Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan

this christmas I want to visit one of these three, mainly because I'm an absolute poorfag and I can't afford anything better that isn't in the (((balkans))).

so what happens there? are the people there based and redpilled and why don't we hear from you much? also do you guys like Greeks. I know Armenians like us but we don't really interact that much.

Attached: 7a1ba76c55d36d13ebe60ade31702f41.jpg (500x460, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeco-Armenian
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia–Greece_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

almost the same like balkans

with slightly more asiatic looking people (although that varies through region) and older history

>people there based and redpilled and why don't we hear from you much? also do you guys like Greeks. I know Armenians like us but we don't really interact that much.

also, what's the deal between you guys and Armos?

you always seemed to sympathize with them more than to us, even though technically they are not your co-religionists (they're Oriental Orthodox, not Eastern Orthodox like us)

it's because they're more enthusastic about killing turks, but more importantly, because they got genocided along with us.
don't tell anyone, but we don't actually care about them at all. it's kind of like our """friendship""" with the serbs, we only bring it up when it's against turkey or albania. it's pretty much just politics.

yeah, i thought so...

it's like us and the baltics / ukraine, who are not that much like us ethnically or culture-wise, but we have this vague feeling of solidarity because of our shared calamity

actually, greek-armenian is a tentative language family and share common roots (similar to how italian and spanish belong to Latin)

ancient greeks and armos were bros, like sparta and athens

Why do Chechens chimp out so much?

Georgia and Armenia are absolutely based.

>100% muslim
guess why

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeco-Armenian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia–Greece_relations

Georgians hate Armenians, but love Azeris

Does anyone know Lezgins?

No we hate both.
We hate Armenians because they are Monophysites and also act like Jews and we hate Azeris because they are Muslims.
Georgians like only Georgians on Caucasus, all other Caucasians are degenerates and usually mudslimes.

yes, I forgot to mention this, but Armenians had a high place in the byzantine empire. the reason I forgot is because absolutely no greek cares about that.
>like sparta and athens
that's how I'd describe it too. we're allies because of our common enemy. don't misunderstand me, I don't hate armenians, I just don't care.

Also define what do you mean, all the of the counties have radically different vibes despite having extremely similar beautiful nature.
We are different though any of these countries is absolutely nice to visit.

They are based and white in that region.

Caucasus whites > European whites

Azeris aren't white, they are as white as Turks or Mongols.
Sadly half of Georgians aren't white because they are rape children of degenerate invaders, same is even more true for Armenia.
Pure Georgians and Armenians are handsome as fuck though and also strong and white.

talk about your own country fren. I want to visit one of these countries because they're in the caucasus, and they're not often talked about.

Georgia is very cool and amazing absolutely must visit. Amazing food, awesome songs, people are very friendly, even to russkies.
Armenia is mostly boring. Still good food.
Haven't been to Azerbayjan yet, but friend of mine tells Baku is nice city.

So who are the native whites of the region? Armenians? Persians? Assyrians?

I was in Georgia and i was pleasantly supprised. For rest i dont have a clue, but Armenia is something what i would like to visit.

When are you planning to visit? Gimme the dates, If you mean the orthodox Christmas - I'll be there. I'll be there for New Year and approx 10 days after.

If you're not autistic or disgusting of course. Then I'll be happy to hang out and shit, brutha

Various old tribes that make up modern countries.
Colchis, Ibirians and other small tribes make up Georgians that are white and Armenians have their own. We are that related, Armenians are closer to Persians genetically from what I remember.
Generally white Caucasian tribes are influences by Scyths and Cimerians I believe.

>dont care
sorta like italians who spread Latin into France, Spain, Romania and absolutely dont give a shit about those people, bcause they have a proud culture of their own

yet insecure romanian gypsies always larp that they are Italians

most common name in gerogia and bulgaria is the same

Nobody gives a fuck about being 'white' in our region. Even extremely white passing north caucasians would frown upon being classified like that. Nobody cares. Well the only obvious non whites are azeris and turkic peoples and shit like that.

