Consciousness & The Brain

the "you" that you think you are, is not actually inside the body. the body is a receiver, your signal is coming from somewhere that is not here. The source of the signal is immaterial and does not cease to exist. It is eternal. also important: the signal for all of our consciousness is the same. See it as a huge radio station (the collective) that broadcasts many small signals to individual bodies. When the signal is disconnected because the body has died, the source of the signal is not harmed and it will just be received by another receiver (body).

This is what it means that "we are made in the image of god". We are literally of the same source that is still connected to the unity. We receive ideas from it, and we upload thoughts and experiences to it (REM sleep).

Ideas emerge universally (in the collective) and then are picked up by many people around the same time. but for the most part, it is unintentionally forgotten, or intentionally ignored, or not succeeded in execution. which is why we think these ideas are rare: because we only rarely see them actually executed successfully.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_discovery
>the source of the ideas
the collective, the same thing we're all part of (that is sending this signal to our receivers).

you are not your brain
brain is the receiver of the signal
the "you" that sends the signal to "your" current brain is not separate from the "me" that is sending the signal to "my" brain.

See it as a CPU with many cores. Each core sends signals to 1 body at a time. When the body "dies", the signal from that CPU Core is sent to a new body.
What you think is you or the soul, is that CPU core, one of many cores of the same CPU.

meaning in the end, we all are literally part of the same thing, and the collective is where ideas are made and eventually received by multiple brains at the same time.
Previous:
archive.fo/6T6m8
archive.fo/gTqoC

Attached: 1518606356136.jpg (430x385, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_discovery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_induction
youtu.be/hSRTvKgAs9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincaré_recurrence_theorem
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno
youtube.com/watch?v=za_b9UQoz6E
theconversation.com/milk-bottle-raiding-birds-pass-on-thieving-ways-to-their-flock-34784
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok where's the proof, toothpaste?

there is no single proof because by definition we (right now) in the physical world can not comprehend that which is outside of it. but it would explain phenomena like out of body experience, and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_discovery among many others.

have you ever had an out of body experience?

I am a psychology major currently studying for a neuroscience exam. Please provide your evidence, cited properly in APA format. Not gonna lie to you m80, this looks a little "Timecube"y.

>le psychology major

Attached: heyman.png (825x635, 40K)

Any proofs? You talk something like scifi fantasy.

yes. multiple times.

>this thread again

Asserting something with no evidence is not an argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_induction
reconsider your empiricism

I handled a human brain once. It was so gross to hold I dropped it :(

Luckily it didn't sustain much damage but I wasn't picking that fucker up.

see

Prove you're actually conscious and not a biological robot.

You are trying too hard

You should mention what the implications of this theory are, that's the part that really gets people's attention.
It's philosophy, brainlet

You are a biological robot. Why would you not be when everything else alive is also a biological robot and entirely successful.

This would be really neat if it was true, but sadly there is no proof our brain is just a radio that receives singles.

>You are a biological robot.
>everything else alive is also a biological

>proof.jpg

You are a biological NPC.

Lmao this is philosophy, not neuroscience. Science may be able to measure the brain but it can't explain why it forms consciousness. Someone needs to learn a little more before they go throwing around their undergrad status.

there has never been any proof that consciousness is made up in the brain.

How does Jow Forums perceive the world?

An ambiguous and abstract realm that has no form relative to matter but only exists as a thought or a concept in which it does not manifest itself until you indirectly observe it? Or a realm in a linear state where matter and the information thereof is absolute?
>youtu.be/hSRTvKgAs9c

Attached: 1500998782780.jpg (500x502, 58K)

cf Yogacara school of Buddhism

Attached: AI PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE.png (1050x588, 1.32M)

>Yogacara

the consciousness as an epiphenomenon dogma will be seen as laughable as the flat earth theory before galilieo

Attached: Borobudur_2008.jpg (2592x1944, 1.26M)

It's true. Read into Morphic Resonance. One bird will learn to get the cream from bottles of milk and suddenly they all do, and not from seeing the original bird do it. I have had ideas and suddenly they popped up all over the place, and not through confirmation bias.

Sounds right to me, OP. I had a similar feeling ever since this one time I did too much acid and was able to see and feel that similarity the common source whatever. Haven't been able to live my life the same ever since. Taking care of "myself" is still my primary focus but it means something totally different to "me" now.

Why is this thread being spammed

Attached: AI frankenstein MORONS.png (710x445, 372K)

And?
I hate theory without practice.

