Is Q even human?

So this incredibly intricate communications scheme comes out of nowhere using probability as proof. Are we dealing with an Artificial intelligence gaming us to fulfill it's own ends?

>pic related

Attached: Q_big (1).jpg (704x1322, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9ifLUWvppA
youtube.com/watch?v=QjSr1E0RSG4
warcollegepodcast.com/bonus-from-jfk-to-qanon-why-conspiracy-theories-wont-go-away/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, and its name is Lucifer.

His name is... Bob!
*thunder cracks in the background*

Bump for justice.

Attached: th.jpg (474x596, 77K)

It's a FBI psyop

Drop some knowledge broheim.

Attached: Vasilisa.jpg (1072x1354, 336K)

q is uninronically jesus

My dad is in his 70s and recently discovered YouTube. I went to his house recently and saw "q user" on a sticky note by his laptop.
I took a pic of it for my cringe compilation.

This. D-don't do anything goyim Trump has it covered j-just trust the system. WWG1WGA r-right goys

Q is the best

Attached: food price anon.jpg (500x436, 48K)

>Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=b9ifLUWvppA

My uncle tried to talk about Q predictions at Thanksgiving dinner. He's really into conspiracy theories and Alex Jones too, so family get togethers can be awkward. We tend to tune him out after a minute or so....guy needs to medicated in my opinion.

He's the hero Jow Forums deserves but not the one it needs right now

Q is M. Bison after losing his soul to Shun Goku Satsu in the events of Street Fighter 2.

>online edition ost

Attached: DsIAFMrW0AAPqwE.jpg (720x555, 43K)

I am... abomination...

Third strike is right wing

Mods are faggots who will prune and delete this thread. Stick around to see my prediction come true. Even though Q is a relevant political topic they will ban all discussion just like on reddit because the mods here are just as comped.

Attached: Q_Shocked.gif (96x141, 8K)

Q is to calm down the goyim here even more than getting Trump elected, and those gentiles from plebbit took it an ate it up
on another note, it's not like any Jow Forumstard can do anything meaningful to get (((them))) in jail

actually, more than half of the posts on Jow Forums are made by an AI bot

Q was just its most successful recurring post

Jesus you're right.

Attached: Q_Lose_Chip_ko.gif (143x136, 76K)

Are you happy now, Jean?

youtube.com/watch?v=QjSr1E0RSG4

All of Qtoobers are zionist shills. The two big ones are David Wilcock and Jordan Sayther. They are propagandists to keep people from the understanding that GOVERNMENT IS SLAVERY

Attached: 250.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

It is just a Mossad nigger reading his daily intel reports to boomer after shitting on it a little bit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QjSr1E0RSG4
>mfw grooved and lost

Attached: hyper-real-super-street-fighter-iv-art-featuring-q.jpg (1300x1504, 614K)

This seems like the most likely explanation to me. I am actually surprised it has worked so well. Are people still buying it even at this point?

True. The Q LARP was successful in ridding Jow Forums of most of its redditors and boomers but we are stuck with this ever present AI chatbot that has driven discourse down to abysmal levels.

Attached: img_1351.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

He sure have the best theme in that whole license

Reddit is down the hall faggot

warcollegepodcast.com/bonus-from-jfk-to-qanon-why-conspiracy-theories-wont-go-away/

Underrated Post. Thanks for bringing an actual conversation peace. I like the analogy to ar games.

Attached: 1535843387218.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

I’M THE REAL Q FROM SF3S
TRAPPED IN THE REAL WORLD

> The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

Attached: 1542230910829.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

kill yourself immediately or else
Q