>Graeco-Armenian

there is a hypothesis, but the distance is far, far larger than between any Romance languages

it's more comparable to Lithuanian and Russian, than to Italian and Spanish

>Armenians had a high place in the byzantine empire
yes, but usually they had to pretend (and become) Greek to be on those high places. You couldn't really thrive in Byzantium if you openly professed a heresy like Miaphysitism.

meh, mostly anatolian genetics, apart from mountain regions where our genetics are the 'oldest' and further away from other armenians who could mix up a tiny bit.
but as i stated before i dont really give a fuck about persians, whites and shit like that lol, in our region all of this is irrelevant in my opinion

You Russians are faggots because you are sticking your nose into country that is completely irrelevant to you historically and culturally and genetically, the only reason why our paths crossed was because of Muslims but Russian empire as per usual took any sign of partnership as an open permit to annex.
I have nothing against Russians on a personal level and I like your culture, my girlfriend is Russian, you guys are nice people. But your government is in some serious globalist shit since the empire times and now it's only more retarded which makes me question how generally good quality people can have such shit government for centuries.

>almost the same like balkans

Lolno

Caucasus Hunter Gatherer (CHG) Caucasoid split from WHG (Western Hunter Gatherer Caucasoid) 45k years ago

so two different Caucasoid lineages split 45k years ago

Attached: 1543087548977.jpg (659x932, 88K)

Are you kartveli?

that's true, actually

being 'white' is of secondary importance in this region (and in the Old World, in general). you are, first and foremost, of your ethnicity

the French, the Brits and the Spanish didn't care who was white or not in the early modern era. They would ally with the Ottomans against each other, because they were 'French' or 'English' , not 'white' or 'non-white'

being so autistic about white nationalism is an american meme, because they are all mutts and can't truly identify with being 'english', 'german' or some other pure ethnic group

Nobody exported hellenic culture to Armenia in a way italians spread their culture or language. Greeks are too far away from us and we do not have much in common today.

Not only we were separated by turkey, but also eastern bloc and nato and then we are useless to each other today, we kinda consider greeks as token bros as well, nobody cares.

Actually us, Armos, have this mantra that we have no friends and brothers except our armed forces and shit lol

i'm a somex, dzmao

many Greeks have typical Armenoid features (big eyes, long nose, long face)

So much fucking this.
White identity is fake globalist retardation that is anti tribal and anti blood.
You are where you came from, blood soil and history.

Do you think that the stereotype of Armenians being sly/tricky is justified?

I am Kartveli, but desu our somex swastika bro has a point

if you define 'white' as someone who has WHG component - then hell no: none of the Caucasus folks (however fair-skinned or blonde they were) aren't white. We're purest West Asians, descended from Anatolian Farmers and CHG's

however, 'white' is mostly a phenotype. 50-60% of Georgians could pass as white in most European countries and almost all 100% in South Europe (as long as they shave and don't look like terrorists)

I haven't made any plans yet unfortunately. planning for holidays is really difficult when you're in debtland. but if I get to go I'll go from ~20th to ~1st. I'm definitely planninh to spend the new year away from this shithole but I can't be sure right now, I'm only now choosing a destination after all.

visit Georgia, not because i am Georgian, honestly if u want to have nice time as a tourist it's better here gl.
p.s don't listen to some kiddos here

Armenia was Hellenized and was also part of Byzantium at one point

a Hellenistic Armenian state was founded in 190 BC.

many of the Byzantine Emperors being Armenian and/or having Armenian blood.

The dynasty's founder and many subsequent emperors were of Armenian descent, hence the dynasty is also referred to by some authors as the "Armenian Dynasty"

Armenia size is truly depressing, I wish we could exterminate Azeris and Turks

Interesting, so the genetic link between us and Western Europeans is very far apart?

yep that's just American identity crisis bullshit.

