Question from a recent india Exam?

/pol eternally BTFO

Attached: IMG_20181128_221248.jpg (1280x778, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/PDFJUL2018/Paper II/08072018/J 08018 Paper II Geography.pdf
etymonline.com/word/nordic
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't remember studying human races in high school? Did I miss something?

AHAHAHAHAH
HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL
cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/PDFJUL2018/Paper II/08072018/J 08018 Paper II Geography.pdf

What is CBSE NET, user? I've only appeared for CBSE JEE? Is it for Arts students?

Even the Hindi translation is the same lmao
भारत की नार्डिक जाती (रेस) के पास निम्नलिखित कौन सी विशेषताएं होती हैं?
"Bharat ki Nordic jati (race) ke pas nimnlikhit kaun se visheshtaiyen hoti hain?"
"India's Nordic race has which of the underlined characteristics?"

WE WUZ NORDICS N SHEEEEET

>Nordic race of India
Question makes sense. “Nordic” usually means North. So Nordics of India means Northern Indics therefore Kashmiri and Himachalis, which do have a long face and a taller stature. Pic related.

European Nordics are Swedes, and Finns.

It’s a language issue. They didn’t mean blonde haired and blue eyed peoples as in European Nordics.

Attached: D1AE76FF-6D6C-486D-8009-630BF09D2155.jpg (490x626, 77K)

Attached: US0BdFr.png (408x535, 402K)

>being this retarded
retard, I just posted the Hindi translation provided by the question paper itself, if they wanted to use "Nordic" for "Northern Indic" in English, they would've used उत्तरी भारतीय (Uttari Bhartiya) and not literally नार्डिक (Nardic).

I don’t speak Hindi you bob and vagnene sender, I couldn’t have known. Stop abusing me like this.

The word Nordic itself implies a person from the North of a certain area.

etymonline.com/word/nordic

Yeah, but why use that in the *Hindi* translation? Only GenZNiggers speak in Hinglish, no official paperwork in Hindi uses English words unless it's go to do something with the IT department when you have to use words like computer or internet.

you lads having some kind of curry party at an internet cafe?

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 992K)

My best guess is they meant Nordic race of Europe and not India. The Hindi translator of the paper didn't know what "Nordic race" meant and simply translated it into Hindi as "Nardic jati".

Norse paganism was similar to Hinduism, maybe there was a connection

Nah, we probably have more internet users than Europe combined now. Last time I checked it was 500 million in July, probably 550 or even 600 by now.

Even a bus driver has a smartphone these days.

If only you focused that effort on toilets

Imagine hating your own genetics this much.

The days of Internet cafe are over, they only exist in small towns and villages now.

I used to spend hours at my local cafe playing counter strike and transferring p0rn back in 2006. Those days are over sadly

>ind*ans
>nordic

LOL. I am laughing here. Ind*ans do not qualify as human, I look at them like I look at shit beneath my shoe.

Attached: 1533216825414.jpg (1000x800, 138K)

What's it like to know you will eventually be annexed and genocided by China?

Not all of India speaks Hindi m8. Hindi is closer to German than it is to my language.

Pakistanis and indians are the same people...

Stay mad goat fucking shitskin Arab mutt. We Nordic now.

Attached: BEFDBD34-FF50-41A1-B066-E5D0536C3DEE.png (1666x1000, 91K)

Not your m8, please not forcing your house slave to type responses to me for you. You guys literally treat your people like fucking animals. I have seen the tea gardens Raj.

KEK that's fucked up but I like it.

Attached: ugly laugh1.jpg (202x250, 8K)

>Ch*na
lol
l o l
l o l

Knowing the geniuses who make these books, this is literally what would've happened

WE

WUZ

What's it like knowing that you and fellow whites will be extinct and overrun soon by the black man? What's it like knowing that no girl wants to fuck you as you're a pathetic white boi? What's it like knowing that your existence matters to nobody?

It's a do or die situation here. You think the rest of us live a comfy life?

Unlike the United States we don't have gibs. You want to live? You work.

NORDJEETS N SHEEIT

Triggered shit skin :3

Who's fault is that? Your shit people are the ones who produce and propagate that kind of society.

Kek you sit here shit posting while your fellow white bois are getting massacered on the daily and your ilks reputation being torn to shreds by cucks.

You're worse than them. Enjoy your last few years having anything in life. Soon your end arrives and you will be forgotten to history

I've noticed that Pakistanis tend to have lighter skin and better hygiene overall (maybe that part comes from Islam).

>Islam
>Hygiene

You ain't got no clue what you're talking about user

Oh there had to be, bro. Hinduism and Abrahamism both seem to share a common Sumerian/Mesopotamian root.

Or, if nothing else, all world religions show signs of a common root.

What's happening to us happened to India thousands of years ago. You're most likely the end result of Caucasian mix replacement.

You can't be serious

NORD'D

The actual fuck?
I have muslim relatives and they are obsessed with hygeine. Because of that part of my ancestory, my post poop schedule goes
>Wipe with toilet paper until toilet paper comes away clean
>Wash with pressurised water
>Wipe again with toilet paper to dry. If more shit has been elucidated by wetting, repeat cycle
>Flush and wash hands for 30 minutes
>Spray toilet with dettol if you feel uncomfortable at any point
Muslims may be retarded tribal sandniggers, but they care about cleanliness. What do you do post poo?

it makes me slightly uncomfortable that all these pajeets are always lurking on here.

Attached: 1520347384433.png (498x520, 18K)

You have to go back, shitskin

Fuck you, poofter inbred. I have anglo ancestory too.

I don't give a fuck what you are, you abomination. 1 drop fuck off back to whatever stinking cesspit you come from

Says the literal french-roman-anglo-celt. I was a planned crossbreed. What are you?

Post pic of your shit stained arm with timestamp or you're a faggot larp

Attached: pajeet.png (1350x900, 139K)

For now I am doing just great Panjeet, at least I don't have to get my hand covered in poopoo Everytime I shit

open bob and vagene

Attached: apu.png (485x723, 467K)