Fell in love with her but she is lesbian. what do?

fell in love with her but she is lesbian. what do?

Attached: kurde6.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Just transition yourself

She's cute enough to consider becoming a transbian

i talked with her and i think she isn't 100% lesbian idk maybe bisexual (i sent her my 6pack xd) but then she blocked me after she get back to her girlfriend

the gay people I've experienced are fucking gross. the gay people I see on TV seem okay, though.

just beat her until she becomes straight

actually i train martial arts so it would not be very hard but i will never hurt her

Listen to Weezer

/thread

>(i sent her my 6pack xd) but then she blocked me
sounds like she really loved it bro

>what do?
accept, grieve, move on.
there is literally no other option in this case.

Ah I've had this happen many times. It's truly the worst fate

I've grown an unhealthy resenemt towards lesbians, but gay dudes are fine to me. It's like I'm half homophobic lol

There is no such thing as true lesbian. It just takes time and is a hassle that usually isn't worth it. Spend your time getting girls that aren't faggots, it's much quicker.

She's nothing special. Move on and find someone that actually likes men.

This.

Try thinking about it from the other side: basically EVERY gay man and lesbian woman has a story about developing a massive crush on a straight friend and getting depressed about it.

Haha what losers

Yeah, don’t do that...

If your gay bro was in love with you, what could he do to make you forget about pussy and go crazy for the dick?
Think about that for a while and see if you come up with any solutions.
Then realize that that's the same as this situation.

>There is no such thing as true lesbian
Jow Forums science

rape her

She looks kinda like a dude. Any chance you're gay

Try to get along with her, like if she was your friend. Invite her to a bro night no homo with some beers. Don’t make any physical contact or be pretentious, just treat her like a dude. When shes half drunk, start to say cute things to her and make some physical contact. Then just tease her and go for the kiss no homo.

idk man i always wanted to have a gay friend xd
i'm not gay i think but i have tomboy and lesbian fetish i can recognize lesbian even if she didn't tell me that

wypierdalaj karaczanersie xD

Well that is so much hope, you have to be stupid to fuck
Oh my God. Dude. Cut your losses. Got any more pics?
>help you mourn

this will just become

Pic related? Looks very obviously trans mtf.

you sound like a real fucking nice guy dude, I cant imagine why shed ditch you

jaki karaczanersie t. op Mariolkarz. Spedzam czas tylko na vi. Kopiował ktos moje tredy na kara?
man I have about 20 pics of her from lesbian website then she deleted account cos i showed
her acc to other Polish anons ;(
maybe i will try on holidays, she lives 600 kilometers away from me
pic related
I am very nice also I'm kinda romantic

Attached: mariolka7.jpg (768x768, 116K)

fuck she looks like someone I just found out I also have no shot with

Did this thread get hijacked or is OP a dangerous stalker?

OP if you're still here, my advice is therapy. If you really did all those things, you need help

>dangerous stalker
>600 kilometers away

fuck off you cunt. adv day three and finally getting a feed

There's a 99% chance you're trolling, but you do realise OP said he might try raping her next time she's around?

Why stalker i took this pics from public acc

Attached: mariolka5.jpg (480x640, 36K)

I won't lol I even don't fap to her I don't have any mental disability or maybe I'm just paranoic and crazy on social engineering and networking point after i gradute it school

Where do I start. Going trough a public account of someone you're not close with is already stalkerish, especially if you specifically went to a website you normally wouldn't be on just to find her pictures. You even made her delete her profile there. But the real kicker is how you sent unsolicited pictures of your body and also got blocked, but you're still asking advice on how to pursue her. If not professional help, you at least need a reality check. Also "im also very nice and romantic" sounds like Elliot Rodgers.

Attached: 1355718990561.png (633x912, 242K)

If you are a troll you're a piece of shit.
If you are honest about it, you're a cunt.

Nah Elliot was manlet and wasn't very handsome I'm A L P H A
just looking something different than normie girls
(you know i read her profile and she is like me I mean she experienced many situations like me I think that's why i'm very interested in her not cos her appearance)
She deleted her lesbian account only (i think because she get back to her girlfriend) I checked out and she still has facebook or instagram
ehhh I would forget about her, but then i read her profile and i can't.
Now if i compare the "feels?" to her and the feels to my gf when i was with my gf. The stronger feelings are to my lesbian crush. Just want to meet her but if you are guys saying that it's abnormal ... i will try to forget (i read some researches and it will be hard - the women after love failure recover about 2 weeks and the men about 1.5years)

You can try leaving her alone and trying someone you actually have a chance with

Is this the Denko thread all over again...? (´・ω・`)

I've banged a few 'lesbians' my current girl was with a woman for over a year until she me me. Unless you're a Butch you whores always want the dick.

Damn so I lost...
About 2 y ago she posted a guy on facebook that he would bang him (not literally ofc) (that was even more unreal like situation me+lesbian crush cos the guy was unknown)
Then she became a lesbian I think a BUTCH (picrel is her back) lesbian.
So i have no chance even if she will split with gf again?

Attached: mariolka4.jpg (533x533, 77K)

why are polish people so fucking obnoxious

Just give up from her and get some help

Attached: 1504900068841.jpg (230x219, 6K)

that is not sexy, more of just face, maybe some thigh, ohh bear feet

Listen dude. Your main problem here isn't that fact the she's 'lesbian' it's that she's in a relationship. It's a big fucking hassle at this point for too little of a reward. Just find another girl, I don't care how special you think she is. There are plenty of available women that could be even more fun and beautiful that are into YOU. Focus on those girls, this is not worth your time.

i know that is not it's awful just posted to proof that she is butch now
but even with that big back i like her.
Like i said i like her for character not appearance

>the women after love failure recover about 2 weeks and the men about 1.5years
can that be sourced

ok will look for some stats.
till now i found
>Kobiety cierpią mocniej po rozstaniu z partnerem, ich ból jest bardziej dojmujący, jednak w mężczyznach zostaje on dłużej, dłużej tli się w nich także nadzieja, że jeszcze nie wszystko stracone
Which means smth like: Women feel split more intensely, their pain is more poignant, but the pain in men stays longer because they have hope that everything is not lost yet.