Neo-fascist italians went to Lebanon to fight alongside lebanese maronites and phalangists during their civil war, nobody gave a fuck about race even though those dudes were rad lol

Europeans, Caucasians don't even care about religion that much. I mean Armenians don't even hate muslims that much, it's not about that. There's a shiite mosque in Yerevan and you can hear the adhan there and shit, nobody gives a crap about those persian mutts visiting.

I can critisize and hate on my tribe like that and call them fucking rats, but that's because I care about them and hate their flaws. When people from other tribes have this stereotype about my tribe i think it's mostly not justified, because firstly i dont think they have this moral high ground from which to critisize my people, secondly because we never acted as greedy kikes even though a lot of people might think that of us and have this myths about us although we invested a lot of our talent and resources into well being of our neighbours (maybe not willingly but in the end that's the result).

I mean we (armos and georgies) have some flashpoints as well and things to argue about, but i'd abstain from critisizing your tribe and I expect that in return. I don't think we are in much debt to each other to be bitches about it, you get me

>HELP ME RUSSIA BROTHERS IN CHRIST AND SHIIIET, muslims eat us!!!!11
>You Russians are faggots
Based churka

What about the fact that a good portion of Russias and Turkey bordering regions of Georgia also belong to us historically? Turkey and Russian empire need to fall apart for their own good.

desu, this 'this is armenian, that is armenian'-type of boasting is as ridiculous as WE WUZ KANGZ. even if there is some merit in it

just enjoy the facts, and stop boasting, for fuck's sake

none of those armenian (who were really hellenized armenians, who professed greek Eastern Orthodoxy, not AAC) had half of the impact on world history as one Georgian last century had, lol

Yes. It's ancient as fuck. I mean we are connected with Euros but like cousins or something, it's an ancient connection.

Also if I'm not mistaken your most white presenting populations are from Western Georgia? If that's the case it makes sense why our sub-ethnicity - Hamshenis are white presenting as well, they are like neighbours with Laz people.

it was 45k yr apart (CHG), before you mixed with Anatolian farmers

if you would have remained CHG, you would be 45k yr apart from WHG, who looked like Irish, btw

I get you, I genuinely like you guys, especially after I met a team of cool Armenian animators on a workshop. All absolutely based and fun.
That being said there is some cultural friction sometimes between generic Armenian and generic Georgian, I blame it on brainletism.

Yeah those fucks were traitors and typical feudal cunts who never cared about their ethnicity and culture, I don't give a fuck about those Emperors and shit. Byzantine Empire can suck my balls, fucking kikes ruined it for us.

>Help me faith bro, we literally follow the same God
>Alright I'll help you and then proceed to whiten out your churches and paint it over with our cultural depictions, attempt to replace your language with ours especially in nobility and annex you into the empire
If you don't see how this is a rat move you have issues. When you ask someone for help you don't expect him to fuck you in the ass while your are asleep.

Do you know Armenian church theology well? I just want to know if there are other differences out than Monophysitism.

for some unexplained reason Georgians on Jow Forums act very arrogantly, even most of them in EUrope are bunch of thieves

>WHG, who looked like Irish, btw

this doesn't look like Irish to me. and this is a rather conservative reconstruction of a WHG (you've seen the other reconstruction)

they didn't have the fair skin allele in their genome, desu. Anatolian Farmers did

if there is a phenotypical overlap between Europeans and some Caucasus folks, it's because of the Anatolian farmers and maybe a bit of Indo-Euros.

Attached: download.jpg (193x262, 6K)

Because we are extremely arrogant and have delusions of grandeur, this is one of our main and one of our most wide spread flaws.
The reason why there are so many Georgian mafisos is because Stalin himself was that and he created a psyops counter culture of thiefs in law to control the criminal underground which bred more and more thieves that live by a very odd thiefs codex of life with their own lingo and shit.

it's the arrogance, persistence and stubbornness that made Kartvelian folks to survive many millenia and not assimilate into any Indo-European, Turkic or Semitic ethnicities that surround us

Yeah, as I said there are some issues, but they are not worth fighting about today.

