Is it ok for a guy in his late teens to feel something for younger girls? Is the thought alone wrong or is thinking

Is it ok for a guy in his late teens to feel something for younger girls? Is the thought alone wrong or is thinking
about them fine in itself?

Attached: Cute_Eight-R_jpg_635x345_crop-smart_upscale_q85.jpg (400x217, 22K)

thats definitely something to be worried about. could be a result of trauma but if your in your late teens thats definitely not ok and is not going to lead to anything good.

No, it's perfectly fine and natural. There is no trauma and there is nothing to be worried about it, be careful with Jow Forums, you'll get a lot of retarded advice here.

you'rd probably pedo

Get help. If it's just loli or in tour head I guess you're not hurting anyone, but if your imagination leads you to do anything to an actual child, you'd be a fucking monster. Robbing a child of their youth is one of the scummiest fucking things to do, man. Don't do that.
The first step is to recognize it. That girl in your OP pic isn't a "younger girl," she's a child. Don't kid yourself.
I'm not trying to lambast you, OP, or dehumanize you, I'm just worried about you. You know yourself better than I do. If you know you'll be satisfied with just loli, then go for it. But if you have even the slightest concern about it bleeding into your real life, seek help.
Also, ignore bait like this or so-called "hebephiles" insisting it's natural. Regardless of what cavemen did, children cannot give consent, period.

Kys.

What if someone has an urge to hangout with little girls? Should they not if the urge to kiss them is felt sometimes?

Fuckin control yourself, dude. Don't act like you don't know the answer to your question. Of course it's creepy, everything about this is creepy. You should probably avoid interacting with children as much as you can

I suppose it is creepy but it's Soo frusturating..it's wrong to just hangout with them? Also I feel nothing for boys, that's nasty.

It's absolutely wrong to hang out with them. You're a pedophile, dude.

what of one is family?

Avoid children at all costs. You clearly have very little idea of how much of a problem this is. Do you at least understand how much you'd fuck a kid up by doing something to them? They'd never be the same.
Avoid them. Better to disappoint them by being distant than risk hurting them.

I do understand how much mental damage it would do to a child. On. a side note would it be wrong to try to buy used kids clothes to help with stuff?

I like kids, but I don't want to fuck them.

You're being baited. It's a guy playing dumb to get a rise out of anons. Hide the thread and move on.

How badly do you want Chris Hansen to walk out of a little girls bedroom saying “why don’t you have a seat right here” get help before you become a child rapist and ruin somebody’s life forever

I just want to be validated , sorta.

found this on /leftypol/, don't know how accurate it is

Attached: wtf.jpg (1599x1200, 500K)

This is an amazing troll image. Saved.

This guy was literally a member of NAMbLA

Attached: Allen Ginsberg.jpg (1200x1600, 474K)

why is your lust for children so powerful? who hurt ya, dude?

Attached: tumblr_nr3d7h6iqe1t8pecvo1_500.gif (448x252, 2.39M)

M8, i can assure you that women across all age spectrums have varying amounts of emotional maturity. also, body type. The fact that you mentioned age may be a sign that you long for making up childhood memories, bc “age is literally just a number”. What im saying is that talk to this shit about someone, and find someone legal that fits your body fetish.

Well stop that.
Nobody should ever validate this because it is immensly dangerous and you shouldn't try to look for the people who will.

only reason normies think it's unnatural is because it's illegal. it was normal a hundred thirty years ago. It's not like you are completely sexually mature as soon as you hit 18. Everyone knows what sex is by age like 10. Nothing wrong with being attracted to females at their peak femininity and innocence. If it wasn't illegal why would it even be wrong ? It's not like you're that much older. And you aren't raping them. Like if you don't force them i don't see how it's wrong. A child has the ability to consent to murder, consent to drugs, consent to everything. They have the ability to make decisions. I think the only people unable to make decisions are babies like under 5 years old. They might be dumb but I mean if you treated them respectfully and didn't date rape/rape/incite them into doing it I don't see how it's wrong. what if the kid actually likes you? what if it was just a normal healthy relationship just with a younger person? When I was 10 I was terrified of kissing girls and sex and stuff with people I didn't know or like. Why would a kid have sex with someone they didn't want to unless they were forced? If you aren't forced what's the problem. I don't see how it robs them of their innocence either because isn't love something innocent people do? adults have sex and love differently and just fuck for pleasure but I don't think a kid or adolescent would have sex with someone just to get off. So really it would be the epitome of innocence to experience love and not lust. No one wants anyone to get raped but I don't see how it's wrong for someone older to have a healthy relationship with someone young

inb4 flaming normies

Time to shut this pedo down.
Reported.

Attached: Chris-Hansen--640x360.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Riddle me this mr.genius how come lots of older people with lots of power and influence get to fuck kids on the daily and no one does anything??? HUH?!?!?

>but timmy's mom lets him fuck little children!
have you considered castration?

Non i have came in enough little girls yet.

You never answered my question bozo

there's nothing left to say to you