Russia the bully wont stop

youtu.be/bGjGUOO8X4o

Russia: Anti-ship BAL missile complex spotted on Crimean highway

So Russians wont stop with their battle plans

Remember Jow Forums we side with Ukraine
>SLAVA UKRAJINI

Attached: 140910050934-ukraine-russian-troops-withdraw-sayah-bpr-earlystart-00003621-story-top.jpg (640x360, 56K)

why would I side with Jew-kraine?

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 23K)

>Remember Jow Forums we side with Ukraine
Hoho! No.
Go Russia!

Attached: ukr ambi 1538416672586.png (1814x1214, 703K)

hello commie Spain you still angry at Franco ?

Attached: untitled.png (225x225, 24K)

Ukranians are based

Attached: 1423337250_1423280364_6668492.jpg (675x450, 112K)

Two most cocksucking Slav nations - ukies and croats.

Get out of Ukraine russian trash you arent even slavs

Attached: untitled.png (186x271, 58K)

Nope, I have immense respect for the Caudillo. But just as we fought for España, una, grande y libre, so too I wish to see a Russia - one, great and free. Artificial creations like the former Ukrainian SSR, drawn up by Lenin, Stalin and Khrushchyov, are abominations that need fixing.

Five years later the same women were parading before a local Party boss and the Hammer and Sickle. Their mothers and grandmothers had done the same for Poland and Austria. Their grandchildren are now serving NATO.

It’s going to be like last time when the supposed missile that shot down the passenger plane in Ukraine was dragged across the Russian border in broad daylight and every stage of iit’s journey was documented on social media.

This. They really don't have any kind of political affiliation. Germany has power - they serve Germany. The Soviet Union drives Germans out - they become communist. EU offers gibs - they start larping as Europeans.

You are aware of the Kievan Rus split ?

Its like wanting Germans and the English united

>Their grandchildren are now serving NATO
Ukraine isnt in NATO you idiot

Attached: ovkkfifyllk1pvvx9jud.jpg (800x614, 70K)

>Their grandchildren are now serving NATO.
This is the same type of retarded ignorance based on half truths that amerimutts are displaying when they're talking about rape gangs roaming the streets of germany.

I choose the side which choose Jesus as their Lord and Savior

>documented on social media
o yes wow so much for proof….

>germ's balkanoid cucktholic buttboy
>calling others not Slav
Crimea was never ukrainian. It was just a historical mistake, because of some soviet retard. So I'm exactly where I supposed to be. Don't like it? Come here and try us, faggot.

They serve NATO interest without even receiving the benefits of membership. Ultra cucked.

I am pretty sure you dont get to call me that mutt

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 405K)

Please come liberate us, daddy Putin!

>Kievan Rus split
A historiographic convention, not an ethnographic reality. People still called themselves Russian, and FELT Russian, right up until the 1900s in the Western Ukraine. Austria did its best to encourage a new "Ukrainian" national identity. Much like how the Yugoslavs invented "Macedonian" to stop Bulgars under their rule from identiying with Sofia. Look up men like Imanuil Grabar, to learn the full story.

As for language - the differences between "dialects" (really languages) in the state of Croatia are greater than those between Ukrainian and Russian. Your state language is more or less a form of Serbian, while large parts of your country don't even speak it.

Attached: 1523303562365.png (800x600, 33K)

NATO is to kremlintards what the globalists are to Alex Jones.

How could you say this after Stalin tried to kill your grandfather

We are best people in this world.
Just stop to fuck with us, okay?

So let me get this straight russophile so Russia invades and bullies Ukraine, Georgia, they want to get in NATO and Russia is confused why they want that ?

Or better yet guys like you like to throw "American servants" around a lot but having your policy dictated by Russia with whom and when you can join is supposed to be definition of sovereignty ?

Do tell me more about your "logic" ...

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 68K)

I ask myself every day: why is Russia so based and redpilled?

Attached: 1400036160328.png (482x717, 544K)

>plebbit spacing
apart from that I don't have much to say. I don't like either desu. I like Ukraine a little more because it's always been more in touch with the orthodox shit, but that's about it. I couldn't care less unless Romania somehow gets involved.

>People still called themselves Russian, and FELT Russian, right up until the 1900s in the Western Ukraine

do you even research ?
>The 1648 Ukrainian Cossack (Kozak) rebellion or Khmelnytsky Uprising, which started an era known as the Ruin (in Polish history as The Deluge), undermined the foundations and stability of the Commonwealth.
>Ukrainian National Revival in the mid-18th century, in the wake of the peasant revolt of 1768/69 and the eventual partition of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. Galicia fell to the Austrian Empire, and the rest of Ukraine to the Russian Empire.
>In the 19th century, Ukraine was a rural area largely ignored by Russia and Austria. With growing urbanization and modernization, and a cultural trend toward romantic nationalism, a Ukrainian intelligentsia committed to national rebirth and social justice emerged. The serf-turned-national-poet Taras Shevchenko (1814–1861) and the political theorist Mykhailo Drahomanov (1841–1895) led the growing nationalist movement.[

>I couldn't care less unless Romania somehow gets involved.

why care then ?

