Reminder that kike shills have subverted the right-wing into subjectively hating Muslims

...since there actually is no legitimate reason to hate Muslims in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

There are an equal, if not less, amount of shitty Muslims as there are shitty Christians in the world and just because someone comes from a Muslim majority country doesn't necessarily make them Muslim since being Muslim is a matter of faith and not a race or an ethnicity.

Also, reminder that it is an indisputable fact that most burger flags are actually just kike shills.

Attached: Quran Jews.png (1080x1330, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsrE-aNlSw0
youtu.be/xVnx6CuBCKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder that islam shall be erased.

I’m not right wing but Islam has no place in the west.

Attached: CB5C8665-E50A-4ECF-8EB9-19DE4AA2B945.jpg (1000x953, 339K)

muslims are human garbage

I have enough hate to hate both. What I don't have is enough hate for fucking leafs.

>no legitimate reason to hate Muslims
kys

>dog fucking leaf takes up for dog hating koranimals
pottery

ok abdul go back to your suicide squad training

I hate Muslims, but I recognize they're useful for destroying the Jew. Is that good enough?

Islam is just another kike religion. Do you really want to be forced to faceplant on a stupid rug 5 times a day?

>Butthurt burger kikes and a kike memeflag

>Please Moshenstein, Muslims are doing a good job in cleansing Germany from the Jew filth.

>Do you really want to be forced to faceplant on a stupid rug 5 times a day?
No one is forcing you to do anything burger.

Attached: Burger sanders.jpg (1119x954, 922K)

If you read the Madagascar plan, the nazis predicted this would happen

No reasons to hate Muslims in general? What fucking timeline are you living in? The one where Muslims don't engage in terroristic behaviour?

It is people like you why I am ashamed to be Canadian.

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

Not to mention the penis butchering.

There's no legitimate reason to be muslim at all, but it doesn't stop them.

Muslims are just lower IQ jews. Fuck you both to hell.

fuck off

Attached: IronPill.jpg (403x817, 73K)

you are really implying that we didn't come to hate the idea of Islam organically?

Y O U fucking galoot, shut the fuck up. nobody normal or sane accepts the idea that

"Muslim" should even be in the White Man's vernacular. Neck yourself faggot.

>The crusades
>Refugees
>Rape gangs
>Not being aligned part of the true faith aka Christianity
According to this imbecile of a leaf, there's no reason to hate them.

>burger flags are actually just kike shills
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>a fucking leaf

Attached: Day-of-the rake.jpg (1200x678, 236K)

I hate muslims and kikes eqallualy because i hate discrimination.

>It is people like you why I am ashamed to be Canadian.
>memeflag

>Muslims are just lower IQ jews. Fuck you both to hell.
But still higher IQ than you.

>you are really implying that we didn't come to hate the idea of Islam organically?
So give legitimate reasons why you hate Islam. By the way, I never said Islam, I said Muslims.
>nobody normal or sane accepts the idea that or auctioned for sale to the highest bidder.
What are you using as a reference? ISIS?

>memeflag
ignored

>The crusades
>Blame the victim
Oh, so we are arguing like Jews now.
>Rape gangs
>Things that have nothing to do with Muslims
Nice try.
>true faith aka Christianity
Okay retard, which sect and which translation of your bible?

Attached: deus gevalt.jpg (500x500, 79K)

I can think of some. They're inbred, to start m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsrE-aNlSw0 There's also the fact that they hate us, kill us and rape our children. Not the kind of people I want to share my country with.

There's no reason why you can't hate both the Jews and the Muslims, friendo

Word. They're both semite cunts who have been the bane of Europe for thousands of years. They both need to get back to where they belong in the middle east and fight their ancient desert hate cults out against themselves.

>"no reason to hate"

They are over represented in every stat on crime: rape, robbery murder when migrating to western countries.

Every fucking day a terror attack is halted or prevented in Europe from a muslim sperging out targetting the weakest people he can think of.

Muslim grooming gangs raping a million white kids across the continent.

"Don't hate bro they're just like christians"

FUCK. OFF.

Kikes and mudshits can't comprehend that we hate them both. I hate niggers too. I'm not even white kek, wrap that around your kike skulls

Fuck off, we should be burning turkey to the ground and taking back Constantinople.

Attached: IMG_3996.jpg (640x359, 63K)

>Most burger flags are kike shills
>on an American majority board.
You're going to have to sell it better than that, leaf.

>There's also the fact that they hate us, kill us and rape our children.
Who does that specifically? Not actual Muslims.

>They're both semite cunts
Jews aren't Semites and the majority of Muslims aren't Semites either.

>memeflag
>reddit spacing
>fictitious statements
Fuck off kike.

Yeah but you hate everything for no legitimate reason probably because you're a pathetic incel.

