How come all the greatest musicians of our time are liberals Jow Forums?

How come all the greatest musicians of our time are liberals Jow Forums?

Attached: D401917A-6E0B-4770-8523-AE3D2EA188BF.jpg (640x791, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/toby-keith-was-a-loud-political-voice-in-the-bush-years-what-about-the-trump-era/2017/03/22/135fd312-0a73-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f07ee9d169ff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHERES BEYONSÉ? RACIST FUCKS

>(((greatest)))

they suck the most jew cock

their music shows

>Michael Jackson

Attached: AREYOUOKJANNIE.jpg (623x702, 177K)

MJ hated the Jews, though.

>having a pot of coffee this hot

Better question is how is the #1 selling artist filthy nigger music?

I'm pretty sure all 10 of those are MK Monarch victims. Most of them show signs of Dissociated Idendity Disorder.

Also I wouldn't call Jay Z a liberal in the same sense as your aunt or sister. He's an open Satanist who is, in his words, down with the Baphomet.

Many reasons, leftist kikes are the gatekeepers for starters also arts = feels = leftist faggots.
Liberal = libertarian. Leftists are not liberals, they are faggots.

their bosses demand it

That list is pretty lame.

I guess that says something about (((modern “music”))) then, doesn’t it, Shlomo? Why do you cower behind a memeflag and try to hide your hide your nose behind it, and still fail? Are you trying to say that jewish IQ is a meme?

Attached: 4AA2D3ED-F53A-43A0-90BD-36DAD45BF9F9.jpg (836x1024, 88K)

It's not a real job so it will naturally attract more liberals

That's who (((the record labels))) choose to become popular.

>popular = good
Enough of this meme.

White
White
White
white
White
white
black
white
half-black wanted to be white, dead

Attached: 2AC7441E-0826-4FE0-B0BE-F0BF9DE42A96.jpg (397x480, 31K)

Name better musicians

>all the greatest artists are mkultra mindslaves or the most compliant anti-white goys

Really jogs the ol' noggin.

Attached: 1539674176376.png (420x420, 13K)

Is that why he was accused of being a pedo? Never really looked into it.

Musicians are left-leaning, because all creative people are left-leaning.
It's a psychological profile, who cares.

And orderly people are right-leaning.
They make the music, we keep the world afloat. Fine by me.

Is eminem still boohooing because Papa Trump isn't paying him any attention?

Damn thats sad. You're saying liberals make the world interesting while yall just live it in

The real question is how come the top selling musicians suck? That list ranges from mediocrity to full blown shiess

arent you forgetting 50 Cent?

Because they won’t let you succeed unless you agree to join the club
Much satanism in Tay Tays and Bey Bey videos

Outside of this top 10?
Can
Talking heads
King chrimson
Nick drake
The Smiths
Joy Division
Dinosaur Jr.

>greatest musicians
>kike nigger slut brainwash propaganda
picc one faqqot

>having a room this clean

Attached: 1486525787387.png (1280x960, 2.22M)

Attached: ON-CC813_livena_M_20170505104658.jpg (1280x853, 106K)

Do you think anyone will be listening to Eminem 50 years from now, as we're listening to The Beatles today?

Kenny Chesney and Toby Keith are Republicans retards

To become succesfull you need to sell your soul. Literaly and figuratively by making propaganda. Depending on how successfull you also need to suck jewish dick and fuck little kids. MJ is an exception as he was the kid that was diddled most likely back inthe day
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

Because going all in on the faintest sliver of hitting it big is usually the realm of idiots.

Because the music of our time is soulless garbage

>Be Eminem
>A whitey wigger who does nigger music
>Still does it better than niggers

Niggers fail even at being niggers.

We end up like Brazil otherwise. I wonder if its the same for technological invention and not the arts.

Attached: 1540868368147.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

>listening to The Beatles today
>actually doing that

Take your meds. PewDiePie is one of the most successful people in the world today and he answers to no one and even got away with saying fucking NIGGER. Imagine that a blonde hair blue eyed male in 20-fucking-18 saying nigger and getting away with it. Fuck you Germans are so useless now.

/thread

But if you let liberals loose, they will turn order into chaos.
You will need fire in the winter in order to keep yourself warm, but you will not set your house on fire.

