are symptoms of a successful empire. Everyone went through it, Even the Ottomans.

>they do ALL of them and more!
that's because they are weakling cucks, if Islam was the main source of our laws today non of this fuckers will think about smoking that poison without the fear of being punished

>I can deal with a few faggots and trannies on the internet; they're actually not very visible in real life.
That's actually a very mature viewpoint, user.

>I promise you it doesn't.
keep telling yourself that but it won't change the truth, Burgerland is a shithole nowadays

>builet by Western engineers and poo slave wokforce
>on western oil money

yes the western cucks was the reason in turning that desert shithole in the Gulf area to the paradise it is now while in the other hand Burgerland is turning into a hell on earth day by day
the lesson here is that western cucks only care about the money and not their own people

>looks at flag

lol ok dude

yes my country is a shithole i won't deny that but so is yours

>wanting to have part of your dick chopped off
No

DIDI
DIDI
DIDIDIDI ZIN DI WAH

wtf is wrong with you Tchad

Even a 5th tier city like Peoria, Illinois or Springfield Missouri is 50 times cleaner, more developed, and nicer to traverse than any city/town in your country. Stop coping so hard, dude.

>DIDIDIDI ZIN DI WAH
is this the nigger version of ''Hurr Durr''
>Tchad
it's Romania you dump nigger

>does not tolerate science
>does not tolerate fine arts
>does not tolerate disobedience to the head-chief in command
And I still can despice lesbos, fags, junkies and kikes on a personal level. And you still have your bacha-bazi and zoophilia due to all gals reserved by 40 brothers and 1600 nephews of local sheik

Attached: 1538978014700.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

This. As society becomes more advanced, it frees more people from dull, menial tasks, increasing leisure. This in turn enables people to spend more time and effort in philosophy, arts, etc.

Burger i didn't say anything about my shithole is being better than your shithole, all what am saying is that the Gulf area is more developed than Burgerland which is true

are you retarded or not actually algerian

It's not. something like 80% of the citizens of those countries live in shanty towns

>does not tolerate science
just another post by Russian retard

Attached: 1542412670396.jpg (480x473, 14K)

I don't need to be Muslim to not tolerate that stuff

>80% of the citizens of those countries live in shanty towns
according to you? come on Burger can't you be serious for a second and do research on the subject

>Good point and we would fix our fuck ups too, far to much deaths from imported heroin, make it happen and we will be brothers

>be inbred
>be ugly
>be stupid
>all women are ugly as sin
>basic civilization only ever available for a while until everyone chimps out
>elite has complete and utter power and orders you around however they want
>no chance whatsoever for that to change
>everyone is likely to rape/murder you on a whim
>have to feel inferior in a globalist world because everyone is visibly superior to you
>asians will murder you brutally when they take over the world anyway

Lol no thanks

Nigger learn to speak proper english

Muslim science is not actually science, baka.

your post could be a fitting description for eastern europe tho
i mean you are useless as the arabs if it wasn't for west europe then you would be know living in the forest and married to your sister

Of course you don't understand, you're a leaf. Britains and French are natural unassuming redneck idiots, so imagine the mixed genes of both with a dash of asian. You should hold hands with Texas.
While being good for nothing jews/gypsies themselves. Gypsies can't stand each other, but their hubris doesn't know the word "humility" the phrase "self reflection", "self sacrifice" and "self awareness".

What's worse than a petty gypsy and a white gypsy/a jew? an inbred gypsy with the genes of the worst, most autistic warlord in history next to Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan.

I wouldn't mind the northern countries taking over the world and finally killing all the handicapped races, including the slavs.

Correct, all "muslim" people HAD science before they were muslim, hence none of it is muslim science.

haha funny meme now kys

>Muslim science is not actually science
a science is a science no matter who comes with it
>baka.
/a/ is down the hall to the left

wewell said bro

What happens when your science contradicts the words of your prophet?

all muslims are going to be killed by
angels at the end of the age, jealous
of that? NOPE LOL.

>your science contradicts the words of your prophet?
give me an example

I dunno i know lots of people who are all of them. But pretty much every one i know ``resist the jew`` including progressive left in here.

oh this is meant to you

Early islam philosophy is based on plato look it up boi.

Tired of this fucking thread.

They are the biggest proponents of this in Europe. Almost all drug dealers are arabs.

hello csis

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 10.04.23 PM.png (660x683, 450K)

You dont get it,its because Muslims and Asians were not poisoned by LGBT movements only Christians,as it is Christians who are enemies of NWO and Islamists are their servants and pawns.GET IT ?

Attached: 1536346343104.jpg (721x1024, 82K)

We're not inbred, we're not ugly (well, depends on your definition of ugly), our women are the most beautiful in the world. This region has ALWAYS had the basic necessities of civilization, even through wars and slavery. The elite tries to control us, but we're still freer than pretty much anyone else in the world - lowest taxes, smallest government. Things are also changing.

Rape and murder are extremely low, lowest rates in the world aside from places like Japan, except maybe in Russia (but I'm not fucking Russian, am I?)

