OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING BROS

Attached: 34244.png (720x673, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yxiYIDrDBsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All real niggas here downloaded the art of the deal for free, as Trump himself would have done

>implying the book isn’t signally dump-filler

the funny thing is trump didnt write one word of his own book and has no idea whats in it

>becoming Michelle
Trannies are all the rage these days, but it's nothing more than a fashion trend.

No, it just keeps happening!

Attached: Sales.png (850x500, 169K)

One is president of the most powerful nation in the world, the other is a black tranny

>niggers have Trumps number
It’s going to be Oprah isn’t it?!

who here still thinks the oh no no no meme is funny xD

Normies eat up whatever swill Oprah puts out because black woman liberated and orange man bad.

My gf bought Ms. Obama's book and I have to admit I was curious and read it too. It is actually pretty good and most here on Jow Forums should read it.

Only sheboons buy that, why do you care?

Obama pls

>my gf bought Ms. obama
Lol, cuck, hope she will cheat on you with a nigger

Attached: becoming-a-woman-michael-obama.jpg (1875x2850, 3.27M)

Sounds like a quality girl you got there man. Ask her to introduce you to her guy "friends"

Probably has to do with the fact that most Trump supporters can't read anything longer than 3 sentences.

>appeals to the lowest common denominator
>sells more

kek

I genuinely think What Happened is one of the shittiest books I have ever read, easily in my top5.
And keep in mind I have been forced to read a shit ton of feminist and communist books just to debate some of my friends and non of those are nearly as bad.

>Becoming Michelle Obama
Is he finally admitting that his name wasn't always Michelle?

Attached: michael_obama.jpg (300x227, 11K)

>made after First Lady
>made when businessman

Fuck off retard if he wasted time on another book it would quadruple that and you fucking know it.

Why would you call your book that? It implies she wasn't always Michelle. Fuckin Michael.

And the chimp did?
Lol

>not reading mein kampf with you gf

Attached: 1542573741595.jpg (400x563, 187K)

sick burn bro

Do they really read or do they use it like a piece of furniture the same way christians use their bible and cospels?

That's a man, baby

Fun fact, there were 100 million less people in the U.S. in 1980 than there are now.

I know, I know, math, n facts, n science n sheit suck when they fuck with the liberal narrative.

Cucked and bluepilled

>not knowing the political book laundering scheme
Write shitty book
Have PAC buy 200k copies
Suddenly campaign financed

Attached: dm2zaotla7r11.jpg (1125x1176, 80K)

Okay, I kek'ed. Well done, Hans.

Attached: 1542144695948.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Trump was a lot less famous back then. That book targeted a specific audience.

Michelle Obama's target audience is a lot bigger, not to mention the fact that she gets a lot of free advertising from the Democrat controlled media.

And the official painting

Attached: 09124876.jpg (956x960, 39K)

We should have more doggos in politics and media

Attached: bbc-news-just-had-their-best-ever-guest-2-24387-1423844890-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 51K)

This is how you launder money. Do you really think they sold those books?
They printed small number and now recycled into toilet paper claiming they were sold.

>
** zip **

>money laundering
nice coping mechanism

Attached: 234243e.png (840x1114, 1.05M)

That's a good boy!

>Becoming Michelle Obama
Oh, is this the story about when he used to be called Mike? I can see why people might want to read that.

Did he actually write it or is it written by someone else

Virtue signalling libshit kikes buy books they don't read.

That would explain the sales.

Attached: 1531511004725.jpg (823x545, 84K)

If you read it you would know this theory is bullshit. Way too many obscure Trumpisms.

Both are ghostwritten.

What about Muhamad Obama? How didnhis booking went?

It's so hilarious that they cannot help but flaunt what they are doing in the open, but the general populace is in such a stupor they willfully refuse to see whats right in front of their face. They literally release a book in which the title throws the fact right in your face. No one would title a book like this with the rumors that are around, unless they wanted to rub it your face.

Attached: michael obama.jpg (1750x1737, 356K)

Attached: michael.png (1352x1372, 1.85M)

Triple sevens! We have a winner.

>pop-culture

A new breed of human.

