Boomer dad was in Vegas the last couple weeks...

Boomer dad was in Vegas the last couple weeks. Went to go visit the beautiful Trump Tower to go to the gift shop and picked up this for me (He understandings my autism and aspie traits).

Thoughts?

Attached: 7C013839-6CD5-4E93-B397-E67CD84F69E0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_22K0UTIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based & zoomerpilled

The fidget spinner fad lasted like 4 months...in 2016. How slow is your old man?

If he cared about you, he'd of taken you with him and got you a hooker so you'd lose your virginity.

Anytime its my birthday my dad just gives me money because he doesnt want to take two seconds to think of things i might like. Im jelly user. Cool dad. I remember in 2016 when my Dad was telling me Trump was toast. Yeesh.

>being this much of a degenerate that you want to destroy a man's purity with a disgusting hooker
Get out hebrew

Attached: a6d8a24c4c5a78986672b9feed22e22612be7b79cc0d51479bad89337fe24abf.jpg (273x319, 20K)

Don't be like a sjw And try and find fault with everything he does because it a bit miss guided and ham fisted. Be grateful he is trying.

Thank him for being a thoughtful dad

i went to trump tower in new york last year.
they didn't allow australians to buy from the official trump store because it is considered a foreign donation, but there is an indian guy selling knock off trump merchandise next door.

i got a MAGA shirt and my sister got one of those fidget spinners.
i ended up getting a real MAGA hat later on ebay.

Attached: 35684684678.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Pure incels tend to end up shooting up schools

was it genuine? plenty of chinese ones on there too. it's hard to find made in usa ones that aren't hugely marked up. I didn't know they stopped foreigners from buying the hats irl, I wanted my friend to pick up one for me.

My dad usually gets me good things. I have autism too. He's apolitical but cheers for Trump because he knows it makes me happy.

pretty sure its real, came with the official 5th avenue trump store bag, so it must have been purchased from that same store i visited.
cost me $80 AUD on ebay.

Trump gift shops aren't allowed to sell MAGA hats right now which I thought was weird. I guess you cant sell campaigning merch yet?

Attached: NpUYdcoJFPDXJWX-800x450-noPad.jpg (575x323, 36K)

you're lucky
my dad was an alcoholic and abusive, i remember one christmas when i was 7 or 8 years old and he spent all the christmas money on booze, there was literally no presents under the tree, it was just 'christmas is cancelled this year kids'

haven't seen him in 10+ years and don't really care

Would it be better your dad blindly bought a gift you may or may not like? Then you'd have to pretend to like it anyway. Sounds like a huge nuisance.

How many undocumented immigrants did he see working there?

You're dad is based and redpilled

haha when I see your pic I first see a black penis.

Sucks man

Attached: laughter-stops.jpg (189x189, 16K)

It's a double edged sword.

>growing up extended family and close family don't know what to get me for birthdays and Christmas
>buys me knives

I had like 50+ knives by the time I was 20. I eventually just dumped most of them into a remote ravine in the high Sierra's. Most of them were cheap gas station knives/swiss army junk, and low quality hunting knives.

this is automatically the story i assume every father goes through when he has a canadian shitbag son

I wish I had one

Wish I had bought some before then I always miss it I need to be wiser to it. Shit happened with that tiktok shit too.

why? to be laughed at by every person who is not total white trash?

Trump International is a nice fucking place. Even run of the house rooms kick ass - 500 sq ft, nearly full kitchen, great views, etc.

No degenerate gamblers downstairs, no passing traffic staggering in for any reason due to location.

Pretty reasonably priced too. You can get rooms for as little as $130 depending on when you book.

>high resolution photo
>all that dandruff
Sort yourself out, OP.

>Pretty reasonably priced too. You can get rooms for as little as $130 depending on when you book.

that's awesome. most places weekly rate is a bit more.

Bought a MAGA red cap last summer. I think it was a chink knock-off

Litterally how?

he's probably seen lots of them, all shapes and sizes, so any black object in the palm of a white hand will register to him.

Meh, our education system is trash anyway.

tell me when you blur your eyes just a bit you don't see a black penis with 2 balls. It's unmistakable.

What is that?

You need to spend less time here.

I'm trying, and I get the three parts, but sometimes I have trouble seeing things like that.

Maybe you could use paint or gimp to help me see what you're seeing?

If your old man really loved you he would have got you Trumpy Bear.

Autism awareness toy

Attached: 134187A0-1061-46BB-ADB9-8D9849258CE7.jpg (750x1046, 697K)

based and familypilled

We should have them here then, but I've never seen anything like that. How does one play with it?

Nope. Guess you just a faggot user.

dude you gotta be joking

lol I picked up about 50 off the ground last summer from the fad they were selling them in the park and I would find them during my morning inspection walk of the tracks

Attached: 20160808_143917.jpg (3264x2448, 3.76M)

Why the fuck did your dad buy you a three way penis ring lmao your dad is a fagget I'm out of this thread you suck OP

now do you see it?

Attached: sbc.jpg (1008x756, 206K)

Vegas has good looking, high price hookers

It's ok user. You have a thing for black genitalia. In your hand.

You have an awesome dad.

>Not appreciating small gifts from your dad
Pic related

Attached: 1519227706062.jpg (491x491, 68K)

No. Mentally ill white males shoot up the masses

Just to clarify, my dad knew the stuff we already got so choices were thin. It was basically a "hey we went to trump tower here's more donald for the shrine"

Didn't intend for people to be going down the ol father son route

Attached: D641B2A8-2772-4CBD-8E33-44E7CCDE54CB.jpg (3926x2516, 1.71M)

>How does one play with it?

it helps if you're a dork:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_22K0UTIY

He can't sell stuff to foreigners during a campaign and like a fucking based chad he filed his papers for reelection as soon as he was sworn in. He's been campaigning for reelection for two years and the democrats haven't started yet.

Boomers are like that, I'm over 50 myself. But getting a gift from a Dad, that's always OK. Focus on the act, even if the object makes you want to smack him.

>Thoughts?
Play with openly in public.
Make sure your being filmed telling the npcs that kick your ass that you are but a humble autist.

Attached: 1540197325024.png (680x550, 95K)

>Thoughts?
Was it made in the USA or is Trump STILL fucking over Americans in favor of a bunch of commie chinks and a few extra bucks in his pocket?

I've got a green one I will sell. One of the rare ones. Also have a white one that's autographed.

Baste

My mother bought me onde two years ago. I fiddled with it for a few minutes and then set it in that one spot where matter is usually annihilated.

Pic unrelated

Attached: biUGjwY.jpg (973x1400, 475K)