What are your thoughts on the legalization of recreational Marijuana

Attached: 71dATd8SDqL._SY450_.jpg (417x450, 15K)

based.

Its for faggot degenerates that value pleasure over everything else

Sooner the better.

relax bro and roll yourself up one

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (702x720, 41K)

a slide

not everything on this board is a psy-op you schizo

based

im in favor of federally legalizing weed but it has to be apart of a bill that also includes national concealed carry reciprocity

because we should not give filthy liberals anything without it benefiting us and i think that is a fair trade

I was gonna say Im tired of it and just make it through
Then I saw and now Im on this wagon

Legalizing weed doesn't just benefit liberals you know. Also:

>we

cringe

Marijuana is accualy much more healthy than alcohol, and it was smoked by our ancestors, in Poland they found a pipe that was created 3000 years ago and it was used for smoking weed

I would give you my thoughts but the lung cancer from cigarettes and the liver cirrhosis from alcohol has me a little bit busy right now

based

THIS
BRING BACK PROHIBITION
FUCK DRUNK PIECES OF SHIT

It's legal in WA and things around here seems....just the same as always. A lot less drug dealers. Seriously, my old drug dealers and my brothers old dealers don't sell weed anymore. In fact, they all got jobs and buy from dispensaries. Seems like a good thing

I myself do not want to consume this filth, but assholes are making a fortune off selling it. That has to stop.

>it mainly benefits liberals
Conservatives are much less likely (27%) to have tried marijuana than are liberals (46%) or moderates (36%).

so why should we give them anything without something in return? to sweeten the pot for both sides you could include making the whole country constitutional carry, you could probably convince them by saying it will help niggers because they always carry without permits and get arrested because they are retarded

>Conservatives are much less likely (27%) to have tried marijuana than are liberals (46%) or moderates (36%).
I'm not talking about the people who do it I'm talking about the net gains and benefits that would be seen in society as a result

i agree that taxes from weed would benefit the US. but legalizing weed is a democrat platform so it shouldnt be passed without a Republican policy being enacted as well.

lol maybe stopping thinking so tribally

Or Republicans steal the dude weed vote from the commies

You're literally that kid who goes to another kids birthday party and autistically screeches when they don't get a toy too.

good. about time.

I don't give a fuck what degenerates want to put into their bodies, just leave me out of it.

if we legalize you have to smoke too that's the rules

Let it be completely legal, so we'll know exactly who the losers are, and then wipe them out.

Love it so far. Great way to make money.

Attached: SNNVF-Stock.png (603x261, 4K)

degenerate but smoke up niggers

Attached: country-feels-styx-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (825x784, 332K)

take a trip through oregon and get back to us about how its just a plant that doesnt bother anyone or change anything

i would personally gas you all at the first opportunity

>exactly stop thinking so tribally and pass a bill that helps every party! such a bill that legalizes weed and gives us national concealed carry reciprocity
>
>and they could steal that vote while benefiting themselves as well benefiting themselves!

what did oregon turn into a mad max hellscape?

My concern as a regular smoker is that it would encourage people who shouldn't ever touch it to get hooked on it. It's not physically addicting unless you're a chronic user, but it's mentally addicting regardless if you tried it once or smoke every day. If you're susceptible to vices of any kind you shouldn't try it. If you're not extroverted and motivated, you shouldn't touch it. If you have a family, hold off until your kids are able to take care of themselves. Also a lot of naive college kids like to call themselves high-functioning stoners and other endearing bullshit but that's probably 1% of regular users. If you're going nowhere in life there's no problem with using regularly.
Keep an eye on Michigan. Legalization is going through in a couple of weeks, and it's a better indicator of how legalization would look for the average state in the US than some pozhole like Washington or C*lifornia

Attached: 1533645915294.png (500x524, 46K)

Marijuana is a tool for the literal dumbification of the masses, it literally burns neurons and decreases the consumers IQ permanently. At least for other retardation machines of modern times like TV and social media the process is not irreversible.

>it literally burns neurons and decreases the consumers IQ permanently
source?

This. Olypicoma weedmen will be the first to go on the DOTR

Gay. Legalize all drugs to cripple cartels, annihilate incentive for Mexican gangs to come to America, reduce the presence of fentanyl and other deadly research chemicals on the streets, and strengthen the American economy.

Bad idea, but should be legal.

>he doesn't sip significant sums of seriously silly syrup

Attached: 20297535_side_a06.png (380x380, 108K)

FUCKING BASED

how are you going to know, i eat edibles and nobody knows i'm high unless I tell them. checkmate

Maybe niggers will stop shooting each other...
Lol, who am I kidding?

>it literally burns neurons and decreases the consumers IQ permanently.
gonna need a source on that

>Marijuana is a tool for the literal dumbification of the masses
>Mostly Illegal
Dont you nazis keep asperging out that globalization is a jew plan to dumb down the iq of the masses but marijuana that according to you dumbs people down is illegal, can you nazi fucks make up your fucking mind

there is obviously a subhuman culture around it.

OP produces stupid fucking questions all fucking day long.

Was going to reply then realized your voice will be silenced soon enough. Your kids will speak arabic by age 40.