White Egypt is as Stupid as Black Egypt

You have no right to make fun of blacks for claiming Egypt when you're equally stupid, for claiming Copts and Ancient Egyptians as white men. In fact, you and the Afrocentrists share the same basic fallacy: assuming that the indigenous people of a massive country that borders multiple races are/were racially homogeneous.

Yes some Copts (Ancient Egyptians' descendents) look Mediterranean. But this is a minority of a minority (no Copts in Middle or Upper Egypt pass as white--only some in Lower Egypt, most of whom look brown).

Posting a picture of Rami Malek (who has a Greek grandparent, btw) for your argument that Ancient Egyptians were white is as stupid as me posting pic related of a Copt from southern Egypt to claim they're all black.

--Copt Living in Amman

Attached: 1542123007373.jpg (187x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abusir
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Originally all peoples were white.

the man in the picture is quite white

you fell for the amerimutt meme that only blonde, blue-eyed people are white

hey dude if you haven't realized most of these retards go to state school and havent left the town they were born in
especially the mutts
so don't take it personally, they're retarded
but as was evident from the earlier cleopatra thread, in ancient egypt there were numerous ethnic nationalities, from white libyans and alexandrians, to tan egyptian mainlanders, and dark skinned nubians
but just because you share an ethnicity with one of those groups does not make them you're fucking ancestors
nubians were dark skinned arabs, not the nigerian subhumans that america took away as pets, WE WUZ KANGZ is for stupid niggers who steal everything in life then bitch about 'muh appropiation' even though niggers have never invented anything except ew ways to steal
at the same time claiming ancestry of ancient egyptians when in reality your ancestors were drawing with their own shit on the walls of german caves is just as delusional
also all egyptians are about 70-80% native, the rest is roman, greek, levantine, and sudanese DNA

Nobody claims copts are white lol

Ancient egypt was a diverse place. There were blacks there were whites. It only became an arab country after the invasion.

I think Berbers and Cushitic people have the most claim to ancient egypt tho.

Ancient egypt was a BLACK civilization

>when in reality your ancestors were drawing with their own shit on the walls of german caves is just as delusional
You got gangraped by Arabs and now you're smearing shit on walls.

>also all egyptians are about 70-80% native, the rest is roman, greek
Just like it is today, the ones that are the most genetically European will be the most likely to be in the ruling classes, you just have far fewer of them today.
Your people worship whites, remember when Albanians ruled your country? It's a shame Pisslamic Arab apes deposed them, now you will descent into a horde of rapemonkeys.

There has never been and never will be a black civilization, you ball washer

we never got gangrapes, most of our DNA is our own, unlike tbe spanish rapebabies that will emcompass most of your genome by the end of the century
once a poo thrower, always a poo thrower, these past few centuries have been kind to you mutt, but that kindness is coming to an end and you will soon join your ancestors in their traditional shitslinging ways

Coptic is the oldest language and closest language to ancient greek you arab larper.
Many copts have greek last names, however, I would hesitate to call them white europeans, however if you observe their behavior they act like normal civilized human beings and not like african niggers or dogshit arabs...my coptic homies are racist against blacks lol
they're honorary whites;
above the japanese,
but below armenians

Hyksos were Western European.

You are not wrong, but Ancient Egyptians do not really exist anymore as they use to, they were probably early neolithic farmers from Anatolian.

Attached: egypt europe.png (684x567, 78K)

>alexandrians
That was long after Ancient Egypte.

> your ancestors were drawing with their own shit on the walls of german caves is just as delusional
Agricultural societies spread from Anatolia to The Levant, Mesopotamia, Egypte and Europe. By the Time Egypt was a flourishing civilization all of Europe was agricultural meaning no one was a hunter gatherer at that time or living in caves.

>berber
>egypt
murimutt education lmao

Hyksos were north west Semites from the levant

Ptolemaic Egypt was white and Hellenic, you dumb camel jockey.

Semite is an ethnolinguistic classification, and they were from Anatolia, they probably descended from Early neolithic Anatolian farmers.

Attached: 1506856417715.png (1034x1080, 192K)

Still, Ancient Egyptians who build the pyramids were not "white". Sandnigger has a point, we're being just as bad as niggers by claiming Egyptians were Nordics.

They were probably Sardinian looking.

