Defend this, Jow Forums

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6435861/Sickening-moment-thug-bullies-waterboard-teenage-refugee-student.html

>The distressing clip, filmed at Almondbury Community School in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, shows an attacker telling his victim 'I'll drown you' before he launched into the sickening attack.

Regardless of what your political leanings are, or what your views on immigration is, the fact is, if you're someone who goes out of your way to intimidate and terrorise lone people who don't want to fight you, when you're surrounded by mates, you're a vile cunt of a person. You're also a complete coward who can't fight for shit.

I hope the lad in the video (name is Bailey McLaren by the way) spends the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. Now he'll know how it feels to be scared and helpless, like he's delighted in making others feel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 18.16.20.png (586x631, 382K)

agreed, the kid is a loser

There are still good british lads i guess.

Bullying is never ok. Fags with daddy issues will disagree, but this is exactly why hateful rhetoric has to be handled aggressively. Trump, UKIP, the rise of populism, nationalist sentiment, etc is why chemically imbalanced males feel emboldened enough to behave this reprehensibly. FFS the victim even has a cast on his arm...

Based. Zoomer bully's rise up

Who, the antagonist? He's not a "good British lad", good British lads fight with honour against greater threats.

They don't go round terrorising people minding their own business so they can look hard in front of their mates. That's pure pussy behaviour.

>bullying is never ok
The only exception to this rule is when you bully invasive species, such as muslims and spics.

>FFS the victim even has a cast on his arm...

Apparently from an attack by the same group of lads.

Honestly, my attitude towards migrants is pretty chilled as long as they work hard and respect our country and it's law. As far as I'm concerned they have more of a place in this country than the white British scrote in the video.

really? with all this crime and terrorism from middle easterners and niggers for decades and all you have is a bully in school, great comparison faggot

Attached: 1526693731987.gif (500x382, 167K)

>Defend this, Jow Forums
He has been defended vigorously here for the last 24 hours.

How does it feel that the zoomer fag in that video is more of a man than you

B&RP

Kek bless this lad.

Did they get any information from that terrorist?

Interesting amount of coverage for some bullying considering their non stop (((asian))) crime

Attached: 528.jpg (180x180, 7K)

>Attacks lone person with a broken arm who clearly doesn't want to fight
>Surrounded by his mates
>More of a man than me

You're right though, he is a fag.

The funny thing is that Jow Forums knows this kid would never have the audacity to lay a finger on one of the millions of pakis or nigs all around him, but will aggressively champion him as some game changer who made a difference for picking on some crippled Syrian manlet who clearly doesn’t want to engage them and is probably one of 5 genuine refugees in the country.

it's about time we stopped being cucks

you can either be the hammer or the anvil

gibs webm instead of pozzed link

He did nothing wrong

Hate muslims. Fuck that kid
>t.pajeet

>attack dude with cast arm
Norferners are niggers, who'd a thunk it

Based british lads

Pakis raping a million brirish children
>Tumbleweed
British kids banter with paki kids get a bit out of hand
>OUTRAGE

>"water-boarded"

The bully hardly even did anything, you mad it sound like he beat the shit out of the kid and all he did was hold him down and pour a bottle of water on his head.

Not surprising since Hindu shitskins were slaves of Muslims for 800 years.

It was 1v1 bro. What's the problem?

He wouldn’t have done this to an actual paki

Yeah, he's terrorizing brown niggers while you cry about it. Get fucked, beta.

based bully

It's a shitskin, close enough

in america, we usually see the opposite, gang of black guys beating up a white dude

Pales in comparison to what they do. You are a beta.

>(((asian)))
pc obfuscation at its finest
they're fucking muslim goatfuckers

This kid has done more than you ever will to push back the Muslim hordes that are destroying tour country and raping your women. You deserve to life in halal hell.

Does Billy have a GoFundMe? England needs more kids like this to stand up these shithole savages.

