ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA malefemale.jpg (1200x800, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moderntantra.blogspot.nl/p/penis-size.html?zx=ccc44a1b2876942a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women:

Are mental health problems a deal breaker for you? Specifically depression and self esteem issues.

Women: Is it weird to ask for a girl's email than her phone number
t. a man that got scared at the moment and asked her for her email.

Women / girls,
Stage age and profession if possible to contextualize your answer.

would you consider dating a man from a lower social class than yours?
for example, dating someone that makes less money than you or hasn't as much academic goals as you?

Girls:

If you like me but then stop liking me, what's the best way I can get you to like me again?

user you clearly have a particular girl in mind here.
It's pretty fucking obvious that different people are going to have very different answers here, and the answers from anonymous strangers on Jow Forums are not the answer from your ex.

She's not my ex, she is just a girl from my class. We really liked each other at first. We held eye contact for a very long time and I could tell it made her feel safe and comfortable! But then she lost interest for some reason. When she talked to me she was looking usually in another direction.

It might be cruel, but what would happen if I start hanging out with another girl in that same class who is also attracted to me? It would make her feel jealous and me not seem as clingy/needy (the main reason I assume she stopped liking me). But I don't want to hurt her feelings too bad.

>we held eye contact and I could tell it made her feel comfortable

wot

Not a girl but that sounds retarded in the current year, she might think you wanna hire her or something.

we are both college students if that helps.

It's weird as fuck unless you are both over 50. Outside of professional reasons no one has meaningful conversations over email anymore.

Plug her email into facebook search and add her on there if the search turns her up.

what are the negatives to dating a person who is indecisive, a bit rude, and possibly insecure? also, they have more going on in life in terms of events like parties, hanging out, ect.

We held mutual eye contact with her for like 30 seconds and she seemed really happy. I have no idea what I did to make her ghost me.

[citation required]

Assuming you're correct and she was into you, then your failure to make a move was what you did that made her move onto the next guy.

You're right, I should have made a move sooner. But there must be some way I can turn this around. If she breaks up with her current BF, it's possible she will contact me again.

Jesus christ you need to supply all the information. If she's dating someone then just move on. You don't want to be her back up or rebound so trying to win her interest again is a waste of time.

Whoever that is sounds like awful relationship material if all they have going for them are events of validation.

She never even told me if she's dating someone or not. This is what makes it even more confusing. I was always too afraid to ask!

Move on, you halfwit.

Why doesn't she just say "I have a BF" even if she doesn't?

Why should she have to explicitly tell you to fuck off? Take a hint.

well this weekend was their brothers party and they thought about inviting me, but ended up not because they “didn’t want me just sitting around while I run around”. It was more of a family party so idk. We’ve been dating for about a month so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some women like to try and "fix" guys, but personally if I feel like someone else is dragging me down and refusing to accept reassurance, I'd ditch

i meant to say 2 months but idk if that makes much of a difference.

Believing that holding eye contact meant that she wants to fuck was your first mistake.

What does it mean if a guy you've been talking to says that a certain female celeb gives him an instant chub. Should I give up? Am I just one of the boys now?

It means he's attracted to that celebrity. Why the fuck do you care?

Does she invites you to hang outs and parties though ?

Almost universally, unless he's talking about some other specific girl he'd have a shot with, guys introducing random sexual shit into a conversation is a kind of flirting that's used to establish themselves as a sexual being who is worthy of your notice as a potential partner.

He's probably into you.

He sounds like a douche.

So far no, just a few dates nothing else. I know they like to hang with their best friend to go out and do whatever.

how do I get a girl to just fall asleep with me at night?

I need help from women and beta males/incels.
My buddy wants to know why women are so bad, and I compiled a small list.
These are obviously generalizations, and many of these apply to men as well, but if you have any more ideas or corrections, help me out. There's probably mistakes n shit.

