A white supremacist symbol has been showing up all over the world for many years now, on walls...

A white supremacist symbol has been showing up all over the world for many years now, on walls, tables and especially school books. How can this epidemic be stopped?

Attached: 1540893163584.jpg (1000x1000, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/gqkj5j/that-s-thing-everyone-drew-in-school-what-is-it
youtube.com/watch?v=_TVlelrnaOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a great idea actually.

If you re arrange the lines it forms a swastika.

White supremacist made your child draw a hidden swastika! Be aware and stop them right now!

Takes 14 separate lines to draw and looks like an 8......really makes you think!

OMG I'm 9 again

Attached: colonelviolet.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

Stussy was briefly popular in the mid 90's. Lame effort to start something

>not posting superior SS 88 design

Attached: SS.png (1000x1000, 52K)

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy!

Attached: Adolf Hitler salutes troops of the Condor Legion who fought alongside Spanish Nationalists in the Sp (1400x945, 716K)

Attached: B5D1383F-38C8-4CB0-967B-461E69E3A36F.jpg (330x357, 35K)

what is this symbol actually?

Attached: 737A3A76-B6DE-417A-AE00-AED5D81F2556.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

This was on every single textbook in middle school and no one knew what it meant

bump
i can see it now from the msm
"the roots of white supremacy"
"how we all spread white supremacy without knowing"

It doesn't really have a meaning as far as I know, people just draw it because it's easy to do and looks good.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (834x509, 31K)

why not just make this the official pepe army logo

S means Snow (white as snow)

Well now I think this could work when it's framed like that.

Attached: 112234536364.jpg (394x325, 35K)

I thought it was a logo for some brand.

it stands for Supremacy as in white, we knew this back in middle school around 2001

Lets meme this all the way to the ADL hate registry. Did this shit start in the thread about drawing swasticas in schoobooks?

co-opted.

Attached: A220F57F-EF40-466D-BAAC-6356158D5CCF.jpg (217x225, 11K)

Hell we were doing this back in the early 90s

Attached: Stussy.jpg (500x565, 80K)

there are 14 lines in total in the S
14 words!!!
it was all infront of us all along

Now rotate them 30º to the left

exactly, for people to say they don't know what it means is either disingenuous or they're too young to know why their older siblings/school kids were drawing it

>Did this shit start in the thread about drawing swasticas in schoobooks?
Yea, some other user posted it and I thought it was funny.

Attached: A7EE8F63-DAEB-4E09-AF29-A9C71BB6D302.jpg (240x317, 33K)

Attached: 20181128_103834.jpg (3264x1836, 1.91M)

Push this
Someone tip a journalist on twitter

We drew these all the time at school in the early 90s. I used to think it was a local thing.

Attached: 1542746958282.png (496x589, 29K)

OY VEY, the white supremacists are getting their hooks into our children's minds.
Lmao

Honestly if we can meme this up it will be like pepe all over again

>Symbol is made from 14 lines (14 words)
>S for Supreme (the white race is supreme)
>Always white (purity of the white master race)

anything more? maybe this is enough

For easy use.

Attached: 1540893163584.png (295x520, 11K)

You weren't alone. A lot of kids thought it was just a local thing.

If we get a blue check mark to tweet about this and one of us replies “Happy Hannukah” my sides will careen past Alpha Centauri.

i was drawing this at school in the 80's how in the fuck is this a global phenomena?

>14 lines
Holy shit. We're about to watch this innocent looking "S" drawing become the next maligned "white supremacist" symbol along with Pepe, milk, the OK hand sign, and T-posing. And it's beautiful.

Attached: oh.jpg (650x360, 15K)

When I was in high school, I only saw beaner kids doing it so I assumed it was some beaner gang symbol. I saw it spray painted on the beaner apartments near my neighborhood often as well.

damn that shits aesthetic af

Based.

Attached: 1506713663534.jpg (680x593, 29K)

same here

What’s it stand for lads?
Superior?

Turns out it was a proto-meme. It started somewhere, maybe a kid moved and seeded a new school with the idea. Then maybe a different kid moved from there and seeded another school with it. I bet if we dig deep enough we'll find it in a collection of ancient Roman graffiti.

vice.com/en_us/article/gqkj5j/that-s-thing-everyone-drew-in-school-what-is-it
Vice couldn't even work it out

Also, no one here has mentioned drawing it in chains? Everyone did that right? You could even make 90° turns with the chain

Attached: images-1.jpg (739x415, 15K)

cos there was no global internet back then. now i want to know where it came from cos it was down here is oz as well late 80's

Schnitzel

Supremacy.