Well my offer stands. But, since it's winter and it'd be troublesome to go fat away from the city, you'll probably stay in the capital. If you like night life - I think Tbilisi might be a better choice. Young people there are a bit more progressive and like fashion and current trends. Also if you smoke you'll probably be able to smoke a blunt or too.

I mean all of it is in Yerevan as well but to a lesser degree.

Nah I'm not that well versed in religion, I'm a pagan myself.
Btw armo church is not monophysitic, it's miaphystic.

BTW, the reason we are not the members of the same church as you is because byzantine cunts held there council while we were fighting off persians defending our faith so our church did not visit and since then we're apart.

My friend went recently, he looks very dark (I suspect some gypsy/turk ancestry) and he was fine. People laughed at him for not carrying a knife in Georgia (I think).

Azerbaijan, specifically Baku, he said was expensive as fuck. He did a bus ride through Armenia/Georgia for like 14 hours and said he enjoyed it immensely.

When you're in Georgia, I HIGHLY suggest you stop at Stalin's birth town - there's a museum to him, a lady who treats Stalin as a god will tell you some really neat facts (which are actually true and not propaganda) and you can literally see his desk where he personally signed several million death warrants for jews. What a fucking artifact, I dream of seeing it one day.

Also I was studying in Belgium, Antwerp for a year.
You are one of the most cucked Nations I've ever seen, scared of midget Turks and Arabs. I am in no way mega Chad in my country but in Belgium I felt like I was an action movie hero, hell I've not meta single Belgium male that wouldn't deflate in a conversation as soon as you increase the voice a bit.
You aren't even a real nation, an odd mix of three that doesn't even mesh together.

i know georgians, armenians, and russians aren't white, but how well does the average greek pass in those countries?

Attached: Pavlos Fyssas.jpg (275x183, 7K)

you sure that's not something that made you constantly underestimate your opponents, dzmao?

HAHAHAHAAH

looks like that mad lad, mel gibson, who is irish, btw. your pic is typical irish.

Caucasoid lineages are mainly from the following Caucasoid subgroups

Western HG (split from CHG 45k yrs ago)
Caucasian HG (split from WHG 45k yrs ago)
Anatolian farmers (ancestors of south Euros)
Ancient North Eurasians (split from WHG/CHG 45k yrs ago)

Kavkazis today are a mix of the Original CHG with Anatolian farmers. So the Anatolian component brings Kavkazis closer to south Europeans

if that's your average greek, he's not escaping the cross.

t. Armo

we try our hardest to seperate from the rest of belgium but it's hard brother

yes that is the average greek

Attached: Giorgos Katidis.jpg (1252x1252, 144K)

UNACCEPTABLE

P.S. I don't give a fuck

>People laughed at him for not carrying a knife in Georgia (I think).

Tbilisi is as safe as any Central European town. certainly more safe than Kiev or Moscow.

>you sure that's not something that made you constantly underestimate your opponents

sadly, sometimes it did. we tend to either overestimate or underestimate opponents and enemies.
we generally have a problem with moderation. Georgian politicians tend to be either ultra-liberal or ultra-right wing, which sucks. centrists are very unpopular and considered 'cowards', which is baffling to me

Greeks pass as Southern Georgians.
Central Georgians are pale and dark haired, Northern ones are paler and North Western are blonde or ginger.
Southern ones are darker closer to Turk like, but generally it's all very mixed and we share the same facial structure.
Big facial bones, nose and jaw with deep set eyes etc.

Fuck that state, whoever you are I hope your struggle turns out successful.

lmao ok raperoach armenoid

Attached: Jason_Mantzoukas_performing_at_UCB.jpg (2028x2874, 1.02M)

I know exactly what you mean, in Belgium I also felt like uber Chad. I was beta in Bulgaria, I backed down from confrontations, always let people walk over me and be aggressive and when I went to Belgium I was the alpha in every room. The fact that I had no man boobs and gut, my beard grew naturally and wasnt styled and I had a tattoo made me this uber bad boy everyone was scared of. When I would mention I've been in a fight I felt like fucking Mike Tyson.