There is a difference between saying "immigrants bring crime and poverty so I'm against immigration" and "fuck this immigrant in particular".

The first one is just plain facts and enforcing existing laws.
The second one is just plain racism and completely wrong.

Even if an immigrant has done something illegal, taking the law into your own hands is a sure sign of an ape.

Attached: 1389640900775.png (296x237, 20K)

It's the same here. The reason this video is so popular is because its rare to see whites bullying shitskins. Whites being bullied by the shitskin hordes is par for the course here.

Based and redpilled.
He asserted dominance over his natural territory as a Brit.

The law is what allowed these muslim hordes to come here in the first place. There's nothing wrong with taking the defense of your country into your own hands. It's odd having to tell this to a Greek.

This will accomplish nothing really its stupid, you have to forcefully deport every last one of them

He’s way lighter than your average paki. Either way he’s probably surrounded by pakis that actually are ruining the country but went out of his way for this one. I’ve never even met a fucking Syrian.

>Defend this, Jow Forums

Considering how the UK government is more concerned with offending shitskins on Twitter....someone has to pick up the slack in fighting terrorism in the UK.

What better group than actual UK citizens.

I hope they got the intel they were seeking when they waterboarded this terrorist.

God save the King.

>Refugees go on a unimpeded raping spree against both woman and children
>silence
>one instance of a refugee child being bullied
>media outrage

Attached: 1518207171833.jpg (470x362, 20K)

No need to deport if they are scared to come

to be fair, brits don't really care for mass european immigrants as well, and i'm sure have beaten up a few poles and romanians from time to time.

true nationalism means you keep others out, but also you stay in.

Good troll.

It's like they were scanning under every rock and twig hoping they'd hear "racism" being perpetuated by ethnic brits.

KILL ALL SANDNIGGERS YOU KEKS. REEEEE

He didn’t do anything by attacking some random shitskin cripple, how about the gangs of pakis that bully whites daily?

this. someone needs to make a gofundme for this strapping young lad.

check'd and based

OP is a faggit

>'I'll drown you'

top bantz

>normies are becoming redpilled.

Attached: 3333.gif (244x200, 2.15M)

Shitskin cripple will grow up to be actual shitskin rapist

>He didn’t do anything by attacking some random shitskin cripple

a random shitskin cripple that will never be uppity against whites ever, you are too dumb to see the big picture youre probably a dumb darkie yourself m8

i bullied some in high school. i had a rough home life at the time with a sick mom. i cant imagine it being covered in the newspaper and having my life ruined because of it.
bullying is normal, having it covered in the paper like this is ludicrous.

I hope whoever wrote this article gets waterboarded so they never compare this shit to actual waterboarding.

Attached: joca.jpg (600x900, 84K)

I hope they kill that syrian bitch next

yes, maybe he will grow up to be a catholic priest

So things haven’t changed that much. Good.

>fights against greater threats
So, exactly what he was doing?

>Huge news article about council trying to involve Pakistani gang rapist in child's life
>Suddenly this gets pushed up for rolling news
>It's on every fucking channel

This is deliberate. The response has been completely over the top. The video isn't even that shocking.

fucking based, believe it faggots gen z is going to kill everyone of you fucking child raping sand niggers and we’ll fucking post it on the internet to get likes and views GET FUCKED LIKE A FUCKING JANNIE BITCH LMAO

He made 100k, if anything he's bolder because he knows everyone is behind him.

Lol. Most of them aren't shitskins though

That's not water boarding

>good British lads fight with honour against greater threats.

There's your problem. If you were fighting to WIN instead of fighting to look good and feel better about yourself, you'd get somewhere. If it is a fair fight, your tactics suck.

If the tables are turned the victim ends up dead
Just bantz, nigger

The way this article is written makes it out like an ethnic cleansing was done on that day. I live in a rough area and this is literally NOTHING.

This

And yet the he’s surrounded by pakis (the ones who are actually infamous for causing trouble) and nigs he wouldn’t go within an arms length of. That’s my point you retard.

