User likes a girl

Well, I like this girl.

Like she is literally perfect in anyway. It's like i'm addicted to her. So much so that i'm literally changing my entire lifestyle just to even have a chance to get her. But the problem is, I'm a failure, a college drop out, kicked out of my parents home, with nothing to my name.

Her entire family is highly credentialed. To cut things short she is WAAAAY put of my league.

Help an user in love out. What do i do?

Attached: pepe.jpg (563x542, 45K)

have a drink and smoke a bowl. then put on a nice anime and forget about her for a while.

I literally can't. Just one look at her face burned her into my memory. Everything i do im always thinking about her. Like it's insane. I've been alone and abandoned my whole life and never really though i would feel "love". But holy crap i literally cannot get her out of my head.

We need some context. Where did you meet her? School/work/whatever? Do you meet/pass each other everyday or only occasionally? Is she aware of you crushing on her hard?

user, you haven't had your drink and bowl yet, have you? It'll work, and you don't have any better options.

Go for her you dumb nigger , what are you losing.
If you talk to her you may have chances to be together with her but if you dont then you have 0% chance to even know her.
She could provide you with a meaning and a incentive to better your life

I'm going to be honest with you. Never met her in my life. She has a mutual friend with me on fb, Went through her fb and i was hooked. Like a feeling i have never legitmately felt before. It was like the universe was telling me she is the one. Legit, the second i saw her, i started going back to the gym, getting my shit together. Right now i'm down -25kg's just purely based on the fact that she might like me if i at least look good.

Even if she likes you as well, she would never date you seriously because she'd be too embarrassed to actually introduce you to her family

How the hell do i do that? All i can do is pray that she stays single until i'm atleast physically ready. I feel like if i fk this up i'll never be able to live with myself.

Most of you fuckers deserve to be shot for Pete sake.
Just because you are some basement dwellers and didn't manage to have a long lasting relationship or to even find love doesn't mean you have to ruin it for somebody else.
How the fuck do you even know she wont like you back ?

Why would she be tho? Like, if she lies me enough, that shit wouldn't matter anyway.

You already put her on a pedestal, calls her perfect and considers her way out of your league, what do you want from Jow Forums?

You have already lost, you have no chance, and not because she is pretty and you're ugly, you have no chance because you don't value yourself, has no ambitions and has a bad case of oneitis, thinking this woman is unique or something, in the eyes of any woman, you are a second or even third grade male.

Go get your life together and stop thinking this girl's shit doesn't stink.

Tell me her interests and what degree does she have.

That's the thing. I DON;T KNOW. I want to be sure i atleast have a fighting chance when i meet her. Like how the fuck do i even approach her online. I have no idea what to say/do.

Sounds to me like you're actually attracted to the idea of her you built in your own head rather than her as a real person. Try to get to know her IRL ASAP, the reality might surprise you, sometimes not in a good way.

I spent my whole life abused and hated. Never had a true friend, was thrown out my parents, disowned and generally despised for society. All because i was never smart enough. I work hard everyday on my body, my mind and wallet. I just feel something different about her. Like something i never felt before. The point is to get to a point where i'm to good to resist. This is the one thing in my life i dont wanna screw up.

>fighting chance
You aren't in a life and death situation you fucking mongrel.
Start reading some books and continue going to the gym, try to groom yourself up and shit like that.
Approach her only when you see yourself in the mirror and you arent disgust physically and mentally.
This guy is kind of right, you lost from the get go because you dont value yourself but you can change that

Could be. But i wont be able to rest until i am satisfied i gave it my 110%. Im not gonna be some slobby, poor and fat guy and approach her.

If you think that, you don't live in the real world.

Yea i will. Can you guys recommend any good audio books for improving your self confident in general? Also how to feel/look more confident. All the males in her family look beta, so if i can maybe at least look dominant, that might help.

>audio books
>improving your self confidence
A fucker saying that "you can do it" 1000 times will not improve your confidence.
>look more confident
If you dont have a sense of disgust and worthless when you look in the mirror then you are good to go.
>dominant
This is about genetics , you cant beat them but you can improve them.
Do some facial muscle exercises so you wont have a shitty jawline, fix your hunchback and start walking proudly on the street,

Never hand a hunchbook because i worked labor all my life, and my face is pretty decent looking . I also have a large build because of genetics. I plan to continue to go gym until i carve out my abs, then go boxing to learn how to fight. Definitely not a chad, but not a onions by either.

you can be the most attractive man alive but if you don't have any goals or aspirations in life, she's still not going to date you

Oh my fuck. This is literally me right now. But it's with a girl on Tinder. Absolute qt and really smart. I can't stop going through her Facebook profile. What the hell should we do, lads? I started learning an instrument and trying to fix myself and shit.

you have oneitis