>We find that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian and European populations

>When comparing this pattern with modern Egyptians, we find that the ancient Egyptians are more closely related to all modern and ancient European populations that we tested (Fig. 5b), likely due to the additional African component in the modern population observed above

>we analysed several functionally relevant SNPs in sample JK2911, which had low contamination and relatively high coverage. This individual had a derived allele at the SLC24A5 locus, which contributes to lighter skin pigmentation and was shown to be at high frequency in Neolithic Anatolia41, consistent with the ancestral affinity shown above. Other relevant SNPs carry the ancestral allele, including HERC2 and LCT, which suggest dark-coloured eyes and lactose intolerance

bump

The entire study you're citing is of Lower Egyptians. And, so what? It didn't find that Lower Egyptians were close to southern Europeans, only that they were closer to southern Europeans than the entire population of modern Egyptians. Their study is skewed because they compared apples and oranges (Lower Egyptians, who have much less SSA today and in Ancient times, to all Egyptians). But even they found that Levantines and Arabians were much closer to AE than whites were.

Everyone knows the original Egyptians were nomadic Khajit merchants, and most of them looked like pic.

Attached: Khajit.jpg (780x1157, 150K)

The study you're referring to: " A 2017 genetic study of 83 mummies from northern Egypt (buried near modern-day Cairo), which constituted "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods," showed that these persons were most closely related to the diverse modern populations of what is now the Arab world, particularly the southern Levant and Arabia, while also indicating smaller affinities to the neighboring southeastern European and sub-Saharan African (Nubian) populations." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

Not really. Royal families have always transcended regional bloodlines. They were the original internationalists. Look at any european royal bloodline and chances are they were native to a country other than the one they are royals for.

>They were probably Sardinian looking.
This is we-wuz tier. Look at their own drawings and the genetic tests pooling them with the modern-day populations of Saudi Arabia and Palestine. They pooled slightly closer to southeast European than modern Egyptian because modern Egypt is like 25% black, not because they were particularly closet to southeast Europeans. They were much closer to southern Levantines and Saudis in the big studies. And again, this is only northern Egyptians.

Attached: Unknown-4.jpg (273x184, 12K)

Herodotus described Egyptians as brown-to-dark brown skinned with black wooly hair, and as racially distinct from both Greeks and Nubians.

>diverse modern populations of what is now the Arab world
No not the Arab world mostly the Mediterranean, Iran and Iraq stem from a different early neolithic farmer populations, and i am not sure what the deal with southern Arabia is.

These Anatolian early Neolithic farms spread all the way to Norway, they are basically an extinct population in pure form but there are populations with high percentage of ancestor in Turkey the Levant and Sardinia.

They were Neither Europe, Nor Anatolian Nor Arab rather Arabs Anatolian and Europeans are to various degrees Anatolian early neolithic farmers.

Delet

>This is we-wuz tier.
Sardinians are one of the purest early Neolithic Anatolian farmer population, Unlike My own, we are nothing like Sardinians, so i am not we wuzzing at all.

>Herodotus described Egyptians as brown-to-dark brown skinned with black wooly hair, and as racially distinct from both Greeks and Nubians.
we analysed several functionally relevant SNPs in sample JK2911, which had low contamination and relatively high coverage. This individual had a derived allele at the SLC24A5 locus, which contributes to lighter skin pigmentation and was shown to be at high frequency in Neolithic Anatolia41, consistent with the ancestral affinity shown above. Other relevant SNPs carry the ancestral allele, including HERC2 and LCT, which suggest dark-coloured eyes and lactose intolerance

They pooled slightly closer to southeastern Europeans than modern Egyptians. Despite the fact that modern Egyptians share most of their ancestry with ancient, their high levels of sub-Saharan African ancestry compared with the very low level of SSA in early Ancient Egyptians makes them quite genetically distant. But the modern populations Lower Ancient Egyptians pooled closest with were not Europeans but southern Levantines and Saudis. Read the study.

>Europeans
So yes, calling them Sardinians is we wuz tier. It goes against the genetic evidence (based on a study of Lower Egyptians which pooled them with southern Levantines and Saudis; Upper Egyptians will be even further from Sardinians) and the art and contemporaneous accounts.

> Herodotus
Lived 500 years after Egypt had any relevance as a major civilization. Ancient Egypt had been invaded dozens of times by then.

I'll grant you that AE got a lot blacker over time. But I still don't buy that they were ever Southern Europeans. They were closest to the populations of Palestine, Jordan, and northern Arabia.

