ALT Tech: VoiceAnything.COm

THis is how we escape the JEW.

THey are the new FaceBook where we can Name The JEW.

VoiceANything.Com/Groups/Pol

Dont Be Faggots find their GoFundme AND DONATE to help them finish the PROJECT.

Owned by Eric Hoover John Eriksen

Attached: VOiceAnything.jpg (850x315, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceanything.com/static/privacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NO NO NOOO YOU DON'T GOYIM

Attached: 1535095136744.gif (600x600, 249K)

eric eriksen?

KEK John Eriksen is a different GOYIM

And how popular is it?

ONly 4600 GOyims on it

Quite small, but I'll keep my eye on it.
What differentiates it from Minds, MeWe, VK, Gab, etc?

NOT OWned by (((THEM))) Gab is just a Right WIng Containment Center.

Cant wait till you GOYIMS catch the hint and all come over.

When there is no Censorship you can destroy the JEWS much quicker. Just imagine endless PIZZAGATE THREADS with thousands of ANons all investigating!

KEK what MADNESS WE WOULD CAUSE HEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEE

SURPRISE HILLARY!!!!!!!!

WE can single Handedly destroy the Deep State

Show your badge, officer.

You sound like a shill who is trying to make this company look bad. Simmer down and stop attacking other websites with established communities.

No Badge Goyim

AND No Meme Flag Either

Bump

I don't believe you; your writing style is like that of a Boomer.

I mean, I know some people here are literal brainlets sometimes, but they at least know when to use goyim correctly.

>we can Name The JEW

You don't need much, do you?

Naming the kikes isnt really effective when youre on a honeypot website full of people who have been kicked out of other public platforms.
Naming kikes is only really effective if you can reach out to normies, and normies wont use this shit.
it will just become another gab circlejerk

How do they plan to keep the site alive when the kikes pressure their registar into pulling their domain?

We Need $$ for our own Server Farm.

But in short terms. We Take to the Streets Protest

This will be in which countries?

Attached: 1542736501508.jpg (782x751, 281K)

Your own Server Farm doesn't solve the registrar problem.
Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. Hope you're not scamming for donations.

Attached: Goyim.png (2076x1398, 888K)

stop shilling your facebook clone boomer donation farm on Jow Forums. you've been advertising for months and apparently still have only 4600 users. obviously your website sucks faggot

Doesn't answer the domain question.

WE Cant Do Anything Faggot. You want to launch your own DOmain Registrar.

You want to create a Domain Registrar. Do You KNow the Costs Associated? Not even (((GAB))) has control over that. Jeeeze the Intelligence Shills are Deep into this Thread

Ayyyy Whats GOOD!

(((CIA SHILLS))) Detected

what's with the caps? you need to take your meds

Yes, I'm a domain reseller, so I know all about the costs involved in starting a registrar. That's why I asked the question of how you plan to handle that attack. If a competitor to Facebook actually becomes popular, that attack will come. Will you just run to the hills with the donations, or do you have a plan? It's a reasonable question, and your angry response shows the answer.

the CIA would be encouraging retards to join your pathetic social media site because despite only being a donation cow to you it isn't secure and could very easily be used as a honeypot. fuck off and top trying to fit in eric you tremendous failure of a human

What is the point in this site? Why can't we just stay here?

No You dont know. A domain Reseller is just a REseller.

We don't need the MONEY USE THE SITE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP LEAF!

>France

>Le Gay points out HIGH ENERGY CAPS!

I'm not going to use it and I don't think anyone else should either. the website is unsecure, filled with boomers, other than that a ghost town and not to mention completely unnecessary. why are you trying to move people from an anonymous website to one with names, profile pics and friends? If you weren't just obviously trying to make a few bucks off of Q boomers and the like then I would imagine you'd have some sort of ulterior motive, and your enraged defensiveness is a clear indicator of that.

Bump

You've been spamming this shit on here for months, fuck off.

No one cares about your meme wordpress site that can't even handle more than 50 users.

As a reseller, I looked into the costs of becoming a registrar, because then I wouldn't have to worry about my registrar dumping me over politics. It is very expensive, costing at least $100K to start, which is why there are few of them. You also have to get certified by ICANN, so even if I did it, it's possible that ICANN could cut me off at the knees if I offended the wrong people.

You still haven't answered the question: what is your plan if/when your domain gets yanked? People who invest money and/or time into a site have a right to know whether the owners have a plan for that.

/Pol

Attached: 1532561253537.jpg (261x244, 11K)

you're arguing with a nearly 50 year old man who recently discovered the internet and is trying to sell a facebook clone to Jow Forums

Not really arguing. Just making sure it's crystal clear to everyone what he's about.

Well, based on his character, I think we all know what he's really about

this is cute. OP thinks he can compete with facebook. you seriously doubt facebook and just how powerful it is. its billions of users. all the data in the world is creating cutting edge AI that is on par with google. that is FACT. their pixel is in every site and they monitor everything you do even if you dont have an acct

ripping their design and then slapping your logo on it aint the way to go. the social media bandwagon is over - people are already set up and moved and settled. they got all their shit on facebook/twitter/snap etc. people really dont want to move anywhere else.

facebook is also one of the best places to make money. why? cause marketers can get that sweet data. try something else OP

t. entrepreneur

>marketers can get that sweet data. try something else OP
don't worry he's already figured that much out

>How We Share Your Information
>Personally Identifiable Information:
>We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the purpose of providing the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties' use of your information will be bound by this Privacy Policy. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of voiceanything.com (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).

>We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as if you choose to sign on to the Service through a third-party service. We cannot control third parties' use of your information.

>voiceanything.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect voiceanything.com's rights or property.

voiceanything.com/static/privacy

Fuck of shill, they will do what they always do eventually, Paypal or Mastercard will take away their payment processing ability. Then the host will refuse to host them, we need Trump to put laws on current social media companys so they have to be unbiased. This shit is a waste of money and time and the jew behind it knows as well.

Attached: 1454182099135.jpg (457x381, 29K)

This

i forgot to add, you are a no talent hack and a thief for stealing facebooks design. what will you do once they update their website? because they do update it frequently. are you just going to keep copying them like a loser?

pathetic, unoriginal, and a waste of money. you have ZERO business running any business. Its cashflow -> software -> real estate. everyone fucking knows this retard. but you jumped two phase II with ZERO money and wonder why you are broke and asking for donations. do you really think an investor would even touch this? lawsuit city.

youre a fucking idiot for wasting every anons time and any friends you might have. and the suckers that donated to you. go start a website and sell a service for a monthly membership fee, and when i say service, i mean it has NOTHING to do with this shit site.

just end it already