-Third-wave feminism.
-Social conditioning and what their peers think dictates their lives.
-Female ego is overprotected and prone to dissociation.
-Girls are overly-emotional and make decisions in the moment and based on those emotions.
-Girls backward rationalize these shitty decisions to justify it to themselves.
-Females always have competition and get petty when another girl is prettier or more successful than them.
-Women are like children, constantly poking and prodding their man to test his boundaries.
-Beta males and society overvalue women and the vagina.
-Superficial online validation creates inflated egos.
-Constantly have fake fronts, like fake hair (dyes), fake nails, fake faces (make-up), fake boobs, and fake personalities.
-There's no consequence for a women to be dishonest or have a lack of accountability in dating.
-A large amount of girls have low self-esteem, victim mentality, hardcore escapism habits, and lots of other issues.
-There's a double standard where they will treat a certain type of guy differently from another guy.
-Women lie about their lay count because some just "don't count."
-Women like assholes. Guys who give them an emotional roller coaster, ignore/insult them, and give them shit.
-Women are biologically driven to cheat so they get the alpha genes, while getting betas to support them.
-Women get more useless jobs/degrees than men then complain that they get paid less.
-The legal system favors women, and women know this.

Attached: face of feminism.jpg (659x412, 27K)

Second wave feminism is funnier shit honestly

>Dworkin wrote that, "The parent–child relationship is primarily erotic because all human relationships are primarily erotic", and that, "The incest taboo, because it denies us essential fulfillment with the parents whom we love with our primary energy, forces us to internalize those parents and constantly seek them. The incest taboo does the worst work of the culture... The destruction of the incest taboo is essential to the development of cooperative human community based on the free-flow of natural androgynous eroticism"

>tfw your beliefs are so absurd it ends up reading as a compliment of the patriarchy

I keep asking her out to places, she keeps coming. I ask her to sit close to where I'm sitting in college so I can sit beside her, come in late and she's there like she said she would. On the first time I asked her out she changed her plans to come with me instead.

But every time I see her she's the same, like she's a million miles away and unless I talk to her she doesn't say anything. It doesn't get any better, it just stays like that, she's either distracted by something or super boring. When I strike a conversation she does respond and it doesn't feel like she doesn't want to be there, like I said, she keeps coming when I invite her. She's also more enthusiastic over text than irl.

I have a feeling she's not interested in me because of all that, but why keep coming then? should I just forget about her or will I be making a mistake?

Maybe she just is like that? Boring people are a thing.

Obviously all cases should be taken individually, but I have some experience with a girl who exhibits this exact problem.
>is interested and engaged while I'm keeping the ball rolling
>comes out to places with me, invites me out to places
>90% of the time seems content to sit in silence if not prompted
>much more alive over text

The girl is extremely shy, though doesn't seem to be socially awkward as such. Sounds like your girl might be a bit of the same.

The good news is that she still likes you, maybe just doesn't know how to show it and/or is too socially unaware to hold a conversation with you. The bad news is that, in my case, it still doesn't work out because the differences in a personality made us incompatible. Opposites attract and all that, but I'm not even an extrovert and mine was too introverted for me to keep up with. It made her seem boring and although we definitely liked one another, it wasn't going to go anywhere even after a period of time where I judged that she should have been able to open up to me.

who the hell uses emails anymore for casual talking?

If you are too scared or she seems a bit shy, ask for her snapchat, instagram or fb

What's something small you like in bed men? Just little things that get you diamonds.

Eye contact. Don't know why.

When the girl (start out) wears a thong. Not so much the stringy lacy lingerie kind, but more like the plain cotton kind that some women wear on a daily basis.

Girls,
I've been chatting with this one girl for a few days, everything was ok until I asked her out. We have met already to hang out but with a group of people and I think I really liked her. And after asking her out on fb she left it on "seen" and replied after a few hours saying that she is not in the mood right now and when I asked whats wrong she said that she was having some mental breakdown problems because of school. I told her that she could tell me about that when we meet and she didnt even reply. Fast forward to next day and she shares two videos on her wall. One about fucked up Education system and the other about some meme video with a caption something like: when you and your crush are only 17% compatible.
She doesnt share a lot of videos though. So am I overpanicking or she means that nothing is going to work out. And would you do that to give hints for a guy?

