IS THIS DUDE REDPILLED OR CRAZY??

The fucker says some crazy shit but some shit I kinda agree with. I think he is jewsih but raised catholic (?) In this video he says the ones farming human beings are jewish.
Wtf? I'm confused.
He looks like he's about to commit suicide by two shots in the back of the head.

Attached: 37ec4b8940eb226966ab4aab9bdba773.jpg (1904x746, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8I_I_9Iv3J0
webm.red/1T8K.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2fRgOzH8k
youtu.be/JOQCK28IpJY?t=199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1543371047326.jpg (1280x800, 115K)

He's a quarter Jewish, his grandmother on his dad's side was Jewish so not the side that makes you Jewish. He talks about it a bit, says he was at some Hollywood Jewish holiday party and said he has a relative who was Jewish but since it wasn't his maternal grandmother everyone was like "you're not Jewish" and he said "yeah I know I was raised Catholic, just because if my grandma was Jewish on the other side wouldnt mean I'm all the sudden Jewish."
He brings up a lot that the whole "ethnic" Jewish thing is really weird since its a religion.
He also didn't know he had a Jewish relative until he was in his 20s. Hence he has a bit in his stand up he calls "I didn't know I was Jewish until I was a man, but I always knew I was up to something."
He's becoming more red pilled by the week at this point, watches Black Pilled and such. Has a beautiful wife and 2 kids, almost completely self-sufficient raising chickens and shit in the woods.

kind of wish he wouldnt, he just learned about podesta a month or two ago. he has know idea what hes getting into. i like him for a civcuck, i dont want him to get trapped here. once you're in, you dont get out.

wholesome AND redpilled

I'm worried his only way out is not the good way. Obviously he's already been blacklisted but he's pushing the envelope pretty hard, I doubt he hasn't thought about it though. He probably knows the risks.

Idk I like him.

im sure he has some idea, but you know as well as i do where this shit leads. he seems to have a grasp on what the clintons are actually a part of, and (((them)))
>fuck you Jow Forums i want to go back
>why did you do this to me Jow Forums
>make it stop Jow Forums
it never stops. he says he doesnt know about us, i dont know if thats playing it safe on his part, or if we've really stretched that far into the world. probably the latter.

I think media has reached a point where you don't have to know about Jow Forums necessarily to learn the things we know. There are a select few personalities a person who is right leaning can be introduced to and come out pretty close to this.

probably right. just dont want anything to happen to him. seems like the kind of guy i'd like to drink with, and hide my power level out of courtesy.

He's growing on me. He saw through Juden Peterson and Rogan pretty quick and called them out for being dishonest charlatans.

Jewish narcissist undergoing mental breakdown while enabled by internet fandom

>some faggot on youtube
>I think he is jewsih

you answered your own question

These are exactly what I was thinking too

Who is he, iwant to watch some videos of his?

My simplistic 5-12 year old ideas about truthpilling make Jow Forums look like a lying jew/gypsy/texan/amish who can't stop milking the cows at 4 in the morning.

Thanks.

What did he say about Rogan? Hasn't he been on his show more than once?

comedian got kicked out of hollyjew for calling out some faggot trying to put his 5 year old on hormone blockers. hes slowly redpilling himself. and a lot of our newers have slipped into his livestreams. start with his kidman video, good place to catch up from.

This. We need to step it up a notch and start burning down synagogues.

Yeah he looks kinda familiar.

yea dude, we are gonna burn all the 3 synagogues in Spain

Implying there's a difference.

I kind of like him but he's a little bit too radical for my taste: webm.red/1T8K.webm

Attached: 1539865816237.png (655x977, 111K)

Calls him a pussy for not defending Alex Jones. Also brings up how he's a manlet.

he's a comedian and is trying to turn a publicity stunt to gain a following among "non-conformist" groups.

i've checked out what he's saying.. well.. he's basically full of shit and is really trying to be funny. also he's one of those comedians who plays fucking music instruments while doing his act which is fucking annoying. he's jokes are not that funny, he got a hot spic wife and he's obviously a washed up hollywood insider who's trying to get back into the game.

he's just playing you for fools. he wants your money and he's selling out comedy clubs on his tour. that's all he does

there is no red-pill stuff on his channel, except the allowed narrative that is already circulating on the internet among the "gate-keepers" but nothing that crosses the line. he's trying to be edgy as much as possible and tries too fucking hard to pass off ass "non-conformist" type.

but it's so obvious that he's a good goy.. it's not even funny how goodie goyshly good this goy is.

