** TRUMP CURSE ** Murphy Brown cancelled

Orange Man Bad... I loved Murphy Brown, best TV show ever.......... Orange Man very very bad

Attached: 5019788737511424.jpg (586x649, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VezUa8P0TGA
youtube.com/watch?v=dEjWx5hAzvw
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/27/opinions/beto-mania-doesnt-do-justice-to-women-filipovic/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blah blah blah Desmond tuutuu

Trump Curse past few months:

- DeNiro is divorcing his housekeeper
- lawyer Avenatti arrested, thrown off CNN
- Murphy Brown cancelled
- Beto flushed down in Texas
- did I mention that Neil Young's house burned down in the California fires ??

the curse is REAL

Did anyone actually watch this dumpster fire? How much of it was orange man bad? Can I get a quick rundown?

will there be a 2nd Murphy Brown reboot 20 years from now ?

wtf i had no idea this coming back on air even happened and i watch tv sometimes. why are they bringing back all this shit from the 90s?
>rosanne
>will & grace
>murphy brown

there was another good one in the last week or two, but it's slipping my mind at the moment.

oh no
oh no

Attached: Untitled.png (1196x1088, 115K)

Because our culture is too fractured now, and nothing sticks. The hope, now, is that they'll be able to make money by bringing back something that used to stick, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Heard a lot of "hurr good to see a woman finally get her own tv show" bullshit but literally no one asked for a reboot of Murphy Brown in the first place so of course nobody watched it.

But niel young kicks ass. You don't have to agree with his messages but his sound ruled!

how did a season of this shit air and i didn't even know about it? this weirds me out

There are so many channels of shit broadcasting directly to your brain that you happened to overlook one.

dude i watch the big bang theory on cbs how the fuck did murphy brown air and i didn't know about it? something is not right here

They're trying to appeal to '90s kid millennials' by bringing back 90s shows that were popular, thinking it will boost their ratings. Also shows like Fuller House and Girl Meets World fall into the same category. It's the same concept as super hero movies. Bringing back familiar names and titles for possible instant money rather than gambling on a show that may or may not have any appeal at all.

I'm not sure how I feel about continuations compared to straight up reboots like MacGuyver, Magnum P.I., and the upcoming Miami Vice reboots.

I'm sorry you missed her triumphant comeback, user.

hillary appeared on the first episode of Murphy Browns return and the whole thing was orange man bad

am i being gaslighted

Attached: 1531260276847_crop1_crop.jpg (528x447, 29K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1187x493, 49K)

You're right but those shows were more fondly remembered by gen-xers
I know, it's easy to forget we exist. ;)

this shit's been on since september wtf

Attached: Screen-shot-2012-12-06-at-4.20.06-PM.png (300x300, 109K)

This show was nothing but trump hate, what a retarded idea

What's your point? We didnt burn his house down.

Trump used neil youngs music the day he announced his candidacy

I think White America has a lot of soul-searching to do, why didn't you folks support Murphy ???

I watched the pilot. It really wasn't too bad. They poked fun at the state of current news media mostly but had some lady wake up from a comma and scream when she found out Trump was president.

But will they ever learn? Probably not.
They'll just keep shoveling shit in people's faces until there's no one left watching.

Attached: 23452134.jpg (2048x1536, 559K)

>Murphy Brown
I'm supposed to know who that is?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

>Jane, get me off this crazy thing!

Attached: 85109324.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Murphy Brown? I didn't even know they rebooted it. Didn't it run in the 90s or something?

The show was a regurgitation of Lear Foundation propaganda programming. Wasn’t written well and not funny. Sad.

Maybe they shouldn't have gone straight for Hillary's cock
youtu.be/VezUa8P0TGA

John Sununu

I saw him live a couple years back and he literally only played 2 or 3 of his big hits from his golden era, and the rest was garbage tier shit off his most recent album. I'm talking 90% of the show was his latest material and it was all weak as fuck. It really bummed me the fuck out. In comparison, ZZ Top played literally everything they're known for which is basically what you'd want when buying tickets to a "classic" band. Even Robert Plant with a cast of random jokers played old Zep songs for half of his show despite touring to support a brand new album.
Neil Young can fuck himself, because that's really disrespecting your audience. Not that I think his shit should burn down for this, but he definitely doesn't "kick ass" when he gives more fucks about preaching about GMOs than respecting the people who've funded his entire life.
t. sub-30 year old boomer

Attached: mike nolan 2.png (619x386, 195K)

Even the New York Times hated it and thought the politics was too much.