I won't speak to the sharing videos thing, I'm sure some women (and probably guys) would attempt to use such a roundabout method of sending hints, but it was pretty weird of you to double down on the pressure to go out after she rejected you.

>let's go out
>sorry I'm not in a place to do that right now, I have some stuff to deal with [this is a rejection, not an invitation to try and change her mind]
>that's terrible you can tell me all about it when you agree to go out on that date with me

It's creepy.

It really depends on how the person handles it. The more blurred the line between their illness and their personality, the less willing I am to deal with it. The less responsibility they take for their health, the less willing I am to deal with it. The more that healing/maintenance comes to resemble self-obsession, the less willing I am to deal with it.

I have a friend who has self-diagnosed anxiety issues and refuses to see a doctor about it. I buy that he's actually sick and not just an attention whore, but that just makes it more frustrating that he won't bother dealing with it.
Anyway, half the time I see him, he ends up freaking out over something retarded and acting like a total dick, deliberately pissing everyone off to make himself feel better. Once he's pushed people to the point of ostracising him, he sulks for a bit, then apologises. Up to this point, that's all fair and forgivable. But he doesn't stop there, every time he does this he has to spend the rest of the night psychoanalysing his behaviour at everyone, as if we're a book club and he's the fascinating protagonist of a character study. So after freaking out and making the night all about him, he makes everyone the victim of his own embarrassment for having done that and makes sure it STAYS all about him. All I fucking need is an apology, clean slate. Not even an apology, even just a sign that that part of the evening is behind us.
Like, there's a fine line between acknowledging what went wrong so you can better manage it next time vs just making self-indulgent excuses, and between apologising vs insisting on forgiveness. Just don't do the latter. Don't be like my friend. I hate my friend.

I don't think she's over her ex completely but she does go out to see me and is happy to do so. Did I choose a bad time to date her and she needs more time? or do I keep dating her?

W-When the girl exists and loves me

>what are the negatives to dating a person who is indecisive, a bit rude, and possibly insecure?
I'm not sure, I'll have to think about it. Cunt. Do you hate me?

>Why the fuck do you care?
Because she wants the D, dingus.

Girls, when guys see a girl pole dancing, it is like seeing a girl dancing while hanging from a huge penis, did you know?

I really wish the internet was never invented

Start fingering your anus.

Insanely pathetic question incoming.

Have any of you ladies ever fallen for an online friend? There's a friend of mine I play games with semi often, and even in groups it's her and I talking more than anyone else, always having each other laughing, she's smart, hilarious, has a lovely voice and I enjoy spending time with her. Unfortunately she lives on the opposite end of the country, I feel pretty pathetic thinking about it honestly, and this is common for guys, so I'm wondering how often it happens for girls.

For both genders I guess.

I noticed a grill at work making eyes at this guy. He was quite good looking but he smelled terrible. So today I didn't use soap. She can'y stop giggling at me and keeps touching me and even ruffled my hair.

Girls: do you find yourself attracted to smelly guys? What's the limit?

Guys: have you ever tried this? Am I just benefiting from the confidence or am I actually sexier?

Yes, we became a long-distance couple for about nine months but it didnt work out in the end. We only saw each other a few times in the flesh (after we became a thing) and we were quite young so if one of you is prepared to relocated (or both to meet in the middle) it coukd work out.

Sorry, misread the start. I'm a guy btw :D

How should I go about this? Met this girl on pof last night. She said she had to go to bed cause it was super late. We only had a quick back and forth so I got her number. She told me she is excited to talk to me.

So how long do I wait before texting? I dont want to come off desperate or anything. This is my first time getting back into dating. Got out of a 5 year relationship last year.

Lmao

Bro always wear deodorant that shit is gross.

>she is excited to talk to me
Today.

Playing games is fuckin shit and if she's into that drop her. Otherwise get stuck in.

I wore deodorant but didn't use soap or gel. I don't smell or feel any different to usual (at least to me).

I worked out last night too and didn't wash until this morning. I'm going to exercise tonight and try it again tomorrow.