Called him a stupid meathead retard and implied he’d say whatever he had to in order to boost his status in Hollywood

>What did he say about Rogan?
he kissed rogan's ass in one of his podcasts. total fucking fag and a sell out. i watched a few of his streams when he hyped out with one of his rants. the guy is a faggot and fake. just like rogan and all these (((faggots)))

I personally think gate-keepers are working for the alt-right, they act like gateways.
Think about why everyone here started like a libertarian, like anti-SJW stuff and ended up here.
There is a clear path, and it repeats itself all the time and it's working wonders.

yeah i agree that alt-right is gate-keeper paradise with their going nowhere rallies and shit like that. it's all just a show for the gullible masses

Nice try kike but no he started out being friends with him and eventually realized he was full of shit that’s how redpilling works

The female bullshit is old mate. The rule was only in place because DNA and paternity tests didn't exist.

Is there anyone who's opinion is worthy then in your opinion? It sounds like you're one of the types that as soon as anyone gets a substantial following they're "a sell out"

He said Bono (from the rock band U2) is an avowed satanist.

No

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2fRgOzH8k

he apologized to rogan recently on one of his streams. wtf are you talking about. i'm not a kike.. you can fuck off with that shit faggot.

plus all he rambles on about is how everyone should go to his comedy shows and plays fucking music and doesn't talk about anything that matters. he's just a hype riding try hard "opposition" wonna-bee hustler.

it's clear as day.. that he's in it only for the money and fame.. just like alex jones and all them faggots who monetize the hype

>Is there anyone who's opinion is worthy then in your opinion?
in my opinion everyone should develop and train their own brains and don't make idols out of scetchy faggots on the interwebs.. that's my two cents on this subject.

If he was only in it for money and fame wouldn't have have just stayed in Hollywood and kept his TV and stand-up deals he had... Instead of dropping all of it because they told him to disavow what he believes.

>this dude
>this guy
Yeah I dont know who this is.

I understand that and I agree that idolizing humans is creating false idols, but with no personalities to rally behind is there even a movement?

Bro, it's the truth. Don't believe me im not the one giving a kike attention. Don't come crying to Jow Forums when some heeb gets you for everything you own or destroys your social standing because you happen to spout wrong think. A Jew is a Jew is a jew.

did you already forget who savile was? do you think that shit really stopped with him? you were infiltrated harder than we were, and its fucking bad here.

anyone remember the title of that one where he goes through that 5 minutes of john wicking every fucker in the media? been looking i cant find it, nigger has way too many videos.

He just got Red Pilled. You can tell. He is great IMO. I'll take ANY comedian who is not a rabid Leftist.

NO HE DIDN’T! He even specifically laid out the opposite of what you’re claiming I feel like you have no idea what you’re talking about or you’re just kiking it up but you’re wrong and I think you legit are a Jew shill because you’re contributing way too much about someone you don’t like or watch and it’s obvious

Owen Benjamin
He was a famous comedian/musician but now he's blacklisted

lmao selling out shows that are $20 tickets with 80 guests, that he has to pay for himself, market himself and organize himself because the Hollywood kikeshave completely blacklisted him. It’s not like he’s getting millions from Netflix and recording in Madison square garden.

>anyone gets a substantial following they're "a sell out"
well jewtube makes it a rule not to allow anyone who even tries to go out of the allowed narrative to have a following. they'll either ban or remove your channel from listings etc.

even the shills get banned on youtube when they go too far or become uncontrollable or something.

there is nothing worth noting from youtube since it's a shill hub by default.

would you go searching for coke to the police department?? i bet you wouldn't

if you see a coke dealer that got busted coming out of the NYPD.. would you call him a sell out??

i donno.. make up your own mind

>Idols

Who is idolizing him? People shouldn’t listen to anything he has to say?

Fuck off you braindead shill. If he wanted fame and money he would’ve cycled to the Jews on trans kids and his nigger jokes. Could’ve made a Netflix special for a few million but instead he livestreams to 1,200 people.

>OY VEY GOY STOP LISTENING

I can make my mind up for myself faggot but thanks

>cycled
Should read caved.

>no personalities to rally behind is there even a movement?
rally behind #username to do what?? expose yourself at an FBI controlled rally? or what??

if you wonna do something.. get yourself a group of friend in real life and do some actual planning and get something done covertly.. whatever it may be

do you get behind anyone when you got to a picnic to have a BBQ?? i guess not

so what happened here?? all of a sudden you need some dickhead from youtube to get behind??

that's some backwards logic.

get people from your circle behind yourself if you have an idea what to do or where to go or whatever... discuss it in private. never take it to the internet

internet is CIA controlled. yes, all of it. yes, even your private server that you think only you have an access to. no you can't be anonymos on the internet. no you can't be anonymous on electonic devices

yes they are that good. no, there is virtually no way to defeat them.

no. please don't ask any more question. you really know all the answers if you think a little.

