Brit/pol/

Attached: 1abbbbbbbbb.png (800x1114, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067538157749633024
indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html
order-order.com/2018/11/28/treasury-modelling-based-off-nonsense-assumptions/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest
spiked-online.com/2017/08/31/tv-ads-why-whites-and-straights-are-out/
counter-currents.com/2018/03/the-war-against-whites-in-advertising/
twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067397558828453888
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

croydon anons unite

Attached: 0A5.png (271x186, 7K)

This

Attached: 1528238352400.png (760x958, 561K)

plenty of news but a slow thread

get your arses in gear

Attached: chloecrop.jpg (446x1165, 359K)

Anyone have good quality pics of British Union of Fascists uniforms?

Attached: 1496563915942.jpg (750x1125, 280K)

Attached: terrorism.png (825x532, 33K)

i've sinned

Who is this?

Attached: ApuExcited.jpg (657x527, 34K)

naughty boy

Eeeew

3% OF POPULATION
50% OF REPRESENTATION
DEPORT ALL NIGGERS

sauce?

Truth or FUD?

Attached: Disorder! Disorder!.png (750x847, 174K)

Proof? I mean I know it’s right I just want it for future arguments.

The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

5% OF POPULATION
HOLDING THE COUNTRY HOSTAGE
SPECIAL TREATMENT
BAN ISLAM AND DEMOLISH ALL MOSQUES

should I move away from the UK? I have that opportunity this summer.

Send us a million zim dollar note will ya bub, always wanted to be a millionaire but i'm pretty thick.

English people are mongoids anyway.

Attached: 1525261559410.jpg (2039x1480, 616K)

twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067538157749633024

plan b's beating up syrian refugees now

indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

Who was that user posting images of a street? I want to know why. (brave of you to take pics of a no-go zone btw)

KYS amigo

>Polonia
NOO

>twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067538157749633024

The guy who did bumfight made countless millions, perhaps this is the scheme we need to boost GDP post brexit.

>beat up short kid with a broken wrist, probably a couple of years younger
based.

Attached: 1527147570943.png (720x603, 267K)

t. triggered english mongoid

Where’s the crime one?

In all likelihood FUD - the Treasury has intentionally included assumptions to skew the data down (for example new trade deals only being worth 10% of what even the EU believes they will be worth):

order-order.com/2018/11/28/treasury-modelling-based-off-nonsense-assumptions/

They also have form in pushing this kind of information; for example in the run up to the referendum.

Also key point - what price sovereignty and domestic control?

reminds me of secondary school
used to get thrown in a hedge and my tie stolen
hedgucation lol

comfy Fennoskandia

Are you a miserable little mutt or a paki? A nignog maybe?

muslim enclave in northern england

What do you guys think of Theresa May agreeing to the UN Migration Pact?

Attached: UNSuicidepact.jpg (6460x3480, 1.01M)

im white, unlike the average english person
why didn't you just avoid bullies?

Is carney, that dog fellater, behind this? He's been wrong about absofuckinglutely everythink thus far.

Attached: 1487999440801.jpg (1974x1182, 573K)

roger scruton has been appointed Head of Tearing Up Planning Regulations

could this be the end of the deano box?

Attached: 74.jpg (432x648, 182K)

wasn't bullied
happened to pretty much everyone

>3% of the population
>13% of the prison population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

Attached: 1527451726556.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>I wasn't bullied
>I was thrown into a hedge
and you accepted this treatment?

Black people were over 3 times more likely to be arrested than White people – there were 38 arrests for every 1,000 Black people, and 12 arrests for every 1,000 White people
Black women were more than twice as likely to be arrested as White women – there were 8 arrests for every 1,000 Black women, and 4 arrests for every 1,000 White women

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest

Bloody hell she’s got some gurt milkers hasn’t she

Even worse m8.
1.5% are male
1%~ age 18-40

i threw people into a hedge too
not bullying just banter

I think you should if you can.
I had the opportunty to go to falkands in a civvy role but passed up on it.

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place,
which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice.

Ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government.

Ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess?

Ye have no more religion than my horse. Gold is your God. Which of you have not bartered your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defiled this sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices?

Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation. You were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed, are yourselves become the greatest grievance.

Your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse this Augean stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings in this House; and which by God's help, and the strength he has given me, I am now come to do.

I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place.

Go, get you out! Make haste! Ye venal slaves be gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

Attached: 1485472686539.jpg (1162x850, 212K)

Par for the fucking course. I notice italy have said they wont sign.

>Locking up blacks at a rate of over 4 times that of other races

Attached: 1535059103065.jpg (186x306, 20K)

>happened to pretty much everyone

Yep, a good chinnin' is whats' mssin in todays education, I was the only wop in school and got it sumthink rotten and look at me now, own me own successful ice-cream van!

>Akrotiri and Dhekelia user
More stories

Attached: 1525706699010.jpg (730x520, 330K)

Based ollie.