Do women prefer relationships to come out of friendships or do you want the guy to be obvious about his intentions from the beginning? I'm mostly asking shy/awkward girls

I'm a well-adjusted early 30s man that works in a highly respected field. The nature of my work forces me to spend a lot of time with people, so my social skills are better than average. I make good money. I have my own apartment that I keep clean and furnished, including a very well-supplied kitchen that I have trained myself to expertly use. I play piano, have a bookshelf full of heavily browsed texts, I lift weights (currently benching 340, squatting 445), and am diversely educated (B.S. biochemistry, M.S. biology, nationally certified paramedic, firefighter, emergency rescue instructor, and a bunch of other shit not worth typing). I am the person people look to for help and I have the skills and knowledge to provide it.

Yet I have no idea how to approach women romantically. My entire life I've treated women like I would anyone else. They're people and I am a people person. I worked on myself and became something I can be proud of... and I sincerely thought that was the recipe for success everywhere else. Now I'm over 30 and everyone I know has had children, spouses, multiple divorces - they all come to me for advice too - and I sit up on my imaginary pedestal passing around my wisdom like I'm too good for these problems, when in fact it's that I'm actually too shit for them instead. What is wrong with me? It feels like I'm living a lie and one day people will find out that I'm this massive virgin loser and hate me for it like I already do.

Attached: 1405654415879.png (359x414, 150K)

Just find a girl you don't think is crazy, ask her out for a drink, just talk. Make eye contact. Get a little Dutch courage if you need it. Maybe play some footsie.

You can make it bro.

btw for a long-term thing, always ALWAYS always go for personality over looks
>t. married a hot but crazy woman

Barmp.

>t. the basedchad

your mistake was in assuming any of that shit had anything to do with having sex. don't believe the Jow Forums meme, the self improvement bs is just a crutch. your just a genetic dead end and women can smell that. sucks to suck but someone has to do it

How to introduce myself to girl over messenging? People say "don't just say hey, try to stand out from the other 50 boys in her messages" so what the fuck do i say? Is "hey *name* whats up?" Too boring? Also would it be weird to put x after messages first time speaking to her?

T. 19 yr old socially inept loser trying to get out of shell

What do men want? Like fundamentally?

To come out of friendships for sure.

To be loved, even if most don't want to admit it.

I have an average sized cock. Around 6"x6" bonepressed on the absolute best day. Jow Forums has really fucked with my head and I consider myself half a man. Do femanons really care about the size, or does the sex matter more?

Well I'm 30 so take that as you will, but I want a safe, loving partner who listens to me and cares about what I have to say. Someone I can just feel comfortable being with and not talking. A loving partner who is open.

>signed, former beta male

Idk why you would listen to r9k they never have sex by their own admission so how would they know?

Never cared about sex honestly, would prefer if we didn't have it unless it's for having children
Honestly feel like having sex just for pleasure is disrespectful not only to the other person but to yourself as well
But I don't know anything about sex anyway

Attached: sad wojak.jpg (591x800, 58K)

>Just find a girl you don't think is crazy
>t. married a crazy woman
???

Here's something simple that you probably have internalized long ago
"If you want to be good at squatting you should squat."
I hope this reminder did something for you. It was a metaphor, of course, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I'd suggest to try online dating. Lie about your age if you feel the need to. If you're not a total lardass you should look impressive enough to make it work.

Keep working hard. Get over your insecurities. It's not rocket science; way stupider, uglier, less successful men have already managed it - you can do it, too.

I'm I want to feel like I have value as a person, rather than as the role I fill. I want to be important to someone because I am me: the owner of my strengths, faults, mistakes, and successes. I was orphaned very young and it's been so long since it felt like anyone had my back or my best interests in mind that it's starting to feel like those things aren't real... just figments of an immature mind before it's had chance to clear the smoke.

I know that I'll disappear when I die and that it won't matter to the non-existent me... but I need to feel like my effort hasn't been wasted.