And they let you shit on their country as much as you want, which makes me shit on it even more because it's so pathetic.

this guys are not even Greeks, they are Pontics
Pic related is your average Greek

Attached: O5ghfnS.jpg (700x467, 75K)

He did a bus tour through the countryside.

Attached: EkDqnvM.jpg (728x591, 90K)

>looks like that mad lad, mel gibson, who is irish, btw. your pic is typical irish

maybe you're right. I don't know. might be your wishful thinking, though

libs are trying to force the idea that WHG were dark-skinned but it smells like a bullshit value signalling. However, credible scientists also claim that the souther WHG's didnt possess fair-skin genes 8-9 thousand years ago. Northern WHG's (nords' ancestors) already mutated into having pale skin

from what I see, southern Europeans actually got their ligher skin from Anatolian farmers, while norhtern european pale white is mostly from those mutated WHG's , because ANE's weren't really fair skinned either

Surpisingly most Armos are not of armenoid phenotype, you daft cunt. Most are of alpine-dinaric mix.

Holy fuck now I wanna go there just to boost my fucking ego. How will they react when they find out I've been stabbed during a fight multiple times? bahaha oh boy. I have a beard also and dress like a fucking black metal loving skinhead or some shit. God I'm getting a hard on already

Fuck you for treating pontic greeks like sandniggers, they are pretty white presenting and i'd honestly beath the living shit out of a greek who disrespects his pontic brothers. fuck you

go to georgia, armenia is a distant second. azerbaijan isn't worth the effort.

There was this super handsome Belgian with his gf in my dorm, they were having a breakfast in the garden and chilling.
Then those fucking chimp Turks start screaming at each other one roof away, so loud that it was heard everywhere. I was studying and got annoyed but assumed that someone would btfo them because that what happens in Georgia.
No one said anything and that handsome cuck was starting at his gf with this sad puppy eyes like
>I'm sorry I can't do shit
When I got annoyed and just shouted
>Can you shut up?!
Thurkroaches instantly stopped and didn't even try to argue with me.
I've never seen such act of casual cowardice.

>Fuck you for treating pontic greeks like sandniggers, they are pretty white presenting and i'd honestly beath the living shit out of a greek who disrespects his pontic brothers. fuck you
I'm not hating on Pontics desu but they genetically way to far away from the Southern European range
Pontics are closer to Armenians or Southern Georgians (Laz) than any mainland or island Greek

I'll probably make another thread about this if things go smoothly. I wanted to know about the destinations for now.

also
>mfw this has turned into another Jow Forumspissing contest about who's the whitest

Attached: 1518851559171.png (399x400, 120K)

>Most are of alpine-dinaric mix
kek sure they are buddy

Attached: 1440590090932.jpg (379x464, 36K)

prove they're pontics
it's ok you look like this, buddy. cry back to Jow Forums

Attached: Konstantinos Mitroglou.jpg (1361x1766, 373K)

>Holy fuck now I wanna go there just to boost my fucking ego. How will they react when they find out I've been stabbed during a fight multiple times? bahaha oh boy. I have a beard also and dress like a fucking black metal loving skinhead or some shit. God I'm getting a hard on already
Well to be fair, I went there 2012 or so, the country was not nearly as Muslim/Arabic. Nowadays if you go you won't encounter a Belgian randomly, guarantee if you're not one yourself.

I got a Belgian gf around 4 years into being in Belgium, until then I'd met about 10 of them - yeh I was a bad boy to them, but not as much. Mind you, a lot of the people there are cucked anyway. But it really, really depends where you are.

pontic greeks are an interesting topic

I've heard from many a greek that pontics are some of the darkest greeks there, which doesn't make sense

Pontic greeks lived by the northern Anatolian coast, which is known to be a 'blonde belt' of Asia minor. maybe the ones who mixed with armenians are dark, though

pic related

Attached: main-qimg-77b49255b5dc2abfbcbcf8fbc59bb18c.png (244x162, 45K)

Tell us your interest so we could suggest right stuff

Turks are the slimiest, lowest, most cowardly people in the world. Unless they outnumber you severely they'll start apologizing, begging and crying at your feet the second they're told off. The fact that Belgians scrape and bow before them and don't dare raise their voices against them always weirded me the fuck out.