LOL wut?
What are u talking about? Serbs speak a simpler peasnt version of croatian XD
Serbs dont even use all the PADEŽI XD
Their vocabular is poor as hell,ctoatian has up to 3 vords for one and the same thing hile serbian in the serbian core has one.

tru also they dont use j just i

>Croat sucking NATO dick
Lmaooo

Attached: 1522880235743.jpg (784x960, 107K)

>ctoatian
>vords
>hile
>peasnt
How about you learn English first Ante
>Croatиan иntellectuals

That's badass

who's "we"? you? yeah, you do
now go fuck yourself

>t. ivan

Ukraine user defends his soon to be master and overlord

Say good bye to your free internet and being able to protest the gov or even being angry at them.
Putin is coming for the ethnic russian in the Ukraine - he will use the others a canonfoder in the coming war with the Balkans and maybe the EU.

Ukraine is going to be the next Poland 1939.
Dont allie with the invaders - cause they will pay

Ukraine is a failed state. It really should never have existed in the first place.

People protest in Russia all the time, except Putin doesn't give a shit

you got that right

"We are russians! What a joy!"
Suvorov

Attached: suvorov.jpg (1388x788, 119K)

Not what I'd like NATO kike

You have no foreigners because you were never a great nation that conquered vast areas beyond its ethnic core. Nothing to be particularly proud of.
Nothing there contradicts anything I've said.
Great, now stop speaking Shtokavian and return to your old language.

Attached: output_UeLh7Q.gif (611x420, 379K)

because I like Romanians and I'd side with them. of course that would be against Ukraine.

Crimea voted to join back into Russian federation. This is a Russian population in a country who's government was overthrown by Jews. I support what crimeans want and crimeans wish for their own ideals, which align with Russia.

Side with transparency and not the retarded thieves in the kremlin. While russia is a great nation, it's potential is sniffled with retards at the top/middle fucking trashing it. The damage is irreversible once the demographics continue on for another 10-15 years at this rate.

All the smart ones leave, retards stay. Half of my coworkers are russians/ukr/belarussians here in Cali and each one says the same thing. The three countries are run by borderline sociopathic retards that band together and blatantly disregard laws in their own interest.

Attached: 1431035297504.jpg (960x960, 376K)

>Jewish Mongols VS Jewish Hohols

Can't wait to watch them kill each other in a live stream on my 4K TV.

Attached: Pepe eating popcorn.jpg (360x360, 27K)

>Californian
opinion disregarded

What the fuck is with Russia and their rape boner for eastern europe? Go rape the Middle East and Asia instead.

Attached: a5b30ca63e49ff5ee226b8fa5e966b157c8c1e71.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

At first i though you were being ironic. Then I saw that you were a retard.

you croats are scum

So what happened?

The Russians are our rapebabies, I'm with them. For Rurik!

Attached: 1542754424956.jpg (713x528, 150K)

He was drunk. You know he was

Dunno i think its pretty based Russia is just gobbling up clay and no one can stop them.

Siding with russia. Fuck off, shizo.

Croatian is the nigger version of Serbian. Even ''''learned'''' Croats admit it.

They are butthurt about NATO expansion to the East. NATO promised to not expand further and now almost every former European member for the Warsaw pact is in NATO.

Nah, they're not so oriented now after we bring war, gore, blood, shit and marauders to Donetsk and Lugansk.

Based. They won’t do shit cause pic related and we all know it. Crimea was is and forever will be Russian and Sevastopol the home of the Russian fleet.

Attached: 1E155B72-3770-4088-A851-A9E5388F3862.jpg (1000x541, 192K)

for a slavi nation you are cucked by Latin

English-Serbian-Croatian
airport -> aerodrom -> zračna luka
football -> fudbal -> nogomet
attachment -> atačment -> poveznica
attack -> atak -> napad
pension -> penzija -> mirovina
elevator / lift -> lift -> dizalo
history -> istorija -> povijest

Attached: untitled.png (182x276, 69K)

yeah we all know you guys dont side with anyone not even when you calim you do case - ww2 poland, cold war nuke aggrement ukraine

Attached: DF7A2BFC-39BF-475C-96C0-EC19EB386933.jpg (576x440, 75K)

So did you faggots find any tomahawks yet?

Attached: 15239144556510.jpg (634x368, 57K)

sure thing Ahmed..sorry Jamal ?

Attached: Moors-Maure.jpg (800x430, 121K)

Well the OG Russians where Nordic Vikings, who got mongrelized with Asian DNA.
And Hohols are mostly Khazarian Jews, Tatars and some Poles and Russians larping as a fake country.

Hey Sven is it true that the Russians are the Rus vikings which derived from Swedish Vikings?

Attached: Varg kek.gif (400x233, 495K)

>atak

Russia wants even more sanctions? Ok.

Hey Deshawn, how is the Shitskin boarder stuff in Burgerland?