21 here and... what said. I used to have my fantasies of "fucking tons of girls" when I was, what, 13 or so, but I outgrew that rather fast. At this point, the idea of having to go through multiple relationships/partners merely to have an understanding of the world feels more like a chore, if anything. I'm still stuck in that romantic aspect of "chickflicks", weird as it sounds. Like the other two anons said, in the end, almost every man just wants to be loved. Truly, loved. Don't take me wrong, there are folks out there who just wanna "fuck pussy", the same way there are roasties out there who wanna ride the cock carousel, but on average, men are much more intimate than you'd think.

Women don't give a damn about penis size - as long as you don't fall into the micro penis category, then certain positions become impossible and sex can be frustrating at times.

What women do care about a great deal, though, are looks. Which are also genetically determined.

So stop having insecurities about your average penis and start having insecurities about your average looks.
And then start making some money to compensate like the rest of us.

>your average looks
Oh no, I've got good looks. Strong chin (with a dimple), full head of hair, big rosy lips. I'm good looking enough. I've been doing athletics and sports all my life too (recently slacked off due to Uni). I'm not worried about my looks, but I am worried about my cock...

I get it. You can't strengthen a muscle you don't train. Seriously though, it's like I'm that bungling nerd that saw Richard Simmons on TV and then waltzed into a modern gym ready to hospitalize himself. In my head it seems like I missed the bus, or maybe there just wasn't enough room, and now it's too far to walk and still make it in time. People less than half my age are expected to be in relationships and having sex these days... there's just something missing inside my head that everyone else has. I'm not a recluse or a sperg, so I must be deficient or broken in some other way. I want to say it's unfair, but then I think maybe, without knowing, this was what I traded for the comforts and successes of my current life.

I don't know man. I'm supposed to be the guy that has everything together. Everyone's pillar.

Your dick is more than enough for the average woman. What's more important is passion/attitude while having sex and technique imo. Asking your partner what feels good and how you could improve is crucial too.

You don't need a huge dong to make a woman orgasm. In fact, most women can't come from penetration alone and need clit stimulation. While I personally don't get much out of it, the vast majority of women I talked with love cunnilingus. So yeah, your tongue/fingers can be as important or even more important than your dick.

We all, men and women alike, need someone to save us from ourselves. Someone that makes us feel as though we were enough.

Otherwise we'll claw our own eyes out sooner or later.

>Your dick is more than enough for the average woman.
But I'm 6'2" and want a 6;0: gal to make some tall kids...
>What's more important is passion/attitude while having sex and technique imo. Asking your partner what feels good and how you could improve is crucial too.
I've heard that before, which is why I'm reading sex-books (I've got about 3GBs of them, and each book is like, 15MBs on average...
>You don't need a huge dong to make a woman orgasm. In fact, most women can't come from penetration alone and need clit stimulation. While I personally don't get much out of it, the vast majority of women I talked with love cunnilingus.
Yeah, I've heard that too. I... I practice the things I read on pillows...
>So yeah, your tongue/fingers can be as important or even more important than your dick.
I'm good with that (I used to paint and play the piano, so I can work them).
-
It's just an ego thing, y'know? The deep-seated thought that she'll always fantasize about the big cock of her ex and she'll never be satisfied by you... I'm unironically going to pursue a PhD in Nanotech/Biotech after Physics, to make RoboCocks (and Cyber Eyes) a reality. That's how much it bothers me... I've been cultivating these feelings and insecurities through Jow Forums for years now... God, I hate myself...

First of all, you are well above average (5" to 5.5"), internet statistics don't count.

Secondly, virtually anything matters more. Sex skills, compatibility in sex drive and preferences, stamina (for me personally talking different rounds more than length of penetration)... assuming the dick is 4"-6" penis size is not among my priorities if I got to make a wish list for a lover. And that is still ignoring that both whether I want to see someone's dick to begin with and whether I want to keep fucking him boils down overwhelmingly to personality and attitude.

Isn't European average like 6.3"? And the reason why the world average is 5" or something is because of asians?

>But I'm 6'2" and want a 6;0: gal to make some tall kids...
They were talking average in the sense of, your given woman won't be a size queen. Height and depth of the vagina is not a prominent correlation, just like a tall man won't necessarily have a big penis.