I don't have to feel inferior in any way, I have plenty of reasons to feel superior even. My civilization is older I defend it better (no rapefugees), I hold to my traditions. We have plenty of qualities others don't.

And the asians won't murder us, they fucking love us. Chinks and Bulgars at least get along extremely well.

Also Algerians are excluded from most of what I wrote, it's mostly about the arabs (i.e. from Turkey to KSA) and less about persians. But Algerians that I've met are mostly intelligent, not ugly as sin and a lot more decent - Islam is changing it, but its still not so bad.

>Almost all drug dealers are arabs
and how does that relate to Islam?

You people must stop mixing things up.LGBT feminization is man made weapon in order to collapse Christian world,and Islam is ment to be poured in.Thats the PLAN

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Qur'anic_scientific_errors

Early Islam is based on Mohammed wanting to enslave and diddle little girls.

Some people from the then civilized middle east picked it up and based it on existing civilized ideologies - and it has since turned to pure shit. It doesn't matter one bit that it was good at one point, it makes 0 difference. Because since then inbreeding and rampant stupidity have destroyed any chance of ever going back to that.

Arabs are the end product of Islam. Anyone who follows Islam ends up being arabs.

No, the reason Islam is so extreme is because arab men are faggots and their women are cunts.

Islam tolerates all of them and even more, as long as it helps to spread islam.

Attached: Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

Islam is an arab religion, and most arabs are muslims.

In fact, Islam is just medieval arab thinking with a god associated. It only proliferated because it reflected the mindset of arabs at the time, and they haven't changed.
Everything it preaches, like murder, conquest, rape, and polygamy, all justified by "muh persecution", only reflects what arabs did at the time. And what they still do. That's why they can deal drugs and drive trucks of peace, and then turn around and blame it on you because you're persecuting them by making cartoons or being racist.

That's the link between the two.

don't get me wrong am not defending Arabs (i hate them probably more than you) but when someone blame Islam for their fuck ups it is my duty to ell them to shut the fuck up, Islam have no hand in turning Arabs is the animals they are today they were like that even before the coming of the prophet (probably worse) the Arabic behavior is not the fault of Islam
NO, fuck them

Does anyone have more of Dr. Kafir's threads/pics?

Attached: Taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

LOL if your taqiyya wouldnt expose you already, your langauge would be the next thing that's exposing about you.

Join us

Attached: a haafidh.jpg (640x640, 45K)

What a retard kraut. The christian church is the one having '''missionaries''' who go around the world to spread '''the word of lord''' and preach multiculturalism

Attached: PRETI-AFRICAN-x.jpg (1600x1105, 174K)

you just posted a link from a kike site
all of what mentioned here is true (to us at least) but i can see why people will say it's false i mean you only believes if what (((they))) tell you

>Is anybody else unironically jealous of Muslims?
Mutilated dicks?
Heh.

I've read the posts of Professor Kafir. He's gotta pretty much everything twisted on its head, meaning wrong.
Example: He said the longest verses are the first ones to be revelated, (he said verse 2 the longest one was the first) and made that a point in a "ruling" of his. But it's the opposite, the shortest ones came first.
Complete degeneracy

>In fact, Islam is just medieval arab thinking with a god associated. It only proliferated because it reflected the mindset of arabs at the time
HAHAHAHA arabs back then used to bury little kids alive and worship pagan gods and offer them human sacrifices it was the total oposite of Islam

>taqiyya
fuck off this taqiyya shit is only known for the Shia scum, i literally had no idea about it till i came to Jow Forums

How so? They were (and still are) violent bastards. It only makes sense that they would adopt a religion that encourages you to be a violent bastard. The only difference is that they stopped doing it among themselves, and focused the violence on anyone who wasn't one of them.

>mutilated
>same size, cleaner/healthier, works like a charm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3684945/

>your langauge
fun fact: no one speak proper arabic anymore, over here we speak a charade language (mix between arabic, berber, french, turkish, italian, spanich)

>but when someone blame Islam for their fuck ups it is my duty to ell them to shut the fuck up, Islam have no hand in turning Arabs is the animals they are today they were like that even before the coming of the prophet
That's the bullshit propaganda you're fed daily, I'm aware. Islam is very good at propaganda, it's why it denies teaching it's subjects history, so they won't see the truth.

Arabs have always been animals, this much is true. However, they were NOT inbred and they were NOT the most unintelligent species in the planet. In fact, arabs used to be known for being clever and creative once upon a time, before they were islam'd properly they were valued as advisers in court and the Mongols used them as managers, ministers and in civil service jobs extensively. In fact it took several hundred years for this to take effect - see, the Ottoman empire initially for example was a PROPER empire. It was rich, well-managed and extremely intelligently ruled. When they conquered us int he Balkans they did something that the romans did back then, they immediately started building infrastructure, established very light laws and simply sent managing authorities and people. 200 years later, correlated with the rise of Islam among the Ottomans, the arabs were murdering people randomly and losing all their wealth and wars and fucking up at every turn.