Attached: 1491596671645.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

the god is communism

Advaita Vedanta > B*ddhist heresy

Considering how conscious people stop being conscious when you shoot them in the head, I'm pretty sure it is "material"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincaré_recurrence_theorem
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno
youtube.com/watch?v=za_b9UQoz6E

Attached: quantum_immortality.png (464x302, 84K)

So simple minded...

one bird learns on it's own - other birds learn on their own
LMAO
DUMB FUCKER CONFIRMED

I think reality is like a grand kaleidoscope, the source of it all assuming ephemeral shapes and forms, generating seemingly chaotic moments that coalesce together into a precise symphony of transcendental beauty and truth that can be experienced in its grand totality only once the perceptual walls imposed by our temporary, three-dimensional existence melt away with the illusion of separateness.

so when you smash a radio antenna and it can't get the signal anymore.... we're pretty sure it had it's own signal...

Attached: dumber libidiot liar corrupt to the core.png (450x247, 226K)

Attached: SCLP_11343244676809011_4Jul1976.jpg (1618x111, 50K)

the white man has tried this with niggers for thousands of years
IT DOES NOT WORK

Abstract reasoning isn't great with you, is it?

>the "you" that you think you are, is not actually inside the body. the body is a receiver, your signal is coming from somewhere that is not here
The mind is a product of the physical brain, which is located firmly inside your head, or in your case firmly up your own anus.

Stop replying to me you racial pick and mix

>One bird will learn to get the cream from bottles of milk and suddenly they all do, and not from seeing the original bird do it.
No it's literally from watching other birds do it, that's how they learnt it.

He is a man of common sense, not of common decency.

Based and redpilled.
I'd say it's more like streaming than radio broadcasting, but overall I agree.
Also agree in that REM sleep is meant to send data back to the cloud, to coalesce and merge it with the rest of the information so that events that only you knew about are made available and effect others.
That is why people who don't sleep end up dying, the fuckera create their own universe and don't share.

They actually blindfolded the other birds for the duration of the test.

What if you sleep too much? I will feel tired. Oversynchronation?

>Morphic Resonance
I PICKED IT ALL UP FROM YOU ALREADY YOU DUMB FUCK

WOW WHAT A FAGGOT
GET WITH THE GROUP

It only works with birds of the same feather. Niggers and whites are not the same species.

Nerd

MORPHIC RESONANCE PROVES COMMON DECENCY IS A LIE, IT IS NOT COMMON, YOU DUMB FUCK

no but your vagina will bleed as the rest bleed

>be Amerishart
>shart in mart
>have aids so you are tried on bioterrorism charges
>spend life in supermax prison
>it's OK because orange man is president

The proof is in quantum mechanics and the mystical vision experience faggots

it doesn't work at all dumb shit

>Considering how the radio stops producing music when you smash it, I'm pretty sure the band that was playing was inside the radio

Attached: 1521233117902.png (1508x892, 171K)

I came to the same conclusion myself in my own time. Isn't that ironic? I'm kind of making your point.

Oh shit OP proven 100% correct

>Read into Morphic Resonance
I will. thanks user.

>IT IS NOT COMMON
Neither is common sense. You could consider yourself blessed.

So there's a good chance that when I die, I will be reincarnated as an anti-American, communist jew in the lying mass media in America?

Oy vey!

Attached: elonborg.jpg (1262x1200, 226K)

>yes. multiple times.

How can you have an out of body experience if the body is needed for you to interact with this world?
If the body is not needed, why stay in it?

Energy is Symmetry, aka Why Reality Is Perfect: the proof

Symmetry manifests as a pair of identical polar opposites, from which nothing can be taken out, and to which nothing can be added in. In other words, symmetry is a self sustaining structure.To justify this rationally, a state of symmetry must also be known as a state of perfection, because anything that is in a state of absolute perfection must also exist as its own identical polar opposite, because a state of absolute imperfection can not exist, because imperfection is simply what has been subtracted from perfection... and perfection can be subtracted infinitely.

Likewise, energy manifests as an electromagnetically vibrating,self-sustaining structure of identical polar opposites (commonly known as the reality), from which nothing can be taken out, and to which nothing can be added in. In other words, energy and symmetry share identical function.

Therefore, because reality is energy, because energy functions as symmetry, because symmetry is perfection, reality must be perfect and everything that exists God.

Attached: Screenshot_141.png (707x714, 824K)

Training, as any pet owner or parent knows, does not necessarily lead to performance. But here the experiment worked beautifully: when a trained bird was present to demonstrate, around 75% of their flock-mates solved the puzzle at least once – and the overwhelming majority of them copied the solution that the demonstrator bird had been trained to perform. By contrast, birds in the control populations (where the demonstrators received no training) took a long time to solve the puzzle and ended up with different solutions.

The great tits were keen to fit in: the number of birds learning and repeating the puzzle solution that matched the demonstrator bird’s increased by an average of 14% per day. Further evidence comes from 14 birds that migrated from an untrained control population to a population where birds had been trained on one solution. Of these, 10 switched to solving the puzzle using the method demonstrated by the trained bird.

