God

Last week my friend was in the hospital for a car accident. He actually died (no heartbeat) for 15 minutes. The doctors were able to revive him. They brought him back from the dead.

While in recovery, my friend told me what it was like to be dead. He said he saw a bright light and then A voice came down telling him he was going to hell. Then he came back alive.

So there you have it. God exists. Hell is real. And I will see all you degenerates in hell.

Attached: IMG_1272.jpg (750x445, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 that retarded Ricky gervais meme

So this is hell

Better get to work then

All I know for sure brain damage and lack of oxygen is real.

There are many such cases that happen when the brain is oxygen deprived - except people have religious experience that match their cultural environment.

This means that, in any case, it is a deception.

>He said he saw a bright light and then A voice came down telling him he was going to hell. Then he came back alive.
all that took 15 mintes? probably just his brain freaking out when it was rebooting

>for 15 minutes
doubt

Attached: Rookie.jpg (500x342, 99K)

IF U DONT REPLY 2 THIS U DI IN UR SLEEP

2 LIKES 4 JESUS

RIP SINNERS

If you do enough whippits and go hypoxic you can see god too

>Hell is real

This. You get reborn in Africa if you are a piece of shit in this life

if your friend is a christ tard than i could see that happening

Well, good for him coming back. Tell him a guy on the internet said to be wary of mirrors. I flatlined on the operating table back in 2012 during gallbladder surgery, and now if I look in a mirror too long I see...things.

>saying the lords name in vein
Have fun getting raped in the butt with a big black dildo for all of eternity

You don’t die when your heart stops, you die when your brain runs out of oxygen, and when you do die it’s permanent, there is no “reviving” a dead person

Life itself is the deception.

That seems kinda harsh. Do Christians relish hellish punishment?

You're just gonna believe that at face value? Fucking moron. I've met people say they have and haven't seen or saw something after an accident. Almost like they still have the ability to think. Woah what a concept. But no, it's totally god. Totally -_-

>gets told he is going to hell
>wakes up on earth

almonds = moving

holy carp user. when i look in the mirror i see things too. maybe we are sisters?

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)