Do you even know what this map is faggot?
>The destruction of classical civilization
You realize that those Muslims actually brought civilization to Europe while Europeans were still running through the jungle smearing shit on their faces; the Muslims conquered just like the countless other empires that conquered lands throughout history. Also these weren't battles vs Christians since about half the people who lived in the the Islamic Empire were Christians, they were battles between Empires.

Muslims weren't the ones who went to the Americas to rape and massacre millions of Native Americans in the name of religion even though the Muslims first reached the Americas 300 years before Columbus.

You Christfags are the biggest dindus.

Attached: Christian.jpg (441x370, 20K)

How did "Muslims bring civilization to Europe" when the Golden Age of Athens was a thousand tucking years before Mohammed was born and started hallucinating?

We're talking about relative timeframes here and extrapolating Athens to the rest of Europe is quite a stretch since the Macedonian Empire of Alexander the Great stretched from Greece into the Middle East, not into the rest of Europe. So that "Golden Age" was associated with the Middle East, not Europe.

The stronger conservatives are the ones who used to be liberal and have seen the jew tactics from both sides of the fence.

Jews didn't cause Muslims to engage in the 1400 years of theft, rape, and murder they pushed on the Eastern Church.
Charles Martel was fighting Muslims.
Sobieski was fighting Muslims
My grandparents land was not stolen by Jews, it was Muslims.
Muslims and their allies are the enemy of all Christians and real Europeans.
Heretic converts are not American nor European.
Their allies are traitors.
Take your shilling elsewhere. As long as I can't build a Church there in your region, stay out of mine.
If you are here now leave. And take your leftist and apologists with you.

this guy is a syrian refugee in canada, he makes this thread often, please stop bumping it

Bullshit. The sacking of Constantinople drove the educated classes out into Western Europe.
The Monks of Ireland preserved most of it.
Islam ruined South Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean for a thousand years.
Spain didn't even reach its zenith until it expelled every single heretic.

More fictitious burger statements.
>As long as I can't build a Church there in your region, stay out of mine. If you are here now leave.
Anyone can build churches in half the countries in the Middle East that aren't ruled by western kike puppets. Despite that, get your fucking ass out of the Middle East you fucking dindu nigger. Such fucking hypocrites, crying about Muslims invading the west while you've been fucking around in the Muslim lands for at least 2 centuries.

The Christfag cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>this guy is a syrian refugee in canada
>he makes this thread often
>Burger kike lying as usual.
Go find another instance of this thread in the archive if you aren't a lying kike, I dare you. You won't.

t. muttoid

This is so laughable to see both leftists and far right supporting fakestine

Islam and Christianity must both be removed

>fakestine
Hey Moshe, the only fake is the "Jewish people" and "Israel"

Attached: Israel logic.jpg (582x509, 43K)

Soooo.... was it Jews who wrote books 8 & 9 of the Koran - exhorting muslims to (for example):
"Lie in wait for the unbelievers, smite at their necks and the tips of their fingers"?

>books 8 & 9
>Koran
Come back when you actually know what you are talking about bong.

Jews didn't subvert me into hating muslims, though technically I don't hate them, they just aren't white. So they can fuck off and go be muslim in their own countries. My one in only concern is white people, I don't care at all about your religion or lack thereof, or your ideology past preserving white people and a reclaiming our country. If you also share in this idea, I will fight for you, whether you like me or not.

Jews subverted Islam as well faggot. Jesuits and Wahhabism both kike driven since day 1

If they kill all the jews, I'll like them. Not before.

based

truth

>I don't hate them, they just aren't white.
Your argument doesn't make sense because Muslim isn't a race and a good percentage of Muslims are probably more white than you. Anyone could be a Muslim.

>Jews subverted Islam as well faggot.
>Wahhabism
That's a different story and the subject is Muslims, not Islam. Pay attention burger.

>If they kill all the jews, I'll like them. Not before.
First you gotta stop defending Jews and allow them to kill all Jews.

Attached: I'm white.png (476x401, 138K)

Some call them chapters, some refer to them as books, but the information I volunteered is correct. The passage in question is Koran 8:12.
Do you maintain this passage is of Jewish origin?
Futhermore: I have heard that Mohammed was of the Quarashi tribe, but weren't they Jews as well? So this makes Mohammed a Jew as well as a pedo?

The kike shills have subverted every religion in the world into subjectively hating muslims, including the kike shill religion and the muslims.

>Your argument doesn't make sense because Muslim isn't a race and a good percentage of Muslims are probably more white than you. Anyone could be a Muslim

And the overwhelmingly large amount of muslims are in fact not white so my point still stands

>pedo
where is you sources burger? the Quran nor the Hadith mentioned that

shitskin detected

Attached: femislam.jpg (705x867, 211K)

>Trying to take passages out of context
>Not even citing the passage itself
C'mon bong.
Muhammed's mother was from an Israelite tribe. Modern-day Jews aren't Israelites at all.

it's in (((Berlin))) that makes sense tho
so is there any article about something like this taking a place in Islamic country?

