Is it happening? It's fucking happening!!

EO on military tribunals kicks in January 1st 2019. Trump tweets this. Something better fucking be happening.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 12.37.36 PM.png (1160x816, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
stateofglobe.com/arkansas-swamp-bleeds-as-clintons-circle-the-drain/sample-post/corey-lynn/
c-span.org/video/?c4747307/sen-graham-asks-military-tribunals
youtu.be/_aevtHHULag
youtu.be/NxOcfUP10fg
youtu.be/jLfkibL10zo
youtu.be/45m5DP1xfRg
judiciary.house.gov/press-release/house-judiciary-committee-approves-bill-on-nationwide-injunctions/
youtu.be/3Yuk48pIFEo
youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/629145393524277248
apnews.com/eb4cf860fc8f40edaeb75d847a3a3b05
amp.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/sep/14/paul-manafort--plea-deal-donald-trump-robert-mueller-latest-live-updates
nytimes.com/2018/11/27/us/politics/manafort-lawyer-trump-cooperation.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-mueller-russia-investigation-20181120-story,amp.html
nytimes.com/2018/11/26/us/politics/mueller-paul-manafort-cooperation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the wall?

Fake

who cares as long as they execute some demoncrats for treason

you're a faggot
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Sorry bro was just trolling. My god its real. DOTR when?

>EO on military tribunals kicks in January 1st 2019
this is news to me. sauce to this pls

My God, it's fucking real. His twitter is going off the fucking rails. How much longer until he unveils the Space Force is actually the Space Marines and he declares himself the God Emperor of Mankind?

Attached: 1533951347640.jpg (2953x2889, 2.95M)

Bump for leftards being strung up

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

Thanks!

Attached: pepecryingandsmiling.jpg (388x388, 20K)

No one in the government wants the wall. Both democrats and republicans are okay with replacing white people. Trump can't unilaterally build the wall. The government is shit and we are overdue on American Revolution 2.

Feels a lot less like some 4D chess game and a lot more like a child projecting his fear

Has anyone read this that understands what the amendments actually accomplish?

Remember that DOJ 757 that picked up 2 flights of boxes and stuff from Little Rock AR? Well... ITS HAPPENING!
stateofglobe.com/arkansas-swamp-bleeds-as-clintons-circle-the-drain/sample-post/corey-lynn/

Attached: EEC5031A-8757-4C3F-9C5A-E7114B5FCF09.png (1242x2208, 358K)

It’s up your ass.
Once Trump exposes what’s been going on at the border with these high profile arrests (human, drugs, weapons trafficking) it will be political suicide to be against the wall.

Bump for demtards being executed for treason on live tv

i just read and no, my brain cant

Trump literally can do whatever he wants in the name of national security. Putting up a wall cannot be construed as anything other than a nat sec issue.

c-span.org/video/?c4747307/sen-graham-asks-military-tribunals

Does Jow Forums know who Mike Rodgers is?
Does Jow Forums know how the FISA bullshit went down?
Dan Bongino knows and breaks it down for all, including the normies.

>Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History
youtu.be/_aevtHHULag

Who is Dan Bongino?

>ex secret service
>exposes Democrat lies
>understands what is going on in the mueller Probe
>lays out the indictments and more
>interviewed George P on the Russian setup.

All anons should watch.

Extra videos that coincide with his main video.

>what are they hiding
youtu.be/NxOcfUP10fg

>The scandal you are not hearing about
>youtu.be/jLfkibL10zo

>George Papadopoulos interview
youtu.be/45m5DP1xfRg

Attached: 220px-Bongino_Senate.jpg (220x327, 19K)

>being forced to look forward to something
>in the Digital Age
>Hurr durr, don't worry guys; just hold on a little longer

In the immortal words of Monty Python: GET ON WITH IT!

how will this stop tunnels, boats and planes?

this lol

Last I heard a caravan was at the boarder not a floatilla.
Looks like someone’s never heard of the coast guard or border patrol.
Oh you’ve heard of them but think all they have is six shooters ships in bottles and RC Aiplanes.
Underground sensors for tunnels.

it's incredible to me that we have the largest best funded military in the world and somehow we don't have border walls and tight border security.

BUMP BUMP BUMP Bout to happen fucking niggers!

I would, but nobody will gib me a job since they are so politically confused these days. Most of the jobs I could get with my degree and experience are working for insane pro-CIA commie faggots, apparently

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSS . OORAHHHHHHH

better happen indeed.

THEY DONT HAVE BOATS AND PLANES "like that" FAGGOT! unless soros starts caughing out the big bucks

It's not 2001 anymore buddy. Even after 9/11, most idiots don't remember that Bush got congressional approval for the war and almost everybody supported it. The Patriot Act also went through congress. Both congress and the SCOTUS can overturn an executive order anyway, and that's exactly what they'd do.

