Trying to manage a national economy based the principles of microeconomics is like trying to explain human behavior...

Trying to manage a national economy based the principles of microeconomics is like trying to explain human behavior with quantum mechanics.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1543373258720.png (716x685, 710K)

>Prove me wrong.
That would require you to understand the aforementioned topics.

No argument then, kiddo?

>animefag
>post is full of retarded and gay shit
Every single time.

newfag

>insightful commentary that utterly BTFO conservatard doctrine is "retarded and gay shit"

post your diploma in physics you gender studies queer

You don't need to be a physicist to make this connection. And fyi my degreeS are in political science and public administration, not gender studies.

Anyway, that's not the point. This is all based on a very basic understanding of both subjects. Ya don't need to be an expert to see what I'm saying.

Attached: 1419322503013.jpg (600x584, 25K)

>my degreeS are in political science
The male equivalent of gender studies.

Attached: le policial science.png (1400x788, 608K)

I am a conservative AND I hate capitalism.

Checkmate dumb nep poster.

Are you going to argue the point of this thread or are you just going to keep saying "b-b-but muh degrees..."

Jow Forums and conservatism in general love muh microeconomic justifications for public policy so you better take this argument seriously.

Attached: 1543084404261.gif (200x200, 2.23M)

>Are you going to argue the point of this thread
The point of this thread is to make fun of you pseudo-intellectuals.

op
not samefag, can't consider you OP
and FYI, your appeal to authority reeks of intellectual dishonesty. Macroeconomics is the field that more often than not doesn't work at explaining behavior on the human scale. Microeconomics, however, can easily be used to make a profit in any market. You're just too fucking stupid to do it.
>prove it
I'm not giving you my money, eat shit.

>pseudo-intellectuals
We are so so close to getting you to actually say something of value instead of merely deflecting attention away from your lack of substance.

Please, Mr. user, elaborate on this! Tell me more.

M8 you should probably read my post again because you and i are talking about two very different things

I mean sure, but what is the context? who is using microeconomics to manage a national economy? could you elaborate?

Attached: yata!.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Was his post too long, or did you forget your own analogy?

Attached: scipost.jpg (1080x1036, 176K)

lol.

Attached: Itsallsotiresome.jpg (682x529, 44K)

NyanNyan did it better

Attached: neverMissGun.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Nobody uses microeconomics to manage a country, OP is straw-manning.

Did your 14 year old mind think this was profound?

Hey there, so you like the third position?

Attached: ThirdPositionists.png (3528x2408, 1.19M)

>Nobody uses microeconomics to manage a country
Marco decisions are founded on principles by which individuals will act on the micro level

>Trying to manage a national economy
Found your problem. Leave it up to the free market and stop trying to control other people.

They are actually based entirely on social issues and the desires of the financial elite who bribe politicians.

Why she no eatin' puddin'?

You can't have social issues without individuals acting on the micro level you dum-dum

Okay, so how would you elaborate on how that microeconomy affects the management of a national economy ? Beyond the straw-man sentence from OP...

Attached: 4chanz9.jpg (700x467, 40K)

>They are actually based entirely on social issues
Raising and lowering interest rates influences whether individuals will take out loans or pay their debts.

Attached: social scientist.png (474x711, 90K)

>microeconomy affects the management of a national economy
See:
for an example.

has nothing to do with microecon

This post makes absolutely no sense and you should consider leaving Jow Forums forever.

Ok, what do you want?

Attached: SkullYesYesYeeees.jpg (912x317, 88K)

Meant to reference by post above it.

Nice brainlet projection there, that doesn't refute my assertion in any way.

ok, you are just going nowhere...

Attached: monstarGif.gif (500x333, 1.95M)

>I don't understand
>better double down

Attached: log jammed.png (1024x772, 220K)

yep, you're fucking stupid

I got too many pictures of this chinese cartoon girl

Attached: 1537321541549.jpg (1700x2550, 555K)