Average woman as in, a normal woman who's not a huge slut who needs 3 cocks in her at the same time to feel something.

At least you're aware that's it's mostly your problem, something you got out of browsing that Jow Forums shithole. Believe me, the vast, vast majority of girls don't want a pornstar dick. They want a guy who is passionate, willing to listen to what the want and actively try to improve his sexual performance/keep things fresh. Foreplay is very important, lasting more than 2 minutes is important (if you have premature ejaculation problems, then have longer foreplay sessions and make sure she has an orgasm either from oral sex and/or fingering), respecting her boundaries is important (don't be that dick that starts choking her in the middle of sex without asking first).

Alright before you lose yourself in some melodramatic metaphor, let me just clarify what exactly i meant:

You're like someone who said "i wanna be good at squatting" and then started training his legs and hips in any way possible EXCEPT for squatting.

You want a relationship intimate enough that you feel accepted as a whole complete human, something that stops you from destroying yourself with all those insecurities. We all want that.

The point is you laid all this groundwork. You are financially successful and responsible, you cook, you are strong and probably look good, you seem to have your head on your shoulders and you're dependable.
But you still havent started to squat yet. You need to get out there and do it no matter how scared you are of getting hurt. And, oh boy, it fucking hurts.

Also trust me when i say the following: The very first step in that direction will be hard. The very first relationship will be awkward, losing your virginity will be awkward, damn even the first few kisses will be awkward. But you'll emerge on the other side as a completely different human in regards to how you treat women.

Thats why i suggested online dating. And lying about your age, if you have to. Because it's the most straight forward thing you can do. Put yourself out there, you can do it right now from the very computer you're typing on.

I've never heard of that, I guess it's hard to tell because most studies do aim to be representative for all races. Still though, I don't see what it matters unless you expect the girl you sleep with to have exclusively fucked white men and only use that as a frame of reference. Plus the stereotype is that Asian men are smaller and black men are bigger so if you want to believe race plays a significant role, shouldn't it work both ways? Also see moderntantra.blogspot.nl/p/penis-size.html?zx=ccc44a1b2876942a for info/stats.

And for what it's worth, my first lover was close to 5" and to my uninformed mind (not a fan of porn) his dick was what I had expected in terms of proportions. Honestly if you look at your own penis and imagine it going inside your anus it'll probably look bigger to you as well. I think many men's perspective is skewed because 90-95% of all dicks they've seen is porn which is not just above average but also uses angles that play up size further.

Oh. Makes sense. Yeah... But with a taller woman, won't certain positions be difficult unless you have a monstercock? I don't have any particular affection for "fat asses" (I prefer them tight and firm) or cowtits, but I am worried.
>Average woman as in, a normal woman who's not a huge slut who needs 3 cocks in her at the same time to feel something.
Hmm, good point.
>At least you're aware that's it's mostly your problem, something you got out of browsing that Jow Forums shithole.
It's not Jow Forums only. I was watching Westworld yesterday, and they again had a BBC which makes the lesbian drool, and an average guy they make fun of.
>Believe me, the vast, vast majority of girls don't want a pornstar dick.
Well, I goshdarn hope so. I mean, sure, I like boobs, but I'd take pic related, which is the result of exercise, over "yuge bonkers" anyday. I guess media has fucked with me.
>They want a guy who is passionate, willing to listen to what the want and actively try to improve his sexual performance/keep things fresh. Foreplay is very important, lasting more than 2 minutes is important (if you have premature ejaculation problems, then have longer foreplay sessions and make sure she has an orgasm either from oral sex and/or fingering), respecting her boundaries is important (don't be that dick that starts choking her in the middle of sex without asking first).
Eh, I can do all that. I mean, sure, I've got some kinks with asphyxiation, whipping, chocking, gagging, and others, but I ask. As for foreplay, it's half the fun, innit? Otherwise might as well rub one out and be done with it.

Attached: SP.jpg (622x624, 136K)

It depends on the country. Most are around 5.x" or so. Italy is 6.2", Greece is 5.8", France is 6.3", etc, etc. European average would come around 5.7" or so if you take every country into account.