>They pooled slightly closer to southeastern Europeans than modern Egyptians
No they did not and significantly closer to Sardinians than too Iranians. But i understand your confusion about why i talked about sardinians in particular because you are unaware of the studies of David Reich. And the fact that Sardinians have one of the highest Anatolian Early neolithic Farmer Admixture

>So yes, calling them Sardinians is we wuz tier
Nigger you are fucking retarded, Europeans consist of three different ancestral populations.

"Notably, all 83 mummies tested had significant levels of sub-Saharan African ancestry; but this ancestry was relatively distant. Specifically, the mummies contained between 6% and 15% sub-Saharan African ancestry, with this component getting increasingly large in the later eras of Ancient Egypt." so they went from about 1/16 to over 1/8 black in northern Egypt. The situation was undoubtedly much more black admixture in the south

>state schools
You do know that we have the freedom to go to public or private schools, religious or irreligious, and we can even be homsechooled via online, teachers, etc? You are retarded. Also
>herr derp I'm to stopid to understand that these mutts don't hav propaganda fed to them 24/7, herr derr islam in Egypt doesn't force people to stay in the religion we r a religion of piece

Congrats on modern day Egypt. I like what you've done with the place since ancient times, keep it up.

You are assuming that AE (from Lower Egypt) being slightly closer (in terms of genetic distance) to Europe, than all of modern Egypt, means that they are close to Europe genetically. They are not, and instead pooled much closer with the populations of the southern Levant and Arabia than those of Europe. The point about the smaller genetic distance b/t AE and SE compared to that between AE and ME merely highlights the impact of sub-Saharan African ancestry in ME, as well as the methodological fallacy of the authors in comparing Lower Egypt with modern Egypt as a whole.

so they went from about 1/16 to over 1/8 black in northern Egypt.
Yes the last 1200 Years you dumb nigger.

>The situation was undoubtedly much more black admixture in the south
Just wait for more studies to be done.

Do you actually think that southern Egyptians had no more black admixture than northern? That makes no sense at all. There'd have been much more opportunities for fucking blacks in southern Egypt.

>Nobody claims copts are white lol
It seems that you need to lurk more; are not always active, but quite often there are Nordic WEWUZ threads here.
>It only became an arab country after the invasion.
It is not really an Arab country. Only culturally.

We only have one study on Ancient Egyptian genetics, which you're referencing but mischaracterizing. It's from Lower Egypt. We don't have any studies on Upper Egyptian mummies (yet), but are likely to get them soon. Do you honestly think they won't have more black ancestry than the Lower Egyptians did? As a point of reference, we know that contemporary Upper Egyptians have much more black admixture than Lower, so why wouldn't this pattern also hold for ancient egypt?

You are fucking retarded. You don't understand anything about ancestral populations. You think there is such a thing as ARAB EUROPEAN, they did not exist back then I am talking about EARLY NEOLITHIC FARMERS.

No I understand what you're topic about. My point is about sub-Saharan African admixture, not neolithic Levant admixture, which of course Europeans share. But AE had other ancestry than neolithic levant, which is why they pool more closely to Saudis and Palestinians than Sardinians.

For example they share a "Red Sea" component with Saudis. This common ancestry is why Copts today pool closer to Saudis than to any other population sans modern Egyptians. (Copts have more SSA than all but the latest period of Ancient Egyptians, but are mostly descended fro them.)

Ok listen you fucking idiot where did farming originate in the ME/European area? Anatolia, they spread farming by colonizing other regions and later intermarrying other populations. They were the founders of the civilizations, it does not matter if they have some nigger inflow to the same degree the US has. The US is a European colony not a nigger colony because they have some niggerblood in them.

You're retarded and haven't read the study you're citing. Yes they share the neolithic Levant component with Europeans, but Europeans had other components and so did AE, which is why AE pool much closer with the contemporary populations of Palestine, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia than Europe. They are slightly closer to Europe than mullato modern Egyptians, but that only emphasizes the degree to which SSA ancestry differentiates people.

And let me emphasize again that the only AE data we have is on Lower Egyptians. Upper Egyptians from Ancient Egypt, as the authors of the study themselves suggest, are going to have a lot more SSA ancestry than Lower.

The average white American has .1% black ancestry. The average Ancient Egypt in northern Egypt had about 6% in early eras, about 15% in later ones. No comparison. And middle and upper egypt will have had a lot more.

You don't understand the context read David Reich's work.