Fighting with honor is feasible and good, but only when the others fight with honor. Migrants don't have any honor in their way of fighting

Based McLaren has no worries, nigger lover

P.S

The 'shitfugee' was obviously chatting shit, literally nobody would do this just for the sake of it, even if you're foreigner.

The answer to any alledged grievance of a moslem is: You're more than welcome to leave.

so they're remaking the little vampire with a paki now? great

this is just an isolated incident, and doesn't represent the conservative-right.
#NotAllConservatives

Yeah this is everyday shit in any city school. If it was a black guy with a knife doing it to a white kid literally nobody would care.

I can partially agree with you, but I'm a stickler on combat. The ONLY score you should be concerned with in any fight is being the one left alive or standing. Everything else is unimportant.

This is assault.
Report to police.
Investigate.
Charge.
Prosecute.
Sentence.
The bully is aged 16y.
He knows it is wrong.

right is always going to be held to a higher standard, that's just the way the game is played when journalists lean heavily left.

turn the sound up, the "bully" keeps saying "say it now then", muslim has obviously said something earlier in class or something, white lad's just waited until there are no teachers around to confront him

As soon as the fugee runs away with 50k donations some extra context will come out.

What a bunch of degenerate sissies all these complainers are. That's not even bullying, that's just a dick move. You guys would've been eaten alive a mere two decades ago. Kids got beaten up with heavy books, bullies heated scissors up with a lighter and pressed in on their skin, getting drowned in the toilet, letting kids eat dogshit, getting bitch-slapped from the entire class, getting kicked down stairs, getting their stuff stolen or damaged, getting threatened with a knife to the throat in some corner or behind a door to get money, getting stalked and literally hunted on the way back home, getting stuff thrown at them during class, locking them up in closets or lockers, holding kids down during gym class to spank their asses until they can't walk anymore...and that's just the typical boy stuff, you don't wanna know what the girls had in storage.

And guess what? We didn't get shot in school, we didn't have to listen to faggots and nobody forbid us to make our true opinions heard.

shut up chink

I understand where you are coming from, efficiency can be valued higher than adherence to a ruleset. Personally if I had to fight a war I'd rather lose with decency than win playing dirty (provided the other part fights fair too), but this is one reason why I'm not a general in the army, I suppose

I am very disgusted by this video. He did not even kick him in the head. This is literally 1st Recess for me in the 3rd Grade.
They shoulda raped him and put his body into a meat pie and sold him to migrant workers.

Attached: perogi.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

this is the future of politics. white chimpouts
>and that’s a good thing

Should have killed that little paki punk!

Who cares Muslims have been raping and terrorising people for hundreds of years.They don't like it when the tables are turned.

There's no defending this. Children and women are out of the question. Take care of the men and the women and children will follow. We are not animals. No matter how you look at it. Only in extreme cases should action be taken against children and women

T. Finnish Nationalist

Millions of children are bullied every day. What makes this so special?

State of this fucking country.

b-based

also, his friend recording says to the muslim "don't hide from the camera" and has an obvious foreign accent. this part was cut out of the twitter version... really makes you think...

It's just a difference in philosophies, but often times a fatal difference. You apparently being Italian, I'll put it to you this way out of respect for your ancestors: Resting on your laurels is meaningless if the Laurels are placed on your corpse.

It's even fucking worse than this.

The kid's name has been aired on every fucking social media network AND he's been arrested. Remember when Tommy got fucked for filming outside a court? Now you have pakis on twitter sending death and rape threats. This country is so beyond fucked. Just end it please.

control of the media is the crux of all of this garbage. no real change will take place until the media is wrestled away from their control

hell yeah he needs to put that muzzie down, just like you op—with bare hands and a dasani bottle

I'm sure he holds no resentment whatsoever toward the white people that he has met in his life. Surely he will treat white people with the respect they have shown him now