This has been repeated throughout every single islamic civilization in history, no exceptions.

They have ALWAYS been prone to murder, backstabbing, rape, random crime and tyranny. But they were NOT stupid, inbred and utterly and completely uncivilized. That is the result of Islam and it will happen to you too, given time.

>NO, fuck them
Then why has every single islamic civilization in the history of the world ended up acting like arabs eventually? Why are persians indistinguishable from arabs now a days? Why are turks, despite some 30-40% of them having non-arab origins?

I like Druze. I would totally marry a woman who dressed like a nun. In fact, I would marry a nun.

Attached: druze.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>marry a nun
Look user, there's something i need to tell you..

>be modslim monkey
>look in the mirror
>still a muddlime monkey

Attached: 9731214.jpg (490x604, 57K)

>violence on anyone who wasn't one of them
on in wars, they didn't just go into a certain village and genocided it's people and raped it's women like the frenchcucks did to Algeria

yes yes i know muslims did terrible stuff too like the armenian genocide but such acts was because of political and national reasons not in the name of Islam (it is forbidden to kill innocent people)

>(((Fine arts)))

I prefer feminists and faggots who call me bigot over different opinion than Muslims who will try to behead me when I don't do something in accordance of their imaginary friend and his pedo-prohet.

>but such acts was because of political and national reasons not in the name of Islam (it is forbidden to kill innocent people)
So why did they do it in the Balkans several thousand times over the course of 3-4 centuries, almost non-stop? They weren't even Arabic until about 1800.

>Cope

No Mehmet

Taqiyya.

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

>only in wars, and not against the innocent
Fine display of taqiyya or whatever it's called. Way to leave out that your faith believes in a constant war, and that anyone who isn't a muslim isn't innocent.

If you've come here to lecture us on the goodness of your religion, you've come to the wrong place. Do it on reddit instead, they might be more receptive to it.

Weird that your reactions and behaviour ar exactly as described and exactly match what the fatwas and tafsirs and Hadiths and sahih and hasan say.

People are smart. they dont fall for your taqiyya anymore, as soon as they get to know a tiny bit about jihad.
and that is great.
and also the reason for your overreactions. which is meant to scare them to read and look up things for themself and to question things.
but they will and they will get rid of islam.

Every normal person, even a dimwit with only 2 braincells, will see -they are already seeing- what islam is.
and they are rather dead, than submitting to islam.

Your religion is literally a kike religion, so don't tell me that what I know is what (((they))) told me.
They corrupt my science alright, don't think I don't notice it.
Who do you think imports you in the White World? Why do you think they're doing it? You're just a dummie for their wicked plans. They know how to deal with you morons, so now they want to replace us with your shit breed, because even though they dealt with us alright, there's always a risk of revolt and liberation, while you're literally "obedient", you will only damage yourself if you dare to revolt. Go explode somewhere else.

Attached: 95RKx_YNRjM.jpg (480x409, 45K)

>Islam is very good at propaganda
if that was true then i would be trying to convince you Arabs are good and weren't bad as you described them, but no i only say the truth and the truth is Arabs are fucking disgrace to Islam
>Then why has every single islamic civilization in the history of the world ended up acting like arabs eventually?
no one acted like them, the non arabs rae the ones who built the Islamic civilization while Arabs only destroyed and lusted over women and cared about ruling over us that's why they came with the Pan-Arabism movements they deluded the muslims into thinking Arabs are unique and shit (kinda like the jews are chosen ones) this leaded into the Arabism of non Arab muslims, just look at somalian or sudanese niggers they think they are Arabs because they're muslims

Jews hate fine arts. Picrelated is fine arts.

Attached: 1540049932922.jpg (2513x2064, 869K)

they had their own reasons same with the Slavery wide spreading during that time
all what i know is that they acted out of the Islamic teachings

>does not tolerate feminism

They do on the West.

>does not tolerate faggotry

>"Khaled el-Rouayheb (2014) maintain that "much if not most of the extant love poetry of the period [16th to 18th century] is pederastic in tone, portraying an adult male poet's passionate love for a teenage boy"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam#Pre-modern_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1917685,00.html

Homossexuality was widespread in muslim societies. In the Iberian Peninsula the christians were actively against it, to which the islamic rulers regard them as babarians. The use of drugs was also widespread and are currently the source of many problems in several countries like Yemen and Somalia.

>does not tolerate fedora-fag atheists

If you admire them for this you might as well rake yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_under_Muslim_rule

The only reason behind the islamic antisemitism is because during the WW2 the majority of muslim countries were dominated by colonial powers, thus their alliance with the 3rd Reich and absorbtion of antisemitic propaganda. After the creation of Israel the relationship strained, but many muslims are open to the fact that they would take the jews back if they accepted to be second class citizens. Don't forget Al Jazeera actively talks about antisemitism and how bad it is while denounce Israel. If history is a indicative of anything, they will be treated better than Christians.

Unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1482705559126.png (500x281, 100K)