Basically all non-european races are not white.
They can be black(african), not quite white(russian, arab and gypsy) or mongoloid(asian)
That's simple actually. Yeah, that's sad that not all humans are white, that's sad that you and i are not white, but what can we do? Only survive and fight for our rights against white mans privilege.

Attached: .jpg (351x500, 139K)

I agree they weren't black, until the very end.
they weren't white like we imagine.
they were just tanned

>You don't understand the context read David Reich's work.
Ancient Egyptians have a distinctive "Red Sea" component that they share only with Saudis and southern Levantines. Europeans lack this component, which is part of why AE pooled so much closer to Saudis than Europeans. AE (from Lower Egypt, I again emphasize) did pool closer to Southern Europe than modern Egypt, but that only serves to emphasize how far away they are from modern Egypt.

The founders were Pure Neolthic farmers from Anatolia (Sardinia is one of the purest early Neolthic Anatolian farmer population). Just because Arabs now have nigger admixture because of the slave trade, and later AE had nigger admixture, and they therefore cluster somewhat closer to Levantians, Does not mean that the founders did not look a lot like Sardinians. Yes those mumies might look more similar to Levantians but it is irrelevant for the origin of that civilization.

They were early neolithic Anatolian farmers, whites is just a modern term.

No they were not pure neolithic farmers. They had that component as well as a distinctive Red Sea component shared by Copts, Saudis, and southern Levantines. You thought I didn't understand the concept of ancestral populations but it's you who is making shit up.

They (like all ME populations) shared the neolithic component but it was less than half of their ancestry. Read up on the Red Sea component habibi.

>but it was less than half of their ancestry
show sources.

It's in the study you cite you ninny. But here's the summary from Wikipedia: "showed that these persons were most closely related to the diverse modern populations of what is now the Arab world, particularly the southern Levant and Arabia, while also indicating smaller affinities to the neighboring southeastern European and sub-Saharan African (Nubian) populations." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy . If they were "pure Neolithic farmers" they wouldn't have pooled closer to Gulf Arabs than Sardinians. Yes they pooled far from modern Egyptians but that's just because black ancestry is so distinct from all other ancestry, and so extra black ancestry moves a population very far away genetically from a similar population with less black ancestry.

We are not claiming that the Egyptian Population was White you fucking shitskim mutt subhumans.
What we claim is that the NOBLE AND RULING CLASS of Egypt was White, and this is the truth.
>Ancient Egypt is ruled by Whites
>Classical Egypt is ruled by Romans and Greeks
>Middle Aged Egypt is ruled by The Mamelukes, who were White Muslims from the Caucuses, Greece, and Albania
>ModernCountry of Egypt was literally fucking created by a White Albanian named Muhammad ali Pasha
> Egypts royal family since the 1700's have all been fucking WHITE
stay assblasted fucking SHITSKINS

Attached: muhammadalipasha.jpg (707x900, 80K)

>It's in the study you cite you ninny
There is no mention of Red-sea components, you fucking faker. Show me a real sources.

The component is implicit in the study, mouth breather, by virtue of the fact that the study proves far greater affinities with Arabia and the southern Levant than Europe, despite the fact that parts of Europe are relatively purely descended from Neolithic Levantine farmers.

The fallacy you're committing (along with the media who reported this) is assuming AE were close to European populations simply because they're slightly closer to a few of them than to modern Egyptians. In reality they're not particularly close to either population; they are far from modern Egyptians because modern Egyptians have so much more black ancestry, and black ancestry is hugely consequential in terms of genetic distance. Even being 1/8 black makes you more genetically distinct from any white than a Saudi.

Not Arabia, the Levant, and Turkey, but they have been niggerfied. they show closer resemblance to the mummies, not the original founders.

the southern Levant and Arabia were the two closest modern populations to the Abisur mummies. Then you have Anatolia. Then you have southeastern Europeans. Then you have modern Egyptians. then you have Nubians.

> is assuming AE were close to European populations simply because they're slightly closer to a few of them than to modern Egyptians
The problem is that you think that is my reasoning instead of actually trying to understand my argument.

What is this "original founders" nonsense?

You also have to understand that we only have data on people from the far north of Egypt, not middle Egyptians or southern Egyptians.

Early Neolithic farms, those who colonized Europe, AE and the ME, and who created the first civilizations, and later intermarried with locals.

>Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period

These mummies are for 6000 years after Agriculture started in the region.

