Filipinos are getting universal healthcare will STILL pay less tax than Amerishits

How does that make you feel, mutts?

Attached: IMG_2724.jpg (1600x1200, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Norway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/quality-u-s-healthcare-system-compare-countries/#item-similar-rates-retained-surgical-items-u-s-compared-countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitty third world medical care costs less than literally the best healthcare in the world
oh wow what holy shit im so woke now my almonds have fully activated

You retard, no healthcrare in the US (ie you just get emergency room) is still better than Universal Healthcare in fucking Norway. Prove me wrong faggot. Also my mother had fucking cancer, got medicare, paid nothing for 4 rounds of Chemo, like half a mil total. In your shithole after first roudn they would tell them "too bad, you die now."

Pretty good cause I'm still not a soulless bug

Also, I have insurance cause I'm not poor.

Pfft if that is free health care then I want to continue paying.

Feels like we are babysitting about half the country with tax dollars, spending about 700b a year to keep global trade routes secure allowing other countries to slack on such things, and dealing with the absolute most corrupt companies (drug ones), that have infiltrated every level of government with tremendous amounts of blood money, all while dealing with the shittiest form of a company (insurance) because hospitals and drug companies know the government and insurance companies will eat a huge cost, all while having food companies shovel processed sugars down peoples throat leading to a widespread obesity epidemic which puts more strain on healthcare but food companies also corrupt government with money so no one really gives a shit.

So fairly rage inducing desu.

Attached: QUALITY.jpg (1151x662, 203K)

ABSOLUTELY BUTTBLASTED
ENJOY PAYING 28% TAX +INSURANCE MUTTS
HAHAHAHAHAH TRYING TO COPE SO HARD. In Norway, not only do I pay less tax but I get easily accessible healthcare(unlike UK) that grants me quality treatment thus I live longer than an average amerifat like you
Also ur mum gon get cancer again soon lmao. There's no such thing as "I permamently beat cancer!"

Attached: 1505472662603 (1).jpg (720x715, 41K)

Yeah, I will enjoy paying only 28% tax.

Attached: chrome_2018-11-28_12-06-29.png (645x228, 46K)

Paying any taxes for shitty third world medicine.

norwegians are disgusting people

100% of all filapenis woman are nurses
So this works

>tax burden=income tax
the absolute state of amerimutt intelligence
and your pic is like from 2012. Corporate tax is 23% and highest personal income tax is no higher than 38%, on par with mutts

delicious cringecausing tears

Attached: 53235435453.jpg (1080x793, 114K)

Show that you are some kid while pretending you're superior..

I imagine the quality is top. How can Americans compete?

OH NO NO NO WHAT'S THAT JOE?! GETTING A LITTLE FLUSTERED HUH?

Attached: 1531341908543.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

Must be nice not having to pay for your own military thanks to suckling off the teat of NATO while not paying the required amount.

I mean, yes I am mad that I don't get to live in a tiny beautiful irrelevant country that is almost entirely white and has a hilarious amount of oil money.

I didn't choose to live in a land invested by money sucking niggers and spics, but their parasitic drag on society makes it impossible for us to have a similar system.

Attached: 1538089756364.png (1026x768, 438K)

Nobody gives a shit about NATO anymore. It's not like there would be any need for it, other than to waste money participating in conflicts you started cunt

HAHAHAH AMERISHITSTAN SUCKS THEN AMIRITE? MUH GREATEST CUNTREE AHAHHAH
Would still be shit even without nigs or spics because over a third of it would be dumb, fat and ugly kek

Attached: 5454534532.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Yeah that’s pinoy care for insectoids in a tropical terrarium - sugar water drip for medicine, ddt for euthanasia

Take a look at how close you are to Russia, then look to Germany, and remember how many natural resources you have, then say that again. I swear, it's almost like some people forget their countries' history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Norway

Enjoy getting invaded again when the Germans decide to go for Round 3. (Which you know they fucking will.)