>old people
>CBS
How cute
Trying to ride the FUCK DRUMPF train and they're LATE to the party
AGAIN

It will be a Murphy Brown vs Night Court reunion

Legacy acts that don't play their hits are fucking stupid.

>does everyone remember our hits from the 70s?
>well here's a bunch of shit off our latest album that no one bought. You can buy the album and other merchandise out in the lobby
Yeah I would be pissed too

This fat old cunt can go back to a home for the memory-Impaired.

what other Lib shows are on the chopping block?

Easily the best sitcom of the 90's if not ever.

Attached: 1507998755477.png (701x495, 601K)

ANOTHER TRUMP CURSE GET EM WHILE THEY HOT NIGGAS

Attached: 1528523107164.gif (978x478, 427K)

it was good until they decided to let niles get the girl

Yeah it started to slide a little but other shows slid a lot harder a lot faster.

>TRUMP CURSE
it's real and yuge

Attached: trumpsmug.png (258x395, 123K)

>Watching tee vee

Attached: 1472136085304.gif (250x250, 993K)

it really went to shit at that point though. shows like third rock from the sun or night court never tanked as hard as that

The Connors is probably dead. Their original 10 episode half season was only increased by 1, probably a series finale.

Night Court was brilliant. Murphy Brown sucked balls both times around, even more now that Faith Ford is no longer cute.

will Roseanne ever return?

Good.
I caught one episode while visiting someone and it was pure liberal role playing garbage.
The episode had your usual far right stand in challenge Murphy Brown to a debate on the air.
She declines after liberal pleas from her co-workers because it would help him spread his ideals.
She then has a face off with him at a bar where she spews the usual "you're a sad angry white man", "You're a dinosaur being replaced" borderline your grandchildren will be brown rhetoric.
She walks away the winner after making a small penis joke.
Her kike boss sat in on this exchange shooting video of it then released it on the internet. She gets a pat on the back by her liberal basedboy son.
I was having a conversation at the same time but it was annoying how the show was full blown leftist propaganda in sitcom form.

Thank god

Advertisers aren't trying to appeal to a generation already past their prime (who didn't really fall for their advertising shit plays anyway). They want to cash in on millennials and upcoming Gen Z.

Didnt even know there was a first season.

That’ll never happen. Dan Fielding would get #MeToo’d so fast....

I wonder how they feel when they think everyone will watch their SJW episodes and they fail miserably to the point of assisted suicide for the older cast members.

Attached: Murphy_Brown_ICE_episode.jpg (1200x630, 58K)

there was a first season?

The idea they're reviving old shows just to pump politics into them is concerning.
Because TV execs and showrunner are hard headed and will keep throwing shit on the wall.
What's good is people who do watch this shit aren't tuning in.

>DJ's military wife, Geena, returns home from Afghanistan
>Darlene's son Mark confides in Dan about his crush on a boy at school.
>After Jackie finds an additional hidden stash of opioids, the family realizes Roseanne was obtaining pills from multiple sources, not only from Marcy.
Jesus Christ it sounds like the ideal progressive show

Who cares. Speak muck, get fucked

DJ literally being my wife's daughter and Darlene having an ambiguously gay son was pretty evident. With Rosanne gone they decided to go all in. These synopsis sound more like a serious drama and not a situational "comedy".

Based lore scribe.

Attached: 9575babfd60febcaf7f3f4907c710424.jpg (886x1253, 513K)

my parents went to see bob dylan a couple of years ago. they said it sucked for the exact same reason: he didn't play his hits from decades ago...plus, he is a shit entertainer who does nothing to engage his audience. stevie nicks, on the other hand...they loved her and she played her old popular tunes.

yep, and too bad harry a. passed away recently :(

heh true...they would make him face the causes of his misogyny and we would learn that deep down inside he is an insecure womanizer blah blah blah...abused growing up...always wanted to be a girl...barf

No wonder it was cancelled. A clip that CBS highlighted seemed more like a bunch of community theater actors doing a progressive play at a protest than a network TV sitcom.
youtube.com/watch?v=dEjWx5hAzvw

I hate nazis. Orange man bad.

Ross Perot of tv canned. CYA bitch.

why would they try to appeal to generations that don't watch network television with rehashes of shit that appealed to boomers and gen x?

