Daycare is killing the nuclear family

Sorry, but mommy needs her career
archive.is/2J9p4

Attached: Daycare.jpg (634x489, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJEFsqQvNpY
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i never went to daycare. my mom thought it was amoral.
>meet kids later in life that went to daycare
>dumb as shit
>mildly autistic
it's almost like parents that have strangers raise their kids don't care about raising their kids...

Attached: Mufasa.jpg (720x480, 34K)

Daycare was unironically some of the warmest moments of my childhood. I had no problem socializing and played with other kids.

Exactly. Every daycare kid I've met later in school was borderline autistic and had some form of ADD.

I spent weeks straight in daycare when I was >3. I think it might have really messed me up. I am still bitter with my mom about it.

wtf
What could cause this?

>know of single mom with unruly 6 yrs old dughter
kid at daycare till 6. strangers raise your child. what could possibly go wrong. in moms defense shes used up garbage married a HH and decided to produce crotch fruit. SAD.

>Bulgaria faggotry
you again? explain the difference between a shopska salad and a Greek horiatiki

so kys maybe?

>Daycare worker admits killing eight-month-old girl by suffocating her with a blanket after complaining she wouldn't sleep
>pic related is the mugshot
never could have guessed

Attached: e6254fe4194883392198a1f78f0b69a5d8dfc31e.jpg (306x351, 21K)

I never went to a daycare, I grew up in a country farm house with a father that loved us but traveled all the time for work and would be gone for 3/4 of the year. Mom was addicted to opiates. I have ADHD and probably autism. Not very social. Only way I could go to see friends other than school was to ride my bicycle for 5 miles to the nearest kid my age.

Anyway, there's a daycare right next door to my work. The women that work there are all big unmarried whales that are pretty terrible with kids from what I've seen when the kids play outside.

Perhaps a daycare with good adults would be sufficient, but the ones I've seen are pretty bad.

>still holding some semblance of hope that the baby was a nigger
>scroll down to see pic related
I don't like black people Jow Forums

Attached: 834d9f510ace6d75dcdd0bc5c108dac34679d144.jpg (634x634, 89K)

>American daycare is killing the nuclear family

There. Fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJEFsqQvNpY

Attached: 11709555_10203181045326125_5903428984691878209_n.jpg (720x403, 19K)

Nig nogs gonna be nigs

Daycares are a part of the NWO's plan for "remake" man into domesticated slaves. They are Satanic torture chambers.
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

Attached: 1531882846018.png (463x459, 201K)

My dad made my mom quit her job when she got pregnant with me. You can't trust other people with your kids. Esp niggers, but that goes without saying.

The children in Israel raised in communal daycare had a higher fatality rate in their wars. They form a stronger bond with their non sibling peers.

This is actually a class issue, as the upper middle class working woman is can afford day care fees and can afford to have a child later in life in favor of a career. Meanwhile the women working the daycare are always younger, lower class women, who cannot afford to have children of their own and are forced to forge their prime child rearing years in order to make a meager survival wage.

But try to explain this to modern "feminists" and watch their brains melt

*forgoe their

Symptom, not the cause. The cause is big business.

>that pic
I feel old as fuck now...

Attached: 1462843128533.png (320x289, 75K)