Blacks finally did it

For the 1st time, a BLACK man takes the title of Americas worst serial killer. Says he murdered over 90 women. 32 are confirmed so far. #blackexcellence

Attached: 4151BC9A-A80C-4CF7-B044-8F2B060CFE55.jpg (640x894, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/11/26/us/samuel-little-serial-killer-murderer.amp.html
youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg
fbi.gov/news/stories/vicap-links-murders-to-prolific-serial-killer-112718
youtube.com/watch?v=A2-gC1OdjcE
murderpedia.org/male.B/b/bird-jake.htm
murderpedia.org/male.W/w/watts-carl-eugene.htm
foxnews.com/entertainment/green-river-killer-gary-ridgway-has-likely-murdered-more-women-who-may-never-be-found-says-former-fbi-profiler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 9l0axnlujlg01.jpg (399x370, 23K)

Cops want to solve cold cases, retarded nigger wants attention. That's it.

Uncanny

Who is he? Nice link OP, you fucking nigger.

Whats his serial killer name Jow Forums?
I say nigiac

AY DIOS MIO
ES EL GOBLINO

can't believe ABC would shame all blacks by posting that story.

99 problems and a bitch is every single one.

Samuel Little google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/11/26/us/samuel-little-serial-killer-murderer.amp.html

>black
he looks white to me

were they white?

You know an interesting fact I noticed when watching documentaries about prisons in US? Most of (black) inmates look like mutts. Many have that dirty blue eye color. None of them look really african. Most of black prison guards look like legit africans, like they just recently emigrated to US. Racemixing = Criminality?

Attached: 9f944da6-956a-4134-adea-b830657760bc-large16x9_SamuelLittle_1542315488305.jpg_62319742_ver1.0_640_36 (986x555, 77K)

Nope, that distinction belongs to Gary Ridgway.

Vox will call him a predominately white African American

Data shows that mixed race couples have more instances of alcoholism in the parents. Mixed race children show decreased mental health conditions, an indicator of criminality. So, yes.

Attached: article-2333903-1A152864000005DC-769_306x370.jpg (306x370, 23K)

Patrick Little’s pedophile brother

Bingo Bango Bongo

that's what they want you to see Vlad.
youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg

Attached: media.png (1115x631, 735K)

By American standards he is white.

Attached: 1524815276470.jpg (600x448, 67K)

at least it was just women

Ayo! You be saying we wuz cereal killerz n shiet?

Most likely it was mostly white women. It was bad.

>BLACK man takes the title of Americas worst serial killer
I think you mean a mixed race/quadroon
Dude is at least 40% European

Attached: 1523488208673.jpg (1020x1319, 243K)

>black
>blue eyes

>we wuz serial killaz n'shieeet
kek are you trying to give credit of a black mans count to whites? Is this fucking opposite day?

even part nigger is full nigger you dumb ape

Truer words have never been spoken

Blacks can have blue eyes just like they can have red hair. But it’s like .5% of them.

Blacks have always been world champs at murder

It says: among the most prolific serial killers. Not "most prolific". There are doctor/nurse angel of death serial killers which have number of kills in the hundreds.

What an amateur! I worked at planned parenthood and do more in a week
Sit yo ass down boi

There are a lot of prolific black serial killers and rapists. The grim sleeper comes to mind.

gary ridgway has like 70 confirmed I doubt this guy beats him

By British standards he is automatically licensed to rape you.

Attached: 1537322990967.jpg (604x453, 54K)

>b-b-but all serial killers are white
>niggers are to stupid to kill and not get caught
how will whitey ever recover

Attached: zqsFJtJ.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Attached: brevik.jpg (468x272, 46K)

Serial killers are largely retarded

that is fucking hilarious. Never seen that before

serial killers usually are autistic sperglords

>currently sitting in Texas prison
>30+ confirmed kills
He’s fucked

He probably killed only black women and nobody cared.

nigger saying 90 with his math means that the confirmations end soon or go way over 90

Rare!

fbi.gov/news/stories/vicap-links-murders-to-prolific-serial-killer-112718

Here is a map of his confessed killings not yet proven. Internet sleuths checking jane doe cases and missing persons lists.

Attached: samuellittleunmatchedconfessions.png (1366x768, 388K)

not as bad as gong runbo

there was a russian man who was caught hoarding DEAD children that he would dress up.
a few of the bodies had their chest opened up and music boxes placed inside.

He said his problems began when he was a child after hois mom forced him to kiss his dead aunt on the lips

WHAT do ya think?

*his

>"B-B-BUT IT WUZ FO'HUNRED YEA'S OF OBRESSION DAT MADE HIM DO DAT, IT AINT LIKE WHITE SERIAL SHEIT WHUR ITZ JUS EVIL LOLOL"

Based and redpilled

Bundy killed 36, nigger kills more but we never hear of him.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 21K)

He got dead bodies only from graves, if i remember correctly.

Samuel "I'll get an acquittal" Little

The only reason black serial killers are rare is because most of them get caught after their first murder.

yes, and he basically turned some of them into music boxes, while gong runbo turned little boys into rocking horses. when he was first spotted by police he was seen riding a rocking horse naked.

...sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=A2-gC1OdjcE

so thats what craig robinson is going to look like in 40 years huh? neat

Checked and god damn

I know right, he's a sicko ain't he

Ugh finally we can see more black bodies in media!!!

REPRESENTATION MATTERS.

Wow, that is fucked up, so he just pulled a dead boy over a riding horse frame... had sex with them(hard to say if before or after) and then just rode the flesh horse...
Holy shit, that is some next level fucked up, I haven't even read creepy pastas that messed up

Tbh I was expecting it to be made of bones and flesh not wood and fleash

almost zero blacks in the US are 100% African - they're at most 80% - but I agree race mixing is degenerate

S I N G L E M O M S
I
N
G
L
E

M
O
M
S

>serial killers are smart
that's a Hollywood meme. serial killers are hard to catch because they're victims are usually random. most murders are usually done by friends/family.

It's not really "smart" to prey on people that nobody will miss. It's not dumb, but it sure isnt a sign of a superior intellect - its just a sign that nobody cares about missing nobodies.

That a Mulato not black

The reason there no black serial killers is because they lack the IQ to develop the psychological condition that are needed in other to become one. Black people in general act as animals the are impulse driven

The myth that whites are the biggest serial killers is a complete fabricated lie.
Its always been minorities.

the difference is that the most successful serial killers as in never got caught were white.

There's been several black serial killers with a high body count with over 30+ kills, such as Coral Eugene Watts and Jake Bird

murderpedia.org/male.B/b/bird-jake.htm

murderpedia.org/male.W/w/watts-carl-eugene.htm

Also:

>Says he murdered over 90
Proof? Gary Ridgway has 50+ confirmed kills and confessed to over 70, and believed to have killed possibly around 90.

foxnews.com/entertainment/green-river-killer-gary-ridgway-has-likely-murdered-more-women-who-may-never-be-found-says-former-fbi-profiler

Attached: coral watts.jpg (308x473, 19K)

The average black american is 15% white. They are all mutts. That little bit of Euro DNA in them makes the race issue even more complicated. It affects our interaction and feelings whether we are conscious of it or not.

Impulse killing does not lend itself to long-term behavior.
But like a black quarterback, give them just enough brains with white DNA but keep the African violence and physical ability and you've got something special on your hands.

BASED Blackie putting those roasties out of their misery

fuck off

Attached: Superior_breed2.jpg (735x978, 153K)

Based thot slayer

Hideous

That's clearly a niggerfaggot.

Attached: Negro fatigue Ed.jpg (800x450, 42K)