>GETTING A LITTLE FLUSTERED HUH?

Pfft no, not at all, I don't even know what the fuck your game is.

>muh freedom

Attached: american healthcare system.jpg (640x934, 107K)

Attached: american healthcare bills.jpg (485x538, 91K)

Why do euros think paying disqualifies something from being good or best?

Make less money pay less tax

Attached: Linda-MRI-Bill-2.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I know you have been told the reasons for this time and time again.

What is this game?

800$ premium plan with my company for only dollars a week.... yeah i'm suffering alright.

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 16K)

>PAYING 28% TAX
What

Because there's no middle ground nor cheaper substitute for you, mutt

What I want to know is how all the shitskins in the US get away with out paying for their medical care. How can whites abuse this loophole?

When you get a bill in the mail, just toss it and pretend you didn't get it

>"I-I'm t-totall FUCK n-not butthurth eeeeh-eh-ehehehehehe :^)"
top lmao Russia won't invade an irrelevant shithole like Norgay. They would have crushed Finland by now if so
>Enjoy getting invaded again when the Germans decide to go for Round 3
Germany is already engaging in an invasion, but it is invasion of themselves kek just like you with spics

oh sorry, meant 30% :)
I pay no premium plan, and pay 15% tax. What can you say mutt?

Bjorn is off his meds again

>oh sorry, meant 30% :)
Again, what

What does "universal healthcare" mean? Thats the problem, user. Can they free facial corrections for 100.000 of dollars for free?

There is something fucked going on, it must be meds..

>Homogenous third world shithole health care costs less than 56% face quality health care.

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 290K)

You mix medicare with emergency room. Do you get cancer treatment in an us emergency case?

okay sorry didn't know you were a nigger earning less than $15k a year

>after first roudn they would tell them "too bad, you die now."

Yeah that is a superior euro system.

I mean, the US has more non whites than the total Filipino population. Universal healthcare would be a disaster for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1532701247741.jpg (599x456, 53K)

I don't think you quite get how taxes work

you use confederate flag so I assume you must be Dixie fag, thus there's a 50% chance you're fat
It's so hilarious to imagine a raging fat guy flapping his arms as he reads some BASED norcuck poster showing his country is shit

ok nigger belonging to the $9-38k tax bracket

Pay NATO debnts now! I hope Russia steamrolls you eurotrash. I'm going to enjoy hearing you idiots beg for America's help.

>best healthcare in the world
No.
Most expensive?
Yes.

Yeah, no. I payed 10.2% last year on gross income. That with an income of $80k or so. It just depends on how that income is structured.

BASED

US medical care is unironically the best in the world. People fly here for big treatments from other countries.

Thank god our navy is protecting their pitiful nation and allowing them to afford healthcare.

>reads some BASED norcuck poster showing his country is shit

Oh is that what you are doing?

A legend in your own mind.

How do you define best?

Here is a hint, cost is not a factor.

>being so insecure over your country's tax scheme that he has to LARP

I had a 3 year thing online with a philippino chick while she was in graduate school. zamboanga city.
her mom was in hospital. TWO PEOPLE TO A SINGLE BED.
screw you OP you communist piece of crap

Why do trumpcucks think not being able to afford something is best?

It is fucking depressing how much money and energy we waste on these euro faggots that are clearly our enemies.

No, they fly there because you fucking don't care if the guy is a warcriminal as long they pay. BASED DOCTORS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/quality-u-s-healthcare-system-compare-countries/#item-similar-rates-retained-surgical-items-u-s-compared-countries
Allegedly good, but not the best. You have crazy healthcare-related preventable death rates

Those metrics are defined and gathered by those who want universal systems in place.

yah so good at protecting them that they lost some island in 2012, and their current pres is so pissed on you that he decided to take geopolitical matter into his own hand instead of being muricunt's lapboi
when will you admit you're actually crying bro?