The only good jews and mudshits are dead and burning in hell.

Islamic actions in Europe and the West are the only reason. Fuck off with your lies.

What's wrong with Shia islam? Persians are based and redpilled. Surely you wouldn't object to Aryans in the west would you?

>shitskin detected
I'm white Moshe.

>The only good jews and mudshits are dead and burning in hell.
Why would you want Jews in new Zealand?

>Islamic actions in Europe and the West
Proof of your statement memefag?

>using one verse to hate on Jews
Bro beans the entire second surah is 10% of the Quran and the entire thing is why god hates the Jews

Jews have been sending Muslims to attack us for 1300 years. We're going to drive you Semites into the sea.

Attached: jews helped the moors9.png (851x569, 99K)

Wtf I love goat fuckers now

Attached: jews helped the moors.jpg (691x510, 123K)

Attached: jews helped spread islam.png (962x584, 97K)

Attached: jews helped the moors2.png (1276x719, 1.59M)

fuck mudslimes and fuck the kikes you can all get glassed

True story: When the Holy League retook Buda from the Ottomans, they killed all the Jews. Why would they do such a thing? Jews would have you believe it was an evil pogrom instigated for no reason. The real reason was because Jews actively helped the Ottomans in all their conquests and would, as in Buda's case, enslave all the white women and children for use as sex slaves whenever a Christian city fell. The Holy League killed the Jews as an act of revenge.

Attached: jews helped the moors3.png (1243x702, 365K)

Attached: jews helped the moors4.png (1265x711, 387K)

Attached: jews helped the moors5.png (1274x717, 402K)

Attached: jews helped the moors6.png (1269x712, 403K)

Muslims are trash. Stay in the fucking desert, you brown filth.

Attached: jews helped the moors7.png (1268x711, 442K)

Attached: jews helped the moors8.png (1272x711, 433K)

Time to fast forward through their prophecy and get the fireworks to kick off
Let’s end this shit show
youtu.be/xVnx6CuBCKw

Attached: jews in spain.png (700x850, 433K)

Whiter than you trailer trash.

>no legitimate reason

Attached: islam redpill.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

>blocks Ahmed's path

Attached: islam redpill 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

let the Mordor Orcs stay in Mordor.

Jews have been working hand-in-hand with Muslims for millennia to kill us all, but we resisted. It wasn't until they found their attack vector into our culture, via our empathy and willingness to feel guilt, that they finally conquered us. The state religion of the West is now the Holocaust, which says all Jews are eternal victims whom you must worship. This leaves them free to destroy us from the inside by, once again, sending in millions of Muslims into our lands to kill us all.

Attached: Jews are your friends.jpg (471x519, 36K)

Lesson #1

Attached: islam redpill lesson 1.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

>...since there actually is no legitimate reason to hate Muslims in general.
Except the last 1300 years of history you retarded fucking leaf.

Lesson #2

Attached: islam redpill lesson 2.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

This. And all the proof you need is look around at every muslim controlled country. They're all shitty countries.
>inb4 some exception due to vast wealth
They're still shitty for every day people. And when transplanted to western countries, their local areas turn to shit.
Jews and Muslims belong together, in the oven.

Attached: 1540591234444.gif (300x300, 128K)

leaf achmed detected
i cant stand either arabs or kikes
i dont care if they rape kids goats or each other as long as its in their desert and not in the west
honestly i would just prefer they all kill each other

More fake propaganda based on fictitious claims.

T. Muslim vermin

>Jews have been working hand-in-hand with Muslims for millennia to kill us all, but we resisted.
Shut the fuck up burger.

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>Implying

Attached: pew better.png (1456x776, 833K)

>Except the last 1300 years of history you retarded fucking leaf.
False arguments kike.

Attached: JIDF book.jpg (600x842, 91K)

>And all the proof you need is look around at every muslim controlled country. They're all shitty countries.
You don't even know the first thing about Muslim countries, and those few countries that you do know are controlled by Jew puppets. Typical dumbass burger always exposing his low IQ.

Attached: Burger empathy.png (959x799, 483K)

I have nothing but contempt for your backwards hellhole of a desert and all it's x-loid inhabitants

>T. Muslim vermin
t. Jewish parasite.

Attached: Parasite.jpg (1600x1205, 523K)

>So that "Golden Age" was associated with the Middle East, not Europe.
Still 900 years before Muhammed fucked his first camel. Your shitty religion is late to the party, and you'll find no one cares, because there's already enough religions to go around. Crawl back to your sandpit friendo.

islam must be erased and all muslims should be allowed inside the gas chambers!!

Misleading stats.

Calm down there friendo