>the one that wasnt a liberal dies miserably
i wonder why

On the upside the top 7 greatest musicians are white.

>How come all the greatest musicians of our time are liberals Jow Forums?
Jews
and "great" is relative. The studio does most of the stuff. Every single cunt or nigger can do a "good" sounding studio album

You think their music didn't age well?

It would be a mistake to conflate 'highest selling' with best or greatest. For decades the highest selling artist in the UK were those whose record companies gave the fattest brown envelopes jam packed with £50's & 20's to the Radio1 playlist clerk.

Attached: 48741315.jpg (650x955, 290K)

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/toby-keith-was-a-loud-political-voice-in-the-bush-years-what-about-the-trump-era/2017/03/22/135fd312-0a73-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f07ee9d169ff

>pic not related

Because conservacucks are worthless, parasitic wastes of air who deserve to be gassed.

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Speak for yourself kike.

Attached: 1535051133169.jpg (2400x2284, 963K)

> 1 post by this ID
> meme flag
> faulty premise of shit argument

S A G E

Attached: i.jpg (400x600, 39K)

>an entire thread of people missing the fact that tim mcgraw and toby keith are republicans and michael jackson was probably a nazi, and kenny chesney probably leans right but is apolitical publicly, and this whole thread was bait

Michael Jackson hated Jews with a passion, this is well-documented.

Which begs the question: How come the greatest people of all time and of all professions are antisemites?
Some notable examples of people who hated the Jews:
Henry Ford - greatest industrialist of all time
Cicero - greatest orator and prose stylist of all time
H. P. Lovecraft - greatest author of horror stories of all time
Tacitus - greatest historian of ancient Rome
Voltaire - greatest liberal writer of all time
Andrew Jackson - greatest American president of all time
Richard Nixon - greatest American president of the 20th century, who rescued America from economic ruin
Napoleon Bonaparte - greatest French leader of all time
Immanuel Kant - greatest enlightenment philosopher of all time
Martin Heidegger - greatest philosopher of the 20th century
Martin Luther - greatest Christian reformer of the last millennium
Marcion - greatest Christian heretic and reformer of antiquity
Michael Jackson - greatest pop musician of all time
Ezra Pound - greatest American poet of the 20th century

It seems that hatred of Jews is a hallmark of greatness. In fact, anyone with an IQ over 120 should be considered a potential antisemite.

>lovecraft
>good

Attached: 1540009105948.jpg (862x689, 32K)

Most of the people are not very good musicians. They are the musical equivalent of a brand, used by Jews to sell records. Eminem is garbage now. so is jayz.

I'm not a conservacuck, and not coincidentally I am gainfully employed & have procreated. Must suck being a flaccid little genetic dead end.

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

The Beatles are the most over-rated band ever. Stuff like that has always sold with teenage girls.

None of those people are great musicians. They're Jewish mind control devices.

I'm surprised that the beatles still sell so well nowadays

Because leftists go out of their way to make sure non-leftists can't succeed in professions they dominate. You can see a similar trend in academia.

As a scientist I always planned to say fuck that and go work for a corporation but now those fucks seem to have weaseled their way into that too judging by some of the recent bullshit.

Attached: 1486044446406.jpg (1600x1036, 872K)

Because drugs lead to better music, and liberals are more likely to be drugged out losers on average

Every single one of these artists are great musicians except Britney Spears

Because Conservative Christians Composers attained the pinnacle of music's abilities long ago. There is nothing left now but for auto-robots farting out repetitive drum thumps like an autistic Pygmy with a tom-tom.

Attached: Bach.jpg (480x591, 130K)

Thinking popularity determines the greatness and skill of the musician. Ur an idiot.

Attached: unnamed.png (204x419, 8K)

Just because you wright catchy tunes that sell does not make you a great musician.

Modern great musicians are like Buckethead, John Petrucci, Joe Satriani, Jordan Rudess, Neil Peart, Gavin Harrison, Les Claypool, and lots of others. They don't sell, but their talent is well beyond any of those fuckers. MJ is probably the only exception.

There sure are a lot of people murdered by jews on that list.

>an entire list of entry level guitar players
Your opinion is irrelevant

Yes, quantifiable cardinal personality traits exist and are major predictors in career, political orientation, etc. It might be wasted breath on these regards because they dont want a sliding bell curve, they just want to call everyone cucks or whatever.

