Three hardcore libertarians walk into a bar in a libertarian utopia...

Three hardcore libertarians walk into a bar in a libertarian utopia. They tell the bartender that taxation is theft and each ask for a drink. There are no regulations on food and drink so the bartender unknowingly serves them tainted alcohol and they all get sick. The first can't afford medicine because the pharmaceutical industry is completely unregulated so he dies. The second buys medicine but since the pharmaceutical industry is completely unregulated the medicine is also tainted and he dies. The third hires a private physician but since there are no regulations the physician administers homeopathic treatments that have no effect and the patient dies.

The next day, three more libertarians walk into the same bar.

Attached: Walker-Shifting-Symbolism-Gadsden-Flag.jpg (1023x682, 133K)

>equates libertarianism with anarchism not minarchism
>intellectually dishonest

What bar could stay open selling tainted alcohol? What pharma company could exist selling tainted meds?
What doctor would stay in business killing people? Intellectually dishonest.

Wrong.
Libertarians would make moonshine at home.

>taking the bait

This.

>Rumors spread
>the lying faggot gets kicked out into the 'slums' &or tested
>??
>quality & freedom is maintained & sacrifice is acknowledged

Attached: 1332998106557.jpg (655x340, 57K)

this, my silver will be far to valuable to exchange for untrusted alcohol.

>>The next day, three more libertarians walk into the same bar.
They heard about what the bartender did the night before and exact justice.

This example is gay. In previous time, your reputation mattered and your word was your bond. People were also a lot more polite when everyone was armed. You didn't talk shit for long and keep both lungs.

I got the “can’t help it”’s

>Three hardcore libertarians walk into a bar in an anarchist utopia
>everyone dies
Here is a (You), dipshit.

Attached: no.gif (625x626, 1.17M)

>There are no regulations on food and drink so the bartender unknowingly serves them tainted alcohol and they all get sick.
Then people will stop going to his bar, retard. They won't continue to go to a place that makes them sick.
>The second buys medicine but since the pharmaceutical industry is completely unregulated the medicine is also tainted and he dies.
Then they will go out of business for the same reason as the first.
>The third hires a private physician but since there are no regulations the physician administers homeopathic treatments that have no effect and the patient dies.
Then he will go out of business for the same reasons as the first and second.
Why do you retards act like reputation and word of mouth doesn't exist?
Why do you assume people are stupid enough to go back to a bar, day after day, that serves them tainted alcohol?
Is it a projection of your own low iq?

>Is it a projection of your own low iq?
of course it is, just keep trolling them & the mods who support their stupidity; they will ultimately destroy only themselves i think

Attached: jhkloj.jpg (1024x715, 324K)

Oh you mean like the government did to enforce prohibition. I don't personally identify as a libertarian anymore but this post is just stupid
This

dumbest post ever, kys, seriously
>in all fields

>Libertarians
>At a bar

Yeah right, we're introverts. I'm an alcoholic and have only drank ata bar once in my life.

Many people who refer to themselves as libertarians are ancaps. Its why I don't associate with the term.

The smaller picture is a render.

Attached: 1521825251437.jpg (320x319, 19K)

not this dumb shit again

>3 ancaps walk into a bar ftfy

I do agree that way too many ancaps think they are libertarians though

shh!
stop dat

Attached: 1493363094539.jpg (960x552, 79K)

>three dicks walk into OPs mouth
>then the next day three more

I like how for Africa you picked the places built by whites, and for the USA you picked areas infested by nigs

nogginjoggin.exe

fkin' white ppl

Attached: 1541099153576.png (1100x1200, 1.3M)

In a perfect world I'd subscribe to Ancap. This world isn't perfect so pragmatic libertarianism/classic liberalism is really the way to go imo.

False. The sheer amount of options and consumer research group access would enable all three libertarians to receive all of their products and services at the quality and price in accordance to their own due diligence.

>There are no regulations on food and drink
That's not libertarianism, that's anarchism
>so the bartender unknowingly serves them tainted alcohol
How the fuck did this incompetent bar stay in business if it regularly poisons customers?

Pretty nuts how there are taverns that date back to before the Roman Empire which have been serving perfectly fine food and drink without any regulations up until modern bureaucratic overreach. Seems like a better choice than some nigger moonshine that kills you. Idk why these libertarians opted for the services and products offered by invalids. Seems like Darwinism at work.

OP just proves leftists are fundamentally mentally retarded.
If a business kills all of it's customers, how the fuck does it survive to begin with?

>without government who would create the safety standards
>what is the IIHS

Attached: download.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

In colonial America people preferred alcoholic drinks because often they were safer than water which could be contaminated.

That's a reoccurring thing from history and not at all unique to colonial America

Jesus...this joke is longer than one of Rand Paul's 'principled stances'....

Wah, wah, waaaahhh.....

None of this is enough to get us to side with you or help you with muh jew conspiracy.

by this logic, don lemon party is saying that black lives don't matter

idk what ur saying; im just parroting my dude

Attached: serveimage.png (960x640, 640K)

I'm not even libertarian but you're fucking stupid.
First, because bars want customers and don't want to ruin their reputation, inspections and norms would still apply. A bar that has standards would be more popular and people would actually avoid shady bars where alcohol might be tainted and the owner can't be trusted.

Medicine would also go down in cost, because it could be manufactured by absolutely everyone legally, which means the most popular would be the most safe and cheap one.

Wrong
The town kills the bartender and burns his bar down for being a scumbag
Anyone else want to try some bullshit?

Time for some libertarian jokes

Why did the libertarian chicken cross the road?
>What road
What do you call a libertarian with a private college degree?
>No Road scholar

Attached: libertarian empire.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

>minarchism
You can't have a truly free market and government regulation which is what OP was getting at. Look at China a few years back which was completely unregulated but purely driven by a market economy. The scandals were all over the place from bad/unsafe meat to the use of gutter oil, not to mention harmful (read deadly) pharmaceuticals, poor quality control in products, and so on. That's a market without regulation, and that's what lolbertarians think they want from society (b-but competition in the market will fix it naturally fugg :DD). Of course since then China has implemented more regulations in an attempt to amend the situation.

It's literally happening in the world as we speak. Ironically you don't see it in the US because of regulations, goober.