>albanians and turks are white

Attached: 1535152279906.jpg (743x760, 64K)

Yes but they're from the far north of Egypt. All of the mummies were from Abisur, which is near Cairo. Mummies from the south and the center of Egypt will be a lot blacker.

Attached: europe-diffusion-farming.jpg (760x547, 77K)

Attached: ncomms15694-f1.jpg (523x685, 49K)

Why do you keep making a point nobody disputes (re: neolithic Levantine ancestry).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abusir The mummies were all from here. That's northern Egypt.

I literally just posted the map out of the study, and quoted it. re. Yamnaya, WHG and Neolithic farmer ancestry.

Have you met Coptic Egyptians (the purest descendants of the Ancients)? Even in Lower Egypt, 3/4 of them couldn't pass as white, and zero could in Middle and Upper Egypt, as OP said. Pic related, Coptic American musician from Middle Egypt, Halim El-Dabh.

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x665, 133K)

Btw you do know that you all nave nigger blood in your now a day's after the Arabic slave trade. I am not trying to claim Egypt it's all yours I am more Yamnaya anyway, my point was that Early neolithic farms probably looked alot like modern day Sardininas. And that The founders of AE were no niggers, and are of an extinct population in it's purest form.

The black blood came long before the Arab slave trade, as the study you pretend to read shows. It was very small at the beginning and significant by the end, even in Lower Egypt.

I never said that the mummies looked like "whites". "whites" is a modern invention. This is from the publication in nature.

>we analysed several functionally relevant SNPs in sample JK2911, which had low contamination and relatively high coverage. This individual had a derived allele at the SLC24A5 locus, which contributes to lighter skin pigmentation and was shown to be at high frequency in Neolithic Anatolia41, consistent with the ancestral affinity shown above. Other relevant SNPs carry the ancestral allele, including HERC2 and LCT, which suggest dark-coloured eyes and lactose intolerance

I mean Arabs have niggerblood in them, i assumed you were an Arab.

you're cherry picking bro. I know Copts that are whiter than me! Alot of them even have blue eyes.

In Lower Egypt some look Mediterranean. Not most but some. Virtually none do in Middle or Upper Egypt. Pic related.

Attached: Copts14words-2.jpg (440x295, 70K)

The Copts have black blood too. Just a lot less than the Arabs. Copts are about 15% on average, a lot more among Upper Egyptian Copts like pic related. Arabs have more black blood because of the slave trade.

Attached: 9fd86561c32f7a0219770545ed51a4f3.jpg (218x283, 17K)

> all of that cope
kek stay assblasted sandnigger
also
> implying i ever said turks
where did i say turks?

>imagine actually thinking this Egyptian queen was white

Attached: Tiye-egypt-queen.jpg (993x591, 62K)

Are you an Arab?

>Arabs have more black blood because of the slave trade.
That was my point. So naturally if you have the same percentages as those mummies you are going to be closer to them. But that does not mean that the Early neolithic farms who brought farming to the region which allowed a civilization to spring up were also niggerfied. And let me emphasize this one more time, they were NOT Europeans, Arabs, or Modern Egyptians, they were early neolithic farms.

> (You)
I'm a Copt of Upper Egyptian ancestry and am about 25% black. Most Copts in America are from Lower Egypt and about 12% black: in other words they match the mummies from the later period. Thus I expect mummies from Upper Egyptian Ancients would be around 25%. We have a significant amount of black, just a lot less than the Muslims.

heh. Yeah it's ridiculous. They varied in skin tone from white-passing to black-passing but it's ludicrous, as OP said, to call AE a white or black civilization.

Turks ruled Egypt and Albanians are turkic anymore. And denying historical revisionism doesn't make me shit. I'm not middle eastern. Strawmans as always.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Read the OP and the thread. Closer to Europeans than modern Egyptians doesn't mean close to Europeans. They were closer to Arabs and southern Levantines than anyone else. Plus this study was only on northern Egypt.

>Imagine you need to strawman people to make a point
>Imagine believing art is always a truthful representation
>Imagine you did not read any study on the subject
Also pic related is her

Attached: TheElderLady-61070-FrontView-PlateXCVII-TheRoyalMummies-1912.gif (1318x1694, 2.15M)

modern Egyptians are far from Ancient because of additional black admixture. That some European populations are slightly closer to ancient than modern mullato Egyptians doesn't make Europeans close to Ancient. As the study shows they were much closer to Arabs and southern Levantines.