Attached: 1_X9ORb2PB5I55SINr17aLgQ.jpg (1500x1000, 540K)

hey moron... the payment for shilling for Israel is received by book deals and guaranteed purchases

Watch the balls!
youtu.be/yxiYIDrDBsY

Attached: HT_michelle_obama_ml_150313_16x11_1600.jpg (1600x1098, 191K)

Underrated

I wonder if any black people purchased a copy

Witnessed

>Becoming
a man

prosopagnostic autists are literal cancer. kys

Niggers cant into reading so those 1.4 million copies are in the hands of white liberals. Daily reminder that the white traitors are the first to get the bullet.

>Judging a book by sales
Besides about what did Micheal Obama even write?

>Book marketed in us in 1985 using billboards & tv
>Book marketed online worldwide in 2018
Yeah.. go fuck yourself

It makes sense.
The left is a religion and buying the book gets them good boy points. The right simply isn't structured that way. So it doesn't matter.

it takes time to assess superior knowledge and wisdom of the great magician of all time aka trump

She looks like a normal nigglet girl m8

/thread

money laundering

lol mad

Lol faggot

Is it really so hard to believe that black women are for the most part ugly and manly looking?

Thats my first thought anytime any of them release a book

not a chance it (legitimately) sold even a fraction of that, but the books-for-people-who-don't-read industry is much bigger than people think, and this is the ideal centerpiece to show how woke and plugged in you are this holiday season

Attached: 913c14483426caacf45472ad9bf18b1badbd00a7e5d11ae1a5eafbb748c15d81.jpg (1200x630, 94K)

>Even tho one has a nigger, one of them books is cleary more black than the other.

NO WONDER.

Democrats are too stupid to realize their politicians “selling books” after getting out of office is literally a mechanism for money laundering right in front of their faces.

That's funny, I've heard him and Ivanka repeat stories almost verbaitim that were in the book. Have you even ever read it?

Reminder they released this photoshopped version of Michelle attending Princeton in 1983

Attached: 5jk4e72k4a021.jpg (960x949, 85K)

One was read
One is decoration

Norm Macdonald said "the book answers it's own question right on the cover: what happened? Hillary Clinton."

Based Norm

oh thats right, i remember exactly when supply and demand indicated the intelligence of people, because surely something that is popularly purchased indicates how intelligent the target market is, just like drugs !

It's that tranny marketing

Attached: 1511455934137.jpg (701x471, 65K)

There can't be enough hilldawgs.

because normalfags care for economy and business deals

Please, I bought off that mayor with three milk bones and a "good boy"

Neither of them wrote their fucking book

fpbp

No one is going to actually read about Michelle Obama’s boring life.

lol

I FUCKING KNEW THAT SOMEONE WOULD REPLY WITH A "GOOD BOY" COMMENT HAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW THIS BOARD TO WELL

This is how most books make the best seller list as soon as they come out. It's a marketing tactic.

I honestly think Mein Kampf should be required reading for anyone learning about WW2. Even if you disagree with Hitlers motivations, there's no better way to understand him and learn from it than his book.

>This is a good comparison even though she was more than twice as famous as he was when her book came out.
kys

heres your (YOU)

you can't expect uneducated people to want to read a real book, remember when every retarded hole was reading 50 shades of grey, yea same fucking thing. tabloid trash sells

same with megyn kelly, a preposterous $10 million advance she had absolutely, positively no chance of coming close to recouping (financially or otherwise) hence the tar&feathering she is currently receiving

unironically true.

Attached: persuaded.jpg (2444x2336, 842K)

Her publisher was caught buying books back and warehousing them to inflate those numbers.

They are unironically laundering money. They have their own foundation/library that gets millions of dollars donated (the donations are actually bribes and payments for illegal deals) to it and then they write a book and the foundation/library purchases a ridiculous amount of the book, giving the corrupt politician (what appears to be) legal profit (when it's really not). This is not a new concept; this is has been happening for decades.

That's extremely racist of you

Most of the people that bought it can't even read

>She looks like a normal nigglet girl m8

Do you get a lot of Somali trannies in France, M8? Michael has a bulge that would make most men jealous.

Attached: original.jpg (1024x841, 128K)