YOU DUMB FUCKERS
1921 BRIT FOIL TOPPED MILK BOTTLES
YOU DUMB FUCKERSYOU DUMB FUCKERS
theconversation.com/milk-bottle-raiding-birds-pass-on-thieving-ways-to-their-flock-34784

>lazy
>NEET
>smoke weed
>no ambition
>no passions or goals
>no friends or family
>no interest in forming relationships in any capacity

I must be one of the shittiest frequencies in existence. If your theory is true, why would the collective have a part of it that's so retarded?

>It's true. Read into Morphic Resonance. One bird will learn to get the cream from bottles of milk and suddenly they all do, and not from seeing the original bird do it. I have had ideas and suddenly they popped up all over the place, and not through confirmation bias.

Do you believe that no two animals can have the same idea? Why do you believe that?

Correct.

>They actually blindfolded the other birds for the duration of the test.
They were peaking.

Attached: caw.png (243x177, 40K)

reminder there are still people that think we can transfer consciousness to machines

LMAO

Jews aren't people.

>I'm kind of making your point.
yup

Attached: 1537462149783.png (400x400, 83K)

Nice one

This.
We are a form of hivemind with a caste system like social insects. Each race has a different hivemind.

OK deepak.

Why can't I build a receiver machine to measure your signal and modify it?

are you saying we are the universe experiencing it'self subjectively?

>if the body is needed for you to interact with this world?
out of body experience has nothing to do with interacting with the world. you only observe. I saw things that happened in real time that my physical body was not able to see.

Because the CIA would snatch you

But they would be under my power also

true

you still have free will though. the hypothesis in the OP does not argue against you making your own choices while here.

They have foil-enforced helmets

Then how do they think???

Pic related. It's you. You are the frequency you wanted to become

Attached: lataus (9).jpg (315x160, 17K)

>Why can't I build a receiver machine to measure your signal and modify it?
you know brain waves have been proven, captured and used to control things right? that the brain has wireless signals is a proven fact.

How do you?

Is there any correlation between the body you are given and your net contribution to the collective consciousness as a whole?

>How do you?
OP is saying my consciousness comes from the body receiving a signal from elsewhere. If the CIA blocks the signal, they have no consciousness.
Otherwise OP theory is wrong.

>that the brain has wireless signals is a proven fact.
The brain creates electromagnetic waves as a consequence of the current running through it.

But your'e avoiding my question. Why can't i measure your signal before it reaches your brain. I should be able ot just stick an antenna somewhere in space and measure the signal going to you.

The signal can be manipulated using psychotronic devices.

Nah, fuck off, kike.

Attached: 320px-Eukaryote_DNA-en.svg.png (320x198, 47K)

Not really. Only a fraction of sleep occours during the REM phase. If you already uploaded your "dirty" data, you would probably just receive during REM (aka dreaming).

Fun fact: the dick activates during REM and unlike the rest of the body, if you jerk in dreams you also jerk in real life.

You are saying you could modify the consciousness of others. Since the CIA can easily block your attempts to do so using nothing but tin foil, you are wrong.

>your "dirty" data

how did you know

Only one in a thousand will read this. Only one in ten-thousand will understand it.

Attached: kant magee tristan long.png (800x8398, 3.72M)

Fuck your bullshit, OP. We're animals. You've never seen someone shot and killed in front of you. You've never served in war where your friend's chest is blown out by bullets.

Faggots like you make up these gay posts because modern society has taken away our closeness to death. We're comfy on the internet, in our houses, but you've never fought and killed someone in your life.

War veterans know, I know. Your ancestors fought for their tribe.

Until you see people killed on a weekly basis, you have no understanding of how we're no different than animals. We die and get eaten by maggots just like all the other land-roaming mammals in nature.

You'd probably vomit at seeing your friend's body parts blown away. Fuck ZOG and fuck you, fucking virgin OP.

Attached: 1426355530077.jpg (300x250, 37K)

You are a loser getting a certificate in Medicare fraud. Your pseudo science is bullshit. Rot in hell, asshole

>You are saying you could modify the consciousness of others.
Only if OP's theory is true.

>Since the CIA can easily block your attempts to do so using nothing but tin foil
But if that's true, then the tin foil would also block their own consciousness from reaching them.

>you are wrong.
Therefore OP's theory must be wrong

>OP is saying my consciousness comes from the body receiving a signal from elsewhere
OP has identified the receiving part but is not very good at computers.
The "signal" is just data sent to the simulated objects from the game engine. The CIA is a bunch of simulated objects, and the radio spectrum is also simulated. You can't hack the data stream without hacking the game, and you can't do that from inside the game.