Attached: 1540504380385.jpg (1600x1016, 201K)

Yes, the combined forces of North Africa, Arabia, the Levant and much of the rest of Asia were able to pin us back for a while, but we eventually turned the tide. Ah, and the savages occasionally employed Greek and Roman architects to build things for them - only having a tent-building culture of their own. You have no point.

>getting called out my Mikola himself for being a retard

Hrvat absolutely inrecoverably BTFO

Yikes!

Attached: 1542641342311.jpg (1024x1280, 165K)

That which is bending deserves to be pushed!

Attached: 15156802784030[1].jpg (604x377, 45K)

>It turns out Putin actually is that stupid
Lol, at least the Democrats we're smart enough to only test Trump with economics and policy
You have to be some kind of retard to test Trump with war

>unironically copy pasting jewledia as your argument
Cringe

Imagine being so bluepilled

Show me a country called ukraine in the whole 1500years history of Europe before the commies came into power
>you can't
Period.

Attached: 1542412314620s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Yes, thank you. How nice of you to give us some tomahawks for analysis.

Attached: 6.jpg (735x408, 73K)

>Artificial creations
>One of the oldest known human inhabited lands on the face of the Earth
You are stupid like I would expect a spainish person to be, that k you for confirming my suspicion

YEAH YEAH YEAH

JUST DO IT

C'MON JUST DO IT

OR ELSE I'LL CALL YOU A GYPSY LOVER. YOU DON'T WANNA BE CALLED THAT, RIGHT?

Attached: I HAVE A PLAN, IT INCLUDES YOU.png (959x1390, 1.28M)

>Crimea was never ukrainian
Throwing a bunch of Russian trash there in the early 1800's does not mean it was always Russian you cunt

put that branch out of your ass, you look ridiculous.

>Well the OG Russians where Nordic Vikings
Yep, but they calld just "Rus`"
>who got mongrelized with Asian DNA
Nah! With slavic and some finno-ugric. (aka chud` and merya).

Sucking Russian dick is even worse

STAAAANNNNNNN, STANLEY !!!

Attached: StanNKyle2.jpg (616x462, 26K)

>Ukraine
>NATO
Wrong, siding with Ukraine is the right thing to do
It's also an American position not NATO since NATO just let's Russia do to them whatever they want as proof by 2014 invasion never being punished

If OG Russians where Vikings?
Then what the hell are slavs?
Are they some leftover Neanderthals?

what a fucking faggot
criema was never ukranian you retard
also ukranians are also orthodox so yeah fuck you inbreed ustasha scum

Russia is already past the point of no return, encroaching on 40% muslim

OG Russians weren't Vikings though, at all. Just regular every day medieval peasents
So your question is moot

>rooting for NATO dogs

get em ruskies

And it's all because of fucking Russia. If Russians didn't behave like the drunk psycho wielding a loaded gun at a party maybe EE countries wouldn't be so fervently pro-NATO. Time has shown that they were wise as the nations that were "friends" with Russia and didn't join got fucked like a sexy dog at an Indian party. Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova with Transnistria, Belarus and the Russian bases etc, etc.

The Russians weren't vikings they were Hyperboreans

you lost to niggers and you are proud of that...
there werent that many countries than...also Ukranians are mentioned
>Halych-Volhynia (or Galicia-Volhynya) was the spiritual and cultural successor to Kievan Rus. It was a distinctly "Ukrainian" state, in the sense that it was not a conglomerate of diverse peoples and principalities. It was situated in the westernmost part of modern Ukraine, and at its height extended to the Black Sea. It was centred in the cities of Halych and Volhynia, and exhibited European features in government and social structure; specifically, feudal social order and mutual self-defence leagues with other Eastern European countries. The military alliances were formed with Poland, Hungary, and Romania, against the Mongol "Golden Horde", which had conquered the northern Rus principalities and the old centre of Rusyn culture, Kiev.

This was a manufactured crisis invented by Ukrainian President Poroshenko to hold off elections so that he can become corrupt Dictator For Life In Ukraine. Poroshenko is so unpopular that he can't possibly win the March 2019 elections, so he is declaring Martial Law to prevent them.

Poroshenko wanted martial law to be 60 days, that would be prevented march presidental elections, Poroshenko support is under 8 %

No. They are subhumans at worst kind.

Attached: 79095029.jpg (326x306, 23K)

It was first Tatars then Soviet and then it was given to Ukraine

Attached: gfgf.png (225x225, 21K)

Azov makes the VDV look like cucks.

Attached: 640x503.jpg (640x503, 69K)

>remember fellow goyim we side with ukraine
no, fuck off gopnik white niggers. i hope russia obliterates ukraine and all its jews

Ukraine isn't a real country

>Jow Forums is so naive that they think Ukraine vs. Russia is jews vs. whites
Ukraine vs. Russia is jews vs. jews. who do you think the Russian (((oligarchs))) who own the Russian state corporations are?

Attached: muhbasedputin.jpg (601x416, 30K)

man why is our country full of undermench like you
answer: everyone smart enough or with enough money has LEFT