Virgin women

Since arranged marriage is dead, the virginity rate is under 5%, and the consensus is that mail order agencies are scams without exception, tell me where to find one of these unicorns. Hard mode: no mormons

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x399, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCfCaoDKlsA
royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

School

luck of the draw my friend.

I found my GF on, no bullshit, online dating apps. I set up accounts on a bunch of them and would message a few hundred chicks, get a few dozen replies and it just so happens the girl I found was a virgin.

Try a girl who has had one bf, and never cheated. Especially if this bf is a loser

How are you so sure she is a virgin? Hymens can regrow dude, any lie by (((scientists))) has a modicum of truth to it (especially one this old).

Church

Jew

This girl was a virgin until last year when I went to nj to visit her. She is 21

Attached: ari.png (648x644, 919K)

baptist church

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 214K)

>Try a girl who has had one bf, and never cheated.
lmao and have unicorn for dinner while you split the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

There are plenty of virgins out there

Latin America

Attached: 0466D7A8-37B6-4671-AED6-EAF1B223850C.jpg (683x1024, 64K)

She is lying to you.

>If you want to buy a pig; go to the pig farmer. Not the pig stall at the market.

Chile, definitely
Every country south of the Rio Grande is mestizo infested, fat thot beans with tard beans with no empathy (And Thats A Good Thing)
go to chile for a qt virgin castizo

Maybe their 8-year-olds.
Maybe not too!

Attached: IMG_0299.jpg (430x268, 40K)

Unironically, you'll have to look for one right in middle school. And even at that age, most aren't virgin anymore. In high school 0% are.

So yeah, make courting 12-16 years old with marriage in mind great again first. It's going to be hard, especially in the US, with all those roasties calling a 18 years old guy with a 17 years old girl a "pedophile"

I wasn't a virgin prior to the encounter, and it wasn't my first time dealing with virgins. You can tell by the way that they act whether they're really virgins or not. I assure you she was. Plus she bled multiple times the first few times we fucked.

Easily the worst fucking idea I've seen all week.

DON'T do this.

>Hard mode: no mormons
Well I don't have an answer for you then.

>Singles and Dating - Pastor Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=YCfCaoDKlsA

>try being a cuckold by loving a woman who has been fucking another man
no thanks

kys cuck faggot.

yes, but the problem is that all of them are 11-14 years old

I know girls that are in their late 20s and still virgins

no wonder. ugly as fuck

Easy mode: convert to Islam and marry a qt pious Muslima

Attached: betule sairafi 30.jpg (400x400, 25K)

did you personally perfrom hymens check? if not, then stfu

Girls in their late 20s are not going around lying about being virgins

>sticking you dick in a spic

also
>spics
>virgins before marriage

Attached: betule sairafi 6.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Why don't you try converting her?

They exist. They arent 10s though but aren't ugly either prolly like 5 or 6s. Im in 22 and find 18 to 25 year olds who are still virgins. They're usually awkard and have low self esteem.
t. Have had 4 virgin cuties
Inb4 they werent virgins

royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
Virginity ratio of unmarried Japanese women

*2015*
age 18-19 74.5%
age 20-24 64.5%
age 25-29 32.6%
age 30-34 31.3%
age 35-39 33.4%

Attached: 1520915158050.jpg (615x523, 85K)

nah, trust me bro, i go to a rich college and the amount of girls that just stay inside all day on their phones would surprise you. a lot of them are virgins

it's simple. you don't. you further the decline and collapse of the west by being promiscuous and having as many children as possible, hoping you have daughters and teaching them the absolute importance of being chaste / virginal until marriage so that the next generations can start fresh.

>They're usually awkard and have low self esteem.
>t. Have had 4 virgin cuties
probably because you are not dealing with girls that actually saving themselves for marriage

This. I find Asian women (not western born) are quite inexperienced sexually

She is a murtad unfortunately, I hope it doesnt come to this, but she may have to be killed. She is an sjw feminist. But she is way to adorbs to be killed

Attached: betule sairafi 9.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

I met an 18 yr old virgin at the skatepark. I guess she was desperate because that's one of the first things she told me. I bailed because she seemed psycho from the get go (she was super into MLP for some reason).
The point is they exist, they're thirsty, and might just cross your path when you least expect it.