Pompeo just did a presser and said no proof Saudi Prince involved in Khashoggi killing. Libtards at WaPo on suicide watch

except Joe McCarthy dindu nuffin wrong and was working with Roy Cohn, the original self-hating kike faggot. All communists should be put to death for treason

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 1.18.55 PM.png (1188x878, 247K)

Because no one wanted it.
Smuggling drugs guns and kids is big business. Oh yeah and Democrat voters too.

>Nov 30 - Dec 1 G20 Summit @ Argentina
>Dec 3 James Comey Testimony
>Dec 4 Jeffrey Epstein trial
>Dec 4 Loretta Lynch Testimony
>Dec 5 John Huber Testimony
>Dec 18 Michael Flynn Sentencing
>Dec 21 Cutoff date for Election Interference Executive Order
>Jan 1 The 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States goes into Effect

NWO is fucked. Israel is fucked.

Attached: 1531041171896.jpg (1897x1954, 1.93M)

Is anyone in jail?

THEN IT'S NOT HAPPENING

Attached: 1543068077769.gif (250x241, 770K)

After the happening happens who is going to be left to stand in Trumps way? Who will DARE stand in his way.
Then there’s this little piece of legislation for whoever wants an injunction.
judiciary.house.gov/press-release/house-judiciary-committee-approves-bill-on-nationwide-injunctions/

CIA rouge operatives probably killed him or faked his death. WaPo is a CIA front group. Saudis cleaned house and strung up Al Dweeb and now the liberals are mad. Why??

IM TELLING YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
ITS HAPPENING!

Attached: D5358B3B-0577-4CD1-A611-5FECA294C808.gif (320x240, 991K)

Attached: 1533036777629.jpg (3048x2872, 3.26M)

(((They))) are trying to fuck up the Trump/New Saudis deal. This isn’t just about arms purchases. This is about soft landing a crashing dollar. Fed raises interest rates so to compensate Trump negotiated cheap oil. If the (((They))) can fuck that up then the economy goes into freefall and Trump gets the blame.
At least that’s what I think. I won’t fight anyone over it.

Right on queue
(((They))) have arrived

Im not a jew. Read the picture.

Attached: 1538301142845.jpg (1179x1373, 1.02M)

Of course Jow Forums knows, We were talking about it before the election.

Dan Bongino is just Red pilling the Normies.

Attached: Capture.jpg (730x241, 35K)

Balfor declaration was probably pledged by the british to american jews in order to get US into WWI when the krauts offered them peace terms in 1916.
When Palestine was still a shithole in the interwar period, they sent zionist agent adolf shekelgrabber to stir up shit in Europe to gain world support for the jews in israel.
Then they created the neoliberal new world order after wwii.
Turns out the baby dick mutilators were evil all along, who woulda thunk it?

Attached: 31128.jpg (513x513, 50K)

I can't wait for zionists like you to die.

Attached: 1513923061758.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

You shills sound so weak and anemic. You know we feed off your low testosterone simpering right?

Soon there will be.
Oh, and some on the rope too.

.... why u think I'm a ziocuck??

It's always soon

Jow Forums memed DOTR into reality

DOnaldTRump

czeched

Attached: (((they))) are everywhere.gif (90x99, 2.95M)

Ex-Obama official Evelyn Farkas inadvertently confesses Trump was illegally surveilled by DNC! Check out CTH for one of (if not the) best independent explanations of the American
youtu.be/3Yuk48pIFEo

Attached: Capture.jpg (794x538, 56K)

but it's really soon this time
trust the plan
WWG1WGA
They never thought she'd lose
These people are stupid
We have it all

Did I miss one?

HOLY SHIT OUR PRESIDENT IS LITERALLY DOTR IN HUMAN FORM

>DOnaldTRump
kek never noticed before

Attached: untitled.png (571x417, 336K)

>EO on military tribunals kicks in January 1st 2019

....and ends at noon on January 3rd, 2019 when the Dems take control of Congress.

Poor Jow Forums....BTFO again.

Nothing's gonna happen i don't even know how some of you can still get excited about these threads.

Attached: 1ABDE995-6BBB-430A-9BDD-D078A6B43508.jpg (669x499, 219K)

look at your id

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

Attached: ancientspiritsofevil.png (507x256, 282K)

What do those young commie "women of color" entering the House of Reps have to do with the President and his control of the military?

STAY SAFE

>youtu.be/_aevtHHULag
hahahah what a faggot BTFO when exactly? cause we only been winning you fucking cuck

>EO on military tribunals kicks in January 1st 2019.

Aren't there any veterans on Jow Forums? You retards obviously don't understand what a military tribunal is. You can look it up yourselves, but I'll give you one clue:

A military tribunal is an inquisitorial system based on charges brought by MILITARY authorities, prosecuted by a MILITARY authority, judged by MILITARY officers, and sentenced by MILITARY officers against a member of an ENEMY ARMY.

