Julian Assange colluded with Russia to get Trump elected. This is obvious...

Julian Assange colluded with Russia to get Trump elected. This is obvious. Trump is a treasonous bastard and is going to Gitmo as soon as he loses 2020.

Attached: gettyimages-685313804.jpg (970x647, 87K)

You saged fucking cunt. They just exposed what a corrupt shit stain that hag whore you tried to elect is.

Go fuck yourself.

Are you announcing a sage?

Facts don't care about your feelings

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 790K)

NWO is finished

Attached: 1541128509311.jpg (3048x2872, 3.26M)

Attached: rigelectionsmuggie.png (845x577, 24K)

Inspector General's Report on FISA ABUSE

DECLASS

End of Obama/Hillary and their corrupt band of DOJ minions

Attached: 1532216127113.jpg (640x516, 180K)

Attached: riggingelectionmemeball.png (434x432, 153K)

Read every name and date...

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 674K)

PROVE
IT

Assange works for Trump

Attached: DlclejkU8AEbkas.jpg (470x960, 98K)

The more you know

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.24.25 AM.png (439x516, 212K)

If Assange colluded with Trump, why would Trump be trying to prosecute Assange? Wouldn't he leave him alone and hope everyone forgets about him? Your claim makes no sense.

>what is evidence
Sage this worthless slide thread

the Assange prosecution (secret indictment) has been sealed and in place from 2013 or earlier.

I know people make fun of George Webb but he is basically the only person I've found covering wikileaks. He even went to the courthouse on the day of the hearing (which was filed by the freedom of the press foundation, an ally of wikileaks) to get Assange's likely indictment unsealed.

"Tell Putin, I will be more flexible after the election" - Obama

Obama sold them Urainum while those involved donated $145M to Hillary's campaign..

THAT IS COLLUSION

Hillary paying UK Spies to buy fake news from Kremlin spies to influence an election IS COLLUSION

Spying on Carte Page and Trump with 5 FISA Warrants against a man that walks free is COLLIUSION to spy on political opponent during an election..

They had spies, wiretaps, on teh ground since June 2016, they should have had the cuffs on Trump day 1 THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME

Why 2 years?

Why Carter Page walks free if he was ground 0

Why was PapaSmurf given $10K by the embedded DOJ SPY then refuse to take it back, then try to arrest PapaSmurf at airport for having the money, but woops! he didn't, so they had to make up lie about him saying "wrong date" of meeting.

14 days in jail for starting the whole russian collusion investigation? the source?

Panic in DC

Attached: 22801528-mmmain.jpg (620x356, 40K)

Senate needs 67 votes a SUPER MAJORITY to impeach... the house can shit all it wants, just ask Bill Clinton who was impeach by house, and then found INNOCENT by Senate which threw the case out..

Trump will have a trial in Senate, call witnesses and declass all docs..

GOOD LUCK

Attached: AxrSx56.jpg (722x4226, 468K)

>loses

Thats where you are wrong Kiddo

Stop selling crap you retarded nigger and start following Q!

Attached: flanders_blahblah_homer.gif (300x225, 1.88M)

Fuck off eejit.

>no arguments
>regional dialect
Get fucked. Michael Collins would hate you.

if it's so obvious how come you are unable to provide facts ? maybe because you like sucking dick so much ? how many months in are you on your HRT faggot ?

Are you referring to yourself? Where's your evidence? I can tell already you're that same prick from the previous night shitting up the Mars landing threads.

I wasn't in your shitty non-political thread. Get fucked.

Colluded; I don't think you know what that word means. Collaborated would work better, and it is not illegal.

Id like to announce a go kys. Worthless faggot.

Sage is delicious.