Hop on board the Trump train, faggots. We're making America great again

Hop on board the Trump train, faggots. We're making America great again.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-28 Donald J Trump on Twitter.png (768x525, 88K)

Awesome news with digits to boot!

Nothing burger

Neat, only 14, 600 to replace GM to go

You’re a nothing burger, dicknose. Be gone

Valid point. This is far from over.

Do you even trumpmath, that's 3 million new jobs goy.

Not really a problem considering we'll be able to make good affordable steel on our own again.
GM was taking taxpayer money just to exist while handing it to foreign nations. They aren't worth the trouble of keeping afloat.

Neat, everyone takes taxpayer money, are you going to eliminate all us jobs on that?

Wheres that wall at?

you fucking stupid or something

Nope, just tired of having my money stolen.
Its for me to buy diaper my little pony comics

Any chance of getting the $10 billion back to the taxpayers that some dumb faggot used to help GM?

Bush?

Yay more shitty industrial jobs that no one wants to do

Was it Bush that bailed them out?

Yes, the crisis was 2007 to 2008

Sounds like money well spent, especially when it's taxpayers money.

>t NEET

The wall shall be 100 foot tall and made of 12 inch thick steel

So, its a very flat wall?

How retarded can one person be? Did the special needs nurse that wipes your ass for you, also type that message? Because I refuse to believe that someone that stupid can actually work a computer to navigate to Jow Forums and post that.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 28K)

Attached: Siege_Imperial_Palace.jpg (741x316, 93K)

Wow thatwallis as 3d as my big tittied animegirls.
Surely its superior tothe13 foot x 8 foot concrete wall that is buildable on remittances.

>let's ship all the industrial jobs to China where there are zero environmental regulations
>I'm helping to save the planet!

Enviromental regs are just liberal communist talks.
We dont need the EPA, its just illegal regulations killing industry.

My vote for Trump was a combination of:

1. a manifestation of hypernormalization, using sardonic humor to take ownership of my disenfranchisement and willfully choosing resignation by substituting lulz for meaning and agency.

2. a genuine, but naive, almost obstinate, hope that America could be made great again and Western Civilization could be saved.

3. an opportunity to lob a Molotov cocktail at the system and burn the whole fucking thing to the ground, if all else fails.

As Trump said, "This is our last chance." We all know what he meant by this. We are at the crossroads of an existential and identity crisis for the America that once was and the America that will be.

Victory is all that matters at such a pivotal nexus. He may not be ideal in every way, but he is central to our success and must remain in office to accomplish as much as is humanly possible under these circumstances.

Truth is often the first casualty in war. This is apparent on ALL sides right now. Make no mistake, we are in a culture war that is, unfortunately, likely to turn violent within the next year. As long as Trump does and says what is necessary to win, I am satisfied. I can differentiate between hyperbole and facts myself. All other considerations are secondary to victory. America may already be unsalvageable after more than 50 years of leftist subversion, but we are not going to cede defeat. Expect a brutal fight. Things are likely to get very ugly, very shortly.

You people make the mistake of thinking that this is all about Trump or even mostly about Trump. It isn't. He is merely who we have at this time to fight this war. Everyone else in the mainstream had already conceded defeat.

Attached: wololo.jpg (631x631, 65K)

>good-paying
Fitting that he is the president of the USA.

Does anything about his character suggest to you that he's committed to anything beyond his own legacy?

Like seriously, he's just a privileged rich guy who had the right mix of real estate aptitude and charisma to build a bigger empire. He puts his name in gold on everything, likes KFC, married what's essentially a glorified mail-order bride. And cares about his tan -- to the point that the orange man shit became a meme.

You've all been wanting to see this ethnostate right-winger savior of the imperialist American empire out of him when he's just a rich pleb that wants attention

Bush did what most fucks shouldn't and he bailed businesses and banks out that were dying. The proper thing to do is let them fail. Instead he heard their cries and gave them help.

600 jobs in an industry that used to employ millions of americans. trump is a fool to celebrate this drop in the bucket while thousands of jobs are erased because of him.

Breaking News Update!

Steel Dynamics announces that due to GM plant closings and layoffs, new steel mill is no longer needed.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
TRUUUUUUMMMMPP!!! I LOVE TRUUUUUUMMMMPP!!!
MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA!!!

600, wow. Four zeros missing until the rust belt gets back on its feet