>Zamboanga City
>not shit

>American openly admitting that he doesn't care about poor people.

At least you're honest.

>Also my mother had fucking cancer, got medicare, paid nothing for 4 rounds of Chemo, like half a mil total.

That's because elderly people in your country already have access to something similar to universal healthcare.

>In your shithole after first roudn they would tell them "too bad, you die now."

Nope. In countries with universal healthcare, people who are in critical condition get to cut forward in line.

Based Viking bro.

Well … that's the price Norwegians pay to live in a civilized society with almost no gun violence.

Better allow abortions first.
Especially for hookers, who must be sterilised.

>almost no gun violence

Attached: andersSmile_2255092b.jpg (620x387, 42K)

>In countries with universal healthcare, people who are in critical condition get to cut forward in line.
Eh. Got a nord coworker, his sister had to wait 3 months for some surgery. But she was in such pain that she couldn't work the whole time. I'd rather not do that

we have to get rid of niggers if we want less gun violence

>Implying that America is actually protecting the world.

LOL All you guys do is prop up dictatorships.

Attached: Trump Loves Islamism.jpg (560x390, 33K)

Okay, leave NATO then.

>muh CIA backed dictators
If America wasn't in charge all of Europe would be under an Iron curtian

we also have free university btw

THANKS DUTERTE

Attached: free dution.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Sounds good. No reason for any of them to ever come here then. Good job. Thread over.

norways version of finnshill is a poor knock-off, doesn't even hold a candle to obamaleaf either. Sad

Is that what this is

>Fuck statistics! Let me point out one example! The amount of gun-related deaths in America vs. Norway is now exactly the same!

>mutts do believe these things
nigger, just chill out, it's not communism

How you guys coming on the Migrant Compact? what is it, 245 million to be resettled in your country in less than 15 years? seems like a lot of third worlders for a country with a current population of 36 million

Seems like what he's shooting for. The way he responds is nearly a copy from what I recall

>a fucking leaf

Can you give me more details?

It's common for people in America to have to wait before surgery because the doctors are trying to determine the best course of action.

Most mass shooters are white guys though.

This and checked. Time for them all to leave the West...oh wait. They won't.

blackcrimestatistics.jpg

I wish I could make it that way.

Canada has some of the same issues as America … though they aren't quite as severe.

Idk why he would make that up, and such anecdotes aren't uncommon

wait times aren't there because the doctors don't know what to do. Therr are wait times because resourses are limited
mass shootings are less than 1% of gun violence

Bullshit.

The Soviet union fell because of Gorbachev. Don't give America so much credit.

… though America was responsible for turning post-Soviet Russia into a poverty-stricken shithole

>Can you give me more details?
All that I remember was it was to have gallbladder removed, and she couldn't get in any earlier than 3 months

Have you been to the Philippines? I have... Duerte is doing a good job, but they need decades to change

Usually the bills come after the treatment not beforehand
maybe the hospital they went was really jammed up with the schedule or short on staffs
It's not a commonplace for places where you can find an easy access to big hospitals

No, bullshit. Communism failed because communism doesn’t work. It’s completely ignorant of the Pareto distribution.

The Soviet Union didn’t fail because of anyone but the Soviets.

I care about poor white people but that is not who gets the gibs.

>universal health care

How it really works is they just pull your tooth due to a cavity, and amputate your leg because of a slight infection. Then you go back home which is a moldy cardboard box.

But if you're politically connected you go to a real government hospital. And if you're wealthy you pay.

Source: I've been to the PI.

lol you are idiot. US support for Afganistan against USSR crippled the military, and US destroying Soviet war equipment like they were toys in the first Gulf war crippled public confidence on soviet military capability

>Communism failed because communism doesn’t work.

40% of Americans struggle to meet basic needs.

Clearly, the American system isn't working either.

The amount of gun deaths does not even fucking matter, you only think they do because you want guns to be banned.