Speech is an action, and should be regulated according to the severity of the speech

There is no reason to allow harmful speech if we don't allow other harmful actions, such as littering-
which is what right wing opinion is. Also you're garbage people. Trash.

Attached: fox4.jpg (668x1188, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=2486
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the leafs just got off of work and made it back to their 100sqft condo. they look at their neighbours and realize again that no one buys condos besides nu-males and bugmen. But he is at ease as his dev company fired him for being white.

One day this leaf will kill himself by jumping off the condo. We will celebrate that day

Attached: dayoftherakeplease.png (1200x791, 1.92M)

Fuck off roastie, this is a real board, go and fetish elsewhere.

Fuck you, Canadian pussy.

"Words hurt me, therefore I wanna send the police to jail you to stop my faggot weakling mind from being offended"

Fuck off, kill yourself, I hope a pack of rabid Somali importee's rapes your family to death in front of you and you fail at your attempted suicide. Scum

>kys
Or, you could refute me.

It's odd how right-wingers divide the world into arbitrary categories: heaven/earth, speech/action, gender/sex.

NO!
Jow Forums is a pro-trap board of peace.

Attached: fox7.jpg (674x1196, 129K)

Tough luck to you, burger - it can't happen to him twice.

Kek

Kys tranny

Attached: 1543341742807.png (597x452, 49K)

She blacked.

Also leaf hate thread

Attached: 1537402163235.jpg (533x666, 123K)

Canadian police posted this, realizing they're responsibility towards social interactions.

Attached: thinkCampaign.jpg (199x253, 10K)

Kys

Attached: 1539122759513.jpg (510x448, 39K)

Wow, nice meme flags. Sure makes me think you guys have defensible positions to my post.

can I have a peppermint?

Kys

Attached: 1534651590320.png (242x241, 6K)

>shillum ad infinium

Then the Canadian police are weaklinng faggots too.

"Is it kind"

Bitch who cares if it's kind, you don't have a right to control what I say, and down here in burger land we carry guns just in case you think you do!

Fucking faggot leafs

Kill yourself
Since speech equates action, you must now kill yourself

Here's her peppermint skit.

Attached: bonbiPeppermint.jpg (666x1136, 70K)

Sorry, thought was meme flag.

Kys

Attached: 1534663557151.gif (960x200, 198K)

>Bitch, who cares if it's kind?
Come on, is that Necessary? (thiNk)

I'm already tracer.

A FUCKING LEAF

Make me stop

Bad kitty, your spending the night outside in the rain

I don't play that game, and kinda hate all that related to it. It makes me cringe.

Is this implying that 36% of males self harm?

It is tbf

But daddy!

Attached: fox2.jpg (700x1204, 132K)

Im taking my country back and the great leaf purge will make us whole again.
death to niggers, trannies, muslims, trudeau

Attached: 1533872907533.png (847x580, 105K)

i can bash your face with a brick and tell you how much i agree with your political views. then i can drag you by your hair to the emergency room, and using my gun, force the nurses to take out your eyes while i tell you how much i hope and pray for your speedy recovery. when thats finished, i can rip off your clothes, pour acid on your body, and tell you how much i appreciate your life-choices and what a strong person you are.

harmful speech is a strawman. you deserve to have a better brain but somehow you don't.

Based.

Trudeau and M103: "Quelling" Islamophobia:
"the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."
POWERFUL
youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=2486 @ 41:26

Expanded quote:
"Those of us lucky enough to benefit from Canadian liberty's many blessings need to be strong and confident custondians of its character- inclusive freedom, expansive freedom. That is the Canadian idea of liberty- the idea that the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."

>but liberty means everyone has equal rights to themselves and their ability to act (including speaking)
I suppose its challenging for conservatards to understand- we're all "born scientists," but you chose to devolve into a rural/suburban retard.

The fact is that we will not fall into the politics of fear and division. We'll continue to stand up for middle class Canadians and those working hard to join them.

You'll kill yourself in a couple of years so who cares anyway

TL;DR: A fucking leaf.

While I can agree that most trannies are bad, think of the curves that estrogen since puberty will give the new ones.

As I've always said, guys make the best girls.

Attached: zoe2.jpg (634x999, 67K)

>While I can agree that most trannies are bad, think of the curves that estrogen since puberty will give the new ones.
Just like pic related.
A FUCKING LEAF.

Attached: 1540081037068.png (749x959, 1.66M)

Fuck off, you faggot.

Attached: trumpdisgusting.jpg (441x463, 26K)

>harmful speech
If you're weak enough to be harmed by speech, you should be sterilized or euthanized for the good of the species.

Attached: 1513032923743.jpg (615x409, 44K)