A military tribunal doesn't mean a fucking thing to any of the people pictured in OP's retarded meme.

Poor Jow Forumstards....BTFO again.

>EO on military tribunals kicks in January 1st 2019.

ELI5 for a non US person ?

kek

The fact that you don't already know the answer to this question tells me all I need to know about your grasp of politics and the military....zero.
You should sign up. A few years under arms might open your eyes a bit.

>gay toy
rekt

As God Emperor, will we finally send hillary to jail, or execution? Cuz that would get me on board. Until then, Trump is just another weak fuck who hasn't done shit to help us.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me.

Hillary Clinton is a civilian. As a civilian, she can't be made to stand before a military tribunal. God you people are dumb.

awww, it's retarded

>Hillary Clinton is a civilian. As a civilian, she can't be made to stand before a military tribunal. God you people are dumb.
Oh yes she can.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT FAGGOT

enemy combatant rule.

I can’t believe this is real
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/629145393524277248

That was once taken as received wisdom in this country. How far we’ve fallen.

Let me get this straight. You Jow Forumstards actually believe that the United States military is going to declare Hillary freaking Clinton an enemy combatant and then stand her up in front of a military tribunal?

And you call us lefties deluded....

Concrats, Jow Forumstards. You have outdone yourselves again.

Plausible. I think the idea that Trump doesn’t play 4D chess on some level is patently insane. Everyone has seen the villages-in-Haiti speech. But he really plays the cards close to the vest; it’s hard to fully trust him since Americans have been burned time and time again. So while my head sees the evidence something big is coming together, my heart will never allow me to really believe it until it happens.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

Says onions.

Adm. Rogers is one of the saviors of this country.

my fucking sides

Let's hope so.
HEADS MUST ROLL

soon brother
soon the great crusade will begin
soon the stars will run red with xeno blood
soon all will fear the name "man" and we shall bring our rightful domain of this galaxy to heel

Attached: 1541627782374.png (845x762, 1.01M)

>you are a retard
>he could order the military to build the wall from day 1

>omg this totally means martial law guys!
>muh six trillion indictments!!

Attached: 1543309915644.gif (799x377, 294K)

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
>It's actually fucking real
I love this man so much

Attached: 15275752119593254242343242342.jpg (267x323, 19K)

>Something better fucking be happening.
I'll give you a hint:

>Mueller gave Trump a list of questions to provide a written response for regarding the investigation in May 2018
>Trump stalled on answering the questions
apnews.com/eb4cf860fc8f40edaeb75d847a3a3b05

>Mueller got Manafort on a plea deal where he had to tell the truth to investigators
amp.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/sep/14/paul-manafort--plea-deal-donald-trump-robert-mueller-latest-live-updates

>Manafort started provably lying in the answers he provided Mueller under his plea deal

>Manafort's lawyer went to Trump to debrief Trump on the questions Mueller asked
nytimes.com/2018/11/27/us/politics/manafort-lawyer-trump-cooperation.html

>Trump finally turned in his written response to Mueller's questionnaire several days ago after being debriefed by Manafort's lawyer
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-mueller-russia-investigation-20181120-story,amp.html

>Mueller unveils he knows Manafort was lying, breaching his plea deal agreement, and should be prosecuted immediately
nytimes.com/2018/11/26/us/politics/mueller-paul-manafort-cooperation.html

The speculation is that given all of the above is fact, it's likely that when Manafort's lawyer was debriefing Trump on what questions Mueller asked Manafort, the lawyer simultaneously told Trump what lies Manafort said so that Trump's story was straight when he answered the questions given him by Mueller. All parties involved not knowing that Mueller already knew they were lies. Which means that Trump has likely, very provably, committed perjury in a written response if his response syncs exactly with the lies Manafort told Mueller before his lawyer went off to debrief Trump.

Which is why Trump is freaking the fuck out on Twitter right now.

Trump is fucked.

Schnitzel Nigger here, what is this?
Can you give me a rundown?

Attached: YEEEEEEE.jpg (480x380, 14K)

>ultramarines
we're way past the need for smurfs. We need actual warriors.

Attached: grey-knight-paladin-horz.jpg (783x493, 169K)

Attached: soy.png (1761x234, 28K)

Nope. It is you who are the retard.
Even if Trump wanted the military to build a wall, you still have to have funding for it, which would have to be approved by Congress. Trump is a President, not a King.
Of course Trump could solve this problem by having Mexico pay for the wall. Like he promised a thousand fucking times on the campaign trail.

based

THIS is why I love Jow Forums the insanity and desperation of the left, the way they twist and bend reality, contorting it in wholly unnatural ways in some vain attempt to sqeeze some hope out of a hopeless situation, I mean this cunt has even linked articles he's that fucking scared lol.

Attached: 1517200465621.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

Fuck yes
Lwts get this fucking party started