Be me, zoomer

>be me, zoomer
>politics club, there's 10 of us
>we were debating whether youtube should be forced by law to remove toxic content like hatespeach
>was always was under the impression that people my age were overwhelmingly liberal/communist, due to brainwashing from mainstream media and bbc
>someone asks where we stand on the political spectrum
>9/10 people say they're either far right, right or slightly right
>only one leftist
>even the Indians and Muslims say they're for pewdiepie, against censoring, for that guy that taught his dog to raise his paw when he heard gas the jews etc.
>Bangladeshi dude went on about how he's Aryan because hes of Iranian descent and Iranians are honorary Aryans

Attached: asd.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who are you quoting?

The left will have a big surprise in about 10 years.

The Left will rise again. The Jews and bourgeoisie have hijacked our movement that was built for the workers and not the elite who has the time to decide how many genders there are.

उठो! ग़रीबी के मजदूरों,
उठो! फ़क़ीर-इ-जवान!
आज इन्किलाब का दिन आया है,
अपनी जंज़ीरें तोड़ो!

अब अपनी आज़ादी हम लेंगे,
रोक सको तो रोक लो!
क्रांति के गीत गाएंगे,
तनाशाओं के कब्र पर!

क्यूंकि यह है आखरी जंग,
आज नीचों का कल साकार,
गाओ Internationale,
सुनो लोगों की आवाज़!

Arise, the workers in poverty,
Arise, the wretched and the young,
For the day of revolution has come,
Break your chains!

We will take our freedom,
Stop us if you can!
We will sing the songs of violent revolution,
On the graves of tyrants.

This is the final battle,
The future of the lowly are secured,
Sing the Internationale,
Hear the voice of the people!

r*ghtoid subhumans BTFO.

Attached: 656B33F1-9FF1-4428-8DAA-25B9EDE4B60E.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

Almost!

>Fascistvadivirodhikriya
>Literally "Anti-Fascist Action"
lol kys lefty nigger, suck on Marx's dead cock if you can.
subhuman lol

Based poos.

Careful now, being in a political club that isn't left will get you branded as a hate organization and imprisoned

This. The time for talk is over

Were there girls also?
Also right-wing muds don't mean anything, here in my country they're far-right when it comes to their native country but they vote for leftist politics everytime here, they have to go back

ye, 4 girls, one was the leftist

what a story! who knew zoomers could not only be this based, but also redpilled?

>Indians and Muslims
>Bangladeshi

We can't have the Zoomer Reich until we get these people out

WHY AM I TAHXIC?

lol nice, I'm a fellow zoomer and I know a lot of zoomers around me are also redpilled but a good number of them (mostly girls) hide it to avoid social suicide, but it's kinda weird though because most people around me listen to rap music from some muslim nigger rappers but yet they wouldn't want to have a muslim friend at the same time

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 58K)

>That gobshite

It'll never beat your national anthem Pajeet. All rise! (tmUNICEF)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

you anthem is british women moaning as they get raped by paki rapists and the police watches
get some grip anglo

This. When I think about politics, it makes me feel so much like the Joker. The gamers have been pushed too far. We've been chewed up and spat out and booed off stage. But now we've had enough. These feminists and liberals should've guessed that whilst they were betraying their race, Fortnite was teaching us to kill.

Learn to English

It's adorable when 70-IQ poos try to get in on Jow Forums memes

The Far Right Rises!

Attached: 35554.gif (121x90, 298K)

>Iranians are honorary Aryans
Based. Iran LITERALLY means ARYAN.

so much iq and english yet you need lessons from your teacher to tell your gender lol

dosen't matter, zoomers, millenials and X were all screwed over by boomers and zero is going to change.

>pewdiepie
>politics
stop

Hahaha us Pajeets are gonna invade ur country, rape ur women and shit in ur neighbourhoods and there's literally nothing the cumskins can do cause most of them are acne ridden basedboy beta twinks with daddy issues lmao

I see you glownigger

you can go and rape I’m going to stay here and make myself some dosa and chutney. brits are cucked rn we gotta help them get back on their feet otherwise if they get a Muslim prime minister it would be a fucking headache, that nigger Sadiq is already trying to get yppity by allowing separatists from India gain some traction

Who knew baseless repression would make the youth revolt against the establishment? This is the same problem that our conservative christian parents didnt understand. They established tradition with no logic. The future is freedom. Praise the founding fathers.

Dont be a traitor fellow Pajeet, the cumskins want to wage a race war against us shitskin peasants,its only fair that we strike back twice as hard. Most cumskins are cucks anyways and their white whores are ripe for the taking, would you really wanna miss out on this?

Remind him of the Free Arabian Legion

Attached: FreeArabianLegionWW2.jpg (3130x2454, 2.99M)

I get the memes bro, but let’s look at this from a more serious perspective— Sadiq Khan is South Asian, right? A Pakistani.

Now, he purposefully allowed a anti-India separatist Khalistani rally in London, and blocked a pro-Indian rally.

Brit Indians are cucked because they get disconnected from their religion and only have racial identity aka “South Asian” which includes people from rival/enemy states such as Pakistan.

Brit Pakistanis on the other hand are Muslim and religious belief is strong—so they’ll constantly churn up anti-India stuff. The Muslims there hate India with a burning passion. And I mean, literally vicious hate. Because we are not even “the people of the book” aka Christians/Jews to them, we are the mushiqirin, the idol worshipper.

IF Britain were to get a Muslim/Pakistani prime minister the FIRST thing he could possibly lodge against India is Kashmir. And imagine if the Brits got this cucked to vote for a paki as their PM, Pakistan would quite literally have a proxy state.

I understand your concerns, but even the britbong degenerate cumskins arent cucked enough to vote for a demon worshipping goatfucker as a head of state, the towelheads have been trying for centuries to genocide us pure bred Indians but to little success. I highly doubt a pedo worshipping heathen will ever head a pus skin dominated nation without said nation erupting into a Civil War.

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED

>OP just talks like a fag

>Go to politics club with raghead shitskins
>We're so so right wing bro

Attached: 1480171691081.jpg (478x308, 19K)

show bobs and vagene

Is it Justin destroying Canada

only women have those

Attached: 70479033-E9F7-4727-A70B-4B3D96E1DA20.jpg (686x986, 81K)