I expected something more juicy desu
Yeah, his show is a legit business now and has been for years, too much to lose. It was a completely different show when he was still broadcasting from his own home. He has never been redpilled on race, jewish power etc though, mostly because he's a litteral cuck, he raised his jewish wifes niglet daughter...

>If he wanted fame and money he would’ve
made a youtube channel and started hyping shit up.

that's what he did. now he's famous. he's selling out clubs.

goal reached. anymore questions? hope not.

i like Owen but he has been losing it lately.
the narcissism and paranoia is getting a bit much.

>redpilled or crazy

They aren't mutually exclusive. A schizo can be redpilled, while simultaneously weaving his delusions into the truth. As we see on Jow Forums hundreds of times every fucking day.

you dumb spanish piece of fucking shit, no link to the video no mention of his name no embedded video.

you dumb fucking spic asshole, you think i have fucking time to go and find whatever dumb bullshit ass clown you post here on Jow Forums? you dont think I have better things to do? dumb fucking chorizo eating monkey fuck off back to the leaning tower of pizza you dumb fucking favela monkey

>NO HE DIDN’T!
yes he did. come the fuck down. i could've found it to show you but i just don't feel like.. so you'll just have to trust me on this one. i have no reason to lie.. but your funny guy on you tube has a lot of fucking reasons to shill the fuck out of you.. like reason #1 is money. reason #2 is getting points with the (((smart goys))) clubs

okay? hope it helped

Hes based and repilled 100%

here you go. Lay off the booze Patty, no need for those insults.
BTW, wasn't Jow Forums the board that found a flag because of the cloud patterns of the sky? You can't find an Owen Benjamin video?

good, alex and joe were supposed to be friends, but then joe started talking about alex with that tyt guy that spit in alexs face. what a fucking shill faggot

Nice strawman, have fun being played. He's a distraction like every other kosher heeb on "the intellectual dark web". They see conventional media is dying so now begins there slow take over. This has happened before. Like I said it's in their DNA to subvert and lie it doesn't matter what side of the family the genes come from. Science doesn't care about Jewish traditions. That being said if most Jews are atheists they wouldn't apply this rule and he would still be part of the tribe. I'm not saying don't listen if you find him entertaining just be cautious and take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Muchas Gracias amigo, Qué puedes hacer eh kek

Joe married a liberal Jew so....

this

Based

>Shuddup goy I could give you proof but I won’t

You can’t because he clarified this situation just recently but you don’t watch so you wouldn’t know but that doesn’t stop you from trying to get others to not watch which is peak Jew. I can enjoy watching whatever I want so can anyone else so fuck outta here with your shilling bitch

obviously quite a few of us enjoy getting a chuckle from owens new ass, dont know about you faggots but its hard for me to get a laugh outside of hate and rekt threads. just remember if you link him here, they will come down harder on him. probably best we lay off it. anyone we enjoy, they go after.

He's growing in power rapidly... especially with the endless redpills and research topics people throw at him in chat during his streams. He's very open and will dive into subjects most wouldn't dare cover publicly. He's a valuable asset in the cultural and psychological war we're in.

so fuck joe. he used to be based, but after the whole alex jones thing and joey diaz mentioning the cia talked to joe about. then joe got all hush hush. wtf happened? he used to be based and redpilled, now hes a kike slave jewpiller

>People shouldn’t listen to anything he has to say?
exactly. people shouldn't listen to anyone on the internet. especially faggots who deliberatly hype up one side of the dialogue.

we all know that th real good guys are either dead or never get a voice anywhere.

do you know why? coz truth is forbidden.
where can you listen to the truth??

exactly. it's not that fucking easy to find. a little bit of truth you are hearing from me.. but most of it is in your head under a thick layer of brainwashing.

start digging in your head faggot and stop asking questions.

He constantly shits in Rogan...constantly.

>All jews are supposed to be able to trace their lineage back to Abraham and Isaac. Abraham had no daughters, therefore, there are no jews.

Maybe it takes one or two years to follow the path you describe, or maybe a bit longer, but if the forerunning e-celebs who started out talking about race realism and feminism don't progress along that path at roughly the same rate, then it is hard to respect them.

OBSESSED

You don't know shit.

