Cringe & Yikespilled

Cringe & Yikespilled.

Attached: 1543416994836.png (2048x1591, 718K)

>implying the EU ever did anything wrong

I would like to suggest the more practical option, abolish the council and turn the UN into a world government.

Attached: Europa.jpg (350x342, 34K)

>Germany trying to take over europe again, but in the gayest way possible this time
The Kraut cannot help himself

It's hard to discern why you folks get so mad at the concept of a German Europe. It's not like anything of value will be lost.

I'm struggling for words.
Dumb burgers can take over

>France
>the nation is evil and nationalism must be expunged. We must all subordinate ourselves beneath the warm embrace of European unity

>also France
>fuck you cunts we're a world power that's my UN seat, fuck yo shit gimme that fish, France stronk

Name 1 (one) thing that's better for the European peoples because of EU

Except millions of Europeans would die, for the 3rd time in hundred years and it would your fault, again

*it would be

Diversity.

Everything

don't fucking do this France

get Macron the fuck out of office while we are at it, he hangs out with the kind of Rothschilds who attempt utterly retarded things like blackmailing the G20 summit with a dirty bomb

If France eventually succumbs to this holy shit the level of cuckoldry. Rise up men of France.

Attached: DSFAD.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Next time we'll have to just glass the whole country, they've been given more second chances than any other nation on earth at this point.

Attached: 1541609047162.png (500x521, 156K)

They reminded the British of how to hate again.

>implying a literal crook toothed subhuman can decide who gets the glassing

France should just leave the UN alltogether. Then it should leave the EU as well.

Any group of politicians which subverts its a nations sovereignty to a supra national body should be arrested for treason. Can not, under any imaginable circumstance, understand how any citizen of any country could see it otherwise. How is it that a politician is even allowed to join a supra national governemnt. How is this not treason? How is this not diluting the power of the cititzens of that state? how does this possibly be good for a nations citizens.

>It would allow the EU to speak with one voice.
One voice with a German accent.

>we

The French are more cucked than leads. Their ancestors who fought at Verdun would be ashamed to see how far they have fallen. They've been in thrall to their German master since the 1960s.

Lmao this history channel looking ass mofo shiet!

Another thing I've wondered why the US feels so entitled to have a say in world affairs, them being nothing more than a periphery, the edge of civilization. A twig can't rule a tree.

Its just us now Aussie bro. Dad's gonna side with Germany and probably France too

Attached: 1543417274106.png (6460x3480, 1.66M)

can’t tell if delusion or just cope

France is the only country in the EU with a real military though.

Attached: 1542193642355.jpg (814x1200, 103K)

>we killed hitler to avoid a unified europe under germany and it happened anyway and you're a hateful intolerant bigot if you don't like this
nice knowing you euros, gl

Because German food sucks ass and your language is gutteral.

hahahahaha shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany_2017.png (355x480, 137K)

Hand over your seat to us, or else!

Macron hands over seat to Germany/EU.

Germany/EU invades half the world, vetos all UN security council actions.

Nothing anybody can do.

Profit!

Attached: 887ACEE1-1CCD-4754-A055-98FA95364862.gif (500x365, 317K)

Jews btfo

Attached: 1512808344732.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

only real advantage of the EU is not having to change money when you visit a different country. And it's not even the EU but the euro. Hardly worth it

A day without Mett is a day wasted.

Attached: food of gods.jpg (275x183, 7K)

why are germans so fucking autistic about literally everything, even leaves are better than them

Attached: 1532633140501.jpg (656x983, 138K)

Next war don’t stop killing until every living thing in Germany is dead. The eternal Kraut is always convinced he KNOWS how to rule europeneven as he screws up his own country with refugees

Attached: 93BB67E9-2660-4F91-A445-B7F282DFD124.gif (500x375, 956K)

Reuniting Germany was a mistake, it should have been split into historic states.

im Playing Deus Ex right now, and all this is making me really ducking scared and suspicious

Because in addition to the nationalist complaints already raised, it wouldn't be a German Europe, it would be a Jewish Europe.
Mosley is rolling in his grave because of you dumb Krauts. Ruined the idea of a European confederation baka

Attached: flat 550x550 075 f.u1.jpg (503x550, 57K)

>Cringe & Yikespilled.
Two of the gayest things a supposedly adult male could say.
If you don't have a vag you should immediately gas your own gay ass

That is just the way it worked out.

>waa waa waa i keep calling everything i don't like jews and it still doesn't change reeeeeeeeeeee

It's changing from where I stand :^) How's that breakup of Kalergi Europe going for you, Hans? Maybe you should have listened to the one good Anglo instead or a Jewish Hapa.

How does the average Euro pretend the EU isnt shit?