Genocide like armenian would be better for you, churka. Its fucking POLITIC, weak should fear the strong and etc. Yes you must choose between too evils.
>we literally follow the same God
It was never been an argument
>picrelated

Attached: ledovoe-pic905-895x505-6835[1].jpg (895x505, 130K)

>irish WHG

Attached: 1477901797589.jpg (649x731, 74K)

Their fucking surnames show it, dumbass
This are Pontic surnames you fucking Gracile Indid-Baltid mutt
Now gtfo of this thread

>mfw this has turned into another Jow Forumspissing contest about who's the whitest
It's mostly shilling that is always posted by low IQ negroids against Mediterranean people
Every 10 minutes you can see some thread about Greeks or Italians on Jow Forums, claiming non-scientifical bullshit and useless assertions

These places are absolutely okay to visit.
Personally wouldn't go to Azerbaijan but only because I've been there and honestly nothing notable but that's only my opinion and my trip was work-related.

I dunno how does being based correlate with your wish to go. The most based people are somewhere like Afghanistan but they're likely to decapitate you. People in all three countries you mention are generally friendly and nice. Dunno how's the situation with English but would assume people in major cities know it to some extend.

Ok I gotta ask. You got turks encroaching on Adjaria and buying properties there. Azeris in borcali or how is that called? Kvemo-Kartli? Idk, where Marneuli is. You got state supported 'tolerance' agenda, there is no geopolitic alternative since Russia fucked it all up for you expect Turks. So you guys depend on those roachfags on both sides. Your young urbanites are pretty fucking progressive as well and there is a LGBT agenda as well. Idk what's up with demographics in Georgia, but all of this would terrify me if I were a Georgian.Now yeah there are also Armenians who live in Javahk(eti) but they do not have any intention of separating from Georgia and are just minding their own business. Now what the fuck is the future for Georgia? Do you guys have any ideas? Obviously Russia is not giving Southern Ossetia (Samachablo?) or Abkhazia back, so what the fuck is gonna happen next?

It'd be fucking brutal if we got surrounded from the north too

Armos and Laz are whiter than u rapebaby bitch.

Is that ur mom?

>I've never seen such act of casual cowardice.

they're brave only when they have numbers on their side

also, I guess, they let the guard down in Europe, imagine themselves to be surrounded by total cucks and usually don't expect someone from the balkans or caucasus to be around.

prove it
nah just the average in-denial shitskin armenian subhuman lmao

Attached: Georgios Giannoutsos.jpg (241x209, 5K)

хyй cocи, coбaкa, pycня cкopo caмa вымpeт, лoл

Pontics look very diverse but usually they are the darkest and most exotic people by far
You can usually spot them on the streets, this has nothing to do with their pigmentation
Their facial features are close to zero related to Mediterranid,Alpinid or Dinaric ranges like in the rest of Greece, they have a great amount of Armenoid influenced features

I don't know, I like wind and I saw photos like this of Batumi that I liked a while back. from what I've seen I'd be happy with either one of the three and from the suggestions of this thread I take it Georgia is the best place to visit.

Attached: IMG_0237.jpg (900x1200, 328K)

>Genocide like armenian would be better for you, churka. Its fucking POLITIC, weak should fear the strong and etc. Yes you must choose between too evils

we were surrounded by muslims for 14 centuries and somehow survived 12 of them out of 14 without your help

now, the most immediate danger of our statehood is your state. if the muslims suddenly become a bigger threat, we'll think again, but that day is yet to come

>picrelated

Attached: david-the-builder-before-the-battle-of-didgori.jpg (670x500, 58K)