Joe *takes toke* what if monkeys could talk man *has frozen ice bath thing* that would be crazy right

FUCK ROE JOGAN AND JOE ROGAN

httpswwwDOTyoutube.com/watch?v=DbqwfJgnsvo

Hes got one foot in the door really. He seems to be having a lot of inner conflict. He knows the JQ is real. Its just too much of a thing to admit.

>he clarified this situation
i don't give a fuck what he clarified. he might as well change his mind every second day. he's selling out clubs. right? okay. so he's in the showbizness

who runs showbiz?? do you need help with that shit? who books all clubs? who controls all clubs? you think you can book a fucking clubs if you get black listed by (((them)))

you think you can go on a tour if (((they))) make a few call??

you think (((they))) can't derail your carrir if you don't play by the rules??

i guess not. so.. start thinking.

Good psyops CIA vpn faggot

You’re outed shlomo. Wanna know how I know? Only a kike is deluded enough to think they can tell people what videos they shouldn’t be watching!

He's always been controlled. Anyone who has been in Hollywood for anything has something leveraged against them. That's how it works. That doesn't mean don't watch his shit if you like it or that he's a bad person. If he's not ignorant of the issue he's doing the smart thing to make sure he and his family are good which is what a man is supposed to do.

You’re unhealthy my man

Only a kike cares this much to shill against one man. Good work user

it's just a part of his hype. he shits on rogan today, then he calls rogan to kiss his ass, coz rogan has more money and blah blah blah

why are you defending the obvious youtube personality celebrity faggot who plays fucking pianos and tells lame ass jokes?

i think you have attachments that are hurting your thought processes and shit

all right. fan boys are butthurt now and are looking for kikes...

that faggot comedian fucking plays music given to him by kikes.. he fucking friends kikes
his wife is a fucking spic.. he's literally a kike himself.. he's literally from holly wood

>REEEEEEE HE'S OUR GUY

shiiiet.. the state of brain dead

Hes pretty redpilled, he gives a lot of good advice to young guys who want wives and shit. He doesn't spout mgtow faggot shit either which is cool. He calls out Jews a lot.

Here's the thing. You're the only one shilling here. Whether I agree with him or not you're the one advertising for this mamzer. Let's pretend he is a jew. At least he's not trying to garner views for an entertainer. You're basically advertising for someone who just panders to his audience for free.

nah hes based and funny as fuck hes half jew but is now a hard catholic
great comedian

Attached: 1542322618333.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

oh I see.. that's nice to hear. i guess you can't really address anything of what i said with some sad ad hominem bullshit

that's pretty fucking (((healthy))) if you know what i mean..

fuck you kike nigger and your shit ideology of just being safe, thats the jewest thing you could say.

ever heard of thomas paine and john locke motherfucker?

go fuck yourself shill

You are absolutely a kike. It absolutely shouldn’t bother you this much. What videos should people be watching if they want background noise or just something to watch? What videos do you watch? You probably won’t be able to answer that

Go take your meds juden

Actually the last time I watched this guy he was not redpilled at all and was constantly taking about sjw’s and tranny’s
You’re obvious though bud

I’m not advertising I’ve said nothing to promote him I’m literally just saying that it’s bullshit to tell people “oh you can’t watch him” like that’s it

Oh boy we got ourselves an enlightenment philosopher fan. it's not very usual for me to be able to detect buttmad through text. Listen you stick out kid. You're close but you're not from here. You should practice your viral marketing on Redd*t, faceberg and tw*tter before you try people with triple digit iqs

youtu.be/JOQCK28IpJY?t=199

3:19

>You are absolutely a kike
so anyone who makes you feel like a dumb ass is a kike?? shiiet. you give kikes way too much credit. it's like.. YOU ARE A FAN OF KIKES.. do you see what i did there lol

>It absolutely shouldn’t bother you this much
why the fuck not?? OP asked what i though about this guy being redpilled and i gave my thought.. the rest is all of (you)s asking me questions and getting butthurt at really insightful answers

did i say i'm not a kike?? obviously the trust between us has cracks in it lol. but i assure you.. i'm not a kike.

also.. how does it even matter who tells the truth?? a kike or not a kike. i think if a kike said the same shit i did it would mean the same truth.

it's like you really don't understand the meaning of telling the truth. hahahaha

seriously, dude.. you are not very bright. think about it.

fuck you shill faggot. you talk like a kike from an 90s kids movie

listen kid, you should lose that hollywood brainwashing before larping like a faggot on Jow Forums

>Actually the last time I watched this guy he was not redpilled at all
well.. that's what i've been telling from the start.
the guy is a fucking shill. lol.. and i've been called a kike several times.. i don't even know how to take this kike shit anymore...is this a complement??