>eminem
>some faggot who got btfo so thoroughly by literal retards that dress up as clowns that he had a shitfit
yeah no

Yes. The accusers claimed he had bleached his whole body, including his dick, when in reality he had vitiligo and wore makeup on his exposed skin to cover it, and his dick was not bleached white.

>entry level guitar players
So who is better than them? Not all of them are guitar players either, so it shows how little you know about the topic.

They're not.

Attached: shutterstock_91167389.jpg (3600x2400, 2.39M)

Wrong my DNA is glorious you mutt.

Attached: IMG_20181109_041514.png (1080x382, 36K)

I'd rather be a half anglo than a full anglo.

Attached: 23andme2.jpg (1230x702, 70K)

populus means "stupid"

>He also kept a dartboard in the foyer of his bedroom with pictures of DreamWorks founders Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg — who he believed had stolen his idea for the studio and even its boy-on-the-moon logo.

>“Any of the children he played with who hit the bull’s-eye would get extra ice cream or anything else they wanted,” said Maid No. 3, who worked from 1996 to 1999. “He hated those guys with a passion. He was surprisingly very anti-Semitic. He’d lead some of the kids in chants: ‘Kill the bastards,’ and ‘Kill the bloodsuckers.’”

>The maid said Jacko watched in disgust as Spielberg got a Los Angeles Film Critics award in the 1990s.

> Jacko would wish Spielberg into “Jew hell,” the maid said.

Attached: chutzpah.jpg (819x658, 149K)

Open minded people tend to be more creative and hence liberal leaning. They never accomplish anything meaningful except make a bunch of money in exchange for trash. Eminem is total dogshit and is just white people getting to latch onto hip hop culture. I wouldn't mind loosing everyone on that list.

The whole thing with him inviting kids into his house all the time was just him trying to recapture his lost childhood after himself being sexually molested by Jewish producers back when he was in the Jackson 5.

>tfw He would number 1 if he didnt die so young

Attached: lXSWGjR[1].png (1092x1037, 65K)

I think a lot of people are more conservative than they let on.
Just some are more vocal than others.
I wish they would just keep their mouth shut
all they're doing is alienating half their fans.

>selling 15 million albums in current day and age

almost impossible

SPBP /thread

Christian "flake" Lorenz
Richard Kruspe

This is retarded and incorrect. (((producers))) decide what is popular 99% of the time.

Technology isn't always a good thing. You don't even have to leave your house anymore. Shop online. The only socializing we do is online. And if you would create a recording or film, people just pirate it. I'm old enough to remember record stores, video stores. Going out was a rewarding family event. Now everyone just watches Netflix.

>The Beatles are liberals
They literally had songs bashing taxes and communism, look it up. Imagine was a solo song that was admittedly a communist wet dream but John Lennon recovered and even bashed that kike Dylan.

>(((masscult)))
>greatest

Attached: 16072211[1].jpg (1024x792, 193K)

All the top POP musicians of our time are liberals because you have to be semi retarded to create "great" POP music

John Denver

Absolutely

18 years ago The Beatles sold 12.5 million albums in 2000

The highest selling album of 2018 is Taylor Swift with 2.2 million albums sold

Its all about streaming now

Hi Jemal here, are we still good for 5pm? My BBC wasn't quite enough to fill your neet gamer girlfriend's gaping thunder-cunt last time so I'm bringing my nigga reggie with me.

You can't make it in Hollywood if you're not liberal. Or they will turn you liberal.

Hollywood isn't just movies it's the whole culture of singers, sports celebrities, all celebrities.

Revolution is a song most get wrong. Lennon was always being asked to contribute money to protesters. He refused to give money to people who advocated violence. Tax man was a great song bc at the time England taxed high earners at like 90%. I think Lennon was probably more conservative than people want to admit. Only thing I could never understand is what he seen in that Yoko cunt.

All musicians are pedos, stop supporting them.
Nothing after 1900 is safe

>Jew me, sue me,
>everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>don't you black or white me

because they like drugs and money user. It's ez to be democrat when you have all the money you'll ever need already. Being a republican isn't pop culture.

Toby Keith
Tim McGraw
Kenny Chesney

>Liberal

Weird how teenage white boy music has vanished since they are all smart enough to steal it.

>greatest musicians