>But with a taller woman, won't certain positions be difficult unless you have a monstercock?
If she's actually taller than you, some positions could take a little work, e.g. you might find doggy is better if you put your knees on a pillow or otherwise her pussy's too high to comfortably fuck for prolonged time. But if she's still shorter, that's no issue at all. And there's always stuff like this. If a girl is a head shorter then standing sex is going to be really hard if not undoable, and you can forget about comfy 69, or natural eye contact during missionary. If anything, a small height difference is the easiest for sex because your bits line up.

As for reaching inside of her, as you said what matters is how prominent her backside is (which is barely related to height at all, and if anything a shorter girl is more likely to have a more condensed build), but even then only in some positions and simple anatomy helps as well. If you look at a woman in doggy you can see how the flesh of her ass is spread out much more making it less cushiony and thick than if she's standing upright.

So no, this isn't an issue at all.

>If she's actually taller than you,
Oh no, I don't have that fetish. And I doubt 6'1"+ women are that common.
>But if she's still shorter, that's no issue at all. And there's always stuff like this. If a girl is a head shorter then standing sex is going to be really hard if not undoable, and you can forget about comfy 69, or natural eye contact during missionary. If anything, a small height difference is the easiest for sex because your bits line up.
Hmm...
>As for reaching inside of her, as you said what matters is how prominent her backside is (which is barely related to height at all, and if anything a shorter girl is more likely to have a more condensed build), but even then only in some positions and simple anatomy helps as well. If you look at a woman in doggy you can see how the flesh of her ass is spread out much more making it less cushiony and thick than if she's standing upright.
I see.
>So no, this isn't an issue at all.
Well, let's hope so...

It's kind of odd to me that you are looking to date a tall woman when you have so many weird ideas of what an anomaly she must be, to the point of wondering if sex can even happen... just saying.

Dude, you can't just post a pic of Sandra Prikker on here and proclaim that you're "over the exaggerated sexual characteristics of the porn industry"

Also that isn't only "the result of exercise", it's a healthy dose of var on thop of that - so don't expect any normal women to look like that (no matter how hard they train)

How does a relationship like that develop tho?
See I'm afraid of becoming "just a friend" because I might not make a move or make it too late

Obviously meant

Being alone, especially in your 20's kind of gets to you at time, even when you have friends you know that one person might always be around. That feeling of having that connection with someone makes you feel like a better person, you want to do better and I think thats what any person wants, not just guys. Other than that, sex, what else?

Well, I am on Jow Forums asking for Jow Forumsice, so...
Sure, it is exaggerated, but I couldn't be arsed to find a pic. But not as much as you'd think. I see healthy and fit women on the gym everyday. Heck, I had muscle definition since I was 6 due to Martial Arts. Some people have bodies that cut and morph easily. With enough discipline, you can get a good, even if not great or perfect body. Whereas stuff like boobsize or dicksize are purely genetic.

I’m talking to a guy on snapchat, his I think he is recording our conversation?

His avatar this is always there, even if we haven’t spoken for hours. I googled and found out there’s things that save conversations/pictures without the screenshot notification coming up. (I never realised before, idk why I never thought about it)

>I send a message, his avatar is there to say the conversation is being seen/read
>undelivered until he starts to reply

>With enough discipline, you can get a good, even if not great or perfect body.
Just saying but especially for women, a lot of the standards boil down to genetics. Not just breast size but also perkiness (there's no serious muscle tissue inside breasts, you can make a minimal change but real sagging isn't helped with anything but surgery, and it can happen at a very early age even if you were never fat etc). One of the biggest factors for whether a woman is considered to have a good figure is the waist-hip difference, which is also not something you can build through exercise.

That's not to say that every body having room for improvement through physical activity is false. But when guys say all women need to do is be fit I feel they are out of touch with how many women don't have an hourglass shape to begin with, because it isn't shown as much. If her body is shaped like a fridge no amount of muscle or weight loss is going to make her svelte yet curvy.