I got that reference

>Trump Curse past few months:
I love how people talk about the "Trump curse" while ignoring facts like

- The wall still hasn't been built
- Illegal immigration is at its highest rate ever
- Illegal immigrants aren't being deported en mass
- Hillary and friends still walk the streets.

>the curse is REAL
No, it's not.

Because voting won't save you.

Trump's curse of not getting anything done is real though.

Decent show first time around, superior comedy writing saving it from near fatal political correctness.

They failed to pick up on that. Hollywood writers nothing but sacks of suck anymore, this one never looked promising.

Attached: 1542594423515.jpg (500x667, 108K)

>Trump's curse of not getting anything done is real though.
Yes, because the purpose of democracy is to prevent change.

My mom watches this shit every day, but this was her reaction. Must not have been very good show.

Attached: IMG_20181128_151551.png (1080x696, 44K)

Trump has such wonderful sights to show you.

Attached: happy.jpg (480x360, 7K)

the absoulte state of america, i'd rather visit some 3rd world shithole than the us to be honest

>Trump has such wonderful sights to show you.
It's funny, in some ways Trump being elected was worse for Whites than Hillary. Because Trump's election placated Whites into inaction.
If Hillary were elected, that would've spurred Whites into action to defend us from her anti-White policies.

Ah well. The next Democrat president after Trump will be many times more anti-White than Hillary would've been. Gotta punish all the Whites for electing a "racist" president and up up for 4-8 years of lack of blatantly anti-White government policies.

>- did I mention that Neil Young's house burned down in the California fires ??
Fuck I didn't hear about this.
Why don't you people spread the Gospels to me?
I want to hear the good news too, Anons!

Attached: 1522199857873.gif (480x270, 978K)

>wall is well underway
>caravan gassed
>illegal immigration at its LOWEST ever, drop of 71% reported by NYT
>more anti-Illegal talk than ever before

Trump has motivated whites, you fucking demoralization D&C shills

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/27/opinions/beto-mania-doesnt-do-justice-to-women-filipovic/index.html
>BETA O’KEK LOST
>HE NOT GOOD FOR WÄMEN CUZ HE A WHYAT MAN
I’m losing my fucking sides, boys.

Attached: F4540F66-5DED-46F7-BC85-F8DC6F0E24D5.jpg (449x328, 65K)

>Neil Young's house burned down
As if being eternally BTFO’d in a southern rock song was not enough.

Attached: 0B3AF758-7011-47C9-8A99-D5288156F995.jpg (750x800, 199K)

>>wall is well underway
lolno. Besides, even if it is built, the next Democrat will run on the platform of taking it down when Trump is out of office. There'll be a huge press conference of the democrat hitting the wall with a sledgehammer.

>>caravan gassed
And yet the 30 million illegal immigrants remain and illegal immigration is still at its highest levels.

>>more anti-Illegal talk than ever before
that's all it is. talk.

>Trump has motivated whites,
So where are the pro-White policies and pro-White politicians in office.

>you fucking demoralization D&C shills
I'm simply not a Republican Conservative Capitalist like you are.

Step 1: Wake up the plebs.
It a vital and important step. Why would you skip that one faggot?

Attached: 1487665330297.gif (500x280, 871K)

>Step 1: Wake up the plebs.
Being a Republican Conservative isn't "woke".

>Why would you skip that one faggot?
You've been on that step for years. All the while voting Republican.

Republican what? I'm independent. Dems lost me for sure Repubs I hated as well.

Green party is Democrat cola light.

Gas the Kikes race war now will not be televised.

Attached: 1518642663800.png (500x573, 138K)

My point is as long as Whites rely on voting they will never save the White race.

Nostalgia makes things easier to sell than creating new. Network TV is 99% trash in quality, but it gives them a bit of a leg up on in possibly succeeding and making those shekels.

Attached: 1542466159957.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

but everyone wanted Murphy Brown back!

I remember back in the day, we'd wait all week for "Murphy Brown night" and during the off-season we would watch and rewatch our VHS recordings of every episode of our beloved Murphy Brown. Everyone loved Murphy Brown!

Hillary Clinton made a guest appearance. Take that as you will.

AHAHAHA!
CLAP CLAP CLAP.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

U-uh.... T-trump is awesome....h-h-he knows what he's doing. 2020 MAGA

>Knows what he's doing.
You don't know what you're doing in the next 5 minutes.

Attached: 1464920959440.jpg (150x150, 15K)

>Killing literal Roseanne on her own show
>Opioid overdose

What the actual fuck?