>it worked out

Attached: 1434180577572.jpg (500x375, 42K)

©ringe

You mean one voice in an arabic accent

The SMG in that gif is either a German designed MP-18/28 or one of the Japanese copies of the MP-18.

Ignorant mutt.

The EU already speaks with one voice, French.

Another way of saying it happened.

Get rid of muslims and jews and we'll talk

>Get rid of muslims
Gladly, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to wait on t-
>and jews
user why you gotta be like that

because otherwise we will end up as a big unified shithole :/

I'm sorry if this makes you sad, but I'm so down for the whole unity thing

So is the new world order still considered a conspiracy theory?

That's because you krauts dont get that everyone hates you. Forcing people to unify with you should be a human rights violation.

Flash news dumb Anglo, it's already taken over by Germans.

>french

you misspelled kraut

Oh, the human rights ship sailed when you voted orange man. Sorry for your loss.

We've kept Russia at bay for a hundred years.

>We

So throw us a few trillion then. You owe us for all those high interest ww2 loans, the dead that fought your israeli wars in mid east, the destruction of our empire, all the tea you threw overboard and back taxes/with interest.
Utterly ungrateful, son.

Big black and arab cocks everywhere
And uh... You can travel to another country without a passport and using the same money (as if it has ever been a big deal before) and uh... you can live in another country more easily (as if you couldn't before)... so yeah... mostly big black cocks.

Leave it to Hans not to have national pride.

>Saved their arses and then hurred at them for 40 years
Nice baykeeping

Germany should have been permanently divided into the four pieces controlled by the Allies after WW2.

There's time for pride once the world has proper leadership.

That's why the Germans want French capitulation. They can use French power to flex muscles Germany is not allowed to have.

would be amazing, but after the merkel migrant fiasco the whole idea seems to be dead. Starting a European army now will just transform the union into a totalitarian hellscape. Unfortunately it probably will happen, and end up in war an misery... if were lucky

>There'll be time for pride
Yeah, the gay kind knowing you lot

Yea, once Merkel is shot and killed you people can finally celebrate.

It will never be united under your rule nor it will have a "proper" leadership

Nuke Brussels

>proper leadership
>from Germany
Oh I am a laffin

A unified hellscape is better than a fractured paradise.

Better than the bridge troll running your Soviet block

Not really, lmao

>France is the only country in the EU with a real military though.

Of course you have to be a mutt

Yes really, trump's impact on America can be reversed but Germany is long gone.

time will tell

>Anschluss Intensifies
As usual the Bongs are giving the Krauts the finger, France is choking on dick until its too late, Poland is trying to figure out who's going to fuck them harder and the Nords are either wearing dresses or secretly cheerleading for Germany.

>fractured paradise
you mean HRE?

>Armenius
>Martin Luther
>Kaiser
>Adolf
>Merkel
I wouldn't have such a problem if you didn't fuck up the continent every time you try to influence outside your borders. But all you know how to do is destroy Europe. German unification was a mistake

German Europe? No you mean a Cuck, Muslim cultural enriched Europe.

You are nothing like your forebears.

>borders

Fuck them and fuck anyone with the will to enforce them

Money and funds to rebuild countries fucked by commies. But the price is way too big to make it a good trade. Fucking up your entire internal economy just to benefit the EU/Jewmoney.

One Voice, No Representation

Attached: dis.png (949x687, 67K)

You should be bombed every 30 years, we might not know why, but you do

Merkel and her 5D chess was 10x more effective in conquering Europe than Hitler

a great truth, this

>conquering
you mean literally destroying?

Attached: merkel popular.png (924x796, 1.18M)

Why is Germany making all these power moves lately?

Trying to start a European army

Trying to steal France's security council seat

Merkel the other europoor countries they will have to hand more national power to the EU

what is going on

Translation: Germany wants France to give them their permanent seat in exchange for literally nothing.

Is Macaroni enough of a faggot to do it.

Attached: Macaroni.jpg (634x423, 62K)

Unification is what we stand for.

Stop calling it France. It is the landmass formerly known as France, embarrassing.

The Basque Jew Moor calling me a "mutt".

That's grand.

the EU is trying to become a superstate to compete on the world stage. how is this hard to understand? The U.S. used to actually be separate sovereign nations until Fedarlists stole more and more authority. The Civil War was the end of The United States, and the beginning of 'Merica

they are going to try to wage war on anti-semites i presume.

Attached: like russian.png (1711x953, 1.28M)

ZeKRitzo, is that a greek name ?
>bombed every 30 years
we`d be on top after less than 5 years again, tzatziki-nigger.

looks like a male version of that nigger that royal faggot bearded

Can't steal that which is your God-given property. That period of history will remind us during the struggle ahead.