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

The Italians want to live it seems.

even the racism in my school didn't have a sinister edge
it was all in good fun

really makes you think

Attached: chloecrop2.jpg (787x612, 253K)

Is a no-deal brexit likely? This is an area I can't get a grip on, because I've seen some say it's super unlikely, and others say it's a sure thing. What do you guys think of the likelihood?

It’s because they commit more crimes so police have to search them so they can stop crime, it’s their fucking job after all!!

can u help me do a poo

Imagine my surprise. Why ever could that be?

nah i think it's racism. we should let the black people out of prison to make up for it

Look at the stop and search percentages for whites, it's like 47% or something and nogs complain when 13% of them get searched.

Haha

I’ve been living in Germany for two years, ready to head back home for good. Where is decent to raise a family in the UK now? All cities are full of scum so looking for some typical british town/village

are you absolutely mad?

Attached: chloecrop3.jpg (669x404, 196K)

Aldershot like me

>House prices fall 30%
>Britain goes from net migration to net outflows of people
But these are great things, how can remoaners possibly defend their indefensible position now?

The odds are no one fucking knows, the 'deal' is bloody awful, but few in parliament seem to have a backbone. I hope for a tory party split, with a new genuinely conservavtive party formed so we have more choice than the current; communist party or new new new labour (aka Mays minions)

Can you imagine how many would be behind bars if the popo and judges actually were racist?

Where did you go to school? And what were your minorities?

Croydon

>Net outflows
Fucking please

>All cities are full of scum so looking for some typical british town/village
If you mean where are the least minorities, stop being a pussy, and just ask where the whitest region of England is right now. (for the record the whitest part of England right now is scotland)

Every advert contains blacks and mixed race couples - always a black man and a white woman

spiked-online.com/2017/08/31/tv-ads-why-whites-and-straights-are-out/

And particullarly this -
counter-currents.com/2018/03/the-war-against-whites-in-advertising/

I’ve been stopped and searched.
The way niggers go on about it you’d think you were going to get thrown in the back of the van to get your ass fucked by a police baton.
They just said I was looking suspicious, which I did I had my black coat on with my hood up at night in a posh area. They were abit paranoid first but fine by the end.

Cornwall is whiter than Scotland

Same age. Also the poor Syrian was involved in a gang attack on a young English girl. Also threatened the white guy he would stab him.

Moving to selhurst after 7 yrs in Peckham

Disgusting

>genuinely conservavtive party
I really don't agree that the current party is communist or whatever, but do you think a genuine conservative party would be free from the orange-order stranglehold of the DUP?

He’s getting purged next week

proofs?

Attached: chloe1541931522824.jpg (1600x1200, 989K)

Come to Suffolk. Bury St. Edmunds is nice

>House prices to fall by 30%
That just sounds like a sensible correction to me

>Also threatened the white guy he would stab him.
Well, we've all done that.

It's because of racism innit.

Attached: HappyBlackWoman.jpg (940x529, 56K)

we had an indian lad and a chinese lad

Selhurst and Peckham are basically the same place
If you gonna move move somewhere like Bromley

Depends where you would be moving to user, it could be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire based on where you end up.

Economic projections are always somewhat inherently inaccurate, especially once you begin to look at larger spans (IE a country rather than a company) and into the longer term.

That being said, both Carney at the BoE and Osbourne / Hammond at the Treasury have always been die-hard remainers, as are the civil service, so that ideology will likely have been factored in to their reports.

It's all part of the campaign to pressurise MPs into voting May's shit sandwich through. Thing is, after 2 years of this constant propagandising no-one really takes them seriously any more.

Attached: doctor who leela.png (565x318, 213K)

u would make a good ice cream man but u would never be happpy there

twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067397558828453888

fuck me lol

well where I end up will definitely be in Europe. And either a French or a Spanish speaking country so I can speak to the locals. (I know in places like Germany and Norway they all speak English better than brits anyway, but I'd rather actually be part of the culture)

I dont have stories user.
Not sure why you have that impression.
Im not whatever you think I was or am.
Let's just be clear on that.
Even if I did know anything, what I write here is either just a joke or public domain stuff.
Like for example the MOD from 1940 to 1979 performed mass biological weapons testing all across the UK.
Old news now but it only came to light thanks to Norman Baker who was an MP - the very same who wrote a book about David Kelly.

>Bury St. Edmunds
RAF Honington is comfy.
Are you bating people user?

I think we really need to get away from tribal politics to make any sort of progress, the current two party system of left wing or extreme left wing is getting us nowhere. As for the stranglehold i don't know the deep down mood of the man on the clapham omnibus, so pass.

I think there was one nigger kid (might have been half nig) in my entire high school and he was always getting in trouble.

Attached: ImagineMyShock.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Old school diversity, we had 2 black lads and a Chinese girl in a year of 240.

it was because of racism

Attached: chloe1541781548617.jpg (1000x669, 251K)