Stussy Super S

Attached: C99EA158-D674-40A4-B500-2335161458A3.jpg (750x461, 161K)

Supreme / Supremacy as in ordained above (above the other races). The S is white (white skinned master race is supreme over the others)

Literally everyone who isnt a cripple or retarded has drawn this before. Including niggers and jews. Lets get it on the ADL website but other than that sage

gets me thinking, if it's supposedly as old (or older) than the 60s, then how the hell did it get globally viral? Did everyone just make lots of long distance phone calls and describe it?

Could Also stand for
Seig

What if it's evidence of global consciousness? Hidden in plain sight all this time.

Depending on how you draw it, it can be an S or an 8(8) so it can stand for supremacy or Heil Hitler.

You guys are such loons.

Thanks for keeping me entertained while the world burns around me.

All future mentions of this symbol must contain smug foreknowledge of its true meaning. Atheistic S is/was always dig whistle.

Looks more Germanic than Roman to me, especially when drawn in chains

Attached: 154089316354.jpg (596x569, 84K)

Weird to think about, did there used to be some form of communication that wasn’t electronic or digital?

I don't know about the rest of the world but here it's a symbol for the superiority of the white race.

Well it clearly didn't catch on globally in the 60s or 70s. It takes a long time for stuff like that to spread, and most of us (I'm assuming) only started seeing it in the 90s through the early 2000s. It's perfectly believable that a symbol such as this may have indeed spread only through organic/underground means.

I doubt thousands of people sent postcards across the world with instructions on how to draw it, but I guess you never know

based and grade-school pilled

Attached: 1488.jpg (678x450, 35K)

We need a narrative why was it spread? Underground neo-nazi group used it to gather allies? Maybe like a white supremist version of the christian fish symbol (one nazi scribbles half the symbol in the send, the other guy scribbles the remaining half to prove his allegiance to the führer) let's brainstorm guys we can really fuck with leftists heads.

but you're not in california

You could really draw comparisons to Kilroy, because the S is basically our generation's versions of it.
The Kilroy however, had the massive supply chain of WW2 to help it spread, and has an obvious message: Kilroy being the anonymous avatar of the American GI deployed overseas.

I think the S is a lot more interesting, though. It is a simple pattern that is easy to replicate, and does not rely on previous knowledge to interpret other than how to draw it (no linguistic barriers).

>T. Communications Student

youtube.com/watch?v=_TVlelrnaOU

Attached: newwssflag.png (640x480, 17K)

Fuck me I forgot the Kilroy

Attached: kilroy.jpg (500x306, 20K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 123K)

White supremacists sprayed it on building to mark an area as occupied by them and drew it on all kinds of stuff to signal to others.

>right handed schulzi
For shame!

Attached: GasEm.jpg (500x613, 257K)

Now I'm genuinely intrigued. Where did this symbol come from? What does it mean?

One meme at a time

Attached: C8A67952-BFE1-4784-AC13-E6CA15F9332A.jpg (424x1024, 100K)

Superman

what is going on, user?

Not local, we did it in Scotland.

Let's make it the new OK sign.
We had the same thing back in the 90's in Russia btw.

Attached: killgoy.png (640x480, 13K)

>Vice couldn't even work it out
I'm giving decent odds then that it actually was offensive to the kikes at vice, and that article was intended to dissuade the goyim from looking into the matter any further

I remember drawing/writing it all the time when I was a kid. No idea what it is.

I did the same, also in the 90's. Where did we get this from??

>Happy Hanukkah
brilliant idea

this

I had this idea 2 years ago and no one did it.

S is for Swastika

Let's do it for real this time. We won't stop until it's on the ADL hate symbol list.

Attached: IMG_20181128_152142450.jpg (3072x4096, 2.27M)

I always drew them as an S. Perhaps we can show two parties that don't agree as in pic related.

Attached: the S.png (1124x548, 8K)

KEK is trying to tell us something.

The people need to be educated about this hateful symbol.

Attached: 1540893163584.jpg (829x694, 265K)

This is a basic Celtic knot design, a compulsion to scribe these images are etched into the DNA of the descendants of the ancient Celts.

Attached: celtic-cross.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Same over here, no one knew where it came from or what it meant (Tho some christcuks where saying the s was for satan) good times those where...

Looks like an 8. Not sure how that could be related to white supremacy

not even close

Attached: Superman.png (1200x991, 69K)

S for shalom! a symbol of